Soulmate [B.Barnes]

By lokilauf0

Yn Carter. The sister of the one and only Peggy Carter. She lived her whole life in black and white, as every... More

ONE- introductions
Two- Stark
Three- Alone
Four- recruited
Five- rescue mission
Six- Florelsket
Seven- Toska
Eight- Memories
Nine- Mission success
Ten- Triskelion
Eleven- Till the end of the line
Twelve- Bucharest
Thirteen- Deal
fourteen- deserving
fifteen - dinner
sixteen- sister
seventeen- talking
eighteen- revenge
nineteen- confession
twenty- birthday
twenty-one- innocence
twenty-two- mission
twenty-three- jet
twenty-four- bunker
twenty-six- left behind
twenty-seven- taken
twenty-eight- test
twenty-nine- forgetting
thirty- infiltrate
thirty-one- tests
thirty-two- alarms
thirty-three- confession
thirty-four- dead
thirty-five- closure
thirty-six-disguise
thirty-seven- runaway
thirty-eight

twenty-five- 1999

1.1K 37 5
By lokilauf0

I woke up to a pounding coming from the door. "Ugh!!" I groaned, shoving the pillow under my head, yet smacking my forehead down onto Bucky's metal arm. "Ow." I raised up, rubbing my now sore head. I could hear the supersoldier groaning behind me as I stomped over to the door, my nude body covered with only a thin sheet. 

"What?!" I shouted, seeing Steve staring at me with wide eyes. He looked me up and down, making Bucky clear his throat, "Dude."

Steve quickly averted his eyes, "Yelena found the coordinates last night so..." He looked me over once again before pointing to the two of us, "Suit up."

"Will do, punk." Bucky came up behind me, slamming the door in Steve's face. I turned, dropping the sheet and jumping onto Bucky. My legs instantly wrapped around his waist. "You think we have time, Sargent?"

He chuckled, nodding, "Let's make them wait."

_

The jet swiftly moved through the air as Steve and Yelena piloted. "Landing in forty seconds." The captain spoke up, Yelena looking down at the screen. 

"Ten seconds."

The two flipped the landing wheels as the three of us, Bucky, Sharon, and I got up and collected what weapons we were going in with. I gripped onto Bucky's arm as the jet descended onto the ground. "Here, doll." He handed me two handguns, making me lean up to kiss him on the cheek. 

"Oh, not again." Yelena groaned, looking back at us. 

I rolled my eyes, letting out a laugh, "What?"

"You aren't starting something we will have to wait for you to finish again." Sharon mumbled, making me 'accidentally' kick over the bin of bullets she was attempting to load. "Oops." I shrugged, making her scoff and pick it back up. 

Bucky grabbed his gun, loading it with a click. The jet door opened, making us all wince from the icy cold of Russia invading the cabin. Yelena walked out first, holding the coordinate pad. 

"The door to the base should just be around this ridge."

"Here, I found it." Sharon pointed, leading us all to the metal door. Steve walked to the lock, slamming it a couple of times with his shield until it snapped in half. We all moved in, looking around for any potential targets. 

The base was eerie. Cobwebs were everywhere, and only a few lights were working. We stalked further through the base, entering a large room. Panels and computers were lined around the circular area. But then it caught my eye. The chair. The chair. 

 Suddenly my head throbbed in pain, making my fingers fly to my temple. "Doll? Hey, baby, what's going on?" I opened my eyes, seeing Bucky's concerned ones staring at me. 

1957

"Please don't do this!!" I cried, thrashing in the arms of a HYDRA agent. "Shut up!" My head whipped to the side, a bruise already forming on my cheek. 

"Stop!" Winter shouted. Well, now I knew him as Bucky. That's why we were being separated. "Get off of her!" He shouted again, shoving his metal arm into an agent before running to me. He knocked the other two down, hiding me behind him as more showed up. 

"Let us go! Let us go home!" He boomed, making the Doctor smirk in response. "You are home." 

I cried, feeling the prick of a needle in my neck. Bucky did the same, falling into the arms of a HYDRA agent. "You're gonna be okay Yn!" I couldn't move my arms or legs. Only being able to move my eyes and speak. "Bucky!"

I was placed in a chair, watching as the guards help him up to watch. "Please." Tears were streaming down my cheeks. "Don't make me forget him!" The doctor pressed a couple of buttons, ignoring my cries as restraints closed my limbs. Like I would even need them not being able to feel anything from the neck down. 

"Please." I whimpered again, hearing the machine power to life. 

