A bizarre family 2.0

By Normal_weebstuff69

GO AND READ "A BIZARRE FAMILY" FIRST BEFORE THIS STORY!!! This story is just what ifs and cut Scenes from my... More

Cut Scenes Pt1
Cut Scenes Pt2
Cut Scenes Pt3
Cut Scenes Pt4
Cut Scenes Pt5
Cut Scenes Pt6
Alternative Ending Of The Story?
Cut Scenes Pt7
Cut Scenes Pt8
Cut Scenes Pt9
Cut Scenes Pt10
Cut Scenes Pt11
Cut Scenes Pt12
Cut Scenes Pt13
What If Pt1
Cut Scenes Pt14
What If Pt2
Cut Scenes Pt15
What If Pt3
Cut Scenes Pt16
Cut Scenes Pt17
Cut Scenes Pt18
Cut Scenes Pt19
Cut Scenes Pt20
What If Pt4
What If Pt5
What If Pt6
What If Pt7
What If Pt8
What If Pt9
What If Pt10
What If Pt11
What If Pt12
What If Pt13
Cut Scenes Pt21
What If Pt14
What If Pt15
What If Pt16
What If Pt17
What If Pt18
What If Pt19
What If Pt20
Cut Scenes Pt22
Cut Scenes Pt23
What If Pt21
Cut Scenes Pt24
What If Pt22
What If Pt23
What If Pt24
What If Pt25
What If Pt26
Cut Scenes Pt25
What If Pt27
What If Pt28
What If Pt29
What If Pt30
What If Pt31
Cut Scenes Pt26
What If Pt32
Cut Scenes Pt27
What If Pt33
What If Pt34
Cut Scenes Pt28
What If Pt35
What If Pt36
What If Pt37
What If Pt39
Cut Scenes Pt29
Cut Scenes Pt30
What If Pt40
Cut Scenes Pt31
What If Pt41
Cut Scenes Pt32
What If Pt42
What If Pt43
What If Pt44
What If Pt45
What If Pt46
Cut Scenes Pt33
What If Pt47
What If Pt48
What If Pt49
What If Pt50
Cut Scenes Pt34
What If Pt51
What If Pt52
What If Pt53
What If Pt54
What If Pt55
What If Pt56
What If Pt57
What If Pt58
Cut Scenes Pt35
What If Pt59
Cut Scenes Pt36
What If Pt60
Weird/crack Chapter
What If Pt61
What If Pt62
What If Pt63
What If Pt64
What If Pt65
What If Pt66
Cut Scenes Pt37
What If Pt67
What If Pt68
Cut Scenes Pt38
What If Pt69
What If Pt70
What If Pt71
Cut Scenes Pt39
Cut Scenes Pt40
What If Pt72
What If Pt73
Cut Scenes Pt41
What If Pt74
What If Pt75
What If Pt76
What If Pt77
What If Pt78
What If Pt79
What If Pt80
What If Pt81
What If Pt82
Cut Scenes Pt42
What If Pt83
What If Pt84
What If Pt85
Author's Note!!!

What If Pt38

383 8 3
By Normal_weebstuff69

38. What if dio died when you were a few days old, holly took you in and just Jonathan being a great father to you?also Jonathan can be seen by everyone

The crusaders were shocked upon finding out that dio had a child and that because of you, Jonathan could be seen by his descendants.

So because they couldn't leave you like that, they took you with them to Japan and after that Holly decided to take you in, at first she was excited to take care of you but then she saw that Jonathan was always taking care of you, she just went to buy the stuff you needed, but she wasn't complaining, Jonathan didn't have the chance to be a father because dio killed him, and now that you exist and you're also his half daughter, he will take care of you and raise you like he would if he had lived to meet his son.

"ok, your food is ready so please don't cry, here" he said as he picked you up and then started to feed you, you immediately stopped and started drinking your milk.

When you were done he placed the bottle down and put you on his shoulder and started to lightly hit your back, after a while you let out a burp and Jonathan smiled, he then placed you down and got up

"let's see, what are you going to wear today?" he said as he looked through your onesies, he ended up taking out one with flowers on it, he then changed your diaper and dressed you.

"you look so cute with this onesie!" he said as he picked you up, he then left the room and went to the living room.

"alright we're here!" Jonathan said

"finally!" Holly said and then looked at you.

"aw she looks so cute!" Holly said.

"I know!! I was debating on this onesie and another one with a butterfly pattern, but this one seemed a bit better since it's springtime and the flowers are blooming" Jonathan said.

".... How much of a big idiotic father are you? You're literally fangirling over a onesie" Jotaro said.

"you'll understand when you'll have a child" Jonathan said, after that him and Holly were talking about what other clothes would look great on you.

