Perfect Imperfection

By KingofThugs

More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
28
29
30
31
32
33
Epilogue
story
New

27

26.7K 977 120
By KingofThugs

Fatz

"Happy Birthday." I woke up to Alexis and Gabriella sitting smiling in my face. A smile formed on my lips. I love waking up to this.

"Happy Birfday." Gabriella smiled. I chuckled sitting her on my lap and kissing her cheek. It was close enough.

"Thank you big baby and baby girl."

"You welcome. I made you breakfast." Alexis said handing me over a plate.

It was french toast, scrambled cheesy eggs, turkey bacon, fried chicken and strawberries on the side with a glass of orange juice.

"Damn, thanks babe. You didn't have to do all this."

"Its fine. It's your birthday." She smiled grabbing Gabriella from me.

"We'll let you eat so we're going downstairs."

"Nah keep me company." I said putting french toast in my mouth.

This food was hitting foreal.

"Ok." She sat on the bed with Gabriella.

I kissed her cheek.

"Thanks foreal Alexis. I appreciate it. I love you."

"I love you too baby and there's more so thank me when you're done celebrating."

"Luhyou daddy."

"I love you too fat fat."

I finished eating my food and went to take a shower. I put on dark wash true religion jeans, my white and blue Columbia jordans and a jean shirt. I put my gold chain on and my gold rolex.

I walked downstairs and they were sitting on the couch.

Alexis was dressed in some dark true religion jeans, a jean shirt and nude louboutin heels. Gabriella had on dark wash true religion jeans,  a white shirt and the same shoes as me.

"Y'all trying match my fly huh?" I said chuckling.

"I didn't even know you were wearing that." Alexis laughed getting up and sitting Gabriella on the floor.

"We the the same daddy." She said walking over to taking my hand.

"Yea, you trying be like daddy."

She nodded her head yes.

"So what you got planned for daddy." I said to Alexis.

"Whatever you want to do baby. I did have something planned but I don't know if you want to do that."

"Whatever you planned is fine with me."

"Ok, let's go." She said walking to the door.

Gabriella and I walked out behind her and I locked the door.

"You drive."I said tossing her the keys.

"You sure?"

"Positive."

We dropped Gabriella off with Alexis' mother. Alexis took me to the spa. We got a message and I got a pedicure with her.

"That shit felt nice." I said as she drove.

"I'm glad you liked it. So what you want to do now? You got a couple more hours until you go to your party."

"What you mean?" I asked confused.

"Your friends had you in the VIP with a couple people you know for tonight. I figured I did stuff for you during the day and you can have the rest of the day with your homeboys."

"You coming too." I told her. I want her there celebrating with me.

"Arthur your friends are rude as fuck especially Marcus. I don't want to deal with the disrespect."

"They not going to say shit to you while I'm there and if they do then you tell me." I told her. I knew Marcus was going to be a problem.

"Ok. I'll come out with you."

Alexis

We were in VIP. The club was popping and the music was loud. It was crowded. It was like everyone was out to celebrate Arthur's birthday. I kind of felt out of place because I was 17 and I didn't go out as much because of Gabriella. I can't wait until I turn 18 and maybe I won't be seen as so young to these rude ass mothafuckas.

I had on a black fitted long sleeve dress, the back was cut out in the form of a "u". I had on red louboutin heels that Arthur brought me today. I tried to tell him no but he insisted and just got them. My hair was straight with a deep side part with some hair behind my ear and I had on red lipstick.

Arthur had on all black with a Gucci belt, gold rolex on his wrist, gold chain and ray bans. He looked so sexy with his fresh re twisted dreads pulled back and that nice shape up he got.

"You having fun?" He asked wrapping one arm around my waist because his other one was holding a glass of liquor.

"Yea." I said nodding my head.

I took my phone out and took a selfie with Arthur. I posted it with the caption happy birthday handsome and I had some emojis.

A new song came on and I started feeling the beat. I began to slowly move my hips on Arthur. His hands automatically grabbed my waist. I fastened my pace grinding on him and he started kissing on my neck. I moaned when he sucked on my spot. His hands traveled to my thighs rubbing on them.

"Babe we in public." I said taking his hands and moving them.

"I don't give a fuck. If I wanted to I'll bend you over right now."

I giggled. "I bet you would."

I grabbed his chin pulling his face to mine giving him a peck on his lips. He pulled away and just smiled at me.

"What?" I asked. He was just looking at me with a smile.

" Nothing." He shook his head. I blushed looking away and around the VIP area.

A woman was over in the corner mugging and giving me the stank eye on the low.

"Babe." I said getting his attention.

"Huh?"

