Melodies Of A Wild Firecracke...

By Amane800

THIS IS NOT A KACCHAKO BOOK. COMPLAINING ABOUT THE PICTURES WILL ONLY MAKE ME GIGGLE. A book of Bakugou Katsu... More

Meet Your Queen
Murderer!Katsuki x Reader(Au) - Heart Throb Killer
Murderer!Katsuki x Reader(L) - Heart Throb Killer p2
Murderer!Katsuki x Reader(L) - Heart Throb Killer p3
Tarzan!Katsuki x Reader(Au) - Trust Your Heart
Tarzan!Katsuki x Reader(Au) - Trust Your Heart p2
Tarzan!Katsuki x Reader(L) - Trust Your Heart p3
Tarzan!Katsuki x Reader(L) - Trust Your Heart p4
Tarzan!Katsuki x Reader(Au) - Trust Your Heart p5
Tarzan!Katsuki x Reader(L) - Trust Your Heart p6
Tarzan!Katsuki x Reader(Au) - Trust Your Heart p7
Zombie!Katsuki x Reader(L) - My Body Remembers You
Sugar & Spice & Not So Nice
Tarzan!Katsuki x Reader(L) - Trust Your Heart p8
Kitsune!Katsuki x Reader(L) - Give Me A Boyfriend
Spooktober Season 3
JackSkellington!Shigaraki x Sally!Reader(L) - Halloween Whore
Cursed!Katsuki x Reincarnated!Reader(L) - Always Chasing You
HeadlessHorseman!Katsuki x Reader(L) - All Hallows Eve
Human!Katsuki x Vamp!Reader(L) - A Bite of Delight
Inu!Kirishima x Neko!Reader(L) - Puppy Cuddles
Creepypasta Book Update
WhiteRabbit!Katsuki x Alice!Reader(L) - A Welcomed Type of Madness
Oni!Katsuki x Priestess!Reader(L) - A Bite of Poison
Gladiator!Katsuki x Empress!Reader(L) - A Lions Game
Mafia!Katsuki x Reporter!Reader(L) - Captivated By Darkness
Mafia!Katsuki x Reporter!Reader(L) - Captivated by Darkness p2
Vampire!Katsuki x Reader(L) - Blood Worth Killing For
Katsuki x Reader(A) - Cowardly Lion
Disney Meets Rowdy But Lovable Lion
Vamp!Katsuki x Reader(L) - Devoured By The King
Katsuki x Reader(L) - The Auction
Merman!Katsuki x Princess!Reader(L) - Taken From The Sea
Beast!Katsuki x Princess!Reader(Au) - Thorns & Shadows
Beast!Katsuki x Princess!Reader(Au) - Thorns & Shadows p2
Merman!Katsuki x Princess!Reader(Au) - Taken From The Sea p2
Katsuki x Reader(L) - I Dare
Killer!Katsuki x Reader x Killer!Kiri(L) - Don't Be Afraid
Ayo I'm Not Dead

Oni!Katsuki x Priestess!Reader(L) - A Bite of Poison p2

2K 51 22
By Amane800

This is going to contain - Sexual tension, Sexual groping, Public groping, Multiple orgasms, Oral, Lake smex, Multiple rounds, cremepie goodness.

After becoming rather enchanted by a possessive demon, we've been spending our days living and learning about him. We still help when able, but for the most part live in the forest inside Katsuki's little hut. Due to our nature though we're starting to feel restless, not used to being in a single place for this long. How will we tell him that we want to leave?

--------------------------------------------

On a fairly early morning, you find yourself rolling over and blinking your groggy eyes awake. The soft rays of the sun casting a shadow at the entrance to your small hut makes you smile. Then your head turns and like almost always find one Bakugou Katsuki laying right next to you. One of his clawed hands wrapped around your waist the other propping his head up just a bit.

For a moment you admire his black horns and very obvious much larger and broader body than your own. His slender black tail is even mildly coiled around your thigh. Sometimes you think he's a little to on guard, even while sleeping. However, being a cautious creature isn't a bad thing but you mean him no harm after getting used to the life you live with him.

You can only imagine the type of lecture and degrading behavior your parents would instill upon you if they ever heard you'd laid with a demon. That you actually have feelings for him. That you're not completely disgusted by the fact that he still eats people. Honestly, because you despised their parenting style so much...the thought makes you grin. Rebelling against them since the day you ran away has always made you smile.

