scar/nat daughter one shots

By ScarlettsRomanoffs

one shots <3 More

ᴄʟɪɴɢʏ
ᴀʀɢᴜᴇᴍᴇɴᴛs
ɢʀᴜᴍᴘʏ
sɪᴄᴋ
ᴊᴏᴊᴏ ʀᴀʙʙɪᴛ
ʀᴜɴ ᴀᴡᴀʏ
ᴛʜᴜɴᴅᴇʀ
sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ
ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇᴅ
ɪɴɢᴜʀᴇᴅ
ᴘʜᴏᴛᴏsʜᴏᴏᴛ
ᴄʀʏɪɴɢ
ʟᴀᴛᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴄᴜᴅᴅʟᴇs
sʟᴇᴇᴘᴏᴠᴇʀ
sɴᴏᴡ
ᴀᴜɴᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴅᴀ
ᴄʜʀɪsᴛᴍᴀs
ʟᴏsɪɴɢ ᴛᴇᴍᴘᴇʀ
ʀᴏsᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏʟɪɴ
ɢʀᴀɴᴅᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛs
sʜᴏᴘᴘɪɴɢ ᴛʀɪᴘs
ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ
ɢʀᴀɴᴅᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛs 2
ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴇᴀʀs
ʙᴜʟʟɪᴇs
Bᴜʟʟɪᴇs (2)
ᴀɴɢᴇʀ
ᴄᴏʟɪɴ's ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ
sᴏᴄᴄᴇʀ ᴀᴄᴄɪᴅᴇɴᴛ
ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ɢɪʀʟ
ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏou (ᴛᴇᴇɴ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ)
ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ
ʜᴇᴀᴅᴀᴄʜᴇ
ᴘᴀᴘᴀʀᴀᴢᴢɪ
ꜰɪʀsᴛ
ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴛʜɪs
ʀᴜssɪᴀɴ
sɪsᴛᴇʀs
ᴏʜ ʙᴀʙʏ
ɪ'ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ʏᴏᴜ
ʙɪɢ sɪʙɪʟɪɴɢs
ᴄᴏʟɪɴ
ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʏᴇᴀʀs
ʙɪɢ sɪsᴛᴇʀ
ɪᴍ sᴏ sᴏʀʀʏ
ᴍʏ sᴡᴇᴇᴛ ʏ/ɴ
ᴍʏ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ
ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ
ᴍs ᴊᴏʜᴀɴssᴏɴ
ᴍs ᴊᴏʜᴀɴssᴏɴ (2)
ᴍs ᴊᴏʜᴀɴssᴏɴ (3)
ᴀᴛ sᴇᴛ
ʙɪɢ sɪsᴛᴇʀ (2)
ʙɪɢ sɪsᴛᴇʀ (3)
ᴄᴀᴜɢʜᴛ
ɪᴛ's sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ
ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛᴇᴅ
ᴄᴜᴛɪᴇ
ᴛᴇᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ
ɪ ᴋɴᴇᴡ
ᴀᴄᴛɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ
ᴍᴏᴍ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍɪɴᴇ
sᴜᴄᴄᴇssꜰᴜʟ
ᴄᴏʀᴇ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇs
ᴅʏsʟᴇxɪᴄ
ɴᴀɴɴʏ
ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ
ʙᴀᴅ ᴍᴏᴏᴅ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴜᴛsᴇᴛ
sᴡɪᴍᴍɪɴɢ
ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ sɪsᴛᴇʀ
ᴘʟᴀɴᴇ ʀɪᴅᴇ
ᴄᴏᴜsɪɴ
ᴛᴀᴋᴇɴ ᴏꜰꜰ
ᴊɪᴍᴍʏ ꜰᴀʟʟᴏɴ
ᴇʟʟᴇɴ sʜᴏᴡ
ᴛᴏᴏ ᴏʟᴅ
ɴᴏʀᴡᴀʏ
ʏᴇʟᴇɴᴀ
ᴛᴀsᴋᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ
ᴘᴏsᴇʀ
ᴀʟᴇxᴇɪ
ᴍᴇʟɪɴᴀ
ʀᴇᴅ ʀᴏᴏᴍ
ꜰɪɴᴀʟ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ
ᴀᴛᴛᴀᴄʜᴍᴇɴᴛ ɪssᴜᴇs
ᴄᴀʀ ᴀᴄᴄɪᴅᴇɴᴛ
ɪʟʟ
ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀᴘᴀʀᴋ
ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴅᴀʏ
ᴛᴀᴋᴇɴ ᴀᴡᴀʏ
ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ
ɢʀᴏᴡɴ
sɪssʏ
ᴘʟᴀʏ
ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴍᴇ
ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ ʀᴇᴠᴇᴀʟ
ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪᴛ
ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ
ɴᴇᴡ ʙᴏᴏᴋ!
New book!