"You know her?" I asked looking in the direction of the woman.

"Yea, that's the girl who be at the trap."

"She looking like she got a problem."

"She mad because she can't have what don't belong to her."

"Aye Fatz come here." Marcus yelled. I didn't like him for shit because he was rude as hell.

I got up letting Arthur go have some time with his boys. I sat back down and took a sip from Arthur's cup. A burning sensation went down my throat.

The woman walked over and decided to sit next to me.

"Can I help you?"

"Stay away from Fatz or you'll regret it. I promise you would."

"You're mad because he's not yours? Like come on now, you're a grown woman and you trying to fight over a man like you still in high school. Grow up and get a life. Arthur's mine and he's not going anywhere and neither am I. We locked in." I said showing her silver necklace he got me with Fatz written on it and it had diamond features.

She looked shocked but quickly covered her face with a smirk.

" I tried to warn you." She said then got up and walked away.

Why do Arthur even deal with these people, they're rude.

---------

Arthur and Alexis made it back to Arthur's house after a long night at the club.

"Take a shower with me." Arthur said pulling his shirt over his head.

"Ok." Alexis said taking off her shoes.

Arthur walked into his bathroom and turned the shower on. He took off his remaining clothes and got inside. A few seconds later Alexis was stepping in with him with her hair now in a ponytail.

"Damn girl, you're beautiful." Arthur said eyeing Alexis' body. She wasn't working with too much but what she had was still looking good.

She had 36 C cup breast, a medium sized butt that sat up nicely in and out of jeans. Her stomach was flat besides the little pudge she had from the weight she gained when she was pregnant with Gabriella.

"Thank you Arthur." Alexis blushed.

No matter how many times he would tell her she would still do the same reaction. She loved being called beautiful.

They washed up together and stepped out the shower.

Alexis wrapped the towel around her not paying attention to Arthur who took a picture of them before posting it on his page with the caption Ending my birthday the best way I can possibly end it. The only thing missing is my last name

There were some hating comments of bitches who wished they were Alexis and some who were like they were cute.

"Happy Birthday." Alexis told Arthur again then bringing him into a kiss.

Arthur's tongue entered her mouth exploring it. He picked her up and her legs automatically found their way around his waist.

Alexis towel found its way to the floor and Arthur was carrying her to the bed. He laid her on her back and climbing between her legs never bringing the kiss.

Alexis reached down and took his towel off from around his waist. Alexis left his lips and kissed on his neck making her way to his ear lobe. As soon she got to it she began to suck on it knowing that was one of his weaknesses.

Arthur's body went stiff. If she didn't want to go there with him then she needed to stop.

"Baby you got to stop before I can't." He whispered in her ear.

Alexis didn't want to stop. She was ready. She felt like their bond was strong enough for them to have sex. She reached down and stroke his hard manhood.

"I want you." She said into his ear.

"You sure?" Arthur asked looking in her eyes. He wanted to make sure because once he started there was no going back. She nodded her head.

Without another word Arthur slowly entered her making Alexis arch her back and moan in pleasure.

Arthur moaned too. He haven't been in nothing for so long and Alexis was worth the wait.

"Fuck." He said pumping in and out of her.

"Mmh. Just like that." Alexis moaned scratching at his back. He felt so good. He was definitely packing in the size and the width department and he knew what he was doing.

Damn. Arthur thought. He couldn't hold himself together. She felt so good around him that he was ready to bust.

He didn't want to feel like a minute man but when the pussy was that good then you couldn't do anything about it. Shit no one told her for it to be that good.

After a few more pumps Alexis legs wrapped around him and she was screaming that she was about to cum.

"Go ahead baby." Arthur was ready too.

Once he felt her legs shake and her head go back he knew she had her release. He pulled out and nutted beside her on the bed.

"I love you girl." He said laying on top of her.

"And I love you." She spoke breathlessly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

253K 7.4K 38
Hennessy has the perfect life, the life of riches, but it is all taken away from her on her nineteenth birthday. She finds out everything her parents...
290K 6.4K 67
"i guess im just a play date to you" #1 that70sshow rank 11/01/21,20/08/22 #1 hyde rank 10/02/21 #1 stevenhyde rank 28/12/22 β€’seasons 4-8β€’ |I only ow...
50.6M 653K 71
Holly's new, young teacher has a dark past, and a dangerous future. She soon finds herself charmed by his ways, and gets thrown into the chaos. Who k...
Magnolia By mariedel22

General Fiction

6.9K 159 23
After MK's body is lost in the battle with Lady Bone Demon, Wukong becomes desperate to keep what little remains of his loved ones-even going as far...