reunion || heeseung

By yerinnnna

y/n have no choice to live with heeseung, the two hasn't met each after years and now would need to get along... More

十一
十二
十三
十四
十五
十六
十七
十八
十九
二十
二一
二二
二三
二四
二五
二七
二八
二九
番外
終結
新書

二六

1.6K 39 15
By yerinnnna

♡︎♡︎♡︎

yeojin fluttered her eyes open. 'right, it was a dream after. heeseung would never-' her eyes widen at the stuffie beside her.

he quickly sat up on the bed covering her mouth as she looked at her clothes. it was indeed heeseungs clothes. 'heeseungs room?! what is happening, if its not a dream then...' she gasps. "no way no way" she burried her face in her hands.

'I'm so done for this how am I going to face him' she sighed feeling frustrated.

heeseung wasn't beside her. she assumed that he was awake as she tip toed down the bed and walk towards the door. she opened it and revealed heeseung standing outside.

"oh you're awake" he smiled. she just stared at the male like a rock. "uhm... I've made breakfast" he said awkwardly.

yeojin eyes moved towards his neck and there were indeed hickeys everywhere. she gulped and took all her belongings as she ran to her room pushing heeseung away.

"wait yeojin-" heeseung frozed. he quickly walk to her room knocking her door. "yeojin you haven't eat"

"I don't need to!" she yelled. "you have to at least eat something" "I'm not hungry" heeseung sighed as he went down and up back with a plate.

"I know you would want to avoid me for a moment, the food is outside your door. remember to take it!" he said as he walks away.

heeseung suddenly stopped. "wait a sec, we're already dating there's nothing to be shy about!" he shouted.

the door creaked open as she peeks out of the door. heeseung went to her as she moves aside allowing him to enter. he picked up the plate to place it on her table as he sat on her bed.

her eyes widen, "how could you simply sit on a girls bed?!" she shoo him away. "tch, it's not like we're strangers." he frowns getting up.

"did you hid something inside? it feels weird-" "shhhhhh" she covers his mouth. "turn around!" heeseung quickly obeys.

yeojin opens the blanket as she started taking every clothes or undershirts hidden under it and throwed into the basket. "okay" heeseung turned back.

"suspicious..." he raise an eyebrow. yeojin were looking at his neck when she suddenly remembered. "your parents are coming back today"

"ah right" he fist his palm. "ill go get ready" he stood up to leave but yeojin pulled him back. "eh eh eh please be softer" he yelps.

she points to his neck. "how" she asks.

"hmm, just leave it. and then tell them we're dating" he shrugs. yeojin eyes widen as she slaps his head.

"ouh-" "lee heeseung you are now 19 and I'm 18 and there's still a month until my birthday so I'm 17. I don't care what plan you're coming up with but first, I'm not revealing our relationship and second, cover them up" she points at his neck.

"ill just wear a turtle neck shirt no biggie" he rolls his eyes.

"good" she noded. the two stared at each other standing in their places. "nothing else..?" he asks.

"what else?" "nevermind, rerember to eat your meal" he sighed and went out.

'tch, pranking me on valentines. its just revenge' she smirks taking out the gift from under her bed. she walks toward his room and placed it on the floor.

she happily hops back to her room and continued her wonderful day.

"what's this?" heeseung said picking up the box after getting dressed hiding his neck being annoyed as he wanted to show everyone his girlfriend. he went back in his room with the box and starts unboxing it.

"PS5?! NO WAY-" he covers his mouth. his parents would never let him buy it or else it would affect the grades. heeseung pick up the small note below and read it.

"from your secret admire? tch, this handwriting. she really thinks I don't know" he smiled widely. he took a pic of it and sent it in his group chat.

jake
good for you ig
:(

sunghoon
I have mine too😒

jake
good for you 2 ig
:/

heeseung
wdym sh
did u get a new gf

sunghoon
NO
I got back wth chae
thanks to your stupid video ig

heeseung
your welcome :)

jake
I like that video too

sunghoon
nah u better think of a way to clear things between u n jiwoo

heeseung
what did i missed?

sunghoon
well...

flashback

"ktv?? this looks familiar" jake wanders around as the three went in. they went to the counter for help, they couldn't afford to find each room.

