Boyfriend x reader scenarios

By elfwitchtrickster

Random scenarios about you and your crush for anyone who wishes they had a boyfriend Male crush x reader More

Beach Day
Ice Skating Incident
I'll never forget you
Binge Night - Fluff Dump
Couple t-shirts
Slow dancing
Snowball fight
Alone on Christmas Eve
Cold On Christmas
Snowball fight
Christmas Cookies
Coming Home For Christmas
Request for Tammy
I'll keep you safe
Requests
I don't like marshmallows
Christmas Eve slip up
Kisses or math?
Meltdown - song fic
Good Game - Request for -txms-

Last first kiss

434 6 2
By elfwitchtrickster

Y/N: Your name

L/N: Your last name

C/N: Crush name

Y/B/F/1: Your best friend 1 (ranked by closeness)

Y/B/F/2: Your best friend 2

Y/B/F/3: Your best friend 3

C/F/N/1: Crush's friend 1

C/F/N/2: Crush's friend 2

C/F/N/3: Crush's friend 3

"Whoo les' goooo, bags are packed car is full, summer never felt so good" I laughed as Y/B/F said that slipping her sunglasses on. A few of my friends and I were going on a summer road trip with a couple guys from school. One of which happened to be C/N. Fluffy H/C and gentle E/C eyes that could make anyone melt.  "Alright who's ready to hit the road?" C/F/N/1 asked once all the bags were in the the car. He was met with cheers as he surveyed our small group. "Okay C/F/N/2, C/F/N/3, Y/B/F/2 and Y/B/F/3 in the second car. Me, C/N, Y/B/F/1 and Y/N will go in the first one" he concluded and everyone nodded in approval. We each separated to our cars. C/F/N/1 sprinted past all of us screaming "Shotgun!" and practically jumped into the front seat. "Hurry up bro, we can't let the ladies get front seat" he said sticking his tongue out at Y/B/F/1, calling out to C/N. C/F/N/1 and I climbed into the back seat as C/F/N/1 pulled out of the driveway. 

"Who wants the Aux cable?" C/F/N/1 said in a singsong voice as he dangled the cable over the back of his seat. I lunged forward and grabbed it before Y/B/F/1 letting out a snicker as she hit  the back of my head. I smirked as I plugged the cable into my phone and played Y/F/S on. Y/B/F/1 groaned as she heard the opening notes "Not this again" "I think its kinda cool" C/N said from the front seat. I looked Y/B/F/1 wiggling my eyebrows at her as a smile spread across my face. Y/B/F/1 had made it clear that she wasn't the biggest fan of C/N nor my enormous crush on him. But she always listened to me rant and told me what to say when texting him. We walked up to the beach house suitcases in hand. It was right on the edge of the beach, still on the sand but far enough from possible beachgoers.  

The deck was covered in a soft layer of sand and two colourful hammocks were hanging above it.  Inside the house was a large grey couch and a small circular table with four chairs and a decorative wind chimes with shells hanging from them. Upstairs there were two bedrooms one with a crisp, white queen bed and a little en suite and the second with two single beds decked out in a gentle blue with a balcony overlooking the beach. "This is sick" C/N/F/1 said once we were downstairs after all of us had settled into our rooms. The boys had taken the single beds while Y/B/F/1 and I had taken the queen bed. 

 "Tell that to my mother, she'll be thrilled" C/N replied sarcastically, flopping down onto the couch.  "Y/N and I were thinking about going into town and looking at all the shops we saw coming down here, you guys wanna come" Y/B/F/1 asked as she perched on the arm of the couch. "Nah I'm going surfing, I'll catch you two later" C/N said getting up from his place on the couch. "I still can't believe you two actually tied them to the roof of the car just so you could surf when we got here" I said shaking my head. "Gotta do what you gotta do" he said leaning on the banister. I rolled my eyes as he smirked at me cockily. 

  Y/B/F/1 grabbed my arm along with our purse's "Don't even think about staying back f-" "But I wanna watch him surf" I cut her off whining quietly. She shoved me out the door and we made our way to the other beach house.  I rapped on the door before Y/B/F/1 marched in. "Any one of you dipshits wanna go up to the town with us?" She asked. "Uh sure we'll come" C/N/F/3 said looking C/N/F/2 for confirmation. "The girls are upstairs showering so we'll leave them a note." He added looking around for paper and a pencil. "Both of them are showering?" I asked quirking an eyebrow. "I don't know Y/B/F/3's showering, Y/B/F/2's doing some face care shit, point is they're busy" He said loudly. "Okay, okay relax" I said holding my hands up in defence. 

C/N/F/3 quickly scribbled a note onto a pad of paper before tearing it off and placing it one the counter. "Let's go" he said as C/N/F/2 tossed his wallet to him. We walked off the beach and up onto the road and followed it until we could see the small outlines of shops and the soft chatter of locals. There wasn't much to do in the little outlets. There were a couple of clothes shops and burger joints. There were little ice cream stands lined up along the road next to the line of beach related shops filled with flip flops, swimming costumes and surfboards. We walked around for a while, had some ice cream and picked up dinner for us and the rest of the gang. 

By the time we got back it was already five in the evening. We split off as we approached the beach houses C/N/F/3 and C/N/F/2 going right while we turned left. Inside the house was C/N/F/1 watching tv and C/N drying his hair off with a towel. "You gals have fun?" C/N/F/1 asked still watching the tv. "Yeah, it was good, we brought dinner from this cool burger place we found" Y/B/F/1 said placing the takeout bag on the kitchen counter. "How was surfing?" I asked looking at C/N. His hair was messy and still damp, the ends sticking up all over. He was shirtless and a few droplets of water from his hair trickled down onto his chest and along his light abs. I stared at his stomach tense and relax as he continued to dry his hair.

