Pokemon Sword & Shield:The Au...

By Splufix

Autism by definition is:"a developmental disorder of variable severity that is characterized by difficulty in... More

A Story based on Pokemon Sword & Shield (This is gonna be cool)
The Start of Something Big
New Discoveries
Into the Big World
I'm Ready!
Through the Turrfields
Ocean Town Paradise
Early-Evening Waves
Into the Fire
Welcome to Hammerlocke
Fairy Forest
Snowtown Abound
Rocking Out in Spikemuth
Fighting the Dragon
The Semi-Finals
Saving Tiana
The Finals
Answering the Call
Cody Vs Leon
Old Life,New Problems
Heading to the Isle & The Master Dojo
Trialing Trek
Meeting the Armor
Into the Red Tower
Honey Hunt
Master Dojo Duel
Sweet Surprise
Zip-Zap Battle
A Trip to the Tundra
Mysterious Meeting
Strange Activity
A Sorrowful Scene & Bird Catching
Robo Rumble
Terror Strikes
Slow But Steady
Making A Move
Fire Fighting & Galactic Battles
Beat the Flare & Ideals Vs. Truth
Stopping the Rocket
Not Backing Down & The Galarian Star Tournament Pt.1
The Galarian Star Tournament Pt.2
An Adventure's End
The End
Cody's Horror-ween Special

Wild Area Adventures

153 5 0
By Splufix

The four kids had arrived in the Wild Area once again to head to Hammerlocke through the second part of the vast land.

Hop:Hello,Wild Area! I'm back and stronger than ever!

He said as his voice echoed like a microphone.

Gloria:*Sighs*Calm down,will you?

Cody:Look,I see the bridge to the second part of the Wild Area!

He says as he points to a wooden bridge in the distance.

Victor:You could just go straight there without stopping in a minute.

Hop:Yep! But first I'm gonna catch some strong Pokemon so I can fill in the next page to my legend.

Cody:You seem really into that,huh?

They then hear a voice come from behind which Cody remembers well and turns to see Bede again.

Bede:Well,well,isn't this special.It seems you all managed to complete your first leg of the Challenge,somehow.

Bede runs his hand through his hair.

Bede:However,I'm afraid you all won't be finishing it.

Victor looks at him angrily.

Victor:What do you mean and who even are you?

Bede looks at Victor and Gloria.

Bede:I mean that you will lose the challenge in one way or another and my name is-.

Cody:Bede.

They all look at Cody who finished that answer.

Cody:It's Bede.

Bede glares at him but cools off.

Bede:The Champion must have been off his rocker endorsing you four.

He shifts his gaze to Cody and points at him.

Bede:Especially you.

Cody gives him a firm look and walks to him.

He was quiet for a few seconds.

...Then he spoke.

Cody:Listen,Bede. I don't know why you're acting like you are high and mighty but I think it's time for you to stop it.

Bede:Really now? What makes you say that?

The special needs boy pulls out the purple coated boys League Card.

Cody:I read the back of the card.

This surprises Bede and he tightens his fist.

Cody:I know what you've been through and I know you can be a good person.

He then brings his hand out for a shake.

Cody:You just have to take it and let me help you.

Bede looks at his hand for a few seconds then looks at Cody again before turning his head away and crossing his arms.

Bede:No,I don't need help from a child like yourself! I do everything alone!

Cody returns his hand and simply says.

Cody:Ok.

He then turns around and walks away from the group.

Gloria gets a bit worried.

Gloria:C-Cody! Wait-!

Her brother grabs her shoulder and shakes his head.

Gloria feels conflicted but accepts her brother's wishes and watches Cody walk away.

Cody walked all the way to North Lake Miloch and once he was far enough away he brought out Zolta to check on her.

Zolta stood in front of her Trainer and looked at him.

Cody:You okay,Zolta?

She nods and plays on her chest organs.

He nods and gets on a knee to reach her height.

Cody:That's good. But you gotta be more cautious when doing a battle like that,you got hurt real bad back there.

Cody:I care about you,okay? So don't be scaring me like that.

She nods.

Cody:Now,we're gonna be doing the second part of the Challenge so if we're gonna do this,you have to be more careful because you took a lot of damage back there.

Zolta looks down in shame.

All she wanted to do was prove that she was capable of winning matches for him and get stronger because Cody is her first Trainer ever.

The autistic boy hugs her.

Cody:I'm not mad. Just worried,please be careful in our next battles,okay?

Zolta nods and hugs back while she starts glowing purple and yellow.

When she finished,Cody saw that Zolta had changed.

Zolta was an adult female with fair skin,black eyes and short hair that was a mix of purple and blue.She wore purple boots,blue leggings that exposed a bit of her legs,a blue shirt and a purple leather jacket.

