When Angel fall in Love

By sweetkitten17

Mew - you are an angel how can u fall in love with me with devil... Gulf - you are not a devil..even if you a... More

introduction
chapter-1 Mew Suppasit
chapter - 2 Gulf Kanawut
Announcement
chapter - 3 Meeting Again
chapter - 4
chapter - 5
chapter - 6
chapter - 7
chapter - 8
chapter - 9
chapter - 10
chapter - 11
chapter - 12
chapter - 13
chapter - 14
chapter - 15
chapter - 16
chapter - 17 🔞
chapter - 18
chapter - 20
chapter - 21
chapter - 22
chapter - 23 🔞 (brightwin)
chapter - 24 🔞 (MewGulf)
chapter - 25
chapter - 26
chapter - 27
chapter - 28
chapter - 29
chapter - 30 🔞
chapter - 31
chapter - 32
chapter - 33
chapter - 34
chapter - 35
chapter - 36
chapter - 37
chapter - 38
chapter - 39 🔞🔞
chapter - 40
chapter - 41
chapter - 42 🔞
chapter - 43
chapter - 44
chapter - 45
chapter - 46
chapter - 47
chapter - 48

chapter - 19 🔞

785 46 2
By sweetkitten17

Next two days are full of fun in all the couples lives without any stress without any worry without any work pressure, they enjoying their life fullest like to tomorrow, they used to go on beach in morning for water activities, at night they go in bar, going on shopping in between mew asked gulf to move in with him with win and gulf accept but they don't know what is waiting for them to return back...

When they return back gulf win shifted with mew bright in their mansion every one immersed in work, mew was busy in making preparations for bright to take his position of c o o of the company, zee already got the post of the MD in the company boat and mild also shifted to main company, gulf was busy in handling mew work because his work got double, win and saint completed there intenship and ready to join campay while bright is helping gulf to manage mew's work... But little they don't know stom was coming in their ways...

After mew announced that bright will be COO of the company where win work under bright and saint work under zee as there secretaries, everything was perfect their love live was going smoothly, company was doing much better work than pass... They are living bliss... Enjoying there life, mew become horny and clingy day by day, in office they have lot of private moments...

One day In mew's cabin

Mew went out for some meeting and gulf was waiting for him, it's lunch time and he is feeling hungry desperately think for mew come back and have lunch together.... After few minutes a handsome dashing sexy hot man enter in the cabin which is none other than CEO itself gulf smile as he always admire his fiancé goog looks...

Gulf :- p'mew finally you back... I am hungry let's have lunch... 'giving peak on his lips'

Mew :- sorry for keep you wait actually some urgent work come up...'looking tied'

Gulf think to tease mew today every time he was the one who tease him whenever get chance to gulf is little naughty today, he want close to mew which make mew's confuse a little...

Gulf :- why you always look so hot and sexy...
Gulf sit on mew's lap and circle his arm around his neck while mew place his arms o. Gulf waist...

Mew :- can't help it i am born hot, people die to have him in there arms... ' evil smirked'

Gulf :-'trace his hand on mew's chest and move seductively' can't help it, they can see you but can't touch you...'with evil smirk'

Mew :- someone is naughty today... Kitten what's going on... 'said while licking gulf lips and pulling more close'

Gulf :- so it's working...'said in husky voice'

mew nodded and try to kiss gulf but gulf move back he has other plans to tease him more, he again try to capture gulf's juciy lips but again he move back, mew groanled in frustration, picked gulf in bridal style and placed on the table, gulf moan softy which awake beast in mew, he pull gulf face gently and attached his lips...

Mew :- you are been naught kitten, you deserve punishment...'giving deadly dark look to his baby'
Gulf :- that exactly I want.... Daddy... I want you to make love to me now... 'smirked but mew stunned for a second'

Mew :- where did you learn daddy word huh...
Gulf :- does it matter to you daddy!! come na i am waiting for you to make love...'said seducingly while bitting his lips'

Mew can't take it anymore this side of his kitten is make him lose all his control, he grabbed all the items from the table and throw it on the floor roughly and making space for his kitten to sit comfortably on his working table, both are breathing heavily....

Mew :- kitten now no one can save you from this breast now it's enough and see what this beast will do with you...'said in deep husky voice'

Gulf hugged mew and mew hugged him back and start licking his earlobe gulf start moaning in mew's ear and he is loving it, mew pull back and start kissing him on his lips the is intense gulf also kissing him back with same intense, mew move down towards gulf's neck and start sucking it gulf moaned hard...

