tales from Belwood: early day...

By crystal_pro_2024

with summer having come to an end, and ben having his biggest battle yet, he will have to adjust to life back... More

Episode 1: back to Bellwood.
Episode 2 - first day.
Episode 3 - paying a little visit.
Episode 4 - animo's new Evo
Episode 5 - A talk.
episode 6 - trying to fit in.
Episode 7 - the evo in the classroom.
Episode 8 - checkup.
Episode 9 - battle by the beach.
Episode 10 - providence
Chapter 11 - a history lesson.
Chapter 12 - a charming experience.
Episode 13 - camping in the woods.
Episode 14 - the fastest racer.
Episode 15 - a Xingo to far.
Episode 16 - Evos around the world.
Episode 17 - chase through Bellwood.
Episode 18 - nobody will talk about the weather.
Episode 19 - one last dance.
Episode 20 - escape from Abysus.
episode 21 - new roommate
Episode 22 - adventures in adrenaland.
Episode 24 - the nemesis of nemeses
Episode 25 - heroes unite (again)
Episode 26 - trouble in Hong Kong part 1: the old gang.
Episode 27 - trouble in Hong Kong part 2: a decibel to high.
Episode 28 - snowed in.
Episode 29 - providence check in.
Episode 30 - breached
Episode 31 - a muddy reception
Episode 32 - Movie night
Episode 33 - wishing to be home alone
Episode 34 - trip to MT rushmore
Episode 35 - forever hunted
Episode 36 - into the T.A.P
Episode 37 - what lies beneath.
Episode 38 - preperations.
Episode 39 - a plan in action.
Episode 40 - downtime
Episode 41 - trapped in providence.
Episode 42 - the werewolf.
Episode 43 - what's up with the watch.
Episode 44 - dimensional disruption part 1: when the bens attack.
Episode 45 - dimensional disruption part 2: breached.
Episode 46 - the trouble in Abysus
Episode 47 - starting to assemble an army.
Episode 48 - basic training.
Episode 49 - let me out.
Episode 50 - expanding the force.
Episode 51 - let's not Forgetie about this.
Episode 52 - the history of the nanite event.
Episode 53 - double agent.
Episode 54 - bringing everything to an end.
Epilogue:

Episode 23 - student film.

23 1 0
By crystal_pro_2024

Teacher: all right class, you have a new assignment since I'm going to be away for a while. So, your new assignment is going to be to make a short film on anything you want. The only rules are that you have to work in groups of 6.

Ben: well, we have a team of 5 already. What with me, you, Gwen, Noah and Circe

Noah: well, I may have already told Clair that I'd be a part of her group.

Rex: the assignment was literally just given to us. How did you already promise it to them?

Noah: well, you see... uhh...

He slowly walks off as he continues to stutter with rex looking betrayed.

Ben: forget him, we'll just find two other people to work with. I'm sure there can't be anybody left who's that bad.

However, they are joined by T.J and cash.

Ben: really, this is who we've got to work with?

Gwen: they can't be that bad.

T.J: we already have, big plans for this movie.

Rex: really? Because I'm sure the director has some better ideas.

Gwen: oh yeah right. I've been I director before.

Ben: you deleted the movie.

Gwen: what about our hit web series and my podcast with Tim Buktu?

Ben: fine, but I say we make this a sci fi action movie. You know, robot boy against alien from a different dimension.

Circe: robot boy? You mean rex?

Ben: well yeah. We need to make Evos have a more positive look, right? This is how.

Circe: and what about me?

Cash: what about you?

She Extends her Evo jaw out and gets a kick out of seeing the pair recoil in discuss, her and ben high fiving.

T.J: you're one of those Evo things, aren't you?

Circe: one who can make your head explode.

The pair fall back a little more as ben and Circe laugh.

Gwen: can we just focus on the movie. Let's meet at my place tonight.

After school they all meat in Gwen's backyard as she shows off some storyboards.