They can't control me anymore.

They are only upset that I'm not the puppet they wished me to be.

With a sigh that reflects your unending contempt for the donors that brought you to life, you unwind Bakugous various body parts from your own. Doing your best to be gentle, cause you don't want to wake him. Mainly because he spent almost all of the previous day collecting and chopping up wood. Winter is just around the corner and he knows better to be prepared.

Once you're finally able to make your way out, you stand and stretch. Letting out a soft yawn or two. The sun is pretty high in the sky so it's not to early, maybe 7 or 8ish. For a moment you take stock of what types of food you have left and decide to go to the nearest market for a few things.

After finding your little coin purse and counting what you had left, you quickly realized that soon you would need to take on some more odd jobs so you could buy food. Bakugou was a great hunter and able to bring home plenty of meat. However, other than fruit from a nearby apple tree anything else you needed would have to be bought or traded for.

It was a lovely day and for awhile it had been peaceful. Meaning no demonic disturbances. You were just about to step out of the forest when a rough hand snakes around your waist. With your fight of flight senses kicking in, you wheel around with every intention to kick ass only to be ensnared beneath a pair of familiar red eyes.

He smirks down at you with his fangs on full display, before backing you into nearest tree. Easily he pins your hands above your head and growls in a way that sends tingles down your spine. All you can do is gasp his name when he bites somewhat angrily at your neck, just enough to leave a bruise.

"Where do you think you're going (Y/n)?"

"I j-just wanted to go get some supplies from the market."

"Why the fuck didn't you wake me up then? You're trying to escape me." Your head shook but he had severe well justified trust issues and just snarled in response. Despite trying to talk he shoved his tongue down your throat and refused to listen to your excuses. At least not for the next several minutes of passionate saliva swapping.

Eventually he did pull back, but his fangs danced along your jugular as if threatening you with the possibility he could kill you but he knew better. Not only did he not want to die from the poison in your blood, but after 3 long months of being with you...he couldn't really deny that a part of him cared about you. Otherwise he wouldn't be so thrown off every time you weren't by his side.

"Oh Katsuki...I'm telling the truth. I need more than meat to survive." You tried to explain through shivers brought on by the kisses along your neck that you needed things like fruits and veggies. Most of which did not grow naturally in the convenient vicinity. That there was only a couple of apple tree's and that just wasn't enough.

"Such a demanding fucking human. You don't appreciate that I hunt for you." By this point his hands had long sense let go of your own and had begun to slink down your body. He rasped that he didn't give you permission to leave but you were quick to snap back that you weren't ever planning to ask.

"So damn snarky. Those eyes...so unwavering and stubborn. I fucking like how brave you are." Finally he had that most familiar smirk on his handsome face and it honestly caused you to grin back. This time when he leaned forward, you gladly met in the middle for a couple of kisses. However, it wasn't lost on you that he was pulling on your Obi loosening you Kimono bit by bit.

"However, I'm still going to punish you." Honestly when he pulled back, you just felt sort of dazed because he was a most incredible kisser. The taste of saliva warmed your tongue since he had made it a mission to taste every corner your cavern offered.

As soon as you feel the material covering your chest shift, you looked down just in time to watch his hand slide against your exposed stomach. Slowly his palm edged up groping one of your breasts, licking his lips when you stubbornly tried not to moan. He was definitely a man whom appreciated the challenges you gave him.

"Do you think you can really hold back, when I know where all your sensitive zones are?" Your lips quivered in response, while the tips of his fingers flicked at one of your nips. Soon both of your hands were against his chest trying to find the will power to push him away but it wasn't like you hated being touched. Your main concern was being near the open field.

"Katsuki...a-ah please I need to get to the market early so I can get the freshest produce and veggies." This was your very truthful plead to him, but your body responded to his every caress. Which is why he smirked, hovering over you long enough to get you to offer him your tongue just so he could furtively loop around it dozens of times.

"I would say I don't give a shit, but just give in if you want this to be over quicker. You wont be going anywhere till I make you cum. Maybe it'll be with my fingers or my tongue, which do you want?"

Before you could even respond his digits began dipping down south. It brought you warmth in an endearing type of way that his fingers could actually be rather delicate as they ran along your body. The pet of your stomach felt oddly gentle, but your entire frame jolted into his own when he brushed several fingers along your slit.

"Oh Katsuki..."

"That's right, you know I can make you feel good."

