Starlight// Sundrop/Moondrop...

By Addi_lin

"Well hello there starlight~" This is a one shot book about our favorite daycare attendant. I will be takin... More

Requests Are Closed!
-Googly Eyes-
-Lost-
-Memories-
-Nightmare-
-Comfort-
-Assistant-
-Why would I be Mad?-
-Game(1)-
-Game (2)-
-Play (1)-
-Pain-
-Welcome to Wonderland-
-Stressful Situation-
-Mornings-
-Meow~-
-Mission-
-Ice Skating-
-Robbery-
3.1k Thanks!!
-Was It The Boogeyman-
-Is this even right?-
-Trip-
-Devils-
-Rainy Days-
-Eyes-
-Perfect Little Doll-
-Visionless-
-Wizarding World(1)-
-An Assassin's Job-
-Visiting A Grandpa Named Willy-

-Hallucination(1)-

1.2K 39 14
By Addi_lin

The daycare once filled with children's laughter and cheers of joy are now in a comfortable silence.

Smile tugging at your lips sighing in bliss while sitting comfortably in between your lovers' legs while laying your head in his chest.

Humming Moondrop starts to play with the strands of your hair twirling it gently in his fingertips before letting go. He placed a kiss on top of your head before he moved to place a kiss on your shoulder, to your arm, forehead, cheek, before capturing your lips.

Sighing you melted into the kiss as your lips move in synch in his. After a few minutes the two of you pulled away looking at each other with dreamy eyes full of love and adoration.

"As much I would love to stay and cuddle much longer, I have to go and night patrol" you say which made him pout, a frown painted on his lips.

You tried to get up que word 'tried'. Since Moondrop tightens his hold around your waist not liking the plan of you leaving him.

Sighing, you look at him once again placing a kiss on his cheek. Once your face was facing him you softly caress his cheek. "Don't worry big baby I'll see you both in an hour. I promise" you say in a reassuring manner.

Moondrop looks at you with hesitation before letting you go after he kissed your cheek. "Just be careful..." Moondrop mumbles while caressing your hand in his hold.

Smiling you felt your heart melt inside your chest. "Don't worry Moony I'll get back as soon as I can. I love you"

The last words made Moondrop's eyes widen in shock not expecting those words to come out of your lips. Feeling flustered and quite bashful he looks away not making eye contact but still kept caressing your hand gently.

"I love you too..." he mumbles looking down t the ground as if it was the most interesting thing in the world.

Chuckling you slowly pulled your hand away from his grabbing your flashlight before heading towards the exit.

Looking back, you saw Moondrop still looking at you from where he was. You gave him a warm smile before completely walking out of the daycare to start your night patrol.

Humming a tune, you held your flashlight in front of you making sure to check the place for any intruders.

.

.

.

.

This went out for hours feeling quite confused that you still hadn't seen Vanessa yet.

You jumped slightly when you heard something fall in the ground. Directing your flashlight to the sound you saw something move in the corner of your eyes. Squinting, you slowly moved to the direction of the sound getting ready for the incoming danger ahead.

Turning to the corner you flashed your flashlight to the side. To your shock you saw a kid holding his knees to his chest mumbling words that you can't quite hear.

"What are you doing here this late kiddo? Where are your parents?" you ask the little girl. Slowly she looks at you with wide eyes and body trembling.

"Are you one of them to?" the girl asks. Confusion hit you because of the question.

"What, what do you mean one of them?" crouching down moving towards her which made her panic. "D-don't come any closer" she shouts backing away. Freezing in your place you look at the girl in concern as her body shook uncontrollably.

Biting your lip, you held a hand in front of her. "Shhh it's okay I won't hurt you" you whispered looking at her with kind warm eyes.

Gulping she looks at you before hesitantly reaching out for your hand. Once she was about to touch your hand she suddenly freezes. Her eyes widened and fear visible. "They're here! They are coming for me!" she exclaims in a panic with tears in her eyes.

Looking at her in confusion you look behind you to see chica walking in a normal pace. 'Shouldn't she be inside her room this time?' you thought standing up to confront the animatronic but stopped when you felt a tug on your clothing. Looking down you saw the little girl looking at you with tears in her eyes "Please no. They will hurt you too..." she says shakily. Crouching down you patted her on the head. "It's okay I'll be back. Just- stay here" you told her before walking out.

"Chica aren't you supposed to in your room it's getting late- "but you cut yourself off when you saw her head turn towards you. Slowly she began to head towards your direction which made you back up. 'Something's not right...' you thought as sweat starts to roll down your forehead.

Soon Chica began to run to your direction which made you run away from her. Hiding behind a table and made sure you were out of her sight. Holding a hand to your mouth to suppress any noise coming out of your mouth as you hear heavy footsteps near your location. "Where are you?" Chica asks before running to another direction.

Sighing in relief you peeked up the table to see the coast was clear. Gulping you swiftly ran to the direction where the little girl was hiding.

When you saw she was still there you sigh in relief. Running up to her you pulled her up the ground before dusting her clothes. "I don't know what's going on but I think there is something wrong with Chica..." you said before looking at the place left to right. "It's not just her..." the kid says while clutching her skirt. "What do you mean?" you ask looking at her. "Other animatronics are after me... They are trying to hurt me. Especially the rabbit lady" the kid visibly shivers.