"hello I would like to find the room reserved by lee chaeyoung." heeseung told to cashier.

"she's at room 87" she smiled as they rushed to the room. jake opens the door as the four girls frozed.

"what are they doing here?" jiwoo whispers. "I thought only heeseung is coming." chaeyoung whispered back.

"seriously? what do you want" jayun asks.

"chaeyoung!" "yeojin!" sunghoon and heeseung shouted together. "yeojin is fine, chaeyoung isn't" jiwoo hummed.

"wheres yeojin?" heeseung walked to them while the rest stayed at the door.

"she went to the restroom" chaeyoung said. "thanks" heeseung turned away but chaeyoung stopped him.

"I betrayed my own friend, is there anything..." she wiggled her eyebrows. heeseung understood immediately as he took out his phone and show her a video.

'chaeyoung~ it's all my fault... I'm so dumb. she won't answer my calls anymore, I lost her... chaeyoung I miss you...' sunghoon were crying in the video looking drunk as he was holding a pic of chaeyoung.

"he drank it by himself, when we arrived he was already drunk!" heeseung explained. chaeyoung was giggling at the phone happily.

"send me the video" "alright" he stood up and left. sunghoon eyed him suspiciously. "what did you showed her?" he asks.

"new man recommendations, better than you" he pats his shoulder and left the room. "better than me?? there's man better than me?!" he scoffed.

chaeyoung waved her hand at sunghoon signaling him to come over. he went to sit beside her as he gulps nervously.

"I think you really like drinking, want one?" she hands him a cup. "c-chaeyoung-" her phone buzzed as she took out her phone and smiled at the text.

"is it heeseung recommendations? chaeyoung you shouldn't trust them!"

"huh?" she looked at sunghoon confusingly as she lowered her phone. sunghoon eyes widened at the video she's watching and started panicking.

"nonono don't watch this! when did they took it- chae delete it!" he tried to snatch her phone but she quickly hugged it tightly. "no way! it's cute!" she replied. they started flighting for the phone like a child.

jake sighed, "jiwoo can we talk for a sec?" he asks. "sure?" jiwoo followed him out the room.

"so-" "jake? omg it's you!" he was cut off by a girl before he even started.

"you are..?" he asks patiently. "you don't rerember me? the last time I was here you kept asking for my number." she crossed her arms.

"oh that... that was a long time ago. I don't rerember anymore" he answered as he peeks at jiwoo. she was clearly uncomfortable with her.

"I wanted to send you a message but I blocked me, turned out its because you have a girlfriend" she turned to jiwoo.

"what's her number? oh I mean, her number as your girlfriends" jiwoo wanted to leave so bad after her words. "don't cross the line, stop bothering us" jake frowned as he grabs jiwoo wrist to leave.

"tch" the girl scoffed.

jiwoo swung off his hand in front of their rooms door. "how many girlfriends do you have?" she asks seriously. she didn't laugh or smile like she used to, which made jake nervous.

"jiwoo you too, don't cross the line-" "me?! you really dissapoints me" she scoffed sighing as she stormed back in the room.

"wait-" jake ruffles his hair in frustration as he went in too. jayun saw him as she tilt her head mouthing 'how'. jake shakes his head looking down and heard jayun chuckling.

'finnaly someone like jiwoo to treat him' she thought and went to pat jiwoos head.

"jeez get a room" seeun rolled her eyes at the chaehoon couple kissing on the sofa. jiwoo sighed as she took a cup of alcohol and gulped down all.

jake eyes widen at her. "jiwoo-" he walked to her but stopped. she was glaring angrily at him. he decides to take some steps backward timidly.

current time

heeseung
I told you to stop your cringy flirt lines
what don't cross the line because you're making my heart go crazy or else I would kiss you

sunghoon
gahdamnn
didn't thought of that
if I were jiwoo I would get mad too

jake
she isn't replying my messages either

heeseung
do you need my tips

jake
what tips

sunghoon
don't trust him

heeseung
kneel at a broken glass in front of her

jake
noted, thanks.

sunghoon
JAKE NO

heeseung giggled at his phone and went down the stairs meeting yeojin sitting on the couch.