Again he closed the distance between you with several long hungry kisses, but this time when he parted he brought your bottom lip with him. There was no hiding the way you gasped as he suckled maybe even nibbling with his fangs. It was a new sensation but it honestly felt so good, the pleasure clearly displayed in your hazy expression.

Soon his long slimy tongue was making it's way down your chest, where the immediately began playing with one of your nipples. Airy pants frayed from your lips as you leaned back and thought giving in was just perfectly fine. Specially when his index and middle finger slipped inside your core and began thrusting.

Though your head shook with some embarrassed denial, he rasped that you were already quite wet for him. Which is why he could pump into you with blissful fluid motion. The sensation of him trying to basically fill you up with his fingers had your legs trembling. The thought that you could feel his knuckles rubbing against your walls had saliva slowly dribbling down your chin.

You could feel the slow in his movement and actually managed to not whine when he eventually pulled his slippery fingers from your core. He complimented you on your will power, while licking all of his digits clean. Only then did he say you deserved a reward, which saw him getting down on his knee's.

Despite the embarrassment warming your exposed skin, you did not make a single attempt to stop the slide down of your panties. He found you to be the proud woman he loved to tease, but couldn't hold himself back because the smell of your dripping sex just turned him in all the right ways.

From the first lap of his slippery tongue both of your hands flew down to grip the back of his head. Every single ounce of your will power to deny him your voice quickly faded. Though your moans weren't the screaming type they had become constant and loud enough for his sharp senses to gain endless satisfaction.

Oh, it felt so good that you found your eyes closing displaying your trust in this demonic creature to not hurt you. That he would devour you most certainly but it would only be in the most pleasurable way possible. His rough paws even slunk up your stomach to grip and roll both breasts.

Though you would remain blissfully unaware your fear of being spotted would come to fruition. A man in the field, probably walking across to get to the river had heard strange noises from the forest. He would soon come across your methodically getting pleasured body. Frozen and turning all kinds of red, he had no idea if you needed his help.

All it took for him to run for the hills was a glare from Bakugou's piercing fiery red eyes. Your slick dripping from his tongue, while he momentarily paused. It took all of his will power to not just leap over and tear him from limb to limb but he was still quite famished. Maybe he took a little pride in bringing heaven down upon you so euphorically that you didn't even noticed someone had been watching.

"Katsuki, oh please I'm so close..."

Hearing you admit such a thing brought excitement to his veins. It wasn't so much about punishment and more so about just hearing your voice. Maybe he even especially liked this type of position because all of your nectar could just slide down his throat while he plunged his tongue as deep into your cunt as possible.

It didn't take much longer with the leg trembling way he was thrusting before you reached a most knee weakening type of release. With your walls clenching against his tongue his eyes nearly went crossed but were definitely dilated with his own euphoria. He never even bothered to pull away till he'd sucked your pussy dry.

"Have you learned your lesson, (Y/n)?" Came his domineering low growl as he stood back up towering over your panting frame. All you did was half glare and pant at him like it was difficult to get your lungs back under control. He snickered and pulled you into his body, capturing your lips while he tried to decide if he was going to take you right here, right now.

In the end he knew you were already fatigued and had a set plan for the day that he was actively sabotaging. He didn't actually want to think about you being weak because he found you to be a tenacious woman worth keeping by his side even if you were human.

After a few seconds he just picked you up and carried you to the nearby river, so you could wash up if you wanted and relax till you had your strength back. There was a much closer lake near his camping site but since you'd already trailed a way from his territory this was now closer.

There was appreciation on your face, for him displaying a bit of his tender side though you knew he relished in the thought of owning you. If you had to be honest you didn't mind that desire so much because it was a warm sensation to feel so wanted. It also helped that you might of fallen in love in these past 3 months, but your fear of him becoming tired of you keeps you from relaying your feelings.

"Are you really coming to the market with me?"

"I'd rather not walk among the other filthy human, but you are not leaving my side."

Your eyes became soft and you had to look away. Maybe he just wasn't aware how good hearing things like that made you feel. Part of you didn't register that it meant he had a hard time trusting you, all that really mattered was that possessive 'want' to be with you. It also wasn't like demons did not roam around, it was just uncommon for their intentions to not be chaotic.

About 15 minutes later you'd recovered enough to start the trek into the nearby village. The market was another 30 to 40 minute walk give or take the weather. Since it was sunny and fairly early in the morning, both of you would be walking through vendors in no time. There were definitely cautious eyes staring you both down but you tried to pay them no mind.

