[BL] The Emperor's Little Dev...

By Novelists_Cat_520

Lin Shuan was born in a rich family back in Korea, his family is strict when it comes from fame and education... More

Chapter 1 -Successor
🅒hapter 2
🅐uthor's note
🅒hapter 3- Fear Resistance
🅒hapter 4-Acting
🅒hapter 5- Stairs
🅒hapter 6
🅒hapter 7
🅐uthor
🅒hapter 8
🅒hapter 9
🅒hapter 10
🅒hapter 11-Part I: Eclairs
🅒hapter 12-Part II: Sileam (Part 1)
🅒hapter 13 - Part II: -Sileam (Part 2)
🅒hapter 14-Part II: Sileam (Part 3)
🅒hapter 15 - Part II: Sileam (final)
🅒hapter 16-Part III: Library
🅒hapter 18-Part IV: Boutique Spying (part 2)
🅒hapter 19-Part IV: Boutique Spying (part 3)
🅒hapter 20-Part V: Temple Trip
🅒hapter 21-Part V: Temple Trip(part 2)
🅒hapter 22-Part V: Temple Trip(part 3)
🅒hapter 23- Part V: Temple Trip (Final)
🅒hapter 24- Blood Truth Test
🅒hapter 25- Ceremony and Jealousy
🅒hapter 27- Mirror
🅒hapter 28- Unexpected
🅒hapter 29- Almost Fainted But Still Fainted
🅒hapter 30- Ridiculous
🅒hapter 31- Bored
🅒hapter 32- What?
🅒hapter 33- Poke
🅒hapter 34- Wisteria Confession
🅒hapter 35- Is it okay?
🅒hapter 36- Nonsense
🅒hapter 37- Princess's Assistant
Special Chapter- Little Red Riding Cape
🅒hapter 38- Cousin
🅒hapter 39- The Therapist Game
🅒hapter 40- The Second Female Lead
🅒hapter 41- Love
🅒hapter 42- Lock Doors
🅒hapter 17 - Part IV: Bouquet Spying
🅒hapter 43- VIP Class?
🅒hapter 44- Where does my heart belongs to?
🅒hapter 45- Class Time
🅒hapter 46- Danced
🅒hapter 47- Fairy Rings
🅒hapter 48- Bloody^^
🅒hapter 49- Tears
🅒hapter 50
🅒hapter 51
🅒hapter 52
🅒hapter 53

🅒hapter 26- Welcome Home

7.7K 383 122
By Novelists_Cat_520

Third Person's POV

“Master likes peonies” Kle answered.

It has been 2 minutes that the group had the competition. “What? No! Seth likes dandelions!” Jane retort back.

“Master likes pretty things and he values his own future partner. He likes peonies cause it means empress. He wanted to give his partner some peonies” Kle said. (A/N: ayie)

“Ehh! Really?! Isn't that cute!” Lila excitedly said. “Seth is not like that” Jane said.

“Yes he is. Master is. It's part of his nature” Kle said.

[(Because of his family blood line in his mother's side)]

Syro Abel Reign Alen Alure or Sabrina for short, the mother of Seth. Sabrina is a male dragon that can be able to conceive a child.

He is a rare dark dragon, who is a very gentle and beautiful man. Sy is a very curious little dragon. Back then Sy was curious about an interesting place he saw, Sy immediately went to that place.

That place is where the humans lives, Sy didn't listen to his parents warning and still went to the human land.

Sy didn't even have the time to land he was already shot down by an arrow. Humans thought that the dragon was gonna destroy the kingdom.

Sy was taken back to a manor, under the manor is a big dungeon. Little teenager Sy was locked down by that tight and dark space, and was weak.

Zander who hates his father, wanted to piss off his father by releasing the captured dragon. But the young duke failed to see the dragon, but he did see a beautiful boy inside the room.

The young Zander was mesmerized by the beautiful boy. Sy at that time was scared and didn't want to be hurt anymore.

Zander saw the boy’s wounds and got angry, he left the room and said some words that Sy didn't understand but he still nods.

Since that day the 18 years old Zander, kick his father out of the Duke position and beheaded his own father, like what the father of Zander did to his mother.

Zander who is handsome, married the beautiful dragon Sy. The new duke Zander happily married his lovely dragon who is confused. In short the dragon married the duke without knowing the reason.

Some years later the dragon who was ‘poorly bullied’ by the duke every night, became pregnant with baby Seth.

