Obey Me! Shall we date? Onesh...

De Titanarmor1

A book featuring all of the Obey Me boys. A/N: I will do any of the boys from Obey Me. Including side charac... Mais

Lucifer x Reader
Mammon x Reader
Leviathan x Reader
Satan x Female Neko!Reader
Asmodeus x Deviltuber!Reader
Beelzebub x Reader
Belphegor x Reader
Diavolo x Maid!Reader
Barbatos x Diavolo's Sister!Reader
Simeon x Angel!Reader
Solomon x Human!Reader
1K Special: All 7 Brothers x Female!Reader
Hiatus
Should I write Scenarios?
10K Reads/ I'm Back
When they catch feelings for you
When they confess their feelings
First kiss
Where they like to kiss you
When you wear his clothes
When they're drunk
When they walk in on you changing
When you walk in on them changing
Halloween Special: What you guys do on Halloween
When you guys go on vacation
Update regarding new characters
When you get sick
When they get sick
Sleeping Positions
When You're drunk
A/N: Regarding Luke
When you two have a beach day
Rainy Day Scenario
Snow Day Scenario
Body Swap
All 7 Brothers x Manager!Reader ( Boyband AU )
Scenario: Roles They would play if they were in a band
Mephistopheles Catch Up
Raphael Catch Up
Thirteen Catch Up
When you two argue and make up
A/N: Important
If you have a nightmare
If they have a nightmare/what it would be
If they accidentally hurt you
Route 1:Beelzebub
Lucifer x Angel/Ex!Reader
100k Special: Lucifer x Angel/Ex!Reader Pt.2
Belphegor x Spirit!Reader
A/N: 100K Reads/Requests!!!
Meeting your sibling(s)
Favorite Pokemon
What D&D Character Would They Play As
If you Pranked Them
When They're Jealous
When They Use Kabedon On You
When they meet your parents
When they use your lap as a pillow
When your family finds out about their identity
Yandere!Solomon x Angel/Luke's Older Sister!Reader
Yandere Solomon x Angel/Luke's Older Sister!Reader (Lemon)
Lucifer x Angel/Ex!Reader Pt.3
Levi x Female/Idol!Reader
When It's Your Time of the Month( Female Reader)
Raphael x Angel!Reader
Levi x Female/Idol!Reader Pt.2
Diavolo x Male/Angel!Reader
Raphael x Angel!Reader Pt.2
Levi x Female/Idol!Reader Pt.3

Barbatos x Dead/Human!Reader

2.4K 36 3
De Titanarmor1

A/N: Credit to the artist on the pic. Some notes: Y/N = you, M/C= not you(Feel free to make one up).

" There. That should be the last of the paperwork." I said as i put the stack away. Today was a quiet day at the castle. The young master and Lucifer are away at the private beach so I'm here catching up on all the things I needed to catch up on. I did ask the young master if he wanted me to come with him but he said that I should take a day off too and relax at the castle.

" What should I do now?" I asked myself. The castle was already clean and the food was already prepared for when the young master returned home. " Maybe I could organize my room a bit. It's always neat but I never really go through my stuff." I said. I went downstairs and grabbed some cleaning supplies. I brought them back up to my room and started to clean.

" I never knew how dusty my room could get. I should probably clean it more often." I said. As I was cleaning my closet. I came across an old box. " What's this?" I asked myself. I took the box and put it on my desk. " I don't remember this box. Did I leave it in that closet for a reason?" I thought. I opened the box and started rummaging through its contents.

Inside was a bunch of old pictures and souvenirs. " I remember now! This is where I put my most treasured items from trips and adventures I've been on." I said. I picked up an old photo album and flipped through it. " These are all pictures from my first term at RAD." I said. The young master gifted the album to me when we graduated from our first term.

I also found a pair of ice skates from when I was little. " I used to go skating with my grandfather all the time." I said. I kept looking and found a bunch of things that brought me back to the past. " Why did I ever hide this box away?" I thought. I then stopped when I got to one of the items. At the bottom of the box was a beautiful white feather. An angel feather.