In the end having him there was actually helpful in bartering for the things you needed. Someone trying to over charge for 2 bags of rice? All Bakugou had to do was glare and suddenly you'd get the rice, plus several corn stalks and even some carrots. Another person refusing to compromise on a price for a few potatoes? Suddenly they're free and he's practically begging you to leave.

It wasn't like you were oblivious to the fear people felt for demons like Bakugou, but honestly when a lot of deception and evil was cause by humans...there was very little sympathy to be had when they were trying to constantly take advantage of not just you but other hard working people. Sometimes you felt Bakugou was your enforcer that made sure people around had more humanity.

When everything was done, you'd managed to accumulate enough food to stock up for at least ten days maybe 2 weeks if you be a little more sparing with your portions. Bakugou was of course carrying almost everything in his large broad arms, while you used an abandon piece of cloth to carry the smaller fruit. Like strawberries, a bushel of grapes, and some bright round oranges.

It didn't take as long to walk back, so you were able to separate everything neatly and make sure it was preserved as best as you could. The main thing to worry about would be sun damage or potential bugs but he was always on top of disposing of animal carcasses. Besides as long as you had salt you could cure the meat and prevent it from spoiling to quickly.

"Katsuki would you like some orange slices?"

"I'd rather eat meat."

Both of your eyes rolled as that was almost always his answer to your offer of fruit. He wasn't as opposed to certain veggies but it seemed produce was to sweet for him. Once you started eating the slices by yourself though, you noticed he was just staring making it difficult to just relax and enjoy.

"I'll give you one, You'll like it." He scoffed ready to just say he wasn't interested though he clearly was at the very least curious but he never got to express his denial. Because he watched you place a wedge in your mouth that outlined an upward curve like a smile before leaning towards him. He was so caught off guard that by time he started to react your lips had already touched and you were easily able to push the piece in his mouth.

When you pulled back there was a wicked little grin on your lips and his surprised face just made you giggle even more. Since he had no choice he munched what you gave him and kind of looked away. He couldn't exactly say it was gross, because surprisingly it's tart flavoring was good. That subtle kiss though is what was really on his mind.

It just made him think about how...comfortable he had gotten with a human. A species he'd spent his entire life either hating or simply loathing. Part of him wishing they'd just destroy themselves so he could live in peace. However, with you that wasn't what he wanted. He truly felt a bit of dejection if he woke up and you weren't there. If you wanted to go places without him he fought against it like he was sure you'd never come back.

"Come here, I want a better kiss."

It wasn't a request, but the way he pulled you closer wasn't exactly forceful. His eyes you found yourself focusing on were one of his best features despite how factually scary and intimidating he looked with his demonic appearance. Without hesitation you let him push at the back of your head and swapped saliva for a heavy and passionate minute or two.

When you parted, you found the usual way he buries his nose in your neck to be honestly quite adorable. Like an animal trying to get used to your smell it was kind of cute. After giving you a slimy lap along the jugular he pushed you off and stood. He muttered something about going to hunt and said to prepare whatever else you wanted to cook with his meat.

"Alright, be careful and come back to me."

You did not expect your words to pause him, but they did. Bakugou never turned but his chest felt heavy and he just didn't know what to say. Eventually he finally stepped into the forest and out of site. He also made sure to grab the sword he usually carries on his back. It always made you feel curious since he was a demon whom you thought would normally attack with his claws.

Bakugou returned maybe 40 minutes later with a boar hogtied on his back. He'd also brought back more apples from the tree you'd previously told him about. This made you smile but he avoided said bright expression with a huff. While you were finishing up the strew you'd began boiling, he roasted the boar and soon you both were enjoying a nice warm meal.

Afterward you talked and laid together for hours. At first, you were answering questions about each others lives but more or less just explaining your childhoods. You got to learn how humans had killed his parents and then spent a lot time tormenting him afterward. This lead to a most bloody slaughter.

Everything about his trauma broke your heart because he didn't deserve to go through that just for being born a demon. You had already learned after escaping your parents that there were actually very peaceful Oni out there. Some never caused trouble and just tried to live in seclusion.

Eventually with your head resting against his chest and his claws running through your hair, you'd fallen into a quite peaceful sleep. Maybe it was something you already knew but having a warm body next to him had become quite comforting. He could sleep easier with your heat and soft frame in his grasp.