The duke didn't know that his wife was pregnant and let him travel, to the land of the dragons to let Sy cool his head off, because of a quarrel with him and the duke.(A/N: This time the duke has brought the stinky Dahlia in)

So the accident happened and the duke found out, and searched for Sy every where. But he stopped, believing what Dahlia said.

On the other side, Sy was in a cave with Jane.
New born Seth was already out from his mother's womb. Sy was happy and excited, his own son was born and he wanted to get a new life with his son, and wanting to forget his jerk husband.

But Sy.... meet some bandits on his way back home, some people said that Sy was dead but his body was not found. And people declared the death of Sy.

And that's how Seth's parents meet and for Seth's obsession of his shiny things is part of his dragon blood and also his narcissistic self.
...
“So final question! What is the real name of Seth?” Lila asked the final question.

Jane was taken aback, although Sabrina and her have been taken care of Seth for a short time, the name of Seth is very difficult to remember.

Jane doesn't know why the Duchess Sy would set a name for his son that is super difficult to remember.

“Syion Elson Timothy Honey, the complete name of master Seth” Kle said. Everyone was silent and a chuckle can be heard.

“Oh my god! Duchess really had the best naming skills!” Lila said. Jane and Amber who was shocked minutes ago started laughing too.

“Haha, why didn't I remember! Haha” Jane laughingly said. “Hahahaha! Honey! Haha!” Amber said.

Only Kle didn't laughed, they car have already stopped minutes ago. Kle saw his master was awake and greeted him.

“Master, did you have a good sleep?” Kle asked cheerfully. Seth nodded and he was still half asleep.

Sooner the three ladies came out and still laughed. “Oh Honey! Your awake Honey!” Lila said and tried to hide her laughing.

Alex looked at his uncle with cold eyes. Jane and Amber already had enough.

“Kle what happened?” suspiciously asked by Seth. “They know your real name and they started laughing” Kle said.

Seth heard this sentence and a vein poped out in his forehead. “Kle. The name you told them is not my real name, right?” Seth said.

Kle tilted his head, “Umm... Yeah master. The longer one.” Seth was speechless and embarrassed.

“What is it that your name has, Seth?” Alex who looks so cold cause he was left out in the conversation.

“Yeah, come on Seth tell me what's with your name?” duke was the same.

Seth really is embarrassed and didn't want to tell anyone but it was already late, even if he conceals his name aunt Lila will always tell everyone.

“sigh..... Guess there is no way hiding it. My real name is Syion Elson Timothy Honey.” Seth gritted his teeth.

Duke Zander smiles at what he found out. “Your mother really takes everything seriously” the duke gently patted Seth's head and smiles sadly.

“Wait, why did mom gave me that name, Father?” Seth asked. “Hmm... Your mother always wanted the baby to be a boy, and me I wanted a girl. We were discussing about your name at that time.

Sabrina wanted to call you Syion first and I refuse and then it went to Elson to Timothy until Honey, I joked about it and said that what if we just combine them together” the duke sadly told Seth about the reason about his cringe name.

“Well your name was kinda pretty, Seth. Your mother also loves honey too” the duke added.

Seth saw the regret, pain, and sadness in the eyes of his father, just by telling that story about his name.

“It's okay Dad, mommy is in a better place right now” Seth comforted his dad. The duke smiles and nodded.

The carriage already came and they ride it back to the manor.

“So here, I listed all the stuff that Seth wanted. You should be grateful to your uncle. Now let's go home, we will visit Seth tomorrow.” Lila said.

“Thank you Uncle.” Alex saw the list and was grateful to his uncle. (A/N: Alex is Jax. Jax is Alex. Alex is the clone and Jax the original controller or puppeteer cause he control the clone?)

....
“Mom.... Is dad really not coming?” said Darlin to her mother. Dahlia saw the sadness of her daughter and coaxed her.

“Darlin your dad is busy, he said he has something to do outside” Dahlia said and rubbed the back of Darlin.

“Happy birthday Darlin” one of Darlin’s friends greeted. “Happy birthday Darlin” next one was Natalie. “Darlin here,I really told Daddy to find the finest and purest gem in the mine” Natalie said.

Darlin saw the necklace and was fascinated by the beautiful style, the mother saw her daughter changed mood and was relief.

