UNEXPECTEDLY | Jirosé

By AROO_BAA

remember it's just a fanfiction all rights reserved ✓ Cr: AROO_BAA plagiarism is crime ⚠️ written by : AROO_B... More

DISLAIMER⚠️
H U R T B Y M Y W O R D S
I M P O R T A N T
O L D F R I E N D
P E R I O D S
D I S A P P O I N T E D
M O O D Y
F O R G O T
C A U S E Y O U A I N ' T W O R T H B E L I E V E
P E R S O N A L S E C R E T A R Y
R E A S O N
R I D E
NOT AN UPDATE
F E L L
AUTOR-NIM
M O V I E N I G H T
C O N F E S S
B I R T H D A Y
A R G U M E N T
R O S É W H I P P E D
E N J O Y M E N T
H U R T
M I S U N D E R S T A N D I N G
R E S I G N
W H A T I S Y O U R S A N D W H A T I S M I N E
D E V I L S I D E B A C K
AUTHOR-NIM
P A S S E D O U T
P R E G N A N T
A/N
M A R R I G E
F I N D I N G A B O U T S E U L G I ' S P R E G N A N A C Y
I D F C
S A D
R E A S O N B E H I N D H E R T E A R S
C O M P L E T I N G P R O M I S E
UPDATE
D R A M A
P A R K C H A N E Y O L
M A R R I A G E ? ?
G E T T I N G T H E F A K E P A P E R S
T R E A T F R O M R O S E'
M E E T ?
K N O W I N G A B O U T S E U L G I ' S P R E G N A N C Y
Y O U C A N ' T E S C A P E F R O M M E D E A R
👀💸
I C A N ' T T A K E I T A N Y M O R E 💔
O F F T O A U S T R A L I A
GET TO KNOW ABOUT SEULGI
MEET ?
NO MORE MISUNDERSTANDING ??
PARTY
M O R N I N G

BACK TO THE COMPANY FOR A DAY

291 8 1
By AROO_BAA

J I M I N

I woke up early and went to the bathroom and took a bath , tonight we have a party huhu I am excited plus super nervous.

I came out of the bathroom , towel around my lower body and headed to my clothes section.

I decided to wear my suit , black suit aishhh it suits me well. ahh I am complimenting my own self. Awee but I look handsome tho.

I dried my hair and make a simply yet handsome hairstyle wear my favorite perfume and headed downstairs and saw chaeyoung cooking with white shirt and ripped shorts.

Ahh my weakness.

"U-uhh good morning" she smiled as soon as she saw me.

" Morning " I replied with a smile and looked down.

" Uh why are you wearing a suit it's just a normal day " she said and looked back to the pancakes she was cooking.

" Oh about that , we are going to have a normal day in our company " I said and she looked back to me by her shoulder.

" Ohh ok "

" What about you join us , most if the employees are already missing you " I said.

" Awee how sweet " she giggled and put the plate of pancakes on the table.

" Ok " she replied and put the coffee and smoothie on the table as well.

" I don't know about your kitchen much so I just make pancakes and eggs , is it enough?" She asked.

" Uhuh looks like I was wrong, I was thinking that as you know about my kitchen 'too' much " I said and take a sip of my smoothie.

" Y-yeah nevermind" she said and looked down a tucked her hair behind her ear and started munching on the pancakes she made with vanilla syrup and beside it was already chocolate and honey but vanilla syrup is her favorite from beginning.

We started to eat our breakfast humbly.

I was done so I stand up and put my dishes in the sank " get ready soon ,will be leaving asap " I said and she nodded.

I went up to my room and sat on my bed and scroll down in insta.

After few minutes I heard a knock on the door " come in " I said and rose walked in " am ready let's go " she said and I nodded and we walk outside together.

_____

C H A E Y O U N G

We arrived at the park company back. It has changed alot.

"Ohh look chaeyoung eunnie is back "

" Ahh chae unnie "

" Park chaeyoung noona "

" Omoo my crush is back "

" Omo couple is back "

" Sweet couple"

We ignored all the compliment and went to the elevator and jimin opened the door and move aside a little to give me a space , manly , gentleman.

I went inside and he did the same and pressed on the no. 8 floor.

" Wae did you change your floor ??" I asked and he nodded.

" Plus we are going to meet your eunnie" he said and I smiled sheepishly knowing that he is talking about Jennie unnie , I had already missed her alot huhu I am excited to see her once again.

TING*

We arrived at the 8th floor and he again move aside and I opened the door and headed to the Jennie eunnie's part and saw her sketching a new design.

" Ahh it's not that bad " I said.

" I know I know " she said and looked up , her eyes widened and stand up from her chair and hugged me tight I hugged her back.

" When did you come ??" She asked and then looked at my back and saw jimin standing there and then she noticed my ring.