A relationship like your own was definitely looked down upon but months passed and your attitude towards him didn't change, he finally felt like he'd found someone he could trust. He watched you do very human things like clean your kimono, set up a garden so you could try to grow you own crops, and watched you draw silly things on scrolls.

You were a smart woman, he figured that out a long time ago. He learned you knew how to read but there is so little literature in this time that it's difficult to obtain books. This never brought you down though as you liked your life with him and spoke about how you liked nature and animals. Reminds him of the morning he woke up with you being friendly with some squirrels that had scurried around you for free peanuts.

"I'm going to go hunt, you stay put I'll be back in an hour."

"Alright. I promise I wont go far. Maybe down to the lake for a quick soak."

His lips curved up as you mused about soaking your feet. Within his campsite you'd started walking around for the most part barefoot like he did. So that meant you had some caked in dirt between your toes that would need washing every so often. Though he already knew you were on top of your hygiene and bathed regularly.

"Don't become a prune. Give me a nice fucking kiss." When all you did was smile at his demand, he couldn't stop himself from snickering. You knew he wasn't angry just domineering in all the right ways. It only took a few seconds for you to stand and be swept into his movement. A swirl of his tongue or two, had him pulling back and giving your bottom a swat before pacing away.

Despite your huffy 'brute' comment he swaggered away with a cackle. Honestly you giggled into both of your hands when you could no longer see him. You felt incredibly smitten and did not hate any of his touches. It was a rather intimate action to be spanked but it wasn't like it was a bad sensation.

With a soft content hum, you decided to prepare some of the veggies but wouldn't start cooking everything till he came back. You expected maybe a pig or even a deer, because you'd seen a pack further into the forest a few days ago. The later wasn't the best type of meat and didn't cook easily but you'd learned to adapt to whatever was available.

Once things were prepared in an easy to start cooking way, you covered everything safely and headed the less than 10 minute walk down to the nearby lake. As soon as you saw it's glistening surface you could feel yourself already relaxing long before you dipped your feet in. The cold water felt divine and without much thought you began to disrobe and slide further inside.

"Mhm..this feels so good. I love bathing in the lake. Not deep nor shallow and the bottom is safe to walk along." Both of your hands slid slowly through the water creating some ripples before lowing yourself down. Your fingers rub along your skin cleaning the past few days dirt from your body.

Sometimes you find yourself thinking of the warm baths you could take if you stayed somewhere more extravagant. Places like Ryoukan and hotels, where they cater to a lot of people. Though you do miss warm water from time to time, what has really been on your mind is how restless you feel staying in one place for so long.

Bakugou is a demon but that doesn't exclude him from your thoughts that he is fun to be with. That your heart has already decided it wants him. That you've found someone whom makes you happy and actually treats you quite fairly. He respects your courage and has been enthralled by your attitude.

I've never stayed anywhere this long...

I feel kind of anxious when I'm somewhere for an extended period...

Like my parents will be able to find me and I wont be able to escape them...

Your head shook several times because Bakugou would not respond well to your uneasy thoughts. It wasn't that you wanted to abandon him but you disliked being tethered to one location. You'd tried to broach the subject before but his sense of abandonment made your chest ache so almost always you'd back off before going very far.

Speaking of that incredibly handsome demon, he'd already made it back and didn't see you by the fire. He'd already made his way to the lake after depositing the deer carcass in the shade. This meant he'd actually been watching you for several long minutes, his embers focused on your every movement and finding your wet glistening body to be absolutely breathtaking.

He actually took a silent gulp when you ran your fingers through your wet hair and turned enough for him admire both supple breasts. Since you had decently long hair, it near perfectly outlined your body. The trail down your stomach had him noting how the water hid your most intimate part but enjoyed momentarily tracing your stomach and plush hips.

That's when he realized it wasn't with just his eyes that he wished to trace you frame with. Upon stepping forward he immediately began to disrobe. He wasn't trying to hide or be sneaky, so you noticed him right away. Your skin felt warm under his gaze but you did not bother to hide as he waded his now equally nude body into the water.

"Are you hurt?" You whispered noticing the small amount of blood on his chest, but he simply shook his head and growled that a mere prey would never be able to hurt him. There was a small smile curving up onto your lips that soon became a shy little gasp, when both of his large paws waded through the water grabbing ahold of your hips.

"Just like you. You're my fucking prey and wont escape me."