Dahlia was looking at the window and wanted to see the duke if he is already home. Dahlia was overwhelmed when she saw the carriage of the duke coming inside the manor.

Dahlia ran towards the entrance of the manor, and fixed her hair. She was prepared and saw the door opened with a creaky sound.

The figure of the duke came to her sight, she immediately greeted the duke.

“My Lord, I'm glad that you are able to come your daughter's party, I'm glad you–! ” Dahlia was enthusiastic about the duke coming home

But after she saw Seth,Kle, and Jane behind the duke, she was shocked.

“What?” the duke took off his jacket and gave it to the maid. Dahlia was speechless and bewildered.

“My Lord, what are they doing in here?” Dahlia said. The duke ordered someone to take the luggage of three people.

The duke then looks at Dahlia and answered.

“My son is moving in here” the duke coldly said.

Dahlia gritted her teeth when she heard the sentence.

That means Seth was really the son of the duke.

Dahlia fixed her posture and smiled.

“Oh, then why didn't you tell me? I should have prepared the South wing to be cleaned, let me call some maids.” Dahlia said.

The South wing of the manor was the most ignored place in the manor and the resting place for the servants.

The duke’s eyes turned even colder and colder, he knew this would happen.

Does Dahlia think that the duke is dumb and doesn't know what is she is doing.

“No, Seth is staying at the North wing” duke said.

“What? I thought that there is no one allowed to enter that place except the maids.” Dahlia reasoned.

“ That wing belong to my wife, and you are not allowed to enter or your daughter. That wing is only for my wife and son” said the duke and guided Seth personally to the wing.

Seth, Kle and Jane was just quietly observe the scene. Dahlia was taken aback by the words of the duke.

Dahlia has been eyeing that wing since the day she have stayed in the manor.

But the duke didn't gave her the wing. She always tried to convince the duke about it and it still failed.

But now that the duke easily gave the wing to the boy, she even felt more jealous.

She watched the two figures disappearing before her eyes.

“Thank you father for letting me stay here” Seth said and bowed. “No need this place was supposed to be ours, feel free to do anything you like, just call if you need anything.” the duke said.

“Yes father, I will” Seth said. The duke went to his office and he said he will work for the meantime, Jane was in the other building, and does the same as for Kle.

So Seth was the only one left in his room.

The room was pretty big and luxurious. The theme was very much medieval theme.

Seth was satisfied with the room and lay down in his new bouncy and soft bed.

Seth sighed and felt very bored. It was peaceful. The moon was high in the sky shining so brightly, the moonlight went through the window of the room.

Because of this, the room was brighter than ever.

Seth was really bored and tried to call Kle, but Kle was already asleep.

So Seth was left with no one. That what he thought, but suddenly a white ball appeared out of nowhere.

(Seth! Congratulations!)

The voice of the moon god sounded in Seth's ears. Seth smiled and greeted the moon god.

“Thank you moon god” Seth said.

(Hehe, your welcome..... But Seth, can I ask you something?)

Moon god suddenly said and Seth looked up again at the moon god. “Go on ask, what is it?” Seth said and hugged his soft pillow.

(When are you gonna take your raven bird?)

Seth who is in daze suddenly sat up straight and was confused.

“What?! Where is Coffi!?! God I forgot him!” Seth panicked.

The moon god saw the panicked Seth and sighed.

(Here, you forgot about him. Good thing I got alot of bird seeds back in the temple)

The white moon figure suddenly spurts out a bird. Seth was grossed out by it.

“Don't you have a pocket? Why eat him?” Seth said.

(No I don't. I don't have pockets because of my current form)

The moon god explains. Seth didn't bother and took a towel and wiped the bird dry.

Coffi grew bigger and shinier. Seth can't believe that he have forgotten about his bird for 8 years straight.

“Coffi do you miss me?” Seth cuddled with the raven and kissed it. The bird seems to be happy that he finally saw his owner again.

(Sigh... Okay bye bye Seth I'll be back now, don't forget your bird again got it?)

Seth nodded and waved his hand as a bye bye.

Seth was tired after the meeting with the moon god and decided to put Coffi on a cage that was given by the moon god.

Seth sighed and went to his bed and slept comfortable......

Welcome home, Seth.....

╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╺╺╺╺╺╺

Haha! Hello! Happy reading!
Glad you like the chapter!

See you again for the next chapter!
    \👽ᕗ
| |
⧼   \
I'm out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.5M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...