ᴄʜɪᴄᴋᴇɴ

4.5K 76 15
By ScarlettsRomanoffs

Request from EveAngela9 🤍

Age- 4
Warning- none
Words- 1.4K+

                           ────

NATASHA'S POV
Me and the team were currently in the living talking to each other until 𝐉𝐀𝐑𝐕𝐈𝐒 started to speak.

"Miss Romanoff, mini Romanoff now seems to be awake" i stand up and make my way upstairs to y/n's room. I open the door slightly and see her sitting up on the bed itching her face.

I walked in fully and saw she has these spots all over her face.

"Hey детка, how are you feeling" i say stroking her hair, sitting on the bed next to her. She doesn't say anything and just cuddles into the side off me which is very unusual because she's always excited to tell me about her dream or what ever she has to say. [𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲]

"Are you okay дорогой" i bring her into my lap so she was facing me, her head was hot and these spots where everywhere. I was getting worried [𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭]

"больно" y/n whispers, it must be serious because y/n rarely ever speaks Russian, only if something is wrong. [𝐢𝐭 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐬]

"Where does it hurt hm" i stroke her hair as she points all around her body, i take a look down the back of her shirt and the spots go all the way down. My eyes widen at this sight.

"котенк can you lay down for me" y/n slowly gets off my lap and lays back down on her bed on top of the covers. I remove her top finding the spots over her stomach and back. I remove her pants looking at them all scattered down her legs. I finish by taking her diaper off and they were everywhere around her body. [𝐤𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧]

Her back
Her stomach
Her arms
Her legs
Her butt
Her face
Her neck
Her hands
Her chest

"Let's go see uncle Bruce" i wrap y/n up in a fluffy blanket and quickly rush down to the elevator.

"Which floor miss Romanoff" 𝐉𝐀𝐑𝐕𝐈𝐒 asks

"The lab please" i state holding a sick y/n in my arms. The elevator brings us down to the lab and i rush into Bruce's lap without a word sitting on the bed

"What's the problem Natash-" Before Bruce finishes he turns around looking at the state y/n is in.

"Oh y/n" he mumbles walking over to us. He sits on his chair in front of us looking at y/n.

"Are they everywhere" he asks me, i nod my head as y/n sucks on her thumb. I take it out because there was spots were on her fingers as well.

"I have this medicine for her, she has chicken pox. It's common to get them it's no harm, just make sure she doesn't itch herself" Bruce informs and gives me some medicine. I thank him and make my way back to the elevator.

"what's wrong with y/n" Clint asks from the living room.

"She's got chicken pox" i tell them, they all give us a sympathetic look. I then go upstairs and back into y/n's room to get her changed. I change her into a small baggy vest top so it wasn't rubbing on her skin and some short shorts so they also were not rubbing on her skin. I tied her hair up in a high ponytail so it wouldn't be in her face and down her neck itching that more.

"Do you wanna go downstairs to everyone or stay in bed and watch movie's" i ask coming out the bathroom with her.

"Stay here" she mumbles rubbing her eyes and itching her nose a bit.

"Okay детка" i answer lifting her hand away from her nose, and lifting her up onto my hip going through to my bedroom to watch movie's. It was gonna be a long few weeks with y/n. [𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲]

"Here drink this" i grab her sippy cup with water that was on my bedside table, handing it over to her. She whines pushing it away with her hands.

"Y/n, you need to drink" I say waving it in front of her

"No" she crosses her arms over her chest turning her head when I put it up to her. I sigh lifting her onto my hip and making my way downstairs.

