A Dragon's Trust | Rewritten...

By 0Random_Fandom0

"Why aren't yer just shouting? Yell, scold me, punish me, say something!" "I thought I lost yer..." ~~~~~~~~~... More

Character info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48

Chapter 17

3.9K 150 64
By 0Random_Fandom0

Chapter 17- Race To The Edge

"Come in, I said come in!!"

"You read me?"

"Yes! And I've found their location!! Musutafu, Japan,"

"Japan? I thought they would have been anywhere else, very cultural,"

"Not the time for that kid, we need to get them out of here. I was sent here for a mission, they were not,"

"I know how much they mean to you, as do I,"

"Right, you have everything ready?"

"Yep, and backup is on their way,"

"Great, Operation; Homecoming is a go,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today was the day of this Sports Festival, and you did what you were told by Izuku, and stayed in a balcony where the class 1-A will be sitting. You fumbled with your sleeves, covering your ears at the loud sounds of humans cheering.

"Be here fo Zuku, and maybe Ochaco and Tenya," You muttered, before hearing Present Mic's voice.
"Welcome to the UA Sports Festival, you know them for surfing villain attacks; Hero Course Class 1-A!!" He cheered.

"And now, welcome Hero Course; Class 1-B!! General Studies; Classes C, D, and E!! Support Classes; F, G, and H!! And Business Classes; I, J, and K!!" You clapped at the mention of Izuku's class, as they all moved into a crowd.

"Now the introductory speech!!" You tilted your head at the sight of a female human who was on a stage.
'Why isn't she wearing more layers? She must be cold in lower temperatures, or immune to it,' You noted, not figuring out why you can't felt but stare at her for a bit.

'And why... is my face hot? Is this her power?' You gulped, feeling your head heat up and looking away respectfully.
"And for the student pledge, we have Katsuki Bakugo!!" The hero, known as Midnight, declared.

'The insecure human, I wonder what he's going to say,' You wondered, seeing him step onto stage. Silence was all you heard, everyone waiting for his speech.

"I just wanna say... I'm gonna win,"

You heard everyone boo and shout at them, making you feel sorry for them.
"Poor Zuku, nothing but fresh meat to these power hungry humans. I pity him,"

"Without further ado, it's time for us to get started!!" Midnight grinned.
"The first contest for the festival is going to be...!" She raised her whip as a screen chose a running icon.

"An obstacle race!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All of the students where waiting for the signal to go, and you waited in anticipation.
'Alright Zuku, show them what you got,' You grinned.

READY

SET

GO!!

Already, you wondered how stupid humans are, seeing them try and squeeze through the tunnel, pushing and passing though one another.
'They onto care about themselves, not taking the time to help someone else,' You blew a raspberry, but wagged your tail at the sight of Izuku on screen, struggling with standing on ice.

"The first barrier, ROBOT INFERNO!!" Present Mic cheered, and you saw the robots you had to destroy for that dumb exam.
"Guess they don't waste everything they buy, that's the first," You commented to yourself, seeing one giant robot reaching down to the students.

Then, they were covered in ice, by one human who had half white hair and the other red.
"Wait, that's the human who didn't talk to me at all when meeting Zulu's classmates," You realized, and watched as he froze the robots solid, and they mechanical being crumpled down.

"Shoto Todoroki takes the lead of first place!!" You noted down his name and observed their actions.
"Such a strong power if a human at the size like him was able to freeze a giant robot. However, not as powerful as the Bewilderbeast, able to cover a city in ice within seconds," You noted, feeling in my prideful at your strong kin.

You spotted Izuku smashing a smaller robot down with its own limb, and raced with the others.
"Come one Zuku, beat those humans to the ground, show no mercy and hold responsible for the blood you spill by them," You said with a small grin, wanting to see bloodshed.

'I get this from Uncle Hookfang,' You joked. The next obstacle of the race was rope along beams, where underneath was seemed to be a deep pit.
"Have keen eyes, and have balance physically and mentally," You muttered, seeing the frog human, Asui, climbing along the rope with ease.

You see so many students have their chance to show off what they could do, and you gotta give credit to them where credit is do. With unique powers, they developed themselves to grow stronger to compete with others.

Todoroki easily slide down the top and was still in the lead.
"Don't you know who his father is? The Flame Hero: Endeavor!" Your ears twitched at a human in the crowd say.
'Endeavor? Flame hero? That... sounds familiar-' Your thoughts were interrupted by an explosion on screen.

You see Izuku finally getting across as the screen showed a long field.
"And now for the final barrier; A minefield!!" Present Mic declared, and you saw pink smoke as students were trying to sneak pass carefully.

"I see, the ones in the lead have a disadvantage, conserving they have to be cautious more, one wrong move and they'll get stuck, while the ones behind have a path as the mines were set off.

"Just like that, a new student takes the lead!!" Bakugo was side by side with Todoroki, where he appeared to be shouting something.
"More students are catching up, and the two lead computers are fighting and avoiding the mines at the same time!!" You were at the die of your seat now, waiting for something to happen.

BOOM

You covered your ears at the loud sound of an explosion, looking at the screen to see a huge gust of pink dust spreading around the area.
"Woah...' You mumbled in awe, something in your heart swell at the sight of him getting to the lead.

Then, Izuku dove over Todoroki and Bakugo, passing them with ease.
"YES!!! GO ZUKU!!! THOR ALMIGHTY!!" You stood up and gave a loud shout, sounding louder with a roar. Most people in the crowd covered their ears because of your sudden noise, making your face heat up in embarrassment.

"And Midoriya takes the lead with Bakugo and Todoroki close behind!!" You decided to go along with the crowd and cheered.
"They're no longer attacking each other, they're chasing Midoriya now!!" You furrows your eyebrows, tempting to help Izuku, but he had to do this himself.

With one more explosion, Izuku started to run across the field, with the two other boys close behind.
"The first to make it back to the stadium is the first-place winner!!" You sobered your eyes with your wings, but peaked over to see the bushy haired boy standing alone.

"FIRST PLACE CHAMPION, TO IZUKU MIDORIYA!!!"

You couldn't cheer any louder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This, is the one who caused you trouble? I'd say pretty pathetic,"

"What did you just say?!"

"Nothing but a damn iguana, I'll have no problem killing that thing,"

"Please don't!! Imagine all of the delicious blood they're keeping in them!! Such juicy, and tenderizing blood!!"

"No... keep them alive, I want them,"

"Damn, never knew you had that kind of biting kink,"

"It's not that!! Master wants them, like he wanted the other one, two searches, and I'll find this one first,"

"Aww, so no blood?"

"Within reason, it wouldn't be too bad to have them get taught a lesson,"

"Whatever, let's get this over with,"

"You hear that, traitor? You should have never left your home to save that boy. And now, we will finally meet again~"

"Same goes to you, Cloudjumper,"

____________________________________

AHHHHH, TENSION!!

Stay healthy and stay tune!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 555 15
"He doesn't remember the conversation or when it had happened. It could have happened this morning, last week, maybe even in a past life. He felt too...
78.1K 1.8K 14
Hi. I'm Akira Haruno. Well my dad tell allmight to train and yeAh he accepted it. Every people that knows my quirk think of me as a Villain. Thats wh...
170K 6.5K 43
𝙮𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙠𝙪𝙜𝙤 𝙭 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙤𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙣 𝙖𝙪 Katsuki Bakugo can't stand you. You're too annoying, too pretty, too likeable, too pop...
248 16 11
"𝗦𝘁𝗼𝗽 𝗳𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗶𝗺, 𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗽." "𝗜'𝗺 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿?" "𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗺...