Naruto: soldier of 141

By Kedarcriticalgod

Every since he was born our little blonde has been neglected by his parents for his sisters who are Naruko an... More

Chapter one: the night it all started
Chapter Two:Training Part One and Secrets Revealed
Chapter three: Training Part 2 and Flight
Chapter Four: Training Part 3
Chapter Five: Training Final Part: Weapons Training
Chapter six: First Mission
Chapter Seven: Time To Get Nuclear.
Chapter Eight: Promotion
Chapter Nine: Team Bonding.
Chapter Ten: Unexpected Occurrences
Chapter Eleven: Unexpected Occurrences Part 2
Chapter Twelve: After Match
Chapter Thirteen: Meeting The General.
Chapter Fourteen: Bounty
Chapter Fifteen: Arrival
Chapter Sixteen: A Brothers Love.
Chapter Seventeen: Test Run
Chapter Eighteen: Mother-son Time.
Chapter Nineteen: Capture.
Chapter Twenty: Recovery Part 1 of 2
Chapter Twenty-one: Recovery Part 2 of 2
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-three: A-10's of fun
Chapter Twenty-four: Kushina
Chapter Twenty-five: Crazy?
Chapter Twenty-six: Under Attack
Chapter Twenty-seven: Recovery
Chapter Twenty-eight: Limit reached.
Chapter Twenty-nine: Let's go hunt.
Chapter Thirty: Search and Rescue
Chapter Thirty-one: Naruto-Sensei
Chapter Thirty-two: Real Training And Warning ⚠️
Chapter Thirty-three.
Chapter Thirty-five: An echo in the wind (Part 1)
Chapter Thirty-Six: Echo in the wind (Pt 2 )
Chapter Thirty-seven: New Life
Chapter Thirty-eight: Tear a new one
Chapter Thirty-Nine- We love you too
Chapter Forty: Commander
Chapter Forty-One: Under Attack
Chapter Forty-two: Back From The Dead
Chapter Forty-Three: Back Home
Chapter Forty-Four: Meeting
Chapter Forty-Five: Team Test
Chapter Forty-Six: Being With Family again ❤
Chapter Forty-Seven: Why Should We
Chapter Forty-eight: Easy Day
Chapter Forty-nine: Bonding
Chapter Fifty: Arrival
Chapter Fifty-one: Why Stop?
Chapter Fifty-two: Two Man Team
Chapter Fifty-Three: Missing Sub Pt1
Chapter Fifty-Four: Missing Sub Pt2
Chapter Fifty-Five: Missing Sub Pt 3
Chapter Fifty-Six: Cigar Of Surprises
Chapter Fifty-Seven: Savior Or Not
Chapter Fifty-Eight: Movement On Hold
Chapter Fifty-Nine: What's My Type?
Chapter Sixty: One man Army
Chapter Sixty-one: Dear Kami Help!!
Chapter Sixty-Two: Screw it, Kami, Help me fuck these sluts
Chapther Sixty-Three: I want you Back
Chapter Sixty-Four: Air Demon
Chapter Sixty-Five: Final Mission
Chapter Sixty-Six: Road to Recovery.
Chapter Sixty-Seven: New Threat
Chapter Sixty-Eight: Leave No Alive
Chapter Sixty-Nine: No Messes with My Women
Chapter Seventy: My Son
Chapter Seventy-One: The Ghost Within
Chapter Seventy-Two: The Red Raven (Part 1)
Chapter Seventy-Three: The Red Raven (Part2)
Seventy-Four: The Red Raven (Part 3 )/The Beast
Chapter Seventy-five: Always the Bad Guy

Chapter Thirty-Four: Close Air Support.

937 11 0
By Kedarcriticalgod

Hey guys, hope you are doing well, sorry I didn't post anything over the week but I will make it up to you guys soon, I promise.

Now in this chapter, we are going to be seeing just how good can Naruto fly, so strap in and prepare for take off as this chapter is going to be a lot about the blue skies.

........................................................................ One week later:

It was early in the morning, people walking around, going about their daily lives, children at the academy, being taught their lessons, ninjas going in and out the village from various missions and tasks in and out of the village.