"since the times have changed a lot since I died and technology has advanced, what about we do a little photoshoot, in the yard! With the clothes we love the most on her!?" Jonathan said and Holly quickly agreed

"we have some beautiful flowers that have grown in the yard, I watered them today and they look very beautiful! We should take advantage of it and do the photoshoot today!" holly said.

"great! Jotaro hold her for a bit, I will go and grab some clothes for her!" Jonathan said as he handed you to Jotaro, Jotaro looked confused as he saw Jonathan run off, holly following behind to go and find a camera.

"what the heck just happened?" Jotaro asked and then he looked down at you.

"what's so special about a photoshoot with a baby? I'm starting to feel bad about you to be honest" he said.

After that all of you went outside and the photoshoot began.

"we need to make copies of them! She looks so adorable!!" Holly said, Jotaro was just watching at what was going on and the only thing he thought was... What the fuck?

So the months passed very quickly and you grew up into one energetic baby.

"(y/n)!!! Please don't crawl away while being naked!! You'll catch a cold!! How can you even crawl away that fast!?!?!?" Jonathan questioned as he chased after you to get you dressed, meanwhile you were giggling a lot, you thought it was a game.

Suddenly you got picked up and you looked who picked you up, it was Joseph.

"I see you're having trouble with her, I went through that as well" Joseph said and he gave you to Jonathan, Jonathan immediately wrapped you in a towel.

"I looked away for one second and she crawled away, but what surprised me the most was that I couldn't catch her!" Jonathan said.

"it's always going to be a mystery for everyone" Joseph said, after that Jonathan took you back to your room and dressed you

When he came back he saw the crusaders in the living room, you were also wearing your nice clothes too.

"I want to hold the little bebe!!" Polnareff said as he held his hands out.

"say hi first Polnareff" Jonathan said.

"hi! Now I want to hold the bebe!!" Polnareff said and Jonathan gave you to him, he then sat down and he began to talk with everyone while you and Polnareff played.

"(y/n) stop biting Polnareff" Jonathan said and you looked at him while you were biting Polnareff's cheek, you just ignored him and continued biting Polnareff.

"maybe she needs one of those toys that babies chew on" avdol said, Jonathan got up, grabbed one and handed it to you, you began to chew on it while you sat on Polnareff's lap.

"what about we do another photoshoot with her?" holly asked.

"what do you mean another photoshoot?" Joseph asked, holly got up and grabbed the photos and showed them to everyone.

"we did this photoshoot when she first arrived here!" Holly said.

"I felt bad for her" Jotaro said

Time was passing so fast for Jonathan, you were already about to say your first word.

"this is a cat" Jonathan said as he showed you a card with a cat but you just looked at him

He tried for hours to get you to say anything but nothing happened, at some point you crawled up to him and tried to climb on his lap.

"well, guess you're not ready to speak yet" Jonathan said, you turned and looked at him and smiled, he smiled back at you.

"Dada!" you said and he looked at you shocked.

A few minutes later holly got in the room and saw Jonathan crying in the corner and you were looking at him confused.

"what happened?" holly asked, Jonathan turned to her and started saying some gibberish.

"I don't understand what you're saying, please calm down" holly said as she walked up to him.

"Dada!" you said and she looked at you with a shocked expression.

"she called me Dada!" Jonathan said and he continued to cry.

"that's great!! Are you not happy?" holly asked.

"of course I'm happy!! I'm very happy!! That's why I'm crying" Jonathan said and Holly sighed and then smiled.

"I think you should stop crying because you're confusing her and it seems like she'll start to cry as well because she might think that you're sad" Holly said and Jonathan nodded.

More time passed and you were now trying to walk on your own.

"come on you can do it!" Jonathan said as he saw you still holding yourself from the couch.

You got very happy from everyone encouraging you to take your First Steps, they even convinced Jotaro to encourage you

Also side note, you developed your stand and you Accidentally brought Jonathan back to life! He was surprised because it only happened when you were 5 months old.

Anyways, you finally let go of the couch and took some steps, you then went up to Jonathan and he picked you up and hugged you.

One day holly called Jonathan and told him that she couldn't be able to pick Jotaro up from school because of something that happened, and because it was raining she didn't want him to get soaked... So you and Jonathan went to a little car ride.

When you arrived there he opened the umbrella and got the second one in his one hand and he picked you up with the other, after that he walked to the front gate and he waited.

"it's a little cold, thankfully I dressed you well so I don't have to worry... I think" he said.... He literally put two shirts and two pants on you and then a thick jacket.

After a while the bell rang and soon students were coming out of the building, many kids passed by him and gave him some looks, he was very tall and handsome, that's why... He was also a stranger, he waited for Jotaro and soon knew that he was coming when he saw girls swarming around someone, it looked like they were trying to offer their umbrellas to him.