It shined as bright as the sun and was as soft as a cloud. My hand was shaking when I picked it up. " That's why I hid this box. I didn't want to remember him/her." I said. I then looked at my closet door. " Maybe a trip down memory lane will do me some good." I said. I put the feather in my pocket and walked to the closet door. I closed my eyes and thought of one of my forgotten memories.

I opened the door and walked through. It brought me back to the time the memory took place. The year 1992. I was in an old shopping plaza. This is from when I came to the human world with the young master's father. He asked me to accompany him on a trip. During a certain day, he told me to take some time for myself. So I did.

I stayed in the shadows since I couldn't be seen by my past self. Changing the past is a huge no-no. I looked around and spotted my past self.

Past Barbatos' POV

" Great. I'm lost. How in the world did I get lost?" I asked aloud. The young master's father told me to take a day off and spend some time by myself, but I got lost! " I'm such an idiot. I should've never left the Demon King's side." I said. I kept looking at the map I had with me.
" Was I supposed to turn here or here?" I asked myself. I was too distracted and ended up walking into someone. " I'm so sorry." I said.

I looked up to see who I walked into. It was a young man/woman. He/She has H/C hair and E/C eyes. They were wearing a high school uniform. " It's okay. More importantly, are you okay?" They asked, extending their hand to me. I took it and they helped me up. " I'm alright. " I said.
They circled around me with a smile.

" You're a tourist aren't you? We get them a lot around this time of year." He/She said. " What do you mean ' this time of year '?" I asked. " The festival of course. At night the streets are illuminated with a bright golden light, food can be smelt for miles, and the fireworks are absolutely amazing." They said.

" That does sound amazing." I said. " I know right. Oh I'm Y/N by the way." He/She said. " I'm Barbatos. A pleasure to meet you Y/N." I said. We shook hands. Y/N's hand felt so warm. " I have something to ask you. Can you help me find my way back to the hotel. I got lost and have no idea where to go." I said.

" Of course. For a price." Y/N said. " How much are we talking?" I asked. Y/N shook his/her head.
" I don't require money. Instead, how about you meet me on the roof of the school at 8:50pm." Y/N said. " Only if you show me how to get back first." I said. " Done." Y/N said. Y/N stayed true to his/her word and took me back to my hotel. Later that evening, I met Y/N on the roof of the high school.

He/She was in a yutaka/kimono ( yutaka if you're a boy and kimono if you're a girl ).
" I didn't think you'd show." Y/N said. " What are we doing up here?" I asked. " I wanted to show you something." He/She said. " What?" I asked. " This." Y/N said. She pointed over the balcony and a huge firework exploded in the sky. It was beautiful.

" This is the best place to watch the fireworks. No one is ever up here. I always come up here to watch them during the festival." Y/N said. A couple more exploded in the night sky. " Hey Barbatos, I know we just met but I want you to promise me something." Y/N said. " Promise you what?" I asked. " Let's meet up here every year and watch the fireworks together." Y/N said.

I smiled. " Sure. I'll be glad to watch them with you." I said. Y/N smiled and placed his/her hand on mine. " I'm glad you're my friend." He/She said. " I'm glad you're my friend too Y/N." I said.

Present Day Barbatos' POV

I continued going back and looking at times that Y/N and I spent together. There was the summer after his/her second year of high school, then the New Year's festival, and the festival that we first went to. I spent so much time with Y/N and I'll always treasure those memories.
I took the feather out of my pocket and looked down at it. " I should probably leave before I encounter that moment." I said.

But as I went to leave, I suddenly got a splitting headache. " What the...? This has never happened before." I said. The world started spinning around me. I closed my eyes and concentrated. When I opened them again, the world was back to normal. But I wasn't in my room. Instead, I was in a classroom. The time was 5:30pm. I walked over to a calendar.

The date read April 5th, 1991. " Where am I?" I asked aloud. I then heard the sound of someone ruffling papers together. I walked over to the side of the desk to see Y/N. There were ripped up papers in front of him/her. " Who are you?" Y/N asked with a shaky voice. I was surprised the didn't recognize me.

" Hang on. I met Y/N in 1992 when he/she was sixteen. This must be a Y/N I don't know." I thought. I looked at Y/N some more and noticed that his/her arms were covered in cuts and bruises. His/Her face had a bandage on it. I knelt down by his/her side and looked at his/her arm.

