RENEGADES || MARVEL

By starkszorel

Surrogacy has been around since 1985. And for the past 3 decades that's how the Red Room has added to their r... More

ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴡɪᴅᴏᴡ
ɴᴏᴛᴇꜱ
ᴘʀᴏᴜʟᴏᴜɢᴇ
ᴘʀᴇ- ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴡɪᴅᴏᴡ
ᴘʀᴇ - ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴡɪᴅᴏᴡ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ - ᴍᴏʀᴏᴄᴄᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ - ᴛʀᴀɪʟᴇʀ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪᴅᴅʟᴇ ᴏꜰ ɴᴏᴡʜᴇʀᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ - ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ ʀᴇᴜɴɪᴏɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀ - ɴᴇᴇᴅᴇᴅ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜꜱ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪᴠᴇ - ꜱᴜɪᴛ ᴜᴘ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ - ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴀᴛ ɪᴛꜱ ꜰɪɴᴇꜱᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ - ᴜɴᴅᴇʀᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴡᴏʀᴋ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ - ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴅ ʀᴏᴏᴍ ᴀᴄᴀᴅᴇᴍʏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ TEN - ꜰᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ᴇᴍᴘɪʀᴇꜱ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ - ꜰᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ᴇᴍᴘɪʀᴇꜱ ᴘᴛ.2
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ - ꜰɪxᴇʀ ᴜᴘᴇʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ - ʀᴇᴠᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ - ᴛɪᴍᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ᴡᴇᴅᴅɪɴɢ
ᴇᴘɪʟᴏᴜɢᴇ
Book 5 - Thor Ragnarok

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱɪx - ᴘʀɪꜱᴏɴ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋᴏᴜᴛ ᴘᴛ.1

389 10 0
By starkszorel

─────── RENEGADES ───────

────── ° ° ──────

Yelena and Kilorn fly the helicopter over the Russian prison where Alexi Shostokov was currently in. We didn't know why he was inside if he was such good friends with Dreykov, but none of us cared. We only need him to find the Red Room.

"Today is your lucky day, Alexei." Natasha tells her adoptive father through coms as she looks at the schematics of the prison. "Move to the door on the south wall."

Yelena and Kilorn were up front flying, while Natasha and I stayed in the back. Guiding Alexi to where he was supposed to go. We had all changed into our winter suits, well all except Kilorn. The bastard gets to wear black. I, however, slipped on his leather jacket since he told me to keep it.

I point at Alexis' blinking light on the screen, watching as he moves. "Go left." Natasha tells him. "Just don't make a scene." However Natasha made an 'I should have known' face.

"You made a scene, didn't you?" Natasha said, sounding not at all surprised. "We're getting you outta here." I stand from my seat and head to the front, looking down at the open window floor to see the man we were here to break out. Alexi Shostokov.

Kilorn maneuvers the helicopter right above him, but before I could deploy the rope the prisoners and guards all flood out of the prison and chase after him.

"Go to the upper level." Natasha tells him, upon seeing how stuck he was. "Move your ass, super soldier." We all watched from up here as he tried doing just that, but he was electrocuted by a guard and fell back down.

I winced and shook my head. "He's never going to make it." Natasha sighed, realizing I was right. "Get me closer." Kilorn looked at her in disbelief.

"You got a better idea?"

Kilorn sighed and began to back the helicopter up, and go down. I deployed the rope for Natasha and she swung from the rope and landed on the catwalk safely. Yelena rolled her eyes.

"Notice how she looked into the distance?" Kilorn questioned the blond next to him. Yelena nodded, almost laughing.

"That is some girlfriend of yours."

The sound of gunshots behind me made me jump startled. We were getting shot at from one of the prison guards towers and I swear I almost got hit. I move to the front quickly to avoid the bullets piercing the hull.

We all continued to brace ourselves when the helicopter controls went haywire. Kilorn gripped the joystick and had to lower us down to be shielded by the prison walls.

It was harder to fly it from such a confined space, he tried to keep it steady in the air as we lost altitude, noticing how the tail rotor almost hit Natasha.

"Sorry!" He yelled at her. "What are you doing? Are you kidding me!" Natasha yelled at us. "Back up!"

Yelena gave her a thumbs up. "We're all doing a really good job."

