his human - j.jk

By lomlksj

she just wanted a rabbit but what she got instead was 10x better but risky to handle. start: dec 11, 2022 end... More

i. begin
ii. 10 o'clock
iii. getting closer
v. inner child
vi. who
vii. where you from
viii. ice cream
ix. tears
x. fever
xi. i wish
xii. black cat yoo
xiii. falling for you
xiv. light a flame
xv. fallin' flower
xvi. first love
xvii. paper rings
xviii. bad decisions
xix. lovers in the morning
xx. the most beautiful moment in life
xxi. christmas tree
xxii. thanks
xxiii. epilogue: us, again.
✰ happy ending

iv. bittersweet

206 5 0
By lomlksj

"why did you say that?", he asked, pouting.

"why did i say that?! you'll never be able to go back to the moon. you didn't know it so that's why you're stupid", she answered with a sigh.

"why?", he asked for the millionth time that day.

"because.. it is like that. if a moon rabbit comes here without the moon goddess's consent, it'll never be able to go back. if you don't know why, it's because she created you.", she began.

"but-", he tried to ask but got cut off.

"shush. let me complete my words.", she said.

"you know here, in the human world, if a kid wants to go to a park or just somewhere like a hangout with their friends, they have to ask their parents for permission."

"the only difference here is that. in the place of a kid are moon rabbits like you. and your parent is the moon goddess. so shouldn't you have asked for permission from her?", she asked.

Jungkook thought for a second and answered a 'yes'.

"and see the consequences of not doing so. don't you want to go back?"

"yes but you said i can't", he answered

"right."

no word came from Jungkook. he felt bittersweet. he can never go back but he can stay with you forever. huh, he thought.

"what would have happened if i ask permission from the goddess?", he finally asked.

"stupid question but yeah the answer is, when you want to go back, she'll provide you a portal."

"oh. so that means she won't provide a portal for me. i can stay with Y/N forever now, right?", he enthused.

"oh boy, you can't forever. you'll have to find a way to the moon in two years!", she corrected him.

"how will i know if two years passed? and how will i go back?"

a bunch of questions emerged in his mind. but he only asked two because he could see how annoyed Mrs Kim was. it was easy peasy for him to identify a human's emotions. he can't stand the fact that Mrs Kim only gives off negative emotions to him.

"my child, empty your brain and get into the cage. Y/N will come here soon. and when 2 years pass, i'll come to remind you, okay?", she said and patted his head.

"okay."

a/n: these chapters are tiny i know. i promise, it'll get better :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 328 15
"I love you before, I still love you today. I would definitely pick you over and over again." "You will forever be my greatest love and for the next...
28.1K 1.6K 19
When two wandering souls meet at a business party. What will transpire between these two strangers? Began: October 21st 2021 Ended: December 9th 2021
180K 7.8K 18
"You're my bunny? Hah, nice try. Now get out of my house before I call the cops, hmm?" BOOK WRITTEN IRONICALLY WITH A FRIEND, PLEASE KEEP THAT IN MIN...
138K 6.3K 57
Jeon Jungmei, the Golden Maknae of BTG, never expected her life to change in a matter of seconds. One moment she fell into deep darkness and the next...