The Sacrifices We Made

De writerkemmy

After a divorce with your husband the last thing you want on your list is seeing him again 6,000 miles away f... Mais

Intrologue
1.
2.
3.
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42

28

822 57 20
De writerkemmy

"Omg, it felt like I was watching live porn" Wooseok exclaimed "What the fuck was that and most importantly who the fuck was he," Wooseok asked Xiao Zhan as the group got ready for bed.

"What the fuck are you talking about," Xingchen asked

"I am telling you I was watching live porn in front of my eyes. This tall man and Xiao Zhan on broad daylight lying on top of each other in front of Bina's eyes that poor innocent baby" Wooseok sighed.

"Can you stop describing it like that" Xiao Zhan rolled his eyes

"You can't tell me to lie about what my eyes saw" Wooseok turned and faced Xiao Zhan "Now stop beating around the bush and tell us who that 6ft tall Adonis of a man was and why were you acting like that with him" Wooseok lets out a sinful moan causing the others to look at him with disgust. "You are going to understand when you meet him"

"That is my friend a good friend of mine and Carter is his name" Xiao Zhan smiled

"Oooh 'good friend of yours' " Wooseok made air quotations mark on the word good friend "You really are good friends"

"Where did you meet him and how come we have never met him or heard of him before," Jiang Cheng asked the questions

" Uh, we just met" Xiao Zhan looked at the three weirdly.

"You met today there's no way you can get comfortable with someone that fast we know you" Xingchen was having a hard time believing that. "When and where did you really meet this good friend of yours," He asked again.

"Around the time week before we come here, we met then" Xiao Zhan gave them the answers they were looking for. "Remember the day I went to the UN headquarters to get the vaccines and also to check the medical equipment that was getting shipped here that's when we met"

"You met him at the UN headquarters" Jiang Cheng confirmed with Xiao Zhan nodded

"Yeah, actually he was the guy who was behind the supplies and also I was a little lost at the building so he helped me find my way to the warehouse. We did our work, finished it and then later we heard early breakfast together and we have been talking since then" Xiao Zhan fixed his pillow " Now if you excuse me I have to catch some sleep today has been long for me"

"Wait wait wait don't sleep" Wooseok stopped him "Is there anything going between you two are you really just friends"

"yeah we are just friends" Xiao Zhan declined the suspicions that were coming from his friends.

"But then why were you acting like that together," Wooseok asked there was no way he was going to believe that the two were not more than friends with the way they were both acting with each other. That felt like a de javu Wooseok asking him something like that again. 

"cut him some slack he's European that's how they greet each other and I was helping him from the ground when he pushed me down with him" Xiao Zhan turned and covered himself to sleep.

The three tuned and looked at each other. "He has a crush on Zhan" Jiang Cheng whispered while the other two agreed.

"I can hear you guys" Xiao Zhan called from his bed.

"Then that's good" Xingchen retorted back.

The grounds were shaking it was not safe for anyone to be outside at that moment. Some two Alpha males were at it. Wang Yibo and Carter were standing across from each other staring back at each other. Wang Yibo's eyes were red with anger while Carter was staring at him smirking.

"What's going on," Xiao Zhan asked the soldiers that were around them

"They are fighting over the captain's wife" The soldier answered him without looking at him

"Eh" Xiao Zhan let a loud exclaim that those who were around him heard it and turned around

"Captain's wife is here" They kept whispering.

"What are you doing" Xiao Zhan steps in between them since he was the only one who had the guts to do so. "What is this stunt you are pulling in front of the people in broad daylight" He whispered to them in English

"I didn't do anything" Carter complained

"Yibo" Xiao Zhan turned to look at Wang Yibo "What stunt are you pulling here" Yibo didn't answer the question. "Just cut it out don't do this again break it out" he pushed the both of them in different directions. Sungjoo and Wenhan dragged Yibo away while Carter remained there with Xiao Zhan who had dismissed the soldiers.

"So someone told me there was an Alpha brawl outside our dorm" Xingchen raised his eyebrows when the five were having lunch together reuniting with Sizhui after 24 hours of a shift in the clinic.

"Alpha brawl?" Sizhui asked confused

"you missed a lot in 24 hours" Wooseok filled in Sizhui in what he had missed " So yeah there they were in front of our dorm facing each other and I swear with my husband that they were going to fight if Xiao Zhan was late by one minute. It was going to be an ugly fight"

"Why though why were they going to fight each other" Sizhui asked

The three except Xiao Zhan rolled their eyes. "I forgot you are completely clueless and oblivious just like Xiao Zhan" Jiang Cheng looked at Sizhui not amused "Big daddy 6ft adonis of Carter has a crush on Xiao Zhan and then there is master authoritative 6ft a captain of Wang Yibo is the ex-husband of Xiao Zhan you got it now"

"OOh" Sizhui nodded with cheeks full of food "so they both like Ge and they both want him but Ge is stupid and oblivious to realize that" Sizhui violated Xiao Zhan while the latter looked at him in shock.

"And here I thought you were my favorite" Xiao Zhan muttered.

"Exactly how he has three golden retrievers following him around" Xingchen agreed.

