Their kitten (Vee Poly Bxb)

By Larrysmytherapy

BEWARE!!!- THIS IS BOOK ONE OF TWO! THIS PART LEAVES OFF AS A CLIFFHANGER AND WILL BE CONTINUED LATER IN THE... More

1-Bumping into twins
2-Home?
3-In the way
4-Secrets
5-Meeting the twins' family
6-Breakfast and Jealousy
7-Trusting Them
8-Run Away?
9-Learning and Getting Help
10-Make up and Nervous
11-Uh oh!
12-After
13-Explanation and solution of panic/Date
14-Love?
15-Mistake?
16-Content
17-More About Them
18-Big thing/Waterfall
19-Welp...
20-Study!
21-Full of Stress
22-Meeting the pack is stressful!
23-Meeting
24-Waterfall
25-In heat and aftercare
26-Little Space day
27-Little Accident
29-Finally Settled
30-The plan;)
31-New Alphas and Luna
32-Scarlett's Day
33-Scarlett's Day/Part 2, Admitting
34-Everyone Needs A Lil Reassurance Now and Then
35-"I-... What?"
36-Surprise!
Thank you! <3
New story update!

28- A twist in the plans

1.5K 38 2
By Larrysmytherapy

Okay so moving to our own wing of the house did not go as planned at all... "Why," you ask. Well...

Last week, when the boys asked if I would be okay with us three moving to our own wing, they showed me the extra part of the house and it's absolutely beautiful. Apparently, no one has really lived in it since Hunter and Hayden's grandparents lived here because the grandmother's parents lived in this space.

It still had the older-looking type of chairs and bedframes. I fell in love with it immediately, though, for the first 2 days, we were cleaning up the dust, vacuuming, mopping, and donating the older things we didn't want, with Hunter and Hayden's permission of course.

Then the last few days, we have been looking up things to order, like a new stove and fridge, new mattresses and sheets, rugs, kitchen utensils, etc. Now, today we are supposed to start moving things over to that wing little by little, seeing as we aren't in too much of a hurry.

That's what Scarlet, Isabella, and I are doing at the moment, slowly packing up the boys and my clothes into a bin to take over there, the boys off with their fathers to get ready to become the Alphas of the pack. That's when we hear it.

We hear an alarm go off which has Isabella rushing to grab Estella from her room and rushing back to me and Scarlet, Scarlet trying to calm me down.

Isabella ushers us into the bathroom and locks the door, having us go towards the far wall and in the corner, where if you opened the door, no one could see us until they walked further into the bathroom. I'm so confused and scared, I don't even know what that sound means. I'm squished into the corner, Estella sat on my lap with me holding her protectively to myself, Scarlet squatted next to me, ready for attack if needed but also trying to calm me down, Isabella crouched in front of us, staring at the door and in an attack position.

"I-Isabella... What's happening?" I whisper out, being quiet just in case that's what we need. She looks back at me sympathetically before turning her attention back to the door, only then responding.

"That alarm means danger," she informs in a hushed voice, "it means that someone, whether it's rogues or another pack, is attacking the pack." My heart drops into my stomach. "My job as both a Luna and a mother is to stay here and protect my daughter and future Luna so that's what I'm going to do. The alarms will stop after a couple of minutes but we stay right here until we hear the okay alarm signal."

"Oh goddess," I whimper out, wrapping Estella tighter in my arms, kissing her head, then turning my head to rest my cheek on her head. Scarlet, who is still squatting next to me, puts a hand on my ear and softly caresses my hair.

All I can think about is what could be happening just outside this house. Is the pack okay? Is anyone hurt? Are Hayden and Hunter okay? Are Ashton and Andrew alright? They're coming back, right?

I just close my eyes as I let my tears fall, taking deep breaths while coddling a now-crying Estella. It was about 45 minutes later when we heard footsteps coming up the stairs of the house, causing me to try and push myself even more into the corner, Scarlet is now in a pouncing position, and Isabella was in a position to easily shift and pounce in no time.

In less than a minute, we hear knocking at the door of the bathroom then I hear Ashton. "You guys can come out now, it's safe." At hearing his voice and just now smelling their scent, which I'm guessing my mind was too cloudy to process right away, I'm the first one off the floor and hurrying to the door. I fumble with the lock, holding Estella with one arm, and quickly opening the door, immediately seeing Ashton and Andrew, Hayden and Hunter behind them with relieved faces.

I hand Estella over to Hayden, and he quickly takes her into his arms, also pulling Isabella into him and Hunter joining in on hugging the two to death. Right after Estella was out of my arms, I jumped into both of my mate's arms, letting myself cry. "We're so glad you're safe Matthew," Andrew says as he pulls me to where I'm fully in his arms, picking me up, Ashton embracing me from behind, still in Andrew's arms.

