Baby Or Daddy? (JJK) ✓

By Causers

"Drop that pacifier this instant young man!" "But it's mine!" "What in the diaper shit is going on?!" __ In w... More

Disclaimer
1. Momma At A Young Age
2. Cutest Paradox
3. Dino Nuggets
4. Little Bean Sprout
5. Saliva Soup
6. Poop Porridge
7. World War Infinity
8. Mornings Are Hazardous
9. Baby's Day Out
10. Gentleman Kook And His Shenanigans
11. Missing Bunny
12. Working Mommy
13. First Day Of Mischief
14. Work Issues You Won't Understand
15. Quack Quack Motherfucker!
16. Drowning In Thoughts
18. Frenemies
19. Weird Stare
20. You're Not My Jungkook!
21. Who The Fuck Is Dehung?
22. Kidnapping Of Kimchi Dehung
23. Kimchi Dehung No likey Jungquack
24. The Mood Ruiner
25. Angry Bunny
26. Love?
27. Jungkook Likes His Pacifier
28. Taehyung In The Wonderland
29. Unknown Feeling
30. The Not-So-Shady Place
31. Drunk Witch
32. 'Growing Up'
33. 'Growing Up' Part 2
34. Who Art Thou?
35. Women Vitals
36. Drunk Wizard
37. Horny Bunny
38. The Fox And The Rabbit
39. Boy Wanna Work
40. Feelings?
41. One Step Closer
42. Revelation And Rejection
43. Stay
44. Don't Walk Alone
45. Female Dog Crossing Her Limits
46. Innocent Bunny Not-So-Innocent Anymore
47. I'm Busy, Ducklings
48. Child-sleeping Of Jungquack
49. A Message
50. Evaluation And Evacuation
51. Pots And Pans And Knives And...Butter Stick?
52. Park Jimin's Trip To A Warehouse
54. Flesh To Flesh
55. The Fox, The Panther And The Tiger
56. Betrayal Is Common Here Buddy
57. Good Ol' Days
58. Savior In The Dark
Finale: Faulty Escapade
Epilogue
Author's Note

53. Genius Yoongi Hyung Distributing Knowledge

687 51 27
By Causers

"You make really stupid decisions, I regret volunteering to come here with you."

"Shut up, you love Jungkook equally as much as I d- moving on, do you hear something?"

"Yeah, our doom." Jimin breathed heavily, ignoring the weird and abrupt stop in Yeonhee's words.

"If you talk so much, how can you listen to what I'm hearing?" This shut Jimin off as he finally paid attention to what Yeonhee was indicating to.

Low mumbles and mutters were resonated from the place behind the boxes. Clinking of utensils could be heard all the way throughout the dense place. Occasional laughs and moving shadows was visible from the tiny peeking hole in the boxes. Both of them glanced at each other in confusion, not expecting humans here.

So that means that my intuition was right...?

"We're dead." Jimin mouthed and did a gesture of sliding his thumb over his neck.

"You're dead." Yeonhee mouthed smiled wickedly.

Let's just say Jimin didn't like that look on her.

✧ :゚・*°•»------🍷------«•°*・゚: ✧

"If we get out of here fine, the first thing I'll do is to skin you alive." Jimin threatened in a low voice. He was terrified of how fast Yeonhee's brain worked in selling him out by using him in her evil plan to rescue Jungkook.

And to top it off, his death rates were as high as the sky. Even if he got lucky and didn't die, the bulky men over there would be sure to make him their slave and Park Jimin absolutely despised that possibility.

Or his imagination was playing games with him.

"You ready, weasel?" Yeonhee asked setting off a timer in her phone.

"What did you say-" Jimin's voice got cut off when Yeonhee kicked the cardboard box which penetrated through the weak wall of boxes and skillfully landed on the other side of the pathway.

She hid behind a shelf and kept her gaze locked at the parcel. Shuffling and footsteps came more closer to the door and one of them opened it. Astonishment laced on his features as he called another one from his group to check the box.