"Three" Sizhui again was confused

"Yeah big daddy Carter, Master captain Yibo and little Bina for me i think little Bina is more of a chihuahua" Wooseok pointed at Bina who was sitting on Xiao Zhan's lap hugging him and hiding his head in the doctor coat he was wearing. "Did he eat" Wooseok whispered?

"Yeah" Xiao Zhan nodded "first they were not following me and second no one has a crush on me we are all friends Peaceful friends"

"That's what you said" Jiang Cheng "But not what they think" He pointed back at the two men who were glaring at each other.

"They need to cut it out, they are never going to approach you when you have a small chihuahua that actually bites after barking," Wooseok stated a fact that the three agreed. "You got yourself a little protector there lad" Wooseok did a terrible British accent making the group laugh.

"We are going to practice this again" Xiao Zhan talked to Bina hoping the little boy would understand him. "So I am going to do something on the other side of the camp and you are going to stay here with him" He pointed at Wang Yibo "I promise it is not going to take long only 10 minutes and I will be back in no time" Bina held on Xiao Zhan's coat more tightly now that he had heard about Xiao Zhan being far from him.

"No" Bina refused to let go of the coat "No"

"Bina you have to let go of the coat" Wang Yibo grabbed Bina's small hands that were surprisingly strong despite the size.

"No" Bina was getting teary-eyed.

"Maybe we should not do it" Xiao Zhan looked at Wang Yibo pleading with him through his eyes.

"We have to at least try" Wang Yibo looked at Bina not at Xiao Zhan's eyes knowing he would be weak to them

"5 minutes," Xiao Zhan said "Only five minutes"

"Okay" Wang Yibo nodded detaching Bina from Xiao Zhan "You just have to step out of the office and close the door behind you it's going to be easy"

No, it was not going to be easy it was never going easy. The moment Xiao Zhan closed that door the waterworks started from Bina. He wiggled himself down from Wang Yibo's hold running to the door and knocking on it. "Open" he sobbed looking at Wang Yibo hoping that he caught his message. he went back to Yibo dragging him to the door placing his hand on the lock "Open please" He sobbed

In no time(Under 3 minutes)  Xiao Zhan opened the door from outside taking Bina into his embrace. "I am sorry baby" He hugged him closer "I am really sorry" Xiao Zhan's voice breaks and Yibo takes note of that.

"No leave Bina be good boy, no leave please" Bina speaks in broken English since he was so shaken up at the moment.

"I am not leaving you I will never leave you" Xiao Zhan shared eye contact with the crying boy to show him he was serious about that.

Wang Yibo looked at the both of them, they were comforting each other at the same time they were crying. His heartstrings were pulled. "Here," he pulled his handkerchief from the pocket wiping Bina's tears. "I am sorry okay. We won't do that again" Bina didn't reply to him he just hid his face in Xiao Zhan's neck. Now the both of them had finally known on what basis had his sister's death traumatized him.

"I think it's a lot for him" Xiao Zhan spoke in Mandarin avoiding Bina from knowing what they were talking about.

"A lot for you too" Wang Yibo pointed at Xiao Zhan's rosy cheeks wet from the crying. "Did he cry himself when we left until he passed out?" Wang Yibo asked concerned

"Maybe" Xiao Zhan shrugged "what are we going to do"

"I don't know" Wang Yibo shrugged too.

"I am scared what if we leave" Xiao Zhan couldn't continue

"Let's just take one step at a time okay" Wang Yibo hugged the both of them.

That felt nice, he was holding his world in his arms again his heart was at peace. The situation he was in right now was quite funny, both of them (Xiao Zhan and Bina) had a special place in his heart whether he tried to ignore it or not. Xiao Zhan is his ex-husband but that didn't mean he was going to forget what they had before or even get rid of his feelings for Xiao Zhan he still loves Xiao Zhan the same way he did when they met and even much more now. Then there was Bina the kid who threw sand at him the first time they met, that alone left an impression on him. And then they met again in a much more different circumstance that he wouldn't like to meet anyone again like that.

When he saw Bina outside the camp with a bomb strapped across him something inside him was pulled he didn't know what but something was pulled. Today is when he came to understand what was pulled inside him that day or every time he saw the kid. It was the urge to protect him. It's not as if he was saying he would light the world on fire just to provide warmth to Bina but that is exactly what he was going to do if Bina asked him or needed it. Today was also the day he realized how fucked up he was, was it bad that he was ready to move the galaxies if they asked him to do so absolutely not. 

Now we have finally understood Yibo's feelings let's start diving deep into Xiao Zhan's.

(Older child) by the way this is how I want to envision them.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

158K 10.9K 29
June 2020 Being friends since high school. Xiao Zhan was there always for Wang Yibo, supporting him and cheering for him in every way he can. Now he'...
155K 9.8K 28
Xiao Zhan loves Wang Yibo. In fact, the first time Yibo met him was when Xiao Zhan confessed. Wang Yibo lets this cute guy follow him around and orde...
34.8K 2.3K 28
[ COMPLETED ✔️] Yibo & Tae are childhood best friend's so their families arrange their marriage. But just after engagement tae & yibo decides to go...
519K 34K 60
{A YiZhan Mpreg story} Two people from two different world, one of them, Wang Yibo is happy and focused on his work, he is on the way of fulfilling...