Despite trying to snark back, nary a single word frayed from your lips because he quickly dominated them. Oh, kissing him felt sublime so there was no chance you'd fight the euphoric sensation. Nor did you mind the paw shifting it's way down to the bottom of your ass, where you felt a few of his more sharper claws dig into your cheeks.

The moment you parted, his other hand had already cupped and pushed up one of your breasts to make it easier for his lips to wrap around and suck. You mewed softly just like he wanted, which allowed him to get lost in those soft eyes. HIs tongue soon found it's way to the other tit, giving you a few teasing but furtive pops.

"Oh Katsuki, d-don't bite me..."

"What was that? Bite you? Well if you insist~." Such a wide wicked grin was soon etched onto his rough red lips. Next thing you know he's actively pressing his teeth into your skin. It's so much more than a nibble and it kind of hurts but at the same time, part of you admits the pressure he is applying feels rather good.

"Don't worry, you can take it." He rasped, flicking his tongue along the marks he had created. All you really offered him was a deep pant, heat perforating around your body to offset the cool sensation of the lake water. When he too, began biting at your neck you couldn't be bothered to even hide how much you liked it.

"Katsuki...oh I like your kisses so much."

His expression softened but he didn't waste a moment to bite into your shoulder and sway his fingers down between your legs. Both of your arms instantly snaked around his back, whimpering his name right as his middle and index slid into your core. There was no stopping your moans that became even more constant with each thrust.

"I may not be able to tell if you're wet, but your insides are definitely fucking tight and warm." Your chest began to thump in disarray, just because being intimate with a demon like him on a fairy regular basis still felt so overwhelming. When your head shook like you denied the pleasure in that stubborn manor he loved, all he did was smirk.

"Tell me how good I make you feel. Are you mine? Do you want me to stop?"

Needy dependence was written on your face. The thought of him stopping was nearly painful. The fact that he felt possessive towards you at all, would be the driving point in how honest you could be with the man you'd fallen in love with. Though your body was already unable to hide it's true desires.

"Oh Katsuki, I don't want you to stop. Don't be so cruel I know you're a good man." Soon your face was a bit hidden but what you actually were doing was placing a kiss or two against his chest. Both of your hands were even caressing each indent of his most dreamy chiseled abs.

"How stupid you are (Y/n)...to call a demon like me a good man." He had started frowning to himself but truly enjoyed the explorative touch of your hands. It wasn't like it'd be the first time and he already knew that you found him attractive. Your fingers even eventually made it to his member which you stroked with a little cheeky grin.

"Katsuki can barely fit between my fingers." Came your efforts at a seductive rasp, which seemed to have him growling. Might of been more of the heat from your palm that had started pumping and squeezing. You wanted to make him feel good but it was difficult with his slender digits already inside you.

Soon you met in the middle for dozens of sloppy kisses. His tongue long and determined coiled all around your cavern claiming it in every way he could. Next thing you know he's trailing down your chest, popping both nips and leaving all sorts of marks. It felt so good that you knew in your head his sway was passionate but not meant to be painful.

"Fuck! I know you're about to cum but I want it to be on my cock!" He suddenly roared, pushing your hand from his member. Almost instantly he yanked up both of your legs around his waist and slammed you onto his girth. The immediate scream you aired rattled the expanse inside his head but didn't stop him from bouncing you over and over again.

"Oh! Katsuki please! I c-can't...!"

As if right on cue, the heat that had previously been built inside your abdomen exploded mere seconds after penetration. There were tears in your eyes from how truly overwhelmed your body felt. Not to mention how startled you were by being empty one second and completely full of him the next.

This meant that he now had some red and puffy scratches running down his spine. Not only did you know you hadn't actually hurt him, but he was excited. Hence the fanged grin plastered all over his face as he exalted in the sensation of your walls clenching. Your juices obviously flowing onto his cock like he wanted regardless of how he knew the lake was quickly washing it away.

"I hope you know I'm not through fucking you yet (Y/n). I need more, so much more." He bit at your cheek as if to say he knew you were still reeling. Honestly he could feel your insides twitching rather haphazardly.

"Oh please...My s-stomach feels weird. I'm so..."

"Full?" He quipped with a most handsome grin, tail wagging at his back just outside the water. Your throat felt dry and couldn't answer him so you simply nodded your head and he seemed proud for a moment. Since he didn't think you could be forward about certain things and yet you were capable of surpassing his expectations.