Gulf :- aaahhaa!!! Daddy!!! Mmhhhmmm...

Mew :- so you enjoying teasing me kitten... You called beast...

Gulf :- 'smirked' don't let this beast go away... Fuck me!!! hmmmm... I want you to make love to me...hmmm!!! I want to so bad daddy!! 'said sensually and place in his hand on mew's length and rubbing slowly'

Mew groaned in happiest he love when gulf call him daddy mew immediately unzipping his and gulf's pant, pulled out both harderen lengths and start stroking together, gulf moaned at his touched sensation, he can't stop now he loves mew's so much...

Mew :- kitten you are death to me!!! Shit i am loving it...

Mew start grinding his dick with gulf's, both are moaning in the pleasure which they are giving to eachother... Mew's cabin was a soundproof so they had no issues to be loud as they want mew cabine was on last floor of the building where there are only 7 cabins including mew's, he also strictly told everyone not to enter in his cabin without his permission, he made schedule for everything...

Mew lubed his fingers and move his hand near gulf's hole and without any warning entered his first finger...

1st finger :- ahhhaaa shit it's paining daddy!!!

Mew :- shhh it won't hurt for a long...and kissed type hungrily...

2nd finger :- aahhaa!!! daddy!!! Mhhmm!! It's hurts...

Mew :- relax baby you feel better...

3rd finger :- ahhaa!!! Daddy !!! Yes !!! There daddy !!! Mmmhmm!! Harder!!! Shit!!! Yesss daddy yes!!!

After fucking with his fingers give hard thurst mew woar condom and put his dick inside gulf's hole without any warning and start thursting from back hard and roughly, gulf who was on his stomach was moaning mess and no one can stop mew to fuck him hard...

Gulf :- aahhaa!!! Daddy more faster!!! Mmmhhhmmm harder daddy!!! More... Aaahhaaa!!! ' moaned in pleasure while mew was thursting him senseless'

Mew :- mmmhhhmmm!!! kitten call me *thurst* daddy *thurst* again *thurst* aahaaa!!! 'thursting deeply'

Gulf :- daddy!!! Yes !! There daddyyyy faster!!! Mmmhhhmmm!!! 'moaned loudly'

Mew :- i am... loving so...much...you are really like a drug...to me...!!! Shit!! Aahhaa !! You so tight and warm inside!!! Mhhmmaaa!!! Ahhha!!!

Gulf :- mewwww!!! Daddy!!! Aaahhaaa !!! Mhhhmm !! Faster daddy harder!! I love you so much aahhaa!!! I am cuming daddy...' which make mew smirk'

Mew :- i love you more angel.... Aahhaa !!! Let's cum together!!! Mhhhmm!! Aahhaa!!!

After few more hard and fast thurst both came in unsion...mew cum inside gulf's hole in condom were gulf cum on mew's hand... mew went to bathroom to clean himself were gulf lay down on couch, after returning he help gulf to clean him and fixing his cloths, gulf was shivering so much, this is too much for him but he is the one who awake up beast in mew so he don't have any issues...

Mew :- kitten are you ok!!! You are shivering...
' with worried on his face'
Gulf :- i am fine just tied it's ok... But i am hungry...' said cutely with pout '
Mew :- ' took gulf on his lap ' i love you so much kitten with my all heart... promise to give you all happiness which you deserve...
' said with so much love were gulf burst in tears and hugged him'
Gulf :- p'mew i love you too but i scared what if i losebyou one day... Phi promise me you never leave me you will only love me...
Mew :- 'wip his tears' i promise angel i will only love you and never leave you, i can't live without you my kitten...'hugged gulf tightly and gulf also hugged him back'

After that mew order food for his kitten, they both ate there lunch while mew was feeding his baby lovingly because his baby was tied and mew love to take care of his baby angel... Little they don't know that someone was keeping an eye on them...When they return to mansion brightwin welcome them with there lovely-dovely moment where win was sitting on bright's lap and both are making out each other without realisation that two pairs of eyes watching them with a shock expressions....

Mew :- kitten see they eating each other...

Gulf :- yupps you are right p'mew... Hmmm... Let's pull there leg...

Mew :- whatever my kitten want...

Gulf :- guys get the room...