T.J: nice drawings.

Cash: yeah, for a dweeb.

Ben: nobody calls her a dweeb but me.

Gwen: well, we have our two main stars but what good movie doesn't have a supporting cast.

Ben: you know theses aliens look like the armored versions of my aliens.

Gwen: well, do we need the aliens that you suggested. And the armored versions look like they'd be from a different dimension.

Rex: but we've seen people from other dimensions before.

Gwen: other universes but you know. Same difference.

Circe: ok, so I get how those two fits into his, but how do the rest of us?

Gwen: well, there's always someone who empathizes with the monsters and is able to make a connection with them to help fight against an even bigger threat.

Rex: and what would that bigger threat be?

Kevin steeping out of the shadows: that would be me.

cash: hey Kev, how long have you been standing there for?

Kevin: long enough.

Ben: you have been standing there for at least an hour, haven't you?

Kevin: don't push me Tennyson. I'm just here because I've always wanted to star as the monster in a monster movie.

T.J: so, all of this is good and all, but where do cash and I fit into this?

Gwen: well, there's got to be somebody in peril for the humans to save. And I thought who better than people who know how put others in that position, so that it's as authentic as possible?

T.J: well, played Gwen. Well played.

Rex: let's do this.

They set up the area for the opening and start filming, rex melding into his role perfectly while T.J and cash have a hard time fitting into there's. Meanwhile Kevin was using bootleg to do much of the technological side of it while ben was using Heatblast to give some ambient lighting.

After two hours of filming, they took a break, T.J and cash taking some time to learn about the omnitrix.

T.J: so, you just pick the silhouette of alien you want and slam down on it.

Ben: more or less, although sometimes it gives me the wrong guy. Like giving me four arms when I asked for Heatblast.

Cash: isn't there some kind of master control for that thing? Or haven't you found it yet?

Ben: well, I kinda unlocked it for a while when fighting vilgax for the first time, it didn't last and I lost upgrade, although I did unlock some sweet upgrades for my aliens and shock rock. Even if the upgrades only lasted for a few weeks.

Cash: so, what aliens do you have? And what can they do?

Ben: there's four arms, who has four massive and beefy arms. Then there's XLR8, he's fast. Heatblast is living fire and diamond head is living crystals. Cannonbolt can go from giant and strong to a giant rolling ball of destruction, rath is a cat with cat like reflexes and claws that can extend from his hand. Humungousaur is a giant dinosaur, shock rock is living plasma and can create plasma and form weapons with it. Next is slapback who, when his back is slapped, can split in half. Each clone getting stronger and heavier. finally, is jetray, he's a fast flyer and from what I've tried a fast swimmer.

T.J: those all sound cool.

Cash: I still don't get why you got that watch and not one of us.

Ben: the omnitrix was sent to earth for its own protection, away from vilgax and anything else in the galaxy that may want it. And I do also use it for fun sometimes.

Cash: and about robot boy, how does his powers work?

Rex: after an event back in winter, everybody is now filled with nanites. I just happen to be able to control mine and be able to make any kind of machines I want. Kind of.

T.J: kind of?

Rex: my builds are limited to a few, but they always surprise me with new tricks whenever I need them. Like my battle axe, or my combat drill.

Kevin: is nobody going to ask me about my powers?

Gwen: and breaks over, we're burning the midnight oil here. Ben we're going to need armored humungousaur.

Ben nods and selects in humungousaur, switching to omni-kix humungousaur and Kevin switching to bootleg. After filing their scene ben immediately times out and has to wait for his omnitrix to recharge while the other three start filing other scenes, Gwen making sure to dunk on T.J and Cash whenever she could. After some more time it was time for everybody to head home.

Ben: this should be fun, see you guys tomorrow.

T.J: I can't believe we're letting them just walk all over us like this. We deserve better, right?