He soon got to the gate and saw Jonathan.

"Holly couldn't pick you up, she also didn't want you to get soaked by the rain" Jonathan said as he handed the umbrella to Jotaro.

You stuck your hand out and let a few rain drops land on your hand and then you put it in your mouth.

"(y/n) don't do it again, rain is filthy" Jonathan said and you looked down.

"who's the man with jojo?" one girl whispered but Jotaro heard her.

"it's non of your damn business!!!" Jotaro yelled.

"damn buthsnfnb" you said.

"(y/n) don't repeat what he's saying!! Jotaro!! Mind your language young man!" Jonathan said.

"is he your father?" one girl asked.

"n-no, I'm not his father, I'm just a relative" Jonathan said.

"you're so young and tall, is that your sibling or something?" one girl said.

"what? Oh, no, that's my daughter" Jonathan said, it seemed like he crushed their little hopes.

"let's go" Jotaro said and he began to walk away, Jonathan followed behind.

You all got in the car and drove back home.

More time passed and you grew up to be and energetic and chaotic child!.

And now you were getting scolded because you drew on the walls

"why would you think that was a good idea to draw on the walls?" Jonathan asked you and you looked down.

"it's alright, I'll clean it" holly said.

"no Holly, (y/n) made the mess so let her clean it" Jonathan said and then he looked at you.

"don't you think it's a bit harsh?" holly asked

"no, I think she needs to learn her lesson" Jonathan said, he then came back with cleaning supplies and you started to clean the pencil marks off the wall, he also helped you a bit.

"now what did we learn today?" Jonathan asked.

"to not draw on the walls" you said.

"and what else?" Jonathan asked

"that if we make a mess we should clean it ourselves" you said and he nodded

"at least you didn't spank her" Jotaro said as he walked by.

"I would never hit her! I'm against this method of disciplining" Jonathan said.

More time passed and you were now off to kindergarten.

"here's your food, water, some clothes if you need to change if something happens, some tissues, handwipes.... And I think that's all" he said as he closed the bag and gave it to you.

"alright! Let's go!" he said and you took his hand.

You both walked towards the kindergarten since it was close by.

"have a nice day! Oh, and if anyone picks on you tell me alright?" he said and you nodded and then left

When you got in the class you found a place for you to sit, after you put your things away.

"can I sit here?" one kid asked you and you nodded.

"my name is (random name or r/n) what's yours?" the kid asked.

"I'm (y/n)! It's nice to meet you" you said and they nodded, the two of you immediately became friends and began to play, more kids joined in your little group.

"I've never seen someone with blue hair before, it's very beautiful" one kid said.

"papa has this hair color, but I think mama had the eye color I have, I don't know I've never met her" you said

When school was over Jonathan picked you up from there.

"how was today?" he asked you.

"it was great! I made many friends!!" you said and he smiled.

"that's good to hear, we'll wait for a bit to talk with the teacher as she told us this morning ok?" he said and you nodded, you guys waited for your turn and then it was Jonathan's turn to speak with the teacher.

"(y/n) is a very kind hearted child, and she made friends very quickly, in the spun of 30 minutes she already had 6 friends and they all had a great time playing together" the teacher said.

"that's nice to hear, I was a little anxious to if she's going to have friends or not" Jonathan said.

"also everyone was very amazed from the fact that her natural hair color is blue, but they were more amazed that her eyes are kinda reddish, did she get it from her mother?" the teacher asked

"y-yeah, yeah, she got it from her mother" Jonathan lied for the first time... And he did not like it.

"I'm surprised I didn't see her with you" the teacher said.

"oh, uhm... Her mother died during childbirth" Jonathan said.

"oh! I am so sorry if I brought back any bad memories! I'm so sorry for even asking" the teacher apologized.

"don't worry, it's ok" Jonathan said, after that the two of you left and went back home.

"welcome back (y/n), how was your first day at school?" holly asked.

"it was great! I made lots of friends and we played a lot" you said.

"that's good to hear!" she said.

"ok, let's see how much did you eat today" Jonathan said and he opened your lunch box, half of the food and less was still there.

"make sure to eat all your food ok? It can give you strength and you can play for hours!" Jonathan said and you nodded.

For Jonathan time passed by very quickly, one moment you were in kindergarten and the other you were 13, he didn't like it how you were growing up so fast, especially after you started your period... Let's not remember that because he was crying and panicking non stop

Also recently you all found out about Joseph's affair.

"I'll be away for a while...... We're going to meet a family member... I might get back in a month or so, I don't know..... OK, if anything happens tell me everything when I'll get back, especially if anything happens between you know who and who else.... Ok, bye!" you said and you hung up.

A week after meeting Josuke, you decided to go on a walk... But you ended up in a ghost alley and you couldn't get out because it seemed that you were walking in circles, that was until you found someone.