" You're all cut up." I said. I looked at Y/N's face to notice tears in his/her eyes. " And you're crying." I said. Y/N wiped the tears away from his/her eyes and pulled their arm away. " I got to go." Y/N said. He/She ran towards the door. " Wait! Don't go! I can't lose you again." I said. The headache returned and the world became distorted again. I clutched the feather close. " I can't lose him/her again." I said. I blacked out.

Time skip...

I slowly opened my eyes to reveal the ceiling of my room. I sat up and held my head. " You're awake." I heard someone say. I turned to see the young master. " Young master? What are you doing here? What happened?" I asked.

" I returned from the beach and couldn't find you anywhere. I decided to check your room. When I entered, I saw you on the floor squirming. It looked like you were in pain. I tried snapping you out of it but nothing worked. I called up the doctor and he took a look at you. He said that you over exerted yourself with your powers and ended up passing out because of it." The young master said.

" O-Oh. I'm sorry. Please forgive me." I said with a little bow. " That isn't like you to over do yourself. Especially with your powers. What happened?" The young master asked. " It was nothing. I guess I was just tired and overdid it." I said. " Oe other thing, I found this. You were holding onto it tightly." He said. He held up the feather.

The anger of someone else touching the feather overcame me. I took it out of the young master's hand. " Don't you ever touch this again!" I screamed. The young master backed away in fear. I realized what I did and apologized. " I'm sorry. This feather just belonged to someone who was important to me." I said.

" It's okay. But did you use your powers to go and see this person?" The young master asked. I nodded. " This person must've been really important to you. What happened to them?" The young master asked. " It's better if I show you." I said. " You aren't supposed to be using your powers." The young master said. " I know. But you need to see this." I said. I walked over to my closet with the young master and opened the door. We were transported to the year 1994. The day of the next festival.

Past Barbatos' POV

I walked up to the roof to find Y/N. He/She was sitting on the edge of the balcony. The fireworks already started. For some reason they weren't in their yutaka/kimono. " Hi Y/N. Sorry I'm late" I said. " It's fine." He/She said. " Why aren't you in your yutaka/kimono?" I asked. " No one really wears them anymore. They sort of lost their style." Y/N said.

I looked down. " You might want to come back to this side of the balcony. I don't want you to fall." I said. " I'm fine." Y/N said. I could tell something was wrong. I looked at Y/N. His/Her arms were covered in cuts and bruises. There was a bandage on his/her face. " You're cut up." I said.
" I had a nasty fall off my bike today. I'm fine." Y/N said. He/She wiped some tears away from their eyes.

I decided to change the conversation topic. " You're going to be graduating high school soon right? Where do you think you're going to go afterwards?" I asked. Y/N stayed silent. " Hey Barbatos, I want to show you something." Y/N said. He/She reached into her coat pocket and pulled out a beautiful white feather.

" It's an angel feather." Y/N said. I stared at him/her in disbelief. " What?" I asked. " An angel feather. I found it when I was little. It fell out of the sky and landed right in front of me. It's my most treasured possession. I bet you don't believe me. But I think it's the real thing." Y/N said, holding the feather up to the sky. It was indeed an angel feather but we aren't allowed to reveal the existence of angels or demons to humans.

" You know, I've always wondered what was up there. If you travel far enough through space, will you reach heaven? I've always wanted to know." Y/N said. He/She was now standing on the balcony. I went to hold on to them so they wouldn't fall but Y/N slapped my hand away. He/She was now sitting on the other side of the balcony.

" I want you to do me a favor Barbatos." Y/N said. " What do you want me to do?" I asked. Y/N grabbed my hand and placed the feather in it. " I want you to keep this for me." Y/N said. " Isn't this your most treasured possession?" I asked. " Yeah. But I feel it'll be better in your hands. And about your question earlier. The one about where I'm going after high school? The truth is I made up my mind not to go anywhere ever again." Y/N said.

Present Day Barbatos

We were sent back to my room. " I don't get it." The young master said. " Neither did I. I used my powers to check on Y/N's future. In the future, Y/N was the first ever human to make connections with the Celestial Realm and the Devildom. He/She was the first ever human to be the ambassador that traveled between all three worlds." I said.