The plan was placing Jimin in a box which previously held a refridgerator. He was quite tiny and flexible so it was easier for him to hide in the box unlike a certain female who can't even touch her toes.

If the 'bad guys' take the box (which held Jimin captive) inside then the next step in the plan was to surprise them by springing out of the box and bang all of their heads with a saucepan.

And by chance, if there are more guys than he could handle then she would have to bid him goodbye.

That was the plan, there wasn't an escape route.

The guys lifted up the box so easily that she was having second doubts whether Jimin was inside or not. Then they took him inside and Yeonhee was left with anticipation and excitement to handle on her own.

One of us is missing and the other one is in the warzone. Wow.

She could make out a few groans and slashing sounds but she didn't know if it was Jimin beating their asses or them beating his ass. Probably the latter.

The area quietened down after a while and Yeonhee was compelled to move out from her hiding place. With rising curiosity, she lunged over to the demolished wall of cardboard boxes and stood in front of the door.

Her attention wandered off to the looming way they've crossed to reach here. The windows at the farthest end of the buildings were getting dimmer and dimmer and would soon camouflage in this dark void.

It was evening already.

The creaking of door swept her eyes off the pitch black corners to the little room behind the wall of boxes. The tiny warm light was flickering signalling that the maintenance of this area wasn't the best.

The door opened bit by bit, those were the agonizing seconds for her to wait and see who's the winner. She hid behind another shelf and watched the door open halfway and a shoe peeked out.

"Yah Yeonhee! Where the heck are you!" Jimin slammed the door and traversed to the other side.

Heaving a sigh of relief, she drove out of her hiding spot and walked towards him with a sheepish smile but he was having none of it. He was absolutely outraged and nothing in the world could calm him down now.

Well, it wasn't his fault too. What will your first reaction be when you're pushed to fight off sharks by your friend?

"We find Kook and Tae. And then we skin you alive." He threatened earning a small nod from the female.

Jimin tugged in her wrist, gesturing her to follow him. They both ambled towards the wide open door. She gave the dark warehouse one last look before entering through the door with him, not alarmed of the viciously dangerous obstacles heading their way.

He shut the door behind him and they were in a whole new area starting here. Jimin walked over the passed out bodies with ease as if they didn't matter much but Yeonhee was gaping at them at the doorstep.

"C'mon slowpoke. We don't have the whole day!" He waved his hand.

"Yo-You did this?" She asked pointing to the passed out guys that were earlier lofting the box which had Jimin.

"No a penguin from the artic did this." Jimin stated earning a dumbfounded expression from her.

"Of course I did this! Now come to this side!" He commanded once again and she reluctantly stepped forward.

She nudged her foot to the limp bodies, checking if they're still conscious. Jimin rolled his eyes at her carefulness so he clutched her wrist and dragged her over to another door in the room.

"But how?"

"Weapons." He exclaimed flexing the dented saucepan.

"I thought you were gonna get squashed here, considering that you're so damn small." She chuckled causing him to glare at her.

"Excuse you, I'm taller than you. Good thing there weren't many people and they weren't armed." He pointed towards the unconscious four men laying on top of each other like corpses.

The room was not too big but not small either but it looked congested with these four bulky man taking up the entire space. There was a small wooden table at the center on which a deck of cards was sprawled all over. A light hung over the top which did nothing but to provide little light.

She grimaced imagining what Jimin might've done to these poor people thinking back to the dented metal ware he was so pleased to show off.

"Now m'lady, can you please move your ass? It's getting late." She kept looking at those bodies that she didn't even realise walking through the door and landing up in an another dark place. The sudden closing of the door in front of her face is what drove her out of her thoughts.

Becoming aware of her surroundings, her eyes darted to each and every corner of the room but when she took a step forward, her heart almost skipped a beat.

Stairs.

The place was actually a staircase that lead downstairs instead of the usual up. Strangely, there wasn't any light to guide their way so they had to use their phones.