"excuse me sir can you help me find my way out?" you asked, the man turned around and his eyes widen when he saw you.

"uhm.... Sir are you alright?" you asked, it seemed that you calling him sir hurt him a bit.

"I'm sorry what did you need?" he asked.

"oh, I need to find my way out of here, this alley is weird and I also need to get back home early" you said and he nodded.

"listen to me closely, when you'll get past this point do not look back, just walk and don't look back, and whatever you hear, it won't be me or her talking" he said as he pointed at a pink haired girl.

"oh... Ok, thank you a lot! " you said and then you followed his instructions and left.

"when was the last time you saw her?" the girl asked him.

"when she was a few days old.... But I could recognize my own child even if she was very old.... How did you know that she could be here and you called me?" the man asked.

"just a little feeling" the girl said

When you got back home you sat down and told Jotaro that you ended up in a weird alley.

"maybe it was a stand?" Jotaro said as he thought.

"how did you manage to get out of there?" Jonathan asked.

"someone was there and he helped me, he was in the alley, he told me how to leave and I did" you said

"maybe I should go and thank him, if I find him there, where was the alley?" Jonathan asked.

"between that store we always go, what was is called? Owen's? I don't remember" you said.

"I understand which one you're talking about, I'll go tomorrow there" Jonathan said and you nodded... So the next day he did go but he wasn't prepared for what he was about to see, so he got to the alley and walked around for a bit and then he stopped, suddenly he heard someone clear their throat, he turned around and he was shocked, the other person was shocked as well.

"..... Dio?" Jonathan asked.

"how the hell are you alive?" dio asked

"because of a stand?" Jonathan said.

"whatever, forget that.... Haven't you told (y/n) about me? Yesterday she called me sir! Me!! Her own father!!" dio said.

"no one wanted to tell her about you, everyone had their own reasons, but I just thought that if I told her the whole story about you and what you did, I was sure that she would hate you" Jonathan said

"... You've got a point there, but doesn't she need to know?" dio asked.

"she does need to know but I don't know how to tell her" Jonathan said.

"then let me handle it" dio said.

"I'm not sure about that" Jonathan said.

"just trust me" dio said.

"wrong word" Jonathan replied

"shut up and let me do it!!" dio said and Jonathan sighed.

So the next day, you went to the alley and Dio spilled the beans... To say the least you were shocked, angry? And just disappointed in him.

"they did nothing to you and you just said 'hold up, let me destroy them for no reason'.... You were so right for being scared to talk to me about it, what you did was truly disgusting" you said, you got up and left with no other word

When Jonathan went the next day to find out what happened, he was met with a truly sad dio.

"for the first time I'll admit it.... You were right, maybe it was a bad thing to talk about what I did" dio said.

"I'll try to do something about it" Jonathan said. And he did, after some convincing you went back and talked with dio, you two talked and you then agreed to get to meet him better

Soon after that you all defeated Kira and you left.

"I hope you're not upset that I didn't tell you the truth" Jonathan said.

"I'm just... Confused and have nothing to say" you said.

"I understand... And I'm sorry I didn't tell you anything, I was afraid of your reaction.... And what you were going to say upon finding out that you actually have two biological fathers and not one" he said.

"at least I'm not adopted" you said.

A few years later you found out that you have a brother, both you and Jonathan were shocked, but you decided to go and meet him.

"why am I even shocked? Just a few years ago my life was normal and then boom! Finding out that I have two biological fathers, my birth father was a vampire, everyone in the family that I thought they were aunts, cousins and uncles or whatever, they were actually my nephews and nieces.... This family will never be normal and I have excepted it" you said and Jonathan laughed.

A few days later you got to meet giorno, he was actually nothing like dio and Jonathan was very thankful for that

"so you became the mafia boss.... In a week.... At the age of 15....and I'm still here, going to school and doing absolutely nothing" you said

"you can join as well" giorno said.

"I think it's enough that one of you is in the mafia, it's also very dangerous" Jonathan said.

"but I have a stand" you said.

"still, I don't want anything to happen, to the both of you" Jonathan said and you nodded.... Welp that's your life from now on

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 6.3K 52
You (Y/n) find yourself in a dangerous situation when your wish to be in the JoJo Universe comes true. You realize it was a bad idea and you're scare...
54.2K 1.3K 59
The year is 1999. It has been ten years after the defeat of DIO in Egypt and the world has been at peace. But the journeys of the Joestar family is n...
118K 4.9K 52
Y/n was living a normal life when she had to move. Her best friend called asking for help and of course, Y/n agrees and moves into her friend's house...
317 21 3
No matter where Jotaro is, he seems to be hit by a series of bizarre encounters he never knew would happen to any other ordinary people. FIrst he had...