" That's amazing. But there has never been a human ambassador here. I'm sure father would've told me about one." The young master said. " That's because Y/N never became the human ambassador." I said. " How? I thought the future was absolute." The young master said. " There are many ways to change the future but no one has ever done it before. Y/N was the first." I said.
" How did he/she change the future?" The young master asked.

I sat down on my bed and began crying. " Five days after we talked, Y/N committed suicide." I said. The young master's eyes widened. " There was no note, no motive, no reason for him/her to do it. Y/N wasn't...supposed to die like that. He/She wasn't supposed to die at the age of eighteen. He/She cut his/her future short and didn't go anywhere, just like he/she said. This feather was the last thing Y/N gave to me before he/she died. But I have no idea why! I couldn't go back and check what happened to make Y/N do this. If I did, I wouldn't be able to live with myself. If I changed the past, the future wouldn't be what it is today. I wanted to go back! I wanted to change the future so many times! But I just couldn't! If Y/N would've just told me what was happening, I would've been able to stop it. I would've helped him/her. So why didn't he/she?!" I said. I was crying uncontrollably.

I then felt a pair of arms around me. The young master was hugging me. " Y-Young master?" I asked. " You looked like you needed this." He said. I wrapped my arms around him and cried into his shoulder. " Y/N. Y/N." I repeatedly said.

Time skip...

" Three, two, one!" The crowd counted. A firework exploded in the night sky. I was up on the roof of the roof of the high school watching the fireworks. It's the first time I've been back here since Y/N died. The brother''s, young master, and I decided to do school vacation in the human world so we could see M/C again.

Luke and Simeon are also here too. They run a cafe that is a pleasure to go to. As I looked out over the balcony, I thought back to Y/N. The last time I saw him/her was on this very night about 28 years ago. Five days later, they died. I looked down. " Y/N." I said. I was about to go up onto the balcony when I heard someone behind me.

" Barbatos? What are you doing?" I heard them say. I turned to see M/C. " I was just trying to get a better view of the fireworks. Standing on the balcony seemed like the best way." I said. M/C walked up to me. " You have to know that was the dumbest idea ever. Even though you're a demon, you could still die from falling." M/C said. " I know." I said.

Another firework exploded. " It's so beautiful. I always come up here to watch the fireworks. It's the best spot to view them." M/C said. " It is." I said. We continued watching the fireworks. " You know, I've been thinking about the future. Even though I'm training to become a sorcerer, I want to do something else. I think I'm gonna try being an ambassador to all three worlds. You know, someone who makes connections between the three worlds?" M/C said.

I looked at M/C. He/She was standing on the balcony. I grabbed their arm. " Don't do it!" I said. M/C's eyes widened in shock. I pulled them off of the balcony and embraced them. " Don't throw it all away. I believe that you can become whatever you want to be in the future. Just don't throw your life away. I'll always be here if you need someone to talk to. Just don't ever give up M/C!" I said.

M/C embraced me. " I'm not sure what you thought I was going to do, but I won't. I promise to continue living and one day I'll fulfill my dreams." M/C said. I felt tears going down my face. I buried my face in M/C's shoulder. " I promise. I won't let you slip through my fingers again. I can't lose another person I love. I promise I'll always protect you. And I'm sorry I couldn't help you Y/N." I thought while looking up to the sky. Another firework exploded.

Suddenly, it felt as if a weight was lifted off my chest. " Alright. Let's head back down." I said to M/C. I started walking away. " Are you sure you're okay?" M/C asked. I smiled and extended my hand to M/C. " For the first time in a while, I actually am fine." I said. M/C smiled and took my hand. We walked back together and I wasn't going to let M/C go.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

8K 133 17
[MATURE CONTENT] an Obey Me! fanfiction! I'm sorry for the grammatical errors, english is not my first and primary language, but I'll try my best! Th...
156K 1.7K 27
Obey Me! characters x reader. This book will contain fluff, smut, lemon, angst, oneshots, headcanons, scenarios, etc. I will write depends on my mood...
247K 5.3K 28
The title says it all. So please enjoy your time with those handsome demons ;)
57K 1.1K 13
(Note: I will be writing this mostly gender-friendly. If you catch a mistake, I apologize in advance. I am used to writing with a female lead in mind...