Ashtray and I

By FutureWanna

Ashtray , the hard drug dealer soon grows a soft spot for a old friend. Are they meant to be ? There's only o... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
bonus : Ashtrays Instagram
bonus : Paris Instagram
ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ ᴘ.2

31

6.1K 64 62
By FutureWanna

1 week later ...

Sadly it's time for me to go back to school ... I was gonna do online schooling for ash but , theres no point in that anymore...

It was 6am and school started at 8am ,
i was bored and I couldn't fall back asleep so I just decided to start my day early today.

I got in the shower and did my morning routine and all of that , while I was looking for clothes to put on , I came across ashtrays hoodie....
I held it for a while , memories of him immediately started coming back and I even smiled thinking about it.

Waaiiittt , this asshole cheated on me.
What am I doing..
I threw the hoodie in the back of my closet, and I continued to pick out an outfit.

It was gonna be hella hot today , so I just wore biker shorts with a T-shirt and a pair of slides.

My mom never back back home , I've been calling her and texting her but it keeps going straight to voicemail.
She didn't leave money and I was getting low on food so I had to go somewhere soon...

See I would've went to fezcos house , but I'm not on good terms with ash so that would just be hella awkward , plus I don't wanna see that dickhead either way.

~

I was sitting in class , me and Maddy caught up a bit because we barley spoke after the incident at her pool party.
I asked her if I could crash at her place for a while , but she said there's a lot of drama going on at her house and it wouldn't be a good idea for me to stay there..

Well , there goes plan A.

Plan B. Was to ask rue if I could stay with her for a while , but then I remembered... Gia lives there too , and if I see Gia i would literally kill her sooo... Plan B. Wasn't a option anymore.

And then , there was plan C.
Fez ... fez was plan c , ofc he was my last option because , well Yk why.

I really didn't wanna go for plan C. But I had no other options.

Maddy was planning on buying weed from ash after school , so I decided I'll just go with Maddy , and I'll ask fez there.

~

The last bell finally rang and I met up with Maddy outside of school , we walked to fezcos store together , he was only 2 blocks away from our school so we get there pretty fast.

We walked into the store and Maddy went to the back , I just kinda stood in the middle of the store awkwardly.... Fez was sitting on the counter , he looked at me confused for like 2 seconds , then he finally realized who I was.

"OH shit paris wassup ! It's been a minute"

"Yeah I know , I've been dealing with some shit back at the house ...."

"damn , you good ?"

"Nah not really , my mom hasn't been home in a week and she left me with no money ... things are running low anddd I kinda have no where to stay"

"Man you know you could come to the crib , you always welcome there. Just stay with us until your mom comes back"

"It would only be till I find somewhere to stay , it won't be long"

"Paris stop acting stupid , you know you welcome anytime"

He looked at me giving me a reassuring smile and I sat down next to him , Maddy was taking FOREVER in the back...

She finally walked out and gave me the signal to follow her

Before hopping off the counter , I turned to fez
"Alright fez imma go , I'll see you tonight"

"Ight see you then"

Me and Maddy where walking towards the door , but then we heard someone yell her name

"Yo! Maddy you left your wallet -"

Me and Maddy tuned around , and we seen ash there , with maddys Wallet in his hand.

He handed it to Maddy , then he looked at me , his eyes where going all over my body then he finally stopped at my eyes.

"uh- hey - how you been??"

I rolled my eyes at him and I kept walking to the door.
He ran up and grabbed my arm

"dude what the fuck is your problem ?"

"can we talk ?"

Before I could answer him , Gia came out from the back...
Ash looked back at her
"FUCK Gia I told you to stay your ass back there! Your so fucking dumb bro"

He then looked back at me
"I see I've already been replaced , that's cute. I don't care what you have to say , nothing is gonna make me forgive you."

I pulled my arm away , I grabbed maddys hand and we walked out the store.

Straight as we walked out Maddy turned to me
"OH MY GOD I'm so sorry paris I didn't know he was gonna come out - I didn't even know gia was there ! She must've been hiding because when I went into the back , I only seen ash"

I looked at her and smiled
"It's alright , I'm over it. Imma have to get used to seeing him with other girls , considering imma be staying with them again. I just need to find another boyfriend - or girlfriend, I don't even care .. I just need someone to love me again."

Maddy looked shocked when I said that ...
Did I say something stupid ?

"Paris YOU LIKE GIRLS? BITCH SINCE WHEN ?"

oh

"Well I've never had a girlfriend, but I wouldn't mind dating a girl ... it's time for me to experience new things."

She looks at me and smirks
"Bitch I know someone who is looking for a girlfriend , she's so fucking hot ..if I liked girls , I would date her. Do you want her number?"

i thought about it for a couple of seconds...
"Sure , why not"

I give Maddy my phone , and she puts in the girls number.
"her name is Jasmine , but everyone calls her Jaz , you guys should get to know each other. I have a feeling you would like her.

I shrug as she gives me back my phone
"well , we'll see .. hey imma go home , I need to pack my bags and shit."

"Awhh alrighttt , I'll see you tomorrow right ?"
I nod and she hugs me goodbye , we both go our separate ways.

~

It was 10pm , I packed a few bags and I was in a cab on my way to fezcos house.

I knocked on the door and fez opened
"Ayy I didn't think you was gonna come , I'm glad to have you back"
"It's nice to be back ... I guess"

I walk in and I chill on the couch with fez , about 30 minutes pass , then we hear the front door open.

I look , and I see Ash and Gia walk in. They where both dying of laughter.
The fuck is so funny .....

Ash stopped laughing as soon as he seen me.
Gia noticed and she rolled her eyes , she grabbed ash's hand and she practically dragged him into the room.

My mom better get home soon because if this bitch rolls her eyes at me ONE MORE TIME , there's gonna be a problem . Imma let it slide this time , but it better not happen again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.5K 1.6K 4
AU Teen Wolf Stiles hooks up with a man, but never gets his number afterwards. But years later he finds out it actually Another packs Alpha.
585 84 41
Earth's ozone layer has disappeared and the sun's raw light wreaks havoc on humanity, blinding many and melting the very skin off their bones. As a r...
9.4K 143 10
[NAM XUYÊN] TRA TRA TRA (MAU XUYÊN) Tác giả: Điềm Điềm Đích Thang Viên Tô Niên là một cái "Năm hảo thanh niên", phi thường 'Vinh hạnh' mà bị nhân gia...
109K 1.3K 41
Sasunaru stuff: photos, memes, videos and much more (☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞ 𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎? 𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 :)))