I swallowed hard before looking back up at his face waiting for his response. "It was good" he replied finally putting down the towel. "There was this massive wave that I caught before being dumped in a barrel" he said grinning so hard it made my head hurt. I pulled myself together and fixed a normal smile on my face, not the goofy one that always seemed to find my lips whenever I saw him. "Cool" I said, and he smiled back at me before pulling the back of takeout towards him and fishing around in it.

By the time we finished dinner the sun had just started setting, Y/B/F/1 and C/N/F/1 decided to binge watch a new series they found, and C/N was up in his room. They offered to join them, but I politely declined. I went out onto the deck to watch the sun set over the ocean. I connected my air pods and put on my favourite playlist before climbing into the rainbow hammock. I hummed along quietly as I watched the heavens paint the sky. The colours seemed to battle as if each thought it were the best. Streaks of orange and pink stained the sky with little blotches of red and yellow seeping through. A hand on my shoulder brought me out of my dreamy state nearly making me fall off the hammock.

"Sorry" His hand steadied me as I looked up at him. "It's fine" I said taking my air pods out of my ears. "What happened I thought you were gonna watch that new series with C/N/F/1 and Y/B/F/1" I asked as he leant against the table. "Nah I thought I'd come out here and watch the sunset with you" he said looking over the beach. I nodded before laying back against the hammock, I expected him to do the same but instead he awkwardly hovered between the table and the wall. After a minute or two he spoke again "look" he said pointing at the horizon. I sat up and squinted at the glare from the ocean, but I couldn't see anything. He gestured for me to stand up, so I stood next to him. 

He pointed again to the right of where we were standing. Far out into the ocean was two heads and two tails diving in and out of the water. Soon two more dolphins arrived, and they all splashed around in the water. I laughed quietly but when I turned back to C/N he was standing behind me holding his phone next to a small blue speaker. Once he made eye contact, he quickly set the speaker down and stood back at my side. "The sunset's so beautiful" I remarked looking out at the sun that was now low enough the ocean. "Yeah" he agreed. "Beautiful" then I heard music from the speaker, C/N must have put it on. I moved back toward the hammock, but he grabbed my wrist "listen."

🎵Baby, I, I wanna know
What you think when you're alone
Is it me, yeah?
Are you thinking of me, yeah, oh?
🎵

I looked up at him, confused but he was staring hard at the ocean.

🎵We've been friends now for a while
Wanna know that when you smile
Is it me, yeah?
Are you thinking of me yeah, oh, oh?

Girl, what would you do?
Would you wanna stay, if I were to say?
🎵

C/N finally looked at me. Straight at me without a smile but kind eyes, he made no move to say anything, so I continued to listen.

🎵I wanna be last, yeah
Baby, let me be your, let me be your last first kiss
I wanna be first, yeah
Wanna be the first to take it all the way like this

And if you-ou-ou only knew-ew-ew
I wanna be last, yeah, baby, let me be your last
Your last first kiss
🎵

I stared up at him and by now he had a small smile on his face. "Y/N I know we haven't known each other for too long and there's a 1 in a million chance that you'll like me but..." He paused taking a breath before continuing. "I really like you, and I figured it's now or never so" His confession had carried all through the second verse meaning by now we were back at the chorus.

🎵I wanna be last, yeah
Baby, let me be your, let me be your last first kiss
I wanna be first, yeah
Wanna be the first to take it all the way like this

And if you-ou-ou only knew-ew-ew
I wanna be last, yeah, baby, let me be your last
Your last first kiss (your last first kiss)
🎵

Both of us were silent as it continued playing before he started singing

🎵"Girl, what would you do?
Would you wanna stay, if I were to say?"
🎵

I nodded rapidly cause I couldn't find the words to express how much I truly wanted this. He wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me close. His other hand moved to my cheek, and he looked deep into my eyes before his lips met mine. All the poets and writers in the world could not describe this feeling. It's like everything you've ever wanted appeared right in front of you complete with a big red bow. My mind alternated between focusing on his strong arm around my waist, the gentle hand on my cheek and his velvet lips melding with mine. 

As we broke apart, I replayed everything that happened. The dolphins, the music, his hand grabbing my wrist, him singing. He smiled softly before letting his other hand fall to my waist and resting his forehead on mine. "Y/N L/N will you make me the happist man on earth and be my girlfriend" he said his eyes lighting up as he grinned at me. I laughed at how cheesy it was before pulling him even closer if that was even possible. "Yes" I whispered against his lips before pressing my lips to his in a featherlight kiss once more.   

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 1.9K 44
Here's a series of oneshots, 2shots, etc. about original scenarios I come up with or have experienced. Hope you all enjoy! Y/n=your name Bf/n=boyfri...
271K 3K 55
Scenarios (one-shots) of you and your crush (NO LEMONS/SMUT) (Female)Readerx(Male)Crush Update Schedule: paused Originally published: June 11, 2017 R...
410K 2.5K 20
YUH 🌞
864K 9.7K 57
lmfao i wrote this when i was 12 😀 --requests are CLOSED atm, sorry-- enjoy your stay here! highest ranking: #71 in random happy reading yo ...