Izuku The Man Of Iron

By NezutheRatGod

After Izuku was told he was quirkless he felt broken and lost and that his dream was forever gone. His mom br... More

Chapter 1. Beginning Of The Journey To Number 1
Chapter 2. Welcome To UA
Chapter 3. Crazy Gear Head
Chapter 4. Final Blue prints
Chapter 5. Arc Reactor
Chapter 6. Future Plans And Meeting Izuku's Mom
Chapter 7. Designing A Rocket And Building A Factory
Chapter 8. Building The Suit And First Flight
Chapter 9. First And Second Stage Of The Sports Festival
Chapter 10. Third Stage Of Sports The Festival
Chapter 11. Semi And Final Fights
Chapter 12. Grand Opening
Chapter 13. Happiness And Consequences
Chapter 15. Hosu
Chapter 16. Going To I Island
Chapter 17. Battle For I Island
Chapter 18. Cold Justice
Chapter 19. Rescue And Father
Chapter 20. All Might Vs Iron Man
Chapter 21. Road To Success
Chapter 22. Rivalry
Chapter 23. Court Case
Chapter 24. Summer Training Camp
Chapter 25. Training Camp Battle Part 1
Chapter 26. Training Camp Battle Part 2
Chapter 27. New Arc Reactor And Foundation To The Future
Chapter 28. Preparing For Kamino Ward
Chapter 29. Battle For Kamino Ward
Chapter 30. Another Trial
Chapter 31. Dark Days Ahead
Chapter 32. Saving Someone In Need
Chapter 33. Goodbye And Healing
Chapter 34. Quirk Supremacists
Chapter 35. Greed And Love
Chapter 36. Iron Man Vs Iron Monger
Chapter 37. Family And Preparing For The Expo
Chapter 38. The Future And Alien Life
Chapter 39. The Race And Whiplash
Chapter 40. Mental Breakdown

Chapter 14. Date

12.5K 280 136
By NezutheRatGod

(1 day later)

"wrench" said Izuku holding his hand out.

The robot next to him handed him the tool and Izuku went back to tightening the last bolts on his mark 2.

After a couple more minutes it was finished and he looked at it with a smile as he placed the final metal plate down.

"Jarvis run full diagnostic scan on it and make sure everything is running at peak condition" said Izuku.

"At once sir" said Jarvis.

The suit then assembled itself from it's backpack from to it's suit form and it stood right Infront of Izuku.

After a minute Jarvis spoke "everything seems to be running perfectly sir".

"Thank you Jarvis" said Izuku as he then pulled up a hologram for another suit for his friend Shinso.

He didn't pop around that much but they became quick friends and Izuku saw this as a chance to help his friend become a hero.

"So sir what were you thinking on a suit?" Said Jarvis.

"I based it off mine except with more armor and weapons and add electric whips for him to have something with long reach. I'll also need to adjust his helmet to compensate for his quirk" said Izuku.

"That would be an powerful and interesting design sir. I'll begin running rough blue print designs sir. Oh and Ms Hatsume and Uraraka called you asked if you could come see her in Nezu's office. While Uraraka said she's learning a lot and can't wait to show you when she gets back" said Jarvis.

"Well I can't wait to see them and tell Mei I'm on my way" said Izuku standing up and leaving.

"Very well sir".

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Izuku arrived at Nezu's office where he saw Mei and another man he didn't recognize at all.

He was a tall bald man with a grayish silver beard and wore a black suit with a blue tie.

"Hello I am Obadiah Stane and I am the owner of Obadiah industries" he said with a fake smile Izuku immediately recognized.

"If your ever looking Into getting In the weapons market give me a call and I'm sure we can work something out" Obadiah said Handing him a business card and leaving.

After he left Izuku pulled a lighter from his pocket and burned it.

"Izuku why do you have a lighter?" Asked Mei with a raised eyebrow.

"You'd be amazed how many military contracts I've had to burn in the last couple days. I've had to get new wicks and more lighter fluid then I care to count" said Izuku.

"Enough to last a heavy smoker 5 months sir" said Jarvis over the intercom in the room.

"So that much..." Said Izuku putting it away.

"You'll have to deal with them for a while but eventually they will stop" said Nezu.

"Oh by the way why was I called here?" Said Izuku.

"I wanted to inform you that Shinso will be joining 1A and also I was wondering if you'd like to buy a couple of the zero pointers off. Me so you can use it for some of your projects until you get psyche 16 so you can start mining it" said Nezu.

Izuku looked at Nezu wondering which project he was talking about.

"The one connected to your iron legion" said Nezu grinning.

"I need to upgrade all my servers security.." thought Izuku looking at him wondering how he knew about that.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Izuku, Mei and Nezu talked and they came up to a deal. Izuku bought 5 zero pointers off him and now he's going to use them for his secret project and to help build his space elevator. Eventually once he gets all the legal permits by the government and a place to build them.