They still hugged each other for love and comfort even through the transformation,Cody was used to it by now.

Cody then held her hand and they began to walk down to North Lake Miloch picking up items,collecting berries and smelling the roses.

After a while it started to snow hard so Cody put on his jacket once more and continued walking with his Toxtricity.

They then went to South Lake Miloch;Meltsons original residing place and tried to find possible clues of other Meltan but didn't find anything.

The two had decided that they would catch some more Pokemon across the bridge and head to Hammerlocke in the morning.

They crossed the bridge and entered the Motostoke Riverbank,fighting any wild Pokemon that tried to attack.

Cody looked around for something to catch but couldn't find anything of interest.

As he walked around the fields he found a Pokemon that got his attention.

It was a little stone golem that was blue and had spiral designs,it was called a Golett.

Cody fought the mini robot with Ima and got its info after catching it.

Golett The Automaton Pokemon Ability:Klutz

"This Pokémon was created from clay. It received orders from its master many thousands of years ago, and it still follows those orders to this day."

Cody:What orders do you have?

The Golett shrugged,it must have forgotten them at a certain point or maybe it had free will.

He named him Talis and continued his Poke-search.

He then brought out Ima to train her for the next Gyms so he fought a couple of Ninjasks to do this.

Right now,Ima had finished taking down another Ninja Pokemon successfully and looked to Cody.

Cody:Alright,good job,Ima!

She jumps up and begins to glow again like when she did it the first time,becoming her final form.

Ima was now a humanoid lizard who was different shades of blue,had a long tail and bigger fins and even had some frill on her back which can be used to glide.

This new form was Inteleon.

 Ima did a pose for Cody to present her new state to him and he loved every second of it.

Cody:Yes! You did it! You evolved!

Ima chuckled at him and went to hug him.

After their hug session she showed off her human form of herself.

She was now a slim and fast looking woman,having fair skin,blue eyes and dark blue/yellow long hair.

Her clothes were basically a gentlewoman version of James Bond but she had a cloak that was a bluish-yellow on the inside,a navy blue suit and black dress pants,topping it off with agile black low-heels.

A bonus was that she wore black gloves and visor-like glasses.

Cody decided to scan her even if she was in human form and it worked properly to his surprise.

Inteleon The Secret Agent Pokemon Gender:Female Ability:Torrent

"Its nictitating membranes let it pick out foes' weak points so it can precisely blast them with water that shoots from its fingertips at Mach 3."

Cody:I'm so proud of my baby! I need to take some pictures for this moment.

He proceeds to do so and Ima does various spy and stylish poses for him and bows when she's finished.

Cody looked to the sky and saw it was getting late.

Cody:Come on,Ima. Let's eat something then head to bed,okay?

She smiles and nods to him,she even helped him set up the camp and cook with him.

They got relaxed and went to sleep together,Ima keeping her Trainer warm through the night.

Cody was still sleeping but he felt like he was on something else other than his tent floor.

He woke up and saw he was in a forest filled with dreaded fog but he didn't worry about it as he looked around to see he was by himself and couldn't speak again.

Cody walked around the forest floor to find something but the fog wasn't helping him with that but he carried onward.

The autistic boy was starting to feel lost of where he was going,he felt like he was legging it for hours so he sat down on a log and rested as he felt tired.

Suddenly a feeling of warmth had dawned on the boy and he perked up to see a red glow in the fog.

Curious as he was,Cody got up and walked to the light,hoping to find something.

He made a slow trek as the light got brighter with each step he took,he slowly gained anticipation from wondering what it could be.

He didn't wait long as he was finally at the source of the light which died down a bit upon his arrival.

Cody saw from his position that the light source...

...was a rose.

But this rose wasn't like any Cody saw at his mother's flower shop.

This one was red from the bud to the stem and was glowing red but its entire body was nothing short of looking prismatic in shape.

Like a curious animal,Cody went closer to the strange looking plant and admired it for a few seconds.

The autistic boy then feels compelled to touch the little plant.

But the minute he did he instantly regretted it.

The rose had burst out red energy into the area and had pushed back Cody as well.

He stood up a bit dizzy but regained his senses when he saw the rose had begun to grow roots from the ground and around the area,making it look corrupted.

But for reasons unknown it was rapidly heading his way.

Cody ran from the brambles that were chasing him,jumping over logs and sliding in any small spaces he could fit in.

He's then stopped at a dead end in the form of a mountain wall which he fails to desperately climb up.

The thorns finally capture their prey and bind him in a tight squeeze and he eventually is having a hard time breathing.