"Mhm, don't worry I know how to make you feel good." With both of his hands clenching against your bottom and his deep voice rasping for you to hold on tight...he once again lifted your body just enough to slam back down. Your entire frame bucked into him out of bewilderment, whimpering his name each time you were filled to the brim.

"That's it fucking scream for me! Your pussy fits so fucking perfectly on my cock!"

"Katsuki is so vulgar! I feel so warm! Can't t-think...!"

He was about to roar that all you needed was him on your mind, but when you basically pleaded with those bright eyes for his kisses he was more than happy to oblige. Your tongues were soon whirling quite sloppily but the heat still felt wonderful. Neither of you cared about drool which was most certainly dribbling it's way down your combined chins.

There was something quite addictive about the way the cool temperature from the water and overwhelming heat from his body perfectly swelled inside your stomach. The constant pressure of him thrusting deeply assured you were seeing stars and overstimulated in a most maddening type of way.

You thought you could handle anything this man offered, but it was still so difficult to cope with the disorienting bliss he pumped into you. As a demon he was both well endowed and possessed a sturdy body with copious amounts of stamina. He could fuck you at a bewildering pace for hours if he desired.

"Katsuki! Oh Katsuki, it feels so good~!"

His lips curved up, diving forward immediately to bite and kiss at your neck. Such actions allowed him to feel accurately the vibration of your vocal chords that rattled with your every annunciation of pleasure. Maybe he also just wanted to mark you up a million times over so you would always be aware you belonged with him.

Oh, it wasn't lost on you that his slender tail had long sense coiled around one of your ankles. That his breath was sending tingles down your spine. That his momentum and body pressure had been making you sweat like you'd never worked out so hard in your life. Honestly you felt so indulgent in the shape of his demonic body because he was so unique.

"Lean back." He suddenly rasped right into the ridge of your ear, using the tips of his fangs to both nibble and yank. Though you were a little confused, your hands laxed and your back arched in a way that let you feel yourself sinking more into the water.

Within seconds it became clear he wanted to suck on your tits, when his tongue began flicking at both perky nips. His mouth hot and warm immediately wrapped around one tip to the next giving jolt inducing pops. The flick and curl of his tongue added feverish levels to your already pleasured body.

"Oh Katsuki, the w-way you make love to me feels so blissful!"

At this point you felt like you just needed to be honest. Let go of all your inhibition's and tell him truthfully what has resided in your heart for the better part of these past 3 months. When this is over you will really know where you stand with him. With a smile on your face, one of your hands caressed his cheek and nearly in tune to one of his more intense thrusts captured his lips.

Despite the way you whimpered, you did your best to loop around his much longer tongue. Honestly he wasn't returning much of your movement because his head was so full of you. He was caught of guard by your more tender refence to the passionate way he was taking you.

It wasn't how he would of said it but he'd already been thinking that...maybe he liked being tender with you. That his hands could be on your body in a way that never caused you harm. He'd long sense moved away from the thoughts that you were simply a worthy foe. Instead you were the woman he needed to feel less lonely in life.

By time your walls began to convulse, he was just as close as you were. He growled into your mouth as you pulled away, clearly angry that he could no longer feel your lips. Which might be why he became a bit aggressive, nipping at your bottom lip biting it with his fangs.

All you could do was whine his name, while completely unraveling. Again you kissed and kissed, swapping copious amounts of saliva. Only to scream into his mouth when you felt him particularly thrust hard into your body, slamming into your womb of which he filled to the utter brim with the hot sensation of cum.

"Oh Katsuki, I Love You."

His ruby red eyes went wide in his first ever sensation of bewilderment. Despite wishing to see your face, it had slunk over his shoulder right after your orgasm. The words of your confession had been whispered right into his ear. Your body smack against his and incredibly tired. Which was understandable he'd been both rough and passionate.

"Relax, I got you stupid." He could feel you starting to shiver, so he shifted the both of you in the water. Slowly unsheathing from your core in a way that was only mildly startling before walking over to the nearby embankment. Where he laid you down, staying in the water next to you for a few more seconds.

His palm caressed your stomach and up, feeling over one of your breasts but not stopping his momentum till his knuckles were brushing against your cheek. The smile you offered him was goofy and came with a little whisper of his name. How much you enjoyed being with him written in the natural dimples of your face, which helped him finally be honest as well.

