Danny Clark is a Nobody

anonymousacademia

Bottling up emotions is one of Danny's greatest skills. Since the age of 5, Danny has had to fend for himself... Еще

Characters
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Epilogue

Chapter Twenty Five

4.6K 157 43
anonymousacademia

Danny's P.O.V

Sam and I were grounded for a month. This included no parties, no video games (for Sam), no phones after 8:00 p.m., curfew also at 8:00 p.m., and no going out before our homework is completely finished (and he will be monitoring this).

However, he made an exception for the dinner party. Apparently, it was very important. Freddie tried to cover up our bruises the best he could with concealer and whatever else but it wasn't as successful as he had hoped. I still looked like I fell onto a pile of rocks. Sam complained about the pain for the past 2 days.

It was a totally understandable and reasonable reaction to that much pain, unlike me, who pretended as if my face wasn't more blue and purple than it was my skin tone. And that my skin wasn't sewn together around 48 hours ago. "We're leaving in an hour. Get dressed." Michael informed us, as we were sitting in Freddie's room.

"I'm not nearly finished." Freddie groaned. "It's okay. I look beautiful, as always." Sam said cockily. "No, you look kind of repulsive." Freddie said, smiling. Sam pouted then winced. "Fucking shit." He muttered, touching his fingers to his lower lip to see if there was blood.

"Get out of my room, you two." He said, pushing us out. "I need to change." So I left for my room and put on my tuxedo. It was odd, being in such a fancy, expensive outfit. As every outfit I've ever worn since getting stitches, I felt the material of the shirt rub uncomfortably on my sensitive skin.

I groaned in frustration. I looked at myself in the mirror. I didn't like how the tux fit my body. I guess I was just used to oversized clothing. I shrugged and put on the fancy oxfords Sam let me borrow. I grabbed my phone and my earphones and made my way back downstairs.

"Looking sharp." Sam winked at me, grinning despite his injuries. I guess he took some pain killers. "Thanks." I said, blushing. "So, are we gonna meet your plus one or are we picking them up?" James said, who was sitting on the couch. I frowned in confusion. "Pardon?" I asked. "Your plus one? You did invite someone, didn't you?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

No, as a matter of fact, I did not. "Y-yeah of course. I'll have to check with her first." I muttered. Fuck. I immediately texted the first person who came to mind.

Me
Hey!
Are you free tonight?

Lily
heyy
yeah, i am
why?

Me
Well... I'm going to some fancy dinner thing and I completely forgot that I was supposed to bring a plus one

Lily
so you're asking me out?

Me
Yeah. Of course, you can say no
It's totally understandable
I mean, I just asked you 2 hours before

Lily
it's fine, danny
i'd love to go with you

Me
Thank you, Lily

Lily
no problem, it's not like i'm not gonna enjoy my time with you
is this a fake gf situation or??

Me
No, it's not.
Jesus, Lily

Lily
what? i like to be prepared
and i'd be a wonderful fake gf

Me
I didn't tell people you were my girlfriend

Lily
okay, suuree

Me
Damn it

Lily
i know you love me babe <33

Me
...
What time should I pick you up?

Lily
is 7 good? i'll text you the address

Me
Perfect

I blushed deeply as I stared at my phone. Someone faked a cough and I looked up to see James staring at me with raised eyebrows. I felt my cheeks redden even more. James smiled at me then told me to sit down and wait for Freddie.

It felt like years later when Freddie finally came down in his all-black tuxedo. "I look so straight in this." He said disgustedly. "Hey!" Sam frowned at him, but was smiling. "At least I wouldn't look straight while being all over Blake all night." Freddie smirked. "Ew, ew, ew! Gross. I don't need to know all that." Sam said in disgust. Freddie laughed at his reaction.

I felt my phone vibrate.

Lily
i'm wearing a black dress
is that ok?
actually, it doesn't matter if it's okay because it's too late for me to change anyway

Me
Yes, I'm wearing a black and white tux

Lily
can't wait to see that LMAO

Me
Yeah, definitely not my thing

Lily
i bet you look great in it... bf

Me
Don't you dare call me that in front of my family

Lily
why not?

Me
I'll never hear the end of it

Lily
HAHA
i wanna mess with you so badly though
wouldn't it be hilarious to see your brothers' faces when they hear that? LMFAO

Me
Okay, gotta admit
It would be really funny

Lily
let's pretend to be dating then
i know sam would lose his mind JDSHSKSJK

Me
Yeah, he would
Along with Freddie and James

Lily
i think i met freddie once like a year ago
he was picking sam up from school
but i've never met james
what's he like?

Me
He's very sweet, cares a lot about his family, a bit protective since he's the eldest
He's a physics major in university
The rest you'll have to see for yourself... fake gf

Lily
aww, he sounds like a really good guy
and i can't wait to meet your family... fake bf

"Do you have something you wanna tell us, Danny?" Sam asked cheekily. James slapped him in the back of his head. "N-no." I stuttered and blushed embarrassedly. "Aww, leave him alone." Freddie said, "he has a little crush."

"I don't think there's a darker shade of red my face can turn into." I mumbled, hiding my face. They laughed at that and I chuckled along. "What are you kids laughing at?" Michael said as he came in, also in a tuxedo.

"Danny's bringing his crush to the dinner party." Sam said teasingly. Michael smiled warmly at me. "Is that so?" He asked. I hesitated. "Um..." I said shyly. "Aww." James cooed.