'Rabbit? But there are not rabbit animatronics here... well not anymore at least'

Crouching down to her level you patted her shoulder in reassurance. "Don't worry I will keep you safe no matter what" you tell her which made her relax for a bit. Nodding she gave you a warm smile. "Thanking you for helping me nice lady" she thanked with a small smile evident on her face. Smiling back at her you held her hand looking to your left and right before running to the daycare where you can hide the girl.

Hurried footsteps accompanied by heavy breathing ran to the daycare. Gripping tightly on the girl's arm you look back at her to see her panting almost out of breath with sweat rolling down her face.

"Don't worry we're almost there" you told her as you opened the gate in the daycare.

Once you two were inside the girl suddenly froze making you stop abruptly. "What, is something wrong?" you ask out of concern while she shakily pointed at her right. Letting out a confused hum your head moved upwards to see a human dressed in a bunny costume with a sharp knife in her grasp.

Panicking you swiftly pulled the girl and ran heading to the daycare. Panting you face lit up when you were almost there when it turned into gasp when you were suddenly face to face with Monty.

Taking a step back you made sure to secure the girl an keep her safe. The two of you were about to run the other way when you saw the same bunny holding a mischievous grin on her face still holding a knife in her hand.

Soon enough you found out that the two of you were surrounded and got nowhere to go. Biting your lip, you looked franticly around trying so hard to look for an escape.

The Bunny chuckled darkly at the two of you holding a button out of her pockets before pressing it. Almost immediately the Animatronics starts to run into your direction. This caused you to push the girl away as the heavy robots tackle you into the ground quite harshly making you groan in pain.

"Go! Run away! Head to the Daycare!" you shouted letting out a scream after when you felt an incredible pain in your leg.

The girl looked at your form with a horrified expression for a moment before turning away and tried to run to the daycare but it was far too late when the rabbit got the hold of her figure. The girl trashed around trying to get out of her grip while letting out muffled screams but only to fail miserably.

"No! Stay away from her!" you cried out desperately trying to ignore the pain screaming in every inch in your body.

The bunny looks at you dead in the eyes while teasingly tracing the knife down on the girl's cheek to her neck. In a flash she swiftly cut the knife across the little girl's throat as she goes lip on the ground covered in her own pool of blood.

Choking out a sob you stood frozen completely horrified at the scene displayed in front of you feeling something churn in the pit of your stomach wanting to gag at the sight. No words uttered you mouth as you stared at the lifeless body of the girl soaked in her own blood. Soon tears comes running down of your eyes as guilt, fear, anger, confusion and other emotions hit you like a truck.

Letting out a groan and scream of pain you realized that one of the Animatronics punched a hole in your stomach.

'Why.... Why did this happen to me... Why did she have to die' you thought while looking at the ceiling with half lidded eyes. 'Moony... Sunny...' you thought feeling yourself slowly drift away. Closing your eyes, you let out your last breath "I'm sorry..." you uttered out as a small tear drop ran down your cheek.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Moon looked at the ground waiting impatiently for you. "What's taking so long?" he mumbles under her breath getting paranoid by the second and Sundrop sure isn't helping.

'Did something happen to her?'-Sundrop

'Can you just shut up will you. She promised to get back as soon as she can'

'It's already been an hour'- Sundrop

'How did you even know that an hour has past idiot! You didn't even look at the time!'

'Just check up on Y/n. I just have a gut feeling that something bad happened...' - Sundrop

Looking irritated Moondrop snarled. Picking himself up the ground as he began a search for you.

-

While in the air he scanned the place with his bloodshot eyes looking for you. He perked up when he saw red liquid on the ground. Landing on the ground with a quiet thud he turned to the corner warily only to feel his breath hitch and get stuck in his throat.

There he saw a kid lying on the ground, her throat cut open with an expression that shows horror. But most importantly he saw the body of the love of his life, lifelessly laying on the cold hard floor.

"No..." Moondrop says with a shaky breath approaching his lover in a slow pace before sprinting in her direction.

"Y/n! No, no, no!" he screams crouching down holding your figure embracing you tightly. "It's going to be okay I'm here, see?" he mutters under his breath holding you by the back of your head keeping you close to his chest while he slowly waved side to side. "Don't leave us Y/n it's too soon! Y/n please I'm begging you" he pleads with a shaky tone not accepting the fact that something bad happened to you. "You promised you'll be back as soon as you can right... right?!" he exclaims shaking your figure.

He felt his heart drop when he heard no response coming from you. He felt tricks pricking the corner of his eyes but he quickly brushed them off and quickly picked you up same with the girl.

"Don't worry Y/n you'll be safe I promise"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

391K 13.1K 34
! Friendship only ! #1 In fivenightsatfreddys and fnaf?!? Thank u sm!!! All the children run around the brightly lit daycare, but you sit alone. Your...
19.4K 524 16
My need for more content of these two is immense- please gib Anyway this story starts you off like most as a new security guard for the Pizzaplex! A...
7.1K 232 23
after moving to a whole new city you were accepted a position at the Pizza Plex as a daycare assistant! you were very excited to have a new beginning...
99.5K 1.2K 18
This book is no longer being updated.