Cash: yes, but if we want to get as famous as ben and rex have, we need to make this work. If that means we have to deal with being held upside down over an open flame, then so be it. Besides they've got good stories to tell.

T.J: yeah, that one with that alien x guy was good, even if it was unbelievable.

As days passed and Gwen napped everything together, they went into there double lesson to find the teacher had set up a laptop to watch all of the movies from the four teams. While the first one was a crime drama, nothing that caught the team's attention. The next being Noah, Clair, Annie, Julie, and two others from com and when rex looked over at Noah, he looked nervous as it played out and he got embraced when a bad take was used, although Clair kissed him during that seen. The next one was a slandered fantasy story with the usualy effects that a bunch of 10-year-olds could slap together in just a week.

Ben: I almost feel bad that our expertise with these kinds of stories, I mean with the amount of villains we had to face I'm more shocked that we didn't think of this sooner.

Gwen: come on don't brag, we haven't won yet.

Circe: you've got to admit Gwen, compared to these guys, we've got amazing special effects and some great actors.

Rex: you think we're great actors?

Circe: yeah, you killed the part of the Salazar. Not to mention that those two make for better damsels in distress then you'd think.

Cash: not hard when you put us under actual fire.

Gwen: now we just sit back and watch.

It starts with rex waking up in a lab and busting out of it, forming his smack hands to do so, before cutting away to the alternate dimension where we see the set up for omni-kix humungousaur and bootleg before we cut back to rex as he comes across Circe under attack from some rouge pieces of bootleg goop. After some exposition omni-kix humungousaur shows up through a poorly made portal and he stars shooting beams at rex who switches to his B.F.S and showing shock on his face as he uses it to deflect the beam. Meanwhile Circe spots the two bullies over an open flame, and she tries to save them. Falling onto the beams that were holding them up, forcing rex to form his boogie pack to save them. As he flew over omni-kix humungousaur tries to stop him but fails and soon bashmouth shows up through another poorly made portal and omni-kix humungousaur gets on his knees, the best he can in his armor.

Ben: I still can't believe that you convinced me to let Kevin be humungousaur's leader.

Gwen: his antitrix just makes for a better action sequence, and a better story.

Rex: you've got to admit that much.

Ben: fine.

Bashmouth manages to get to omni-kix humungousaur and "hurt" him so rex and omni-kix humungousaur team up to destroy bashmouth, but with his constant and quick alien switching they find it hard until get an attack on him until the other's manage to distract him for long enough for rex and ben to get in good hits on Kevin, switching back to bashmouth as ben gives a nod to rex as he leaves through a portal and rex stands on top of a hill with his smack hands and Circe in them. The end.

The group waited to see everybody's reaction and they all cheered as the teacher walked over to them.

Teacher: looks like we have a unanimous vote. It's team Salazar for the win.

Cash: when did we agree on that name?

Gwen: on the day you decided to skip out on us for smoothies.

J.T: I told you that they did something cool while we were away.

Classmate 1: and those effects. Where did you find the time to make costumes like that?

Ben: we already had a lot of them on wrist. I mean hand.

Rex: why are we even hiding it?

Gwen: just go along with it.

Teacher: well, I hope everybody had fun because starting next week, it's back to trigonometry.

Half of the class gave a sarcastic yay while the other half just went back to looking board. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 389 47
Book 1 of the Sequence series Y/n is a young scientist that works for InGen after the events on Isla Nublar with Jurassic World. Y/n is tasked with t...
64.6K 1.4K 30
Ben goes on business trips from time to time, it comes with being the King and possibly the most important person in Auradon. Mal's always been okay...
12.3K 154 9
After losing his family, friends and even his home world, Ben Tennyson, hero of the universe gets transported to another world after defeating his gr...
58.5K 5.8K 102
Ada, a cashier in a consumer-tech dystopia, uses electro-pulse capabilities on a revenge mission against her father. Along the way, she hopes to disc...