Feeling the wall beneath their fingertips, they took slow and steady steps down the spiral staircases. One time Jimin almost lost his balance getting a shove on his abdomen.

"Taking skinning me alive out of the picture, looks like you're gonna kill me by pushing me down the stairs." She hissed under breath and continued walking.

"That's a more better option, saves me the trouble of hiding the evidence."

"Fuck off."

Yeonhee stumbled on her steps when her toe didn't sense anymore stairs. She roamed it around and came to the conclusion that they were on rock solid ground.

Ground.

Oh.

"Jimin?" She called out to him who was now just behind her.

"Yeah?"

"We're on the ground." She whispered, her senses now on full alert.

"Oh- wait what? What's so astonishing about it?" Jimin quirked an eyebrow even though it wasn't visible in the dark.

"Silly, we're in a new place and we don't have a slightest of idea about the dangers that lurk here. And we don't even know if this is the right place or not. After a while, it may turn out like you knocked those guys out for nothing this is actually a storage place for medicines." She reasoned still keeping her pitch low but enough to let him hear her words.

"Or maybe a place for smuggling of drugs."

"What do you mean?"

"Medicines can't be stored in a large amount at a same place, it's illegal. Maybe it's a testing place or someone is smuggling some fishy stuff." Jimin stated sniffing the air.

"Who told you about this?" She asked taking a step back. Her mind was in a swerve of thoughts. Even if they couldn't find Jungkook, they will get themselves in a difficult situation if Jimin's statements turn out to be true.

"Yoongi Hyung." His voice didn't falter.

"And how did he know about this?" She queried as Jimin grabbed her wrist and dragged her to who knows where. All she could see was pitch black and she doesn't even know how Jimin manages to stride with such confidence.

Fear kept rising within her every minute and she kept the conversation on if she didn't wanted to get drowned by her own consternations.

"He studied in an army school, maybe he learnt that from that and shared some of his knowledge to me." He chuckled lightly when he mentioned the word 'knowledge' as if referring to someone very old and with a lot of experience.

"I didn't know that these are taught in army schools." She muttered under her breath which was meant only for her to listen.

"Hmm what?"

"Nothing. Anyways, where are we heading?" She asked once they came to a halt.

Even though it was dark, she knew the times when he smirked. A light puff of air escaped opposite of her and she could almost sense the crooked smile of arrogance within such close proximity.

"You'll see."

"When I said I like surprises, I meant birthday surprises not this." She breathed out as she heard a creak of door in front of her signalling that they were about to enter a room.

"I trust you on this, don't break it." Yeonhee squeezed Jimin's hand.

"Don't worry, I know exactly what I'm doing." Light entered their field of vision and she finally saw his face in this long period of time. To be honest, it felt weird talking to someone she couldn't see.

But her attention wasn't on the reassuring smile he wore, but the sight to the other side of door.

Her heart skipped a beat when she saw who was there. Her brain stopped sending signals due to the amount of shock she witnessed. Her fist tightened against Jimin's hand as her whole body went in the state of paralysis.

Is that...

✧ :゚・*°•»------🍷------«•°*・゚: ✧

A/N: So y'all were breathing the sigh of relief at the non existence of cliffhangers in the previous chapters so here ya go...(⌐■-■)

Plus I don't know if storing huge amount of medicines in a warehouse is legal or not, I just made it up CAUSE C'MON, I DIDN'T STUDY LAW- (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

700K 29.7K 53
innocent naive kookie 🐰 not innocent taehyung 🐯 ********************************************************* Jungkook has been locked out of the rea...
179K 5.2K 61
She went to another country to build her career. But she doesn't know about her encounter with the superstar. He is a superstar, a sensational singe...
181K 7.8K 18
"You're my bunny? Hah, nice try. Now get out of my house before I call the cops, hmm?" BOOK WRITTEN IRONICALLY WITH A FRIEND, PLEASE KEEP THAT IN MIN...
29.5K 1.3K 116
It is said that before you were born, the identity of your soulmate/soulmates had been determined. Each soul has a perfect match. The first time they...