Cody starts to black out so he closes his eyes,not having any strength left.

But he suddenly feels the thorns loosen off him and he falls on his back leaving him knocked out on the ground before two pairs of arms pick him up.

Cody slowly opens his eyes and sees light come into his view.

Cody looks to see he's on a stone platform covered with leaves and with a small pond nearby.

He lifts himself up and sees he is covered in a big blue blanket which he cuddles into,finding comfort in it and giving him peace after his traumatizing event from earlier.

Then a hand taps his shoulder and he looks back in a split second to see one of the ladies from the Slumbering Weald he saw before his journey,causing him to back up quickly while on the ground.

The mysterious blue woman walked up to him causing the boy to shrink back thinking she would do something to harm him.

He looks away but then looks up when he feels a hand on his head,he looks up and sees the lady on her knees,petting his head with a curious look on her face.

Cody looks back in curiosity and blushes at her petting him then looks to his right to see the muscular lady from before as well looking worriedly at him as she holds various berries in her hands.

She hands him the berries and eats a few of them.

The boy then hands them two of each berry to the both of them which they take and eat.

The two then give him a piece of paper that had three sentences.

Not much time left.

Find the sword and shield.

Stop the dark storm.

He looks to the two ladies and sees they look worried so Cody runs up and hugs them both to sooth them while he closes his eyes.

Cody opens his eyes again to find himself inside his tent with Ima next to him.

He was starting to think that something was trying to inform him about the future and that in a short time something bad would happen and he felt anxious about this.

He needed to find some answers about it.

He backtracked to Bridge Field to find a Fairy type,the first Pokemon on his list.

Cody:Let's see what I can find here.

He noticed a Max den shooting out more energy than usual so figured it must be a rare Pokemon and hops right in.

Once inside he finds a Pokemon that surprised him to no end.

The Pokemon was at medium height with black hair,pointy nose and a half pink-half green body.

Cody proceeds to scan this giant.

Morgrem The Devious Pokemon Gender:Male Ability:Prankster

"When it gets down on all fours as if to beg for forgiveness, it's trying to lure opponents in so that it can stab them with its spear-like hair."

Cody brings out Ferna for this fight and tells her to use a Max Knuckle.

The Morgrem attacks back with Max Darkness but is hit by another Max Knuckle which takes it down.

Cody launches a Great Ball at it and gets the catch.

He then looks for a Dragon type in the grass near the Stony Wilderness.

Cody:I wonder if I can find something good?

However something rustles towards him and reveals itself.

This one was small but looked like it wanted a fight.

It was a tiny gray dragon that had yellow scales on its body and a tail.

He scanned this one next.

Jangmo-o The Scaly Pokemon Gender:Male Ability:Soundproof

"Jangmo-o strikes its scales to communicate with others of its kind. Its scales are actually fur that's become as hard as metal."

The miniature dragon barked at Cody and he backed up a bit before he was hit by an attack.

He gave his new Morgrem,named Klax,a chance to shine.

Cody:Okay Klax.Use False Surrender!

Klax put on an act and pretended to give up and the Jangmo-o fell for it.

Once it was close enough,Klax used its long hair to attack and single-handedly brought it down and Cody caught it as a new edition and named him Bracer.

Cody felt fit to finally head to Hammerlocke,he would try to find an interesting Pokemon on the next Route.

But before he could head that way though he heard the sound of thunder and looked to see a storm approaching.

It was bad to the point that all the Pokemon nearby had disappeared for shelter so he did the same after putting on his jacket.

Cody was now running in the heat of the storm trying to find some place to get to for shelter.

Even though he ran with all his strength he had trouble with the harsh winds,pouring rain and booming thunder around him.

He skids to a halt and looks around as much as he can for a hiding place.

Cody:Come on,there's gotta be a place to stay.

Luck was on his side as he finally found a cave entrance and he quickly ran to it in a split second.

The boy took off his soaked jacket and set down his bag after entering.

Cody then brought out Ferna and used some sticks he grabbed when he first heard the storm along with some rocks to make a campfire.

Another flash of lighting spooked Cody which caused him to start fidgeting to calm himself down.

Ferna walked over to him and got his attention.He looked at her with watery eyes and saw her rubbing his back to help him.

Cody:T-thank you,Ferna.

She gave him a big smile and did a pose.

This caused Cody to laugh and give her a hug.

They sat at the fire for fifteen minutes,roasting some berries and eating them while they waited.

All was calm until they both heard rocks shifting and looked up to see the entrance was beginning to give out.

Cody grabbed his fire monkey and jumped back just in time as the rocks collapsed.

The two were left in darkness with the only light being Ferna's tail.

