RENEGADES || MARVEL

By starkszorel

Surrogacy has been around since 1985. And for the past 3 decades that's how the Red Room has added to their r... More

ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴡɪᴅᴏᴡ
ɴᴏᴛᴇꜱ
ᴘʀᴏᴜʟᴏᴜɢᴇ
ᴘʀᴇ- ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴡɪᴅᴏᴡ
ᴘʀᴇ - ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴡɪᴅᴏᴡ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ - ᴍᴏʀᴏᴄᴄᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ - ᴛʀᴀɪʟᴇʀ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪᴅᴅʟᴇ ᴏꜰ ɴᴏᴡʜᴇʀᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ - ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ ʀᴇᴜɴɪᴏɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀ - ɴᴇᴇᴅᴇᴅ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜꜱ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪᴠᴇ - ꜱᴜɪᴛ ᴜᴘ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱɪx - ᴘʀɪꜱᴏɴ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋᴏᴜᴛ ᴘᴛ.1
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ - ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴀᴛ ɪᴛꜱ ꜰɪɴᴇꜱᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ - ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴅ ʀᴏᴏᴍ ᴀᴄᴀᴅᴇᴍʏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ TEN - ꜰᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ᴇᴍᴘɪʀᴇꜱ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ - ꜰᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ᴇᴍᴘɪʀᴇꜱ ᴘᴛ.2
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ - ꜰɪxᴇʀ ᴜᴘᴇʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ - ʀᴇᴠᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ - ᴛɪᴍᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ᴡᴇᴅᴅɪɴɢ
ᴇᴘɪʟᴏᴜɢᴇ
Book 5 - Thor Ragnarok

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ - ᴜɴᴅᴇʀᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴡᴏʀᴋ

348 7 0
By starkszorel

─────── RENEGADES ───────

────── ° ° ──────

NATASHAS POV

Nina stands from the table and rushes outside. Okay then. I excused myself from the table, leaving Melina and Kilorn alone. Probably not the best idea. I followed after the young redhead. It was kind of chilly outside as I found her, iPad in hand.

She pressed buttons, and Alexi (the pig not the human), and a few other pigs walked inside the pig pen. I came up beside her watching as the pigs walked around. She pressed a few buttons on the tablet again, only adding to her frustration.

"The only thing that's going to cure them is those damn vials." Nina said as she put the tablet to the side.

"And right now, we're kind of scarce on it." I noted. We needed all of the vials if we were going to free the other Black Widows under Dreykov's control. Nina nods, picking the wooden fence.

"I used to be one of them," She points at the pigs in the pin. "A mind-controlled pig for almost 10 years of my life."

I can imagine what that sort of feels like. Although like she and Yelena said psychological conditioning and actual mind control were two very different things. "You know," I started as I leaned against the wooden fence and looked at Nina. "I once had someone dig into my head."

Nina scrunched her face up, not believing me. "Who did that?"

"Wanda." I answered as I thought back to that moment. It was after that she had earned the trust of Steve and Aurora and became an Avenger. And one of my closest friends. Right now, she's probably in a holding cell, I hope she's alright. "She gave me a nightmare."

Nina was now curious, inching closer to hear the story. "I saw the Red Room." It was definitely the worst thing ever. I was reliving everything all over again, everything with those horrible ballet classes, the training, what I had to do. What they did to me. A hysterectomy. Because of Dreykov I'll never actually get to be a mother. Not that I would be a good one.

"I'm sorry that you had to go through all that," I told Nina as I turned to her. "If I had taken out Dreykov for good you would have gotten freed sooner." Everything that I did that day, turned out to be for nothing. The bombs I set up with Clint, nearly destroying Budapest, Antonia. A casualty that was supposed to be for a necessary evil, turned out to be just evil.

"I don't blame you," Nina said. "Not anymore at least. It's not your fault that the cockroach escaped, I realize that now." I let out a half-laugh, cockroach.

That was definitely an accurate enough description of Dreykov. I patted Nina's shoulder and nudged her lightly. She reminded me of a younger me. Only a few of us Widows ever have a chance to keep our hearts.

"You know you have to go and talk to them." Nina reminds me and she points back to the house. "Melina and Alexi are still your family." I bit an insult that wants to come out. The family that let Dreykov take me.

"I would like to know who my biological donors are more than anything," she tells me as she begins her walk back to the house. And I have no choice but to follow her. "Don't lose them again." Nina's words leave me with all these mixed-up thoughts and emotions as she leaves me standing here outside to compensate them.

Damn this kid.