The sound of helicopter blades in the sky, over head was what they all heard over the academy, looking out the windows, the teachers and student alike were very surprised to see a strange metal liking bird thing, land in the open training ground as the blades of it came to a halt.

The door to the helo opened to reveal Naruto Uzumaki, who was smiling as he looked at the students and teachers alike, who were in shocked.

Iruka: What is this thing Naruto?

He asked after approaching Naruto and the strange metal bird.

Naruto: This is a UH-60 Black Hawk, one of a kind isn't she, it's an helicopter, we used for air support as well as lifts to and from mission sites, makes short range traveling very easy.

He explained to them as he opened the side door to the helo to show the cabin that looked very uncomfortable.

Naruto: Now who wants to fly and who wants to learn, I only can carry 10 of you sorry.

He said and the kids of his classroom all looked sad as some raised their hands in anticipation along with excitement.

Naruto: Alright, Ino, Choji, Shikamaru, you three in the bird.

He said as the three students came up and climbed on into the cabin and took seats.

Naruto: Kiba, Hinata and shino, in you go as well.

They followed the instructions they were given and went into the cabin with their pairs and strapped in.

Naruto: Sasuke, Naruko and Narumi, in you three go as well.

He said and they all nodded and went into the cabin and strapped in.

Naruto: Okay so I need one more, Sakura get in, the rest of you, I want you to do your regular exercise along with practicing the marches and cadences, if you do not then I will know and there will be consequences for disobeying me, Understood?

All: Yes sir!

They yelled and he nodded as he looked back at Iruka.

Naruto: Take care of them in the book knowledge after they done their workout and practices.

Iruka: Understood.

He said and took the kids back inside as they waved goodbye to their friends, classmates and sensei.

Naruto got into the pilot seat of the copter and in their with him was also Roach, who was beginning the helo's diagnostic test.

Naruto: Okay kids, you may want these, it gets a bit loud in here went the engine starts up.

He said handing them headphones with mics as they put them on and all gave him a thumbs up, showing him that they were ready.

Roach: Engine, starting up.

He said as they could hear something like a fan turning on a immediately after that a whirring noise followed.

Roach: Fuel, check, ammo, check, hydraulics, check, rotors coming on.

He said as the rotors started to spin, until it was like they weren't there but you could tell they were.

Roach: All diagnostic tests complete, ready for take off.

He said as Naruto nodded and grabbed a hold of the collective sticks and brought the aircraft up into the air and off the ground as he used the anti-torque pedals, making the nose of the aircraft turn to the left as he gained a bit more altitude till he was 5,000 feet off the ground.

Using the cyclic stick he pushed it forwards a bit, making the aircraft go forwards as he continued to keep it in that position, while also changing the direction of the collective, cause of the increase in air speed and wind direction.

In the spam of 2 minutes they were about 7,000 ft in the air over the village.

Sakura(over radio): it's so beautiful from up here.

She said in awe and a chorus of Hai's over the radio as Naruto and Roach chuckled at their reaction.

Santos(over radio): Havoc base this is demon 2, we are on our way to target location now, over.

Sheila(over radio): Havoc copies all demon, safe hunting, out.

The radio went silent after that as the kids looked confused as to who those people were and what they were talking about.

Sakura(over radio): Sensei, who were those people we heard and what were they talking about?

The bravest out of the group asked.

Naruto(over radio): It's just a radio check, my teams going on a mission.

He told them.

Sasuke(over radio): can we follow them Sensei?

He asked getting agreements from the rest of his pars, Roach just laughed as he looked at the young lieutenant, who was thinking about doing it.

Naruto(over radio): What do you think, your the most experience as well as the most senior in experience as well.

He asked his co-pilot who just laughed.

Roach(over radio): I say we go, so setting course to 3-1-6.

He said as he put the location into the helos gps system as Naruto bank right and flew off to the east to his team location.

DEMON DOG'S LOCATION:

Lenihan: Another mission without the LT.

He sighed in the Humvee as they continued on their way to the border of the land of fire.

Santos: Ma, I am hurt you say that Lenihan, am I not good enough for you?

She teased him as he just laughed and looked at her.

Lenihan: Not at all Sarge, just missed going into the sandbox with the Lieutenant.

Harris: Heard you on that.