"I love you too...silly human. I want you to have my half breads." Soon his hand was back against your tummy and muttering that perhaps a family with you wouldn't be so bad.

"Oh..." Was all you could mutter as your eyes began to gloss over. Your lips pursed looking at him and wondering if this was really happening. Unlike any other time that you tried to hear his real feelings, he was facing you head on. Those embers unwavering as he lifted himself from the water and climbed over you.

"Is that really all you have to say?"

"No! I...I mean...I'm just so happy...I can't find the words."

His already sharp ears appeared even pointer when you noticed them becoming pink. He scoffed like it should of been obvious while using an old tattered cloth to dry you off. Without saying his reasoning he knew that humans are frail and that you were already cold he didn't want you to get sick. So he made sure you could get dressed as quick as possible.

"Katsuki what do you think about traveling?"

"I'm not letting you fucking go anywh-"

Two of your fingers pressed at his lips to silence the rage building inside him. Your head shook, whispering that he has misunderstood the question. His brows relaxed just a bit while you stepped into his chest and wrapped your arms around his broad back.

"I'm asking you to travel with me. I admit I'm feeling restless. I want to explore. However, I wont go anywhere if you're not by my side." As if he was still processing what you said his hands slowly lifted to press one against the back of your head and the other clutching your hip. You confirmed when he mumbled that you did not want to leave him.

"Travel with me. The world is vast and I'd like to explore it with you."

"Even though...I'm a shitty demon?"

"Of course, I love that part of you as much as the rest of you."

His nostrils flared in response but you knew he was feeling all kinds of jubilation because his nose practically ran along your neck, while hugging you close. He thought for a silent moment or two about what was keeping him here. It was really just because of the isolation away from humans and the convivence of food and water(lake and roaming animals)

"I don't know if I like the idea of walking everywhere." Though his words had a negative infliction, when you looked up and leaned into his palm you knew not to jump to conclusion. "A carriage or some shit like that. I wont have you getting sick. So we need to travel with thick clothes and warm blankets."

"I like the sound of that. I'm excited."

"Excited to bring me home to your parents so I can eat them?"

"...As much as I spent my life running away from them, I actually think that I would laugh delightfully at their reactions. Not just to me coming back but being with a Demon. They'd probably die just from the fact that I dishonored them."

-------------------------------------------------------

Boom! I like this equally sexy and tender chapter :3

I also TRIED so hard and I mean TRIED to not make this a complete Inuyasha rip off. That core plot demon x priestess is where the similarities stop. I hope it does come off that way. (To be honest I've always hated Kikyo and constantly wished she would just STAY dead. lmao)

(Upon editing his use of a sword is similar but not in any big way.)

Okay it's voting time again! I miss having you guys vote on shit TuT

Which of these would you guys like next:

1.) Gladiator!Katsuki x Empress!Reader(L) - Reader has been married to the emperor of Rome for a little over a year. It's a loveless relationship based on status. During a festival she happens to witness Bakugou bravely take down several lions as entertainment for a crowd. Captivated by his courage and piercing eyes, she dares one day to approach him in secret.

2.) Mafia/Yakuza!Katsuki x Reader(L) - Reader is a reporter for a pretty famous newspaper. Her boss suddenly taxes her with finding information on one Bakugou Katsuki. She gets the fantastic idea to go undercover at a local bar he's been known to frequent, but has no idea the wolf den she's walking into.

3.) Wolf!Aizawa x Bunbun!Reader(L) - Sweet little bunny reader happens upon an older wolf taking a bath in the middle of a beautiful forest. She's seen him before a few times but never so exposed, when he asks her to join him will she be able to refuse?

There a little bit of variety I hope!

Also Which of these books would you like updated next?

1.) Macabre Maiden(Sukuna x Reader) Chapter 5

Or

2.) Sleeping Beauty(Incubus!Katsuki x Reader) Chapter 23

Next up though is a shot for Patreon, this weeks poll winner is Assassin!Dabi x Target!Reader(L)!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

499K 8.2K 59
172K 1.3K 70
This will include: Izuku Midoriya Katsuki Bakugo Shoto Todoroki Eijiro Kirishima Denki Kaminari I do not own my hero academia.
676 4 8
Hi everyone so I've been burnt out lately but I've also had many ideas that I'm not sure I want to make a whole separate book for since in the past I...
1.4M 29.5K 42
Just a one-shot collection full of dorks and colorful romance. lol.