Both Izuku and Mei were walking away "hey Mei I have a question for you..".

"Hm what's up?" Said Mei looking at him.

"W-well um.. would... You like to go on a date?" Said Izuku rubbing the back of his head.

Normally Mei wouldn't know what that is but her mom and older sister heard about Izuku. They made sure to teach her everything she'd need to know especially since Mei admitted she did like him.

"Sure!" Said Mei happily "when would you like to go?".

"How about tonight? I'll pick you up around 5?" Said Izuku.

"Sure I'll go get something nice Izuku" said Mei who then kissed his cheek and ran off.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Izuku was wearing a black dress shirt with a green tie, he was also wearing some black dress pants and shoes.

"Phone check, wallet check" said Izuku checking everything as he pulled up to Mei's house from his car he bought from Rolls Royce. Then went and tore out the engine and replaced it with a weak arc reactor.

He walked up to the door and knocked on the door and waited.

"Hello?" Said a older woman with long pink dreadlock hair that reached her waist and amber cross hair eyes.

"Hello I'm Izuku Midoriya and I'm here to take Mei on a date".

"Oh it's you! My daughter speaks so highly of you all the time" she said smiling. "I'm Okubo Hatsume".

"It's a pleasure to meet you ma'am" said Izuku.

He followed her inside and sat down on the couch and talked with her for a couple minutes before two people came downstairs.

The first was slightly older woman with the same hair and eyes except hers was in a bun.

The second was Mei who had a white dress that emphasized her curves and it went down to her knees and wore some heels and had some makeup.

"Hey Izuku" said Mei with a warm smile.

He didn't know what to say because he froze.

"Hehe I think you broke him Mei" spoke Okubo giggling.

Mei smiled and walked over to him and straighten his tie and shirt "you look very handsome Izuku".

"I-I uh you.. you look very beautiful Mei" said Izuku.

She blushed a little and took his arm in hers "well let's go on our date".

They both started to walk away "don't make me a grandma too soon!" Yelled Okubo making them both blush.

Izuku opened the door for her and she got in the back seat, then Izuku walked to the other side and got in the back seat. With the car then driving off as Jarvis took control of it.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Izuku and Mei arrived at the restaurant and got a reserved seat that Izuku called in for. It allowed them to look over the city and after a little bit they May their orders and we're now sitting in silence.

"So how are you enjoying it so far?" Said Izuku.

"I'm having fun.. and I'm glad you decided to take me out on a date.." said Mei smiling.

"Well... Considering you've kissed me twice now.. and the fact that I also have feelings for you.." said Izuku.

She reached over and gently took his hand "thank you Izuku".

Izuku held her hand and a couple seconds later they're waiter showed up.

______

Both of them were walking through the park enjoying the night and holding each other's hands and smiling while Mei leaned on his arm.

"I had a lot of fun Izuku".

"Same.. I'd like to have another if you'd like to as well?".

"I'd very much like to go on another date".

They both walked for a couple more minutes before they stopped and looked up at the stars.

"With your eyes you might be able to see a tiny dot flying through the sky and it might be one of my space salvage satellite drones" said Izuku.

She focused her eyes on the sky and after a couple seconds she saw a extremely small dot rocketing pass.

"Yea I think I did" said Mei.

"Mei.. I'm really happy I met you and everything you've done for me and well... I just wanted you to know that I do really like you and... Will you be my girlfriend?" Said Izuku.

Mei smiled and gently cupped his cheeks and pulled him into a kiss while standing on her tippy toes.

"Does that answer your question Izuku?" Said Mei with a koi smile.

"Hehe yes it does" said Izuku pulling her into a kiss.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Oooh what's this?" Said Nezu opening a Email from I-Island.

He continued to read it and couldn't stop himself from laughing.

"Well well well.. seems that Izuku has been invited to I-Island by a Ms Shield. Hehe things sure will get interesting when these two geniuses meet" said Nezu before he started cackling.

Outside his office Aizawa froze when he heard the laughing and ran away like a bat out of hell.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.7K 2.6K 25
Izuku Midoriya was one of the students that were participate into civil war game that Nezu came up with. However Izuku was chosen to be the villain...
1.6K 20 9
*NEW VERSION BEING MADE!* Izuku midoriya. A kid who just wanted to be a hero. Unfortunately, nature must hate him. In this topsy turvy world, women a...
8.1K 127 20
When Izuku Midoriya was misdiagnosed quirkless, his mother takes him out for a shopping-spree. He would usually want a lot of Hero Merch, but this ti...
253K 3.8K 35
Izuku Midoriya... Some knew him as a nice boy, most knew him as a quirkless nothing living a dream-namely, Katsuki Bakugo. The doctors told young Izu...