Terry: Same here

Lockett: Same

Emlay: Same

Santos: Me too guys but let's focus up, we are approaching the border in a minute, Harris  slow down and keep your eyes open.

Harris: Roger Sarge.

He said and slowed the Humvee down as Emlay, who was on the mounted gun, kept a look out for any enemy movement.

Santos: Alright, stop here, Lockett, Lenihan, Terry on me Emlay stay put and watch our backs.

Emlay: Roger Sarge.

The called teammates disembark the vehicle and were on foot as they walked in front the Humvee as it drives behind them slowly.

Santos: Alright, eyes peeled, we are here to eliminate a mass of enemy foot mobiles of the ATLAS organization, so stay sharp and be aware of your surroundings.

She told them as they all nodded. She took the front, Lenihan the back, Lockett and Terry the sides as they watched their sectors.

Santos(over radio): Havoc base this is demon 2, we pass Charle, no enemy contact yet.

She said over the radio.

Sheila(over radio): Havoc copies all demon 2, keep pushing forward, ISR pick up a camp half a click in front of you.

Santos(over radio): Roger, demon out........ move.

They all nodded and followed her as they went half a mile more forward till they found the enemy camp at the end of the forest. Getting behind trees to cover their presence.

Santos(over radio): Havoc base this is demon 2, we pass bingo, camp located, moving in to attack now, troops in contact soon.

Sheila(over radio): Roger that demon 2, be careful.

Harris(over radio): always are Havoc base, demon out.

Lenihan: What's the plan Sarge?

Santos: Stealth, we go in and plant explosives on key structures of the base and get out and blow it, take care of any strugglers that is left, clear?

All: clear.

Santos(over radio): Havoc base this is demon 2, we have a plan, going radio silence for a while, over.

Sheila(over radio): Roger demon, estimated silence?

Santos(over radio): 15 mikes.

Sheila(over radio): Roger 15 mikes, make it quick.

Santos(over radio): Will do, demon squad going dark.

They advanced into the base, being silent like ghosts, killing anyone in their way as they got inside and split up.

EMLAY AND LENIHAN:

We were now going down a corridor on the left side of the base after our initial split up with the group.

Emlay: Plant a charge here.

I told him as he got down on his knees and planted a C4 charge on a gas line and one on a beam that was standing up holding up the upper floor. I covered him as he did it and make sure they no one tried to do anything.

TUU TUUU THUD THUD

Two enemy bodies dropped to the floor by my M249 Saw machine gun suppressed, I looked at Lenihan who was finished planting the charges.

Emlay: Help me hide the bodies and we will go to the rendezvous point.

I told him and he nodded as we hide the bodies and went to the rendezvous point to meet up the rest.

LOCKETT & HARRIS:

We were on the second floor, planting explosives on the support beams and any key structures that we could find while also keeping silent and taking out anyone we come across.

Lockett: Hold here, give me cover while I put the charges here.

He told me and I nodded as I turned around and looked out for anybody that is an enemy.

Enemy: you know she is just using you right?

Enemy2: no she is not, she really likes me, why do you think she comes back?

I heard two guards say, coming from the corner, I raised my gun up and aim at the corner, prepared to kill them as they turned the corner.

Enemy1: You're a idiot that's what you are........... halt!, who are you Two, what are........

TUUU TUUU, THUD THUD

I cut our conversation short as I gave the each a nice headshot and hide their bodies and met up back with Lockett and we went back to the rendezvous point to meet up with the others.

SANTOS AND TERRY:

We were now in the basement or the main power grid of the base. There are around 6 generators here along with back ups. There are two guards here as well, we didn't want to mess up anything and have a bullet missing and hitting one of the generators so we went old school on them.

Approaching them from behind with our knives out, we both took a hold on them, one hand on their mouth and started to stab them in their neck, till they stopped moving and hide their bodies.

Santos: Alright let's start planting these explosives and meet up with the rest of the team, take the left, I'll take the right.

I told him and he nodded and went to his side as I did mine. Once we were finished, we went to the rendezvous point to see the rest of the team already there, waiting.

Santos: Everything finished?

All: Yes Sarge.

They told me and I nodded as we walked out the base, only to be met up with a mass of enemy at our Humvee.

Enemy: There they are, open fire!!

