myke towers baby

By sweetym16

a story where a model named Josie meets Myke towers. Little did she know the rollercoaster of events he was g... More

the big day
the night
the night pt2
the morning
Hotel shenanigans
day in the life
a night in Europe
bfgf
the text
most likely
the drama
the reveal
imagines
go shower
go shower pt2
secreto?
noche magica
nodrama

i luv you

178 6 2
By sweetym16

a/n: this chapter mentions 🍃 & a menstrual cycle and food. just a heads up to anyone who may need it. :)
——————————

I woke up as it seemed it was almost time for the sun to begin to rise. Michael's arms wrapped around me and I sighed as an echo from last nights memories came to mind. not only does he take the initiative to plan dates for us but he knows how to make me happy, keep me happy, and I just recently also discovered he also knows how to pleasure me in ways I never even knew existed. Last night was so fun, what didn't we do together? I sighed again as I found myself falling back asleep in Michael's arms. I'm just so happy and I know he's happy too.

myke's POV
I woke up to my arm feeling numb because of Josie laying on it all night but I honestly didn't want to move simply because I wanted her next to me. I checked my phone and it was 12 noon and Josie was still asleep and I didn't want to wake her she looked so precious and it sucked that we would be leaving each other soon to go back home. I put my phone back down and got even more cozy next to her to go back to sleep because after all I am still tired from last night. I was thinking maybe tonight we can watch a movie in the city at a dine in theater. I think she'd love that.

I was in a deep sleep but got woken up to the sound of someone throwing up and I got up immediately when I realized it was Josie in the bathroom.

Josie's POV
It was around 2 pm and I got out of bed with excruciating cramps leaving me feeling nauseous but this wasn't anything new. I knew my cycle was about to start but I lost track that it was today. Thank God it didn't come a day earlier bc yesterday's date would've been a no go.

i tried not to wake him up. it felt like five minutes had passed by before I heard Michael knock on the door and ask me if I was okay and if he could come in. My eyes widened. Oh no I don't want him to see me like this. I looked pale and like I was low on energy. "I'm okay just give me a second". He was extremely concerned and I had to tell him that I was okay. "Oh" he said not sounding convinced . "Is there anything I can get you?" He asked. But I said I was fine and needed to take a shower and he left me to it. A hot shower would really help right now. I don't know why I didn't tell him what was really going on but I know I trust him and feel extremely comfortable to let him know.

I got out the shower put on sweat shorts and a tank top and walked out. and to my surprise Michael was sitting on the chair across from the bathroom door. He stood up and hugged me. "Are you okay" he asked. "not really I just started my cycle". "Ohhh" he replied understandably and sat me down on the bed.

Myke's POV
I couldn't help but wonder why Josie was feeling that way. It worried me. But once