KILORNS POV

"A wedding huh?" I smiled at the news Aurora just spilled. "Does Thor know that his little sister is engaged?" She laughs on the other side of the line. "I'm trying to act out as many scenarios as possible."

That's probably a good precaution, considering that when he found out Aurora and Steve were dating it was kind of a disaster. I had to hold him back. "Just call when you guys are coming back, I'm itching to get the others out of prison." I nodded. I definitely wanted to get the others out of prison. Wherever they actually are in prison. Kilorn," Natasha calls from the living room. "Nina."

Nina looks up from the carton of noodle soup she found in the kitchen. "Huh?"

"I need you guys for a second."

"Aurora, I'll call you later." I tell her over the phone, "Be safe." I cut the call and went over to find Natasha and Melina suiting up in the crawlspace part of Melina's storage space of her weapons.

"Long story short, the Red Room on its way." Natasha blurted out. Nina's eyes go wide when Natasha lets the news spill. "What do you mean the red room is coming?!"

The girl begins to hyperventilate. Natasha notices and takes her by the shoulders. "It's alright I have a plan."

"Well, it better be a good one!"

┈┈┈┈․° ⧗ °․┈┈┈┈

"So, once we're inside, Kilorn and I will activate our trackers and Ross will come running." Natasha states as she clips her black widow belt in place.

Melina points from the two of us as I slide my sword into my sheath. "You are aware that you are still a global fugitive, yes?"

I nodded. "Unfortunately, yes." Which is why Ross will come running when he sees our trackers back on. He will undoubtedly bring an entire army; escaping won't be easy. Oh, who am I kidding. It's Ross.

"You know the facility." I said, turning to look at Melina and Nina. "There must be some way to land it." I mean there has to be.

Nina nodded as she shrugged on my jacket, or her jacket now over her white suit. "Instruct them to confine us on level zero." Melina nodded in agreement. "Once I'm out, I can activate the landing protocol, we can descend within the hour."

Melina opened up her small case, wincing. "Ah, problem." She turns the case around to show us the two coms. "I only have one earpiece set."

Natasha takes one of them between her fingers. "I'll give it to Yelena."

"Even if you locate the database and get him to show you the key, you won't be able to take it from him." Melina informed us. "For years, Dreykov has implemented a pheromonal lock in all windows, even me. So, as long as we can smell him, then we won't be able to hurt him." Wow. Of course, he did that.

Natasha almost laughs. "Well, I'll just hold my breath."

Melina shakes her head. "Not enough."

"This is basic science. Natasha, to block receptors in the olfactory center, you have to sever the nerve." Melina points to the spot between her eyebrows right above her nose. "I can handle that."

Melina takes a photostatic veil, putting it on. Nina helps her take a red wig that resembles Natashas own hair color. Meanwhile I helped Natasha fasten the black-haired wig on her head. I have had a lot of practice doing stuff like this. I used to help my sister and mother get ready whenever there was some gala at the palace we needed to attend. 

I also helped Aurora get ready sometimes. Normally we never went, but since Sif and I were friends with Thor and Aurora we were invited and it was kind of rude not to show up.

It's not like we spent much time at the galas anyway, Thor, Loki and Aurora would sneak us out to do stuff we weren't supposed to.

And then they all took the remaining time to somehow braid their hairs in record time. Anyway, the plan was for Melina and Natasha to switch places. Using a photostatic vile and wig, switching suits as well. It would take too long to tell Yelena and Alexi about the plan, they would find out soon enough. Let's just hope that it works.

I almost shuddered when both women turned on the photographic masks. They had swapped faces. It definitely looked weird. "Alright I'll admit it's a good plan." Nina muttered as Melina- dammit Natasha- picked up a dart gun. I suddenly envy the fact that Aurora and Veronica and the others are doing absolutely nothing at this hour. "Let's get this over with." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 3.6K 25
[ MARVEL X THE ORIGINALS ] [ WATCH THE BOOK ] [ Wanda Maximoff X OC!MikealsonxRomanoff ] The Scooby Gang, The Original and Avengers all watch the Sto...
189K 6.4K 41
Natasha Romanoff has had many identities in her life. A Black Widow, a Shield Agent, an Avenger, a Sister and a Friend. After the events of defeating...
48.1K 1.1K 38
Natasha Romanoff had many stories she could tell. A life as an Avenger; the heroic tales of saving the Earth. A life as a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent; the co...
69.3K 2.1K 80
The aftermath of Ultron leaves many people in situations they thought they'd never find themselves. Two of the avengers very own find themselves in q...