One who spotted us said as they all opened fire on us but we were fast and took cover as we opened fire on them as well but we were out man and out gun since on of them had smarts and went on our Humvee .50cal machine gun.

Santos(over radio): Havoc base this is demon 2, we need immediate support right now, we are pin down by a lot of foot mobiles who are using out .50cal machine gun, we won't survive much longer with it active!

TO NARUTO:

Santos(over radio): Havoc base this is demon 2, we need immediate support right now, we are pin down by a lot of foot mobiles who are using out .50cal machine gun, we won't survive much longer with it active!

Was the first thing I heard as I could hear the gun fire of the .50cal in the background over my radio.

Sakura(over radio): Sensei, that woman sounds in trouble, maybe we should help her.

She said over the radio as I looked back to her and smiled.

Naruto(over radio): Demon 2 this is demon 1, air support inbound, on station for tasking in 60 clicks.

I told her and started to fly to her position, while Roach was preparing out weapons systems.

Santos&Sheila(over radio): Naruto!

They yelled over the radio as I laughed, I so wanted to see their face right now.

Naruto(over radio): One and only, demon 1 on station for tasking.

I said as I was over the battlefield hovering and was waiting for the attack coordinates.

Santos(over radio): Roger that, aim for the Lazer designator.

She said and I sawa designator on the Humvee that was firing on them.

Naruto(over radio): Hellfire inbound.

I said after I got a lock and fired one of the hellfire missiles we had on the Humvee.

BOOOOMMMM

It blew up as the cloud of black smoke came up as well but we could still see.

Santos(over radio): Good effect on target, re-tasking now.

She said and I found the designator on a group of foot mobiles.

Naruto(over radio): Target acquired, guns guns guns.

I said and came in low and used the 30mm cannons on them.

Santos(over radio): clean kills, 15+ kills, give me a holding pattern, we will clean the rest up demon 1.

I heard her say as I pulled out and went into an holding pattern.

Naruto(over radio): holding pattern established.

I said and looked at the kids in the back who were looking with wide eyes in awe.

Kiba(over radio): that was so cool sensei!

He yelled and I chuckled as I heard the praises and questions from them over the radio.

Santos(over radio): Demon 1, land near the green smoke and give us a lift.

She said and I saw the smoke and went down to the clearing and touch down.

Santos(over radio): Okay, why are there kids in the copper?

She asked and I just laughed.

Naruto(over radio): long story, get in and I wil, tell you.

Santos(over radio): Roger that. Loading up.

After a minute they were all in as I lifted off and turned right towards the village and flew off.

Naruto(over radio): Demon 1, all passengers aboard, we are RTB.

Sheila(over radio): Roger that demon 1, thanks for the support out their today.

Naruto(over radio): my pleasure mom.

I said as we flew back while I could hear the kids asking the team about the mission and what they did among other things.

ONE HOUR LATER:

Getting to the village, we flew to the base and I landed on the heli-pad that we had and shut off the engines, turbines and rotors.

Took my helmet off and came out and closed the door behind me as I let the ground crew took it away, while I went to my students.

Naruto: So, how was it, honest opinions?

I asked as they all looked at each other and then back at me.

All: Awesome!!!

They yelled and I laughed at their reaction before turning around to see their parents.

Naruto: Well seems like you are done for the day, go to your parents and be bright and early for the academy tomorrow morning, copy that?

All: Copy that sensei.

They said and went off to their parents as I went into my room at the base to see Kaa-san, mom and Baa-chan on my bed, waiting for me.

Naruto: What's up?

...........................................................................................

The end of this chapter

Hope you like it 👍

See you soon 🚶‍♂️ ✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 2.9K 31
He was neglected, shunned, abused, battered and stabbed and ill spoken by all the villagers. Finally he took a chance. A chance that made him stronge...
1.9K 26 3
What if Minato and Kushina had a daughter? What if her name was Naruko Uzumaki-Namikaze? What if she had two siblings younger than her, but loved, wh...
23.6K 974 24
wrote a few years ago but recently removed cringy parts of the story 😪 No mentions of y/n Finished rewriting: 06/09/24 Cover credits to aria 2023.
196K 3.4K 19
When he was born, Naruto's parents were supposed to die, but what if they didn't? What if Naruto had two sisters, and was the oldest triplet...