Cody:That was close. Are you okay?

Ferna gave him a cry in response and the boy grabbed his bag as well as his jacket,throwing them over his shoulders.

He went to make a call on his phone for some help but saw he had no signal. He thought about having his fire-type starter destroy the rocks but decided against it for fear of making their current problem even worse.

Cody turned to look at his Monferno.

Cody:Alright.It looks like we'll have to find a way out of this cave so I'm gonna need you to be my eyes,okay?

Though he didn't see it,Ferna gave him a big thumbs up and began to walk into the cave while Cody activated his Rotom-Phones flashlight.

As they traveled further Cody was getting cold and started to lag behind a bit.

He could barely focus and didn't see a slope ahead of him which caused him to fall down even when his beloved second starter Pokemon grabbed him bringing her with him.

Cody laid on the floor for a bit but woke up when he heard cries of worry and looked to see Ferna,Ima and Talis around him.

Ima transformed and shifted him to a rock wall and looked at him.

He could barely focus and didn't see a slope ahead of him which caused him to fall down even when his beloved second starter Pokemon grabbed him bringing her with him.

Cody laid on the floor for a bit but woke up when he heard cries of worry and looked to see Ferna,Ima and Talis around him.

Ima transformed and shifted him to a rock wall and looked at him.

He was fairly ok but had a few bruises on his arms and legs.

The Inteleon lady turned to the two other Pokemon and gave some instructions to them which they followed without haste while she stayed with him.

Cody looked to Ima and was shaking out of fear of the fall he took and attempted to reach out to his Pokemon but pulled back when he felt his injuries.

Ima quickly comforted her trainer and kept him calm by brushing his hair.

Soon after Ferna and Talis returned with bandages and Potions for him with Ima taking them and helping the poor boy.

She sprayed his bruises and then applied the bandages to them which would hopefully heal them fast.

Cody felt a bit better and had enough energy to lay straight again.

Ima then came to him and looked at him in concern along with Talis and Ferna.

Cody:Thank you,guys.I don't think I would have made it if it wasn't for you all helping me.

They all nod and Talis hands him some water which he drinks then hugs his ghost robot.

He looks around and sees he was inside a giant part of the cave filled with tons of small crystals.

With Ima giving him support they stood up and walked around to find an exit,his Golett and Monferno carrying his bag.

Cody:This place is so beautiful,I've never seen a place like this cause the Galar mines can't hold a candle to this...as most people say.

They came across a tunnel and went inside it to find it was getting brighter.

Ima picked up Cody by his legs and upper back then ran for the light.

As they ran Cody looked at the walls and saw something peculiar about them so signaled Ima to stop and looked at them.

He stares at writing on the walls which seems to have been there a long while.

So he read it.

"A Pokemon's nature is revealed by a bond with the people around them making them transform to become like us and live in harmony,however many people resented this way of life seeing it as potentially harmful so they purged these wonderful companions and shrunk the window of this ability...I hope that one day it will recover with someone new in the future,no matter how small the chance maybe." -Sir Daniel of Galar

Cody:Oh no.That's terrible,Pokemon were able to gain this ability only to be hunted for it so it must have narrowed down to me having this bond ability.

Cody took a picture and he figured it must have been Sir Daniel who first encountered this ability he had.

This must have been why he was able to have his Pokemon transform since he bonded with them.

He found another clue but he had to figure out why he had this ability.

The quartet walked down to the end of the tunnel and saw that it was blocked by boulders so Ima planted Cody down and made a finger gun with her hand which was surrounded by water then shot in rapid succession at them.

She did it a few more times and eventually destroyed them all,opening the way.

Cody was able to stand and patted Ima's shoulder.

Cody:Good job,girl.

She nods and they walk outside to find themselves in the Hammerlocke Hills area which was near the city and it wasn't raining anymore so he returned his Pokemon,got his things together and went to the entrance.

Once at the dragon headed entrance he spoke with a League member who checked his badges for confirmation.

League Member:It seems you have all three badges.You may now enter the city,I wish you luck in your future battles.

Cody nods to him and walks up the stairs to the city after going through his adventure today,he was ready for the next part of this Challenge.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146 23 13
This may not be a true story, But I might show some events that did happen in my life and some events i wanted to happen in the future but never had...
110K 1.6K 32
Autism is a complex neurodevelopmental disorder that affects communication, social interaction, and behavior. It is estimated that 1 in 36 children i...
215 2 8
You were originally from Kalos, your family was always trying to find the perfect home.. even though you liked it best in kalos. Then at the age of 1...
27 0 6
In the world we live in today, speaking seems to be the only way one knows how to communicate; as if it is the only way to communicate- or is it? The...