Y/N'S POV
"Mama where go" i ask as mama just said we could stay in bed.

"Getting you a popsicle, if your not gonna drink you need something cold and liquidly" mama explains, i was so happy! I was getting a popsicle!

"Here" mama says passing me a big popsicle and throwing the wrapper away.

"Thank you mama" i smile as Uncle Tony walks into the room.

"Hi Uncle Tony, i got posicle" i say, mama and uncle Tony laugh at me, i scrunch my face up and whine at them.

"Say popsicle baby" mama asks me.

"Posicle" i repeat which makes mama and uncle Tony laugh again. I whine shoving my head in mama's neck.

"It's okay, it funny how you say it" mama explains

"I see y/n has chicken pox" Uncle Tony points out.

Chicken Pox? Am I a chicken?

"icken pox?" I ask mama lifting my head up looking into her eyes.

"Yes hunny chicken pox" my eyes widen and tears fill my eyes, dropping my popsicle on the floor

"What wrong" mama asks as I start crying silently

"Chicken" i sob out getting louder, mama bends down placing me on the floor. I stomp on my 2 feet bouncing up and down

"дорогой, что случилось" mama asks holding my hands keeping me still. [𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠]

"Chicken" i repeat again

"Yeah you have chicken pox, what's wrong, why are you crying" mama says making me cry harder and sit down on my bum on the kitchen floor. Mama kneels down beside me placing her hand on my leg.

"Turn into chicken" i choke out, coughing badly, mama pats and rubs my back helping me.

"You need to calm down, your gonna make yourself sick" mama says taking me onto her lap. I start taking deep breaths and stop coughing.

"Y/n, your not going to turn into a chicken" mama says trying not to break a smile but end up laughing. I let out a loud cry throwing my head back and starts sobbing again.

"Oh y/n" mama says pulling me into her warm chest standing up with me.

"Is y/n okay?" I think it was aunt Wanda asks.

"Yeah, she's got chicken pox and thinks she's gonna turn into a chicken" mama explains laughing again making aunt Wanda laugh as well, i just cry louder and harder as I spot my popsicle on the floor melting away. Mama bends down picking it up and throwing it away.

"Let's go back upstairs y/n" mama says taking me upstairs to calm me down.

Mama sits me on the bed standing in front of me again.

"Y/n, your not going to turn into a chicken and you need to stop crying because your gonna make yourself sick" mama holds my hands, blowing on my face gently giving me a smell of her minty breath. I take more deep breaths until I fully calm myself down and stopped my crying.

"That's it" mama whispers holding my face in her hands, i slip of the bed into her arms wrapping my arms around her neck and bring one hand up to play with the top of mama's hair roots.

"Good girl" mama whispers into my ear kissing the side of my head a few times.

"You wanna watch movie's and snuggle now" mama asks me, i nod my head giving her a quiet hum. Mama stands up with me and slips under the duvet and turns on Disney plus.

"Watch the princess movies" i shout tugging mama's hair a little making her wince. I look up at her while she rubs her head.

"I sorry" I apologise bringing myself up onto my knees and kissing the top of mama's head hugging her neck. Mama chuckles placing kisses on the back of my head.

"It's okay моя любовь" mama says letting me slide back into her arms, she turns on our first Disney movie and eventually had to put socks on one of my hands because i was itching my face too much but my other hand was playing with mama's hair. I felt myself drifting off the sleep so I turned my head into mama's neck and shut my eyes as my body melted into mama's. [𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞]

"спокойной ночи котенк" mama whispers placing her head on mine. [𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧]

────
I start school tomorrow and I'm already crying. UGH

I literally look like this when inside i'm crying and dying

𝟷𝟿𝚝𝚑 𝙰𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚕 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟸 ఌ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

297K 12.3K 60
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
2.7K 246 37
" I know I don't deserve you..." he looked at her with watery eyes , his state miserable...broken she never expected to see him like this .. her he...
149K 16.8K 35
Quiéreme=love me in spanish
81.5K 2K 17
Taro Yamada (senpai) and y/n became friends on the first day. Everyone in school has never seen y/n showing any emotions. Most of them attempted to m...