"Oh my gosh," I cry out into his shoulder. That was the scariest thing that has ever happened to me, and that's saying a lot about my type of past. I don't want to lose them.

"Shhh, Kitten, you're okay. It's okay." Ashton tries to soothe me, probably sensing a panic attack. I nod but hide my face in Andrew's shoulder.

I heard a little bit of movement until I felt a hand on my head, knowing it was Scarlet. I sigh and close my eyes, listening as she starts to speak, "he'll be alright, he's just a little shaken up. He was scared to death about you two... He really does love you." Scar says, making my face heat up and I whine, earning a chuckle from the three. "I'll be downstairs for when you come down... I think we're done with packing for today."

I slightly smile, wiping my eyes as I look at her, nodding my head. She quickly kisses my forehead before going for the door. "You alright baby boy?" Andrew asks once Scarlet shuts the door behind her, walking over to the bed, dodging the 6 boxes that are on the ground so he doesn't trip, Ashton following behind.

"I'm okay... You're okay... You guys are okay..." I mumble into his neck as he gently sits down on the bed.

"We're okay, baby. We're here and we're alright, unharmed." Ashton says in a quiet tone, sitting next to us and rubbing my back before pulling me away from Andrew and onto his lap.

I look up at him and peck his lips, quickly doing the same to Andrew and then laying my head down on Ashton's shoulder before talking. "I have an idea, as the future luna of course. We obviously don't have to do it but it's something I thought of to help keep the pack safe and it could totally be a stupid idea but I feel like it-"

"Baby, calm down." Andrew chuckles, "we're more than happy to hear your idea, you're the future luna of this pack and we are just happy you wanna help already."

I smiled and look down as I fiddle with my hands, "well..."

And that's how we are here, standing in front of the meeting room with the whole pack sitting quietly, waiting for us to begin.

"Hello pack members, you all obviously know our future luna by now. Well, he had an idea after what happened two weeks ago with the rogue attack. We lost some members and the way we want to remember them is for them going down as a fighter. " Andrew starts, Ashton jumping in for the rest, "We say that they will forever be us, every single one of us appreciates everyone that helped fight, especially all the ones we lost during the attack. Matthew has an idea to pop out at everyone though. It's for everyone's safety and it's an option, not force."

As I listen to them talk, I look around at everyone. When they mentioned the losses, I saw parents, children, and spouses wiping tears. 13 members died, 4 women, 7 men, and 2 kids. That's right, kids. one was a 7-year-old boy named Chris, and one 12-year-old girl named Sophia. We went to every doorstep of the loved ones and stayed with each for as long as they needed while each and every one of the members was getting buried in the big section they bury them, some other members making things to mark who lays where.

"My idea was something to make the members of this pack feel safer and not alone. I think we should build the current Alpha's house into a packhouse for the whole pack." I heard a couple of gasps from different directions but everyone still stayed quiet for me to continue. "This would be something I would love to propose because I feel like it would make you guys feel safe, knowing that just one door over is someone that can help if something was to happen. Of course, after building, there will be plenty of rooms for everyone, the kitchen and pantry would be expanded, there will be two bathrooms on each floor, and there will be a big sitting room for everyone too. Now, as Ashton said, you don't have to live in the packhouse if you do not want, you can stay in your individual house if you would like. I can also answer any questions about the arrangements."

I smile as a couple of people raise their hands, so I point them out one by one to answer their questions. Ashton and Andrew rub at my back, making me feel comforted but most of all proud because I Hate all attention on me yet I'm doing this.

"Is Alpha Hayden, Alpha Hunter, and Luna Isabella okay with making changes to the house? The house goes back so far." A middle-aged woman asks.

Ashton answers the question, "They are perfectly fine with it, they are actually at home and organizing the plan for the packhouse at the moment."

With that, we stood and answered all the questions before dismissing the meeting and going home. As for what was going to be our wing of the house, we are claiming the very top floor, it's going to be like a penthouse just for the three of us, and when we eventually carry;).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

388K 4.4K 7
READ BOOK ONE : "MY MATE.....IS A NERD?" FIRST Book 4 of the "My Mate......" series Ryker Storm is the alpha of the Alpha is the Moonlit Oasis Pack...
301K 7.2K 50
BOOK 1 OF THE BIG BAD WOLF SERIES: "R-Roman, stop," He lingers on each kiss, teasing me with his tongue. Sparks erupt. "You make me so damn angry...
323K 23.8K 73
"You should be careful, love. If I can find out about you, so can they." "I'm sorry, but I don't take advices from c*** s****." "Why don't you come s...
Till death By eva

Fanfiction

14.1K 422 68
??: i curse you... your kids will never get to live with their love or mate... they won't live for more than 25 years... and you will never be able t...