"Are we picking them up?" Michael asked. I nodded, "I'll send you her address." Michael nodded. "Well, what are you waiting for? Get in the car." He told us and then walked out of the living room. James rolled his eyes and followed him out.

Only Sam and I sat with Michael. Freddie took his car to pick up Blake and James took his to pick up Jenny. I only met her 2 days ago. She was a very nice person. "Seatbelt." Michael said. I complied, then fidgeted with my hands, trying to ignore the uncomfortable feeling of the shirt against my skin.

"Dad, Jules isn't ready yet. Can we pick up Danny's crush first?" Sam asked. "Sure. And stop annoying your brother, what's her name?" Michael asked me. "Lily." I replied.

Around 20 minutes later, I texted Lily that we were at her house. She then emerged, looking like the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. She was wearing a black dress, as she had said. She had her hair done in a fancy up-do type of thing. I'm not entirely sure what it's called, but it suited her really well.

I was speechless as she jogged to the car and sat next to me in the backseat. She smiled brightly when she saw me the she addressed Michael. "Hello, Mr. Clark. Thank you for driving me. I hope it wasn't not too much trouble." She said politely. "Of course not. It's very nice to meet you." Michael said, returning the kind smile. "And please, call me Michael."

"Hey, boyfriend." She whispered to me. I flashed her a mischievous grin, which she returned. "You're looking sharp." She said quietly to me. "And you look beautiful." I told her. She blushed. I made her blush.

"What happened to your face?" She gasped as she touched my bruised eye gently. I flinched, not expecting her to touch me. "It's nothing." I mumbled. "You're telling me later." She whispered sternly. "Yes, my dear girlfriend." I smiled at her, trying to wipe of the worried frown on her face. It worked; she smiled back.

We stopped at Julie's house. Michael honked and she approached the car in a beautiful dark dress. She sat next to me, so that I was sitting between 2 gorgeous women. "Hey!" She said. We greeted her back. "Jules, this is Lily, Danny's-" Sam said. "Girlfriend." Lily interrupted him, smiling innocently.

Sam started coughing violently. "Jesus." Michael said as he slapped him on the back. "You okay?" He asked, humour in his tone. "Y-yeah." Sam said, clearing his throat. I smirked at Lily and she smirked back. This was going to be so fun.

•••

The dinner part was hosted by Mr. Zain Sharma. I recognised the last name and realised that the kid in my gym class is his son, Adam Sharma. He introduced himself to me and then said quietly, so that the others wouldn't hear. "Tell your friend thank you for beating that jerk's ass." I snorted but then quickly covered my mouth. Adam smiled at me, and then went to greet the other guests. The party consisted of just 6 families, but they were rather large, consisting of a minimum of 4 children per family. Not to mention, each family member had a plus one.

Sam did not leave me alone ever since I stepped out of the car. He kept asking me insane questions. When Freddie arrived with his boyfriend, Sam wasted no time informing them of my "relationship." Lily couldn't stop giggling. Freddie was just as bad as Sam, if not worse. They both huddled around us.

"So, Lily, what's your ratio of dumping to being dumped in your previous relationships?" Sam asked. Lily widened her eyes. "You can't ask her that, Sam, the fuck?" Freddie said, shoving Sam's side. Sam winced and Freddie immediately apologised, then they continued bickering.

James walked in a little bit later, Jenny by his side. He smiled at me and was very polite with Lily, even when she introduced herself as my girlfriend. We lingered around people our age, Lily being the one doing most of the socialising, of course, and me just being there.

When the adults banished us to the other living room — because, after all, who doesn't have 2 living rooms? — Lily pulled me aside. "Spill." She said. I sighed. "First day of school, I was punched. Sam and I met the asshole 2 days ago and we got into a fight with him. That's all." I told her. "Doesn't it hurt?" She questioned concernedly. I shook my head.

She touched my face gently, and examined it closely. I could feel her breath fanning across my face as she studied my beaten face. "You should be more careful." She said softly, and I stared into her eyes. God, they were so unbelievably enchanting.

"Not to be a cockblock or anything but please, don't start making out right now." Someone said as he walked past us into the bathroom. Flushed, I cleared my throat. Lily grabbed my hand and we walked back to the living room.

"You want a beer?" Some teenager asked, handing me a bottle. James practically spawned in front of me and took it out of my hands. "No alcohol for you." He said sternly. "Nor you." He gave a Sam warning glare. "I wasn't gonna." Sam said innocently. James rolled his eyes. Jenny wrapped her arms around his waist and whispered something in his ear. He nodded at her and they both disappeared.

Lily and I sat together on the couch and conversed for a little while. That is until I caught Sam eavesdropping. "Sit on my lap." I told her boldly. I was having fun messing with my brothers. She raised her eyebrows but complied, sitting on my lap and bringing her face closer to mine. I was too bewitched by her beauty that I didn't notice Sam's reaction. All that I could see was Lily, all that mattered was Lily.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

7.3K 297 22
Dan just moved in with a foster family the Howells. He has severe Anxiety and can't stand to be around adult males after being abused by his father...
A slim chance izzy

Фанфик

51.6K 2.3K 24
Two anorexia patients Two untold stories Is a slim chance really enough to survive? -------- When Dan Howell is sent to a rehab full of depressed tee...
Danny Grayson Sammysama

Любовные романы

87.2K 1.8K 20
Danny has a great life until he told his friends he was Gay and his parents as well. Which at first his parents just ignored him but his friends star...