Kilorn began to raise the helicopter, but just like I said they began to shoot at us the second we were free. Shooting the entire cabin. "Okay," I said annoyed as I made my way to our bag of weapons and picked up a grenade launcher.

"That's it."

I pulled open the sliding door and got on one knee, putting the grenade launcher on my shoulder as I took aim at the tower that was still shooting at us. And somehow missing. "What are you doing?" Yelena asked. I don't answer her, instead I pull the trigger and fire.

The tower exploded, smoke and fire as soldiers stared at it in shock. I put down the grenade launcher pleased, clapping my hands and heading back to the front. Yelena looks out her window and stares in shock. "Whoa..."

"What?" Kilorn asked and she moved to the side to let him see that out the window, an avalanche started because of the loud explosion. With tons of snow falling. Both adults gave me a stern glare.

I winced, watching the snow continue to fall down the mountain "Oops." I forgot about that.

"This would be a cool way to die." The mountains rumbled as tons of snow began to fall. All of the prisoners and guards made a beeline for the inside of the building. They were going to be trapped there for probably quite a long time till someone came to dig them out. Not much different from what they would normally be doing anyway.

"Tell me that's a good sign for us!" Alexi yelled at Natasha. "Move your ass!"

"Get us outta here!" Natasha yelled up at us. Kilorn grip the joystick as he maneuvers us out of here. Natasha grabbed the rope as Yelena and Kilorn began to lead us away from the snow that was practically right behind us.

"Wait!" Alexi yelled. Kilorn turns the helicopter sharply, letting Natasha grab hold of Alexi. And then we fly back up, getting away from the snow as it covers the Russian prison.

Yelena laughs. "Yes!"

Both Natasha and Alexi began to climb up the rope and I helped pull them both up. I was tempted to drop the old man, but since we needed him I pulled him inside.

Natsha sits down, exhausted. "Oh, that was exciting." Alexi said with a large smile. He paused when he saw me, "Who are you?"

"The girl who will kick your ass if you don't give us what we need." I introduced myself. The man didn't look really surprised by my words. Guess he must be used to them. "Angry little one aren't you?"

I narrowed my eyes at him. "You have no idea." Alexi Shostokov turned away from me, frowning again when he saw Kilorn flying the helicopter.

"Who are you?"

"Kilorn." was all he said as he and Yelena kept flying the helicopter. "Oh you're the boyfriend!" He pieced together, he looked between both of his adoptive daughters.

"Which one is the girlfriend?" Natasha is, but they both kept silent. I sat down as the silence involved the helicopter. Both Natasha and Yelena were purposely ignoring the soviet Super Soldier, rightfully so.

Alexi shrugs. "Oh, I'm so proud of you girls." They still said nothing. "Oh, you can't hear me, huh?" He said loudly, thinking they could only hear from the aviation headphones. He took his own pair and put them on.

However as soon as he did Yelena punched him in the face. Alexi cursed in Russian as he backed away from the front, sitting down and holding his nose. "Why the aggression, huh?" Alexi asked, still holding his nose.

"Is it your time of the month?"

"I don't get my period, dipshit." Yelena reminded him. "I don't have a uterus."

"Or ovaries." Natasha added. Yelena nods. "Yeah. That's what happens when the Red Room gives you an involuntary hysterectomy." She looked back at him and began to explain what she meant by doing hand motions.

"They kind of just go in and they rip out all of your reproductive organs. They just get right in there and they chop them all away. Everything out, so you can't have babies."

"Okay, okay. Okay! Okay!" Alexi yells before she can continue. "You don't have to get so clinical and nasty."

"Oh, well, I was about to talk about fallopian tubes, but okay." Yelena muttered as she turned back in her seat. I chuckled amused.

"It means so much to me that you came back for me." Alexi expressed his gratitude. I snort. He really thinks that they came back for him? Ha, that is funny. Natasha shakes her head at him. "No. No. You're gonna tell us how to get to the Red Room."

Alexi chuckled, not at all surprised by his adoptive daughter. "Whoa, look at you, huh? All business."

"Trust me, this isn't pleasure."

"Little Natasha," Alexi mused. "All indoctrinated into the Western agenda."

"I chose to go west to become an Avenger." Natasha defended. "'Cause they treated me like family."

Alexi almost laughs. "Really? Family?" He lifts the talking piece of the headphones to his lips as he speaks. "Well, where are they now?" Natasha tensed at his words. "Where is that family now?"