"what's my babygirl watching" he smirks. "ew who did you learn that from? I'm watching a horror movie" she eyed him in disgust.

"let's watch together" he took a blanket and snuggled in together with her as they waited for his parents arrival.

"why are there make out scenes in movies" he look at her and started smiling. "don't even think about it" she said with her eyes focusing on the TV.

"scared?" he chuckles. "I think your parents are here" she got up pausing the TV and ran to the door. "definitely shy" he said confidentially.

"hello dear! its been a while!" they went in with yeojin helping them carry their things.

"yeojin your birthday is next month, here's an early present from us. it's very valuable and you may only open it on your 18th birthday." she hands her a box.

"thank you so much! I would really appreciate it" she smiled.

the four sat together having a meal happily as time passes by.

☆☆☆

weeks and days passed, they were now preparing for their final exam.

"yeojin, here's some fruits" mrs lee came in her room as she were studying.

"once the exam is finish, you would be free. plus it's your birthday!" she smiled.

"thank you mrs lee, I'll study hard" she said. "and also, open that box after them. I've been waiting to give you it at your eighteen birthday" she smiled.

"I'm really curious what's in it too," "you would know it soon!" she patted yeojins shoulder and left.

heeseung frozed swing his mom going out from her room. "I... wanted to ask her some questions!" he said showing her a book.

"just go in" she smirks at them. heeseung went to say beside her once his mother left as he burries his face in her arms.

"what is it now heebaby" "I'm tired" "im tired too, but we can't rest" she pats his head gently.

heeseung sat up back as he smiled at her pouting his lips. yeojin look around and quickly left a small peck on his lips.

★★★

"yeojin, happy birthday! and our finals ended!" heeseung hugged her as soon as they reaches the house.

"ahem..." heeseungs mom stared at them smiling widely.

"i-" "as long as the two of you are happy, I highly definitely agree!" she clapped her hands giggling.

the two went up as mrs lee nudges her husband. "I told you they'll date at highschool, pay up!"
___

"what's that?" yeojin asks as heeseung took something out from his pocket.

"a necklace" he said putting it on her. "perfect" he smiled satisfied.

"nice choice, I like it!" she smiled back.

"so...have you thought of your prom date..?" he asks nervously.

"nope, should I ask Jay?" his eyes widens. "don't you dare."

"I'm just kidding!" he calms down a little. "well then, can I be your prom date?" he asked looking with full confidence.

"no" "WHY" "just kidding" he sighed in relieve. "if anyone asks you to go prom with them just say ur taken by ur boyfriend" he warns her seriously.

"yeayea" she nods as her phone buzzed.

jiwoo

do you have a prom date yet
I hav no one
rn

hs asked me

oh then nvm ig:(

why not jake

noooo
that'll be so awkward
giv recommend

Jay?
he's really chill

alright thanks!
ill ask him

cool, tell me the results asap
will be waitin

"yeojin who are you texting" heeseung pouts. "jiwoo why" "really"

"are you suspecting me" she frowns. "I saw the word Jay from the reflection of your specticals."

yeojin scoffed as she rolled her eyes. "I was just giving jiwoo recommendation to be her prom date" she stood up from the chair.

"alright, jake asked to hang out. I'll get going"

"on my birthday?" he stopped. "yeojin, it's just a birthday ill be back soon." he sighed and went out.

yeojin chuckled bitterly seeing heeseung leaving. she took out her phone as she dials jiwoo.

"did you finnaly remember me after your date with heeseung"

"nope, do you wanna hang out?"

"hmm, why not we meet at the café? we need to plan our prom preparation schedule"

"sure, send me the address"

she took her bags as she went to the cafe to meet jiwoo. she saw jiwoo waving her hand at a table. yeojin went to sit with jiwoo smiling.

"uhmm bad decision I got there but heeseung and jake is like right behind me" she points behind her timidly where far away there's the two sitting together laughing.

"he looks quite happy" yeojin scoffed. "I know something is odd when u called me, but jakes there too and I still don't care." she shrugs.