"I love you Yn!!" Bucky shouted, being forced to watch as the headset roared down, making me scream in agony as my memories slowly slipped away. 

_

I shook my head, the memory leaving as I snapped back into reality. "Doll?" Bucky questioned, pulling my face to look him right in the eyes. "Are you alright?" I saw the three behind him also staring at me in concern. I nodded, "Yeah. I'm good."

Bucky didn't look so convinced but let me walk past him as Steve started to bark orders, "Yn and Yelena, look up the file. Bucky and Sharon watch the door."

I gave Bucky a kiss on the cheek, seeing him blush as I walked away with Yelena. "What are we looking for again?"

"A video file from 1999."

I eyed Bucky from the other side of the room, seeing him roll his eyes at something Sharon was talking about. "1999?" Yelena nodded. She pushed a flash drive into the port of the computer output, typing away as she searched for the missing file. Suddenly the whole room lit up, every single computer coming to life as if she had pressed the "on" button. 

"That's not creepy at all," I muttered, wiping my sweaty palm on my suit. "Find it so we can go," Sharon shouted, leaning into Bucky's shoulder. I raised my eyebrows yet let a small smile curve up on my lips as he shook her off, making her knock into the wall with his strength. 

"Yeah, Yeah." I waved her off, "Calm down, blondie."

"What is this?" Yelena muttered, pressing on a video file. I gulped, seeing the familiar footage. Bucky came to stand beside me, as did everyone else. 

We all watched as Bucky and I crashed the car. Howard Stark's car. Steve's head snapped toward us as if he knew. I dropped my head, leaning into Bucky as he did the same. Winter dragged Howard's body, his dead body, and placed it back into the car beside his wife. 

Sharon's eyes widened as she saw me- no. Agent 37, enter the other side, choking Tony's mother to death. Yelena squeezed my arm, reassuring me. 

We all watched in silence as the security footage cut off, Winter and Agent 37 shooting two bullets into the camera. One cracking it, and another killing the feed. 

"Steve..." I muttered, my voice high and squeaky from the anxiety building in my chest. No one spoke. No one moved, and no one looked at each other. 

"Yelena." Sharon broke the silence, "Run it off on the disk, we have to go."

The blonde stared at her, slowly picking up the flash drive as we all watched her throw it to the desk. "What are you doing?" Sharon questioned. I could feel Bucky's arms slide around my waist, pulling both of us further away from the scene. 

"I will not finish this mission and put my friend in the raft." Yelena looked at me before pulling her gun and firing five shots at the drive, completely destroying it. 

"Yelena!" Sharon's eyes went wide, "The drive!!"

"What drive?" Yelena shrugged, "I don't know what you're talking about?"

I looked down as my transmitter started to go off. The beeping got worse as I saw an incoming missile headed right for us. "Guys we have a problem!" I attempted to shout, yet was only drowned out by Sharon and Yelena arguing. 

"Why would you do that?!" Sharon argued, throwing her hands in the air. 

"I'm not ratting someone out who had no control over their own minds!" Yelena retorted back, getting in Sharon's face. 

"Let it go, Sharon." Steve softly pushed Yelena away, "We'll tell Fury we couldn't find it."

"Guys!!" I attempted to shout louder, "We have a problem!!"

They all ignored me as I watched the missile get closer and closer. Bucky even ignored my cries, yelling, "Sharon, I know I don't deserve a second chance!" I wanted so badly to object but all I could focus on was how we were about to be buried in an underground bunker. "But please don't hurt Yn like this!" He argued on my behalf. 

No one could hear me shouting over their own voices. I quickly grabbed my gun from the holster, about to shoot in the air to prove my point. "It's over with Sharon," Yelena grabbed her bag, "You have no proof."

Everyone stopped talking, this being the only chance I had to warn them. "GUYS!" Everyone looked at me, "THERE'S A MISSL-"

Suddenly I felt my body fly in the air, bones crunching at the pressure and explosions firing. We were buried. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 29K 69
You're a 25-year-old girl living in Brooklyn along with your childhood best friends Steve and Bucky, and you're working at the SSR with your cousin P...
363K 10.7K 122
⚠️ Disclaimer & warnings in the preface. Y/N Rogers, Captain America's little sister, sort of Bucky Barnes' foe. What happens when Y/N finds out tha...
720K 17.7K 40
You are one badass assassin. The deadliest one alive. You're also Steve Rogers' long lost younger sister. When Steve and the Avengers find you single...
14.9K 172 31
Virginia "Ginny" Barnes is the little sister of James "Bucky" Barnes. She never really fit in anywhere so she spent most of her time with her older b...