" Ahh you got engaged, jimin you didn't tell my about your engagement, aweee you guys look so cute , plus when is your wedding I am going to design a wedding dress for you both by my own hands , and you guys kids must be cuteeeee awee I really wanna see them right now " Jennie unnie showered us with alot of silly talks.

" Calm down eunnie I didn't got engaged to him" I said and looked at jimin , he was smirking.

" uh what do you mean then what does your ring mean?" She asked.

" I got engaged to chaneyol and yesterday night we came but chaneyol friend got into an accident so he has to leave and told me to stay in his house and I did so and now I am here " I said and she nodded in agreement.

" But..." She said and pointed at me and then jimin.

" Are you guys ok with eachother??" She asked.

" Uh actually...." Jimin explained everything that how he got a misunderstanding and how he find it out and now they have solved it.

" Ohky " Jennie eunnie said and rose smiled in agreement.

" Btw I am still happy that you come back " she said and hugged me again.

" I have called Jungkook and Lisa they are on their way " jimin said and then suha came.

" Ohh chae eunnie " she almost shouted and out the tray on the table and hugged me.

" How has you been ??" Suha asked and we started chitchatting.

______

Jisoo eunnie with Jin oppa and Lisa with Jungkook are already here.

Everyone have changed alot.

Lisa and Jungkook are still in a relationship but Jungkook want to propose her and jisoo eunnie and Jin oppa are engaged , Jennie unnie and taehyung oppa have crushes on eachother but they haven't reveled it till now.

We are now in a restaurant eating.

" Let's play a truth and dare game " I said and all of them nodded.

" Ok here we go with the bottle but the rules will be all the way same " I said and spin the bottle and it stopped on Lisa.

" Truth or dare ?"

" Truth " she replied.

" Okk" Jungkook smirked and started thinking about a question.

" Except for me who's your crush??" He asked.

" To be honest I don't have it " lisa said and Jungkook hugged her "my girl" he smiled proudly.

" Ok next " Jennie eunnie said and I spin the bottle again and it stopped on her.

" I'll go with truth but please don't ask me such a silly question please " she said and smiled shyly and rolled her eyes savagely.

Savage queen.

" Ok again your crush " jimin asked exactly knowing the answer.

" You know it " she said and got shy and tucked her hair behind her ear.

" Still..." I said and she glared at me.

" Not gonna lie it's..... " She paused.

" It's ??" Taehyung asked raising his one brow curiously.

" It's you pabo " she Said abs hide her face behind her palms and he hugged her from side with red face.

" Aweeeee " all of us shouted pulling whole restaurant's attention.

" To be honest I also have a crush on you " he said and she looked up and smiled.

" Will you be my lover?" Taehyung asked while we were all making videos of them.

" I would love to" she said and hugged him back.

" Awee such a sweet couple " I said and jimin looked at me and I acted like I haven't see him looking at me.

" Ok ok next " Jin oppa said and I just smiled while stopped the recording.

" Yeah ok " I said and spin the bottle again and it stopped on me.

" Ehh "

" Okayyyyyyyy " Jennie eunnie teased.

" Please eunnie don't ask such a stupid question ok?"

" So you are also going with a truth ?" Jimin asked and I nodded.

" Because I am tired not In a mood to do something in dare " I said and he nodded.

" Ok so are you happy with your engagement?" Jisoo eunnie asked.

" Y-yes I am " I lied and smiled painfully.

" I know you are not " taehyung butted in.

" No I am let's not waste our time next spin please " I said and this time Jin Jungkook spin the bottle and it pointed to jimin.

Jennie eunnie smirked "my revenge" she said and begin to think about something.

" Btw truth or dare ?" Lisa asked.

" I would rather go with dare because you all are choosing truth which make the game boring" he said and he was telling a truth tho.

I nodded in agreement and begin to think of something.

" Ok tonight your are going to confess to your lady ok?" Jennie eunnie asked.

" No I have already tired it just a day ago but she refused " he said and looked at me I know he was talking about me so I looked away acting like he's not talking about meh.

And by that our game was going on and it was fun.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.6K 3.3K 44
jimin is most rudest and coldest guy in his school despite being that he is more popular because of his looks and talent not to forgot he is BTS memb...
115K 4.3K 37
What if the opposite persons fall in love? [Started] November 9, 2019 [Finished] January 26, 2020
30.4K 1.5K 10
❝ 𝐈𝐟 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐍𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 ❞ ᴛᴏᴘ ᴛᴀᴇ ʙᴏᴛᴛᴏᴍ ᴋᴏᴏᴋ ᴄᴏᴘʏʀɪɢʜᴛ © 2021 ʙʏ ᴠᴀɴɢᴏɢʜ___ Publish : 3 July 2021 End : 26 Septembe...
17.3K 1K 40
Read to see how they go from stealing each other's hearts to claiming it. Jennie could never think that she could be loved this way, she never thoug...