I am almost positive that at least half of the Avengers are in prison. After Natasha told us that going to Tony Stark was impossible, I got on the internet. The Sokovia Accords obviously didn't go the way the United Nations had planned. Captain America was on the run, along with the Winter Soldier, Aurora, and our very own Natasha and Kilorn.

I am more than sure Dreykov found footage from their recent airport fight and uploaded it to Taskmaster. I found it a tad bit creepy/stalker-ish that Dreykov had eyes everywhere. That entire airport was evacuated yet he still actually managed to get footage of the fight.

"Tell me where the Red Room is." Natasha repeated, choosing to ignore his statement about the avengers. "I have no idea." Natasha scoffs and slapped the aviation headphones off his head. "Come on. You and Dreykov were like-"

"Dreykov?" Alexi questioned, at the mere mention of Dreykov he grew mad.

"Yeah."

Alexi laughed falsely as he stretched his legs out on the seats. "General Dreykov, my friend, huh? Gives me glory. Soviet Union's first and only super soldier. I could have been more famous than Captain America." I kind of want to laugh but I stay silent.

"Then he buries me in Ohio on that stupid mission." Yelena looked back at him when he mentioned their Ohio mission. Natasha and Yelena had told Kilorn and I how they were put together in the first place. On their mission in Ohio. Whatever it was.

"Three years! So tedious, boring me to tears." He finally realized Yelena was staring at him. "No offense, huh?" Yelena shakes her head at him, disappointed to say the least.

"Then puts me in prison for the rest of my life. Why, huh? Why? Why would he put me in... You know why? 'Cause maybe I want to talk about the withering of the state.

Or maybe I don't like his hair or something and I say something casually about that." Oh, ha ha ha. Boo Hoo. He's upset that Dreykov put him in prison. Does it look like we broke him out of prison just to hear this pity party?

"Maybe, you know, I want the Party to feel actually like a party instead of this sourpuss organization. But instead, no. He puts me in prison for the rest of my life. He just runs off and hides, huh?" Alexi paused. "I'm not even the one who, uh, you know... I'm not the one who killed his daughter."

Antonia. She was my friend, the only friend I had in the Red Room before we were all brainwashed. If only her death hadn't been in vain. Natasha is silent beside me. The subject of Antonia is still a sore subject. Okay, ever since this guy has arrived, he's done nothing but upset both Natasha and Yelena with his careless words. And he still hasn't even noticed.

"Can we throw him out the helicopter now?" I asked, looking up to the front at Kilorn. "I think we should wait till we get to a higher altitude." Kilorn suggested and actually began to fly up.

A higher altitude made perfect sense for me, it'll hurt much more when he crashes from a higher point in the sky. Natsha shakes her head at us, still she thanked us silently for what we were trying to do.

"Why not ask Melina where it is?" Alexi suggested in Russian. "Wait, Mom Melina?" Yelena was surprised when the name was brought up. Both Natasha and Yelena were.

"We thought she was dead."

Alexi scoffs. "You cannot kill a fox that swift." He said it all lovingly. Natasha recoils. "Ew."

"What?" Alexi questioned her tone. "She was the scientist, the strategist. I was the muscle. She worked directly for Dreykov far more than I ever did."

"Wait." Natsha said, taking in what he said. "Are you telling me that Melina is working for the Red Room present day?"

"She works remotely outside St. Petersburg."

Kilorn looked at the fuel gauge and spoke up. "We don't have enough fuel for a trip that far." Alexi shakes his head in disagreement. "No, we're good. We'll make it."

Kilorn laughed sarcastically. "Sure." 

A/N - Please don't be a silent reader. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 4.1K 52
Yelena Belova and Stefaniya Kotova met as children, as new recruits to the Red Room. Now free from Dreykov's control, they're out seeking revenge. D...
110K 3.6K 25
[ MARVEL X THE ORIGINALS ] [ WATCH THE BOOK ] [ Wanda Maximoff X OC!MikealsonxRomanoff ] The Scooby Gang, The Original and Avengers all watch the Sto...
177K 4.2K 35
[EDITED] The Red Room, the place that two of the well-known Avengers - Natasha Romanoff and Yelena Belova - grew up. The two sisters destroy the plac...
142K 3.9K 54
Everything is red. Elana Sokolov has always been surrounded by the colour. The name of the soviet projet she's a participant in, the colour of her le...