"I should really learn more from you" she smiled. "of course! I'm an independent woman" she giggles.

the two took out their phones as they started discussing. soon a waiter came across her as she went to heeseungs table which caught yeojin eyes.

the waited placed a cake and a paper which is her phone number on the table. heeseung was staring at her confused, as if he didn't order it.

yeojin peeks the two from afar. she couldn't eavesdrop their conversation because they were too far. "huh?!" squints her eyes making sure she didn't notice wrong.

heeseung folded the paper and kept it in his pocket smiling at her. he points at the cake as the waitress smilled nodding and went to take a box to put the cake in it.

heeseung was smiling widely to her, too widely. I suddenly realised, heeseung would always bring her a cake from this cafe everytime he came home. "so it was all just gifted by this girl?"

"mmm, that girl is suspicious" jiwoo said. yeojin look at her surprised that she noticed too. "he kept her number" she sighed. "yeah, I saw that" jiwoo frowns.

"a player friend is always a player, maybe he's just isn't the one for you" jiwoo pouts. yeojin look at her with a frown in her face.

"come on who caresss, here smile" she cups yeojin face smiling. "jiwoo you're so sweet I would rather date you" "me too" the both started arranging the schedules and appointments together without forgetting to be fruity.

"yeojin there's something on your face" jiwoo points at her cheeks. "here?" she rubbed the other side. "no, let me help you" she took a tissue as she went close to yeojins face and wiped the stain.

"you're always beautiful," jiwoo stared into her eyes. "you're beautiful too jiwoo"

"you guys..." a male voice said. the two flinched back to their seats as they met heeseung and jake standing beside them.

"oh uhm, we were about to leave but we saw you girls..." jake said. "yeah, now that you've seen enough you can leave now" jiwoo smiled.

"i-" "yeojin, I saw this cake just now and it's your favourite" heeseung placed the box on her table smiling.

"I don't want it" she shakes her head. "w-what....?I thought you like it?" he said nervously.

"that's the past." "t-then what do you like now?" he slowly takes the box away. "strawberry" she simply said.

'strawberry, it was the fruit that represent her relationship with yeonjun. she used to be crazy over anything strawberry and yeonjun would always give her strawberries. that's what yeojin told me' heeseung felt his heart shattered.

"w.. why tho?" "I miss eating strawberry foods, is that wrong?" she fidgets her pen raising an eyebrow at him.

'who would want to eat a cake that another woman gave their own boyfriend' she thought. "ill buy-" "no need, I've already made it for her. aren't you two leaving?" jiwoo asks.

"but yeojin-" "we'll be leaving" jake bowed and quickly pulled heeseung with him.

"jake! what's wrong" he frowns as the two were now outside the cafe.

"she probably saw you" "saw me?" jake rolled his eyes at heeseungs stupidity.

"she probably saw you keeping the girls phone number and her giving you that cake." "so..?" jake smacks his head. "aak"

"why would you give your girlfriend a cake that other girls gave you?! now she'll thinks that the other times where you gave her cakes were also from the girl."

"but it was her favourite cake, and I didn't want to be rude so I kept it." heeseung pouts. "okay whatever but did you tell her why did you came to the cafe today, its her birthday."

"no, why?" jake was about to faint at the moment. "you're busted, good luck mate" he pats his shoulder and left. "busted...?"
____

"you made?" yeojin asks jiwoo. "nope, but I knew you didn't like strawberry cakes. that's just an excuse" she flips her hair. "jiwoo you're literally a life saviour" yeojin sighed in relief happily. "hah hah hah" jiwoo smirks.

"should we start picking our dress?" yeojin layed her head on jiwoos shoulder. "we can pick it tomorrow, its still you birthday today." she pats yeojin head gently. "mmm sure" she nods.

♡︎♡︎♡︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 57.6K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
137K 6K 29
❝Am I the villain in your story?❞
11.7K 215 13
Where Ocon's sister falls in love with a brown haired Spanish man.
4.6K 100 9
nabi, a determined student from a small town, wins a scholarship to harmony high school. there, she clashes with heeseung, the aloof basketball star...