With that brightwin broke there kiss while push eachother and look where the source of voice is coming from... Both freeze at there place win was first to come back in his sense and get up from the bright's lap...

Mew :- buddy why are eating my bunny if you feeling hungry go and have some food...

Bright :- phi... actually...me..win..

Bright was not in position to make a correct sentence were win was shy and embarrassed while looking here and there...

Gulf :- yes bright you are saying something...

Bright :- actually guppy...' interrupted by mew'

Mew :- kitten do you think bright and win are dating...

Gulf :- well p'mew you are right but see they both didn't tell us... How rude... Huh...

Mew was trying hard to control his laugh...

Win :- phi it's not what you are thinking actually we...

Mew :- we what bunny...

Bright :- ' hold win's hand and come forward to MewGulf' actually we love eachother phi and we are dating from last 6 months sorry for not tell you guys...'looking down were win has tears in his eyes'

It's hard for MewGulf to control their laugh so they both burst out laughing like crazy, were brightwin look at them dumbfounded...

Win :- i think my phi got mad...

Bright :- shut up bunny... Phi...

Mew :- sorry, actually we are teasing you guys we knew that you both are together...

Win :- what!!!

Gulf :- yes bunny we both now you both like each other even you both have crush on eachother but you Dumbo never express your feelings...

Mew :- that's why i offer you job under bright...

Bright :- phi you don't have any problem...

Mew :- why would we actually we are very happy...

Gulf :- mew is right bright i can only trust you with my bunny, he is so innocent that i can't take any risk with him...

MewGulf hugged brightwin, they are happy for them little they now brightwin like or love eachother but never realise but now they are together and happy...after all teasing and little chitchat MewGulf went in room, take quick shower and came back for the dinner, they all had their dinner...

Bright :- phi Ms Lilly called in morning and asking for Joss...

Mew :- Joss hmmm you mean the person who works on lilly's post... But what with him...

Bright :- i don't know but i guess she is worried...

Gulf :- p'mew who is Joss...

Mew :- actually we hired him 2 months ago, Ms Lilly got some family emergency so she requested me to appoint Joss on his post...

Win :- but p'mew i find his behaviour weird... I not getting good vibes...

Bright :- what happened bunny, did anything suspicious...

Win :- hmmm... Actually p'bai you remember when I told you i saw Joss at DownTown resturant and on that the p'mew phi also gone for dinner date in same restaurant...

Bright :- but it can be coincidence...

Win :- it can be, but i saw him near p'mew cabin sometimes and saw him taking on phone in work hours... May be i am worng but i think he was keeping eye them...'pointing toward MewGulf'

Bright :- but...'interrupted by mew'

Mew :- bright if bunny find him suspicious then let me take control on it, i don't want anyone to harm my family... Specially you all!!!

Gulf :- but phi bunny is not sure na...

Mew :- kitten it doesn't matter, just i want to be more careful...

Gulf :- okay!!

Somewhere

ABC :- any progress...

Xxx :- no they both are always together, it's difficult to separate them...

ABC :- as if i care, i want to meet him alone...

Xxx :- it's not possible Mr Suppasit never leave him alone if he was not with him then he make sure someone should be there with him...

ABC :- you are useless, that why i appoint and threaden lilly to resign so that you can't make my single meeting with him, just listen you useless do something don't give me this rubbish excuses...

Xxx :- ok hmm actually tomorrow Mr Suppasit is going to attend some business party...

ABC :- interesting hmm then let me know where he is going...

Xxx :- ok i will inform you....

ABC :- This way or that ways mew you are going to be mine just wait and watch...party interesting... 'said smirk'

_______________________________________

Hope you like this chapter....

See you in next chapter...

Bye take care...

Like and support....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 8.8K 27
When Mew, a perfect man who simply has no luck in love, meets Gulf, a young man who excels mostly in football, what twists and turns will eventually...
3.4K 244 11
Loving someone in one thing and declaring it to the world is a whole different story. Hi guys This story is a Mewgulf fanfiction and my first story...
13.8K 716 8
MewGulf is BESTFRND FOREVER, but Gulf have feelings for the latter for more than friends, more than bestfriend... everyday he saw their uni's girls t...
102K 7.6K 53
Gulf Kanawut Traipipattanapong - A business elite. He is a mind reader (he doesn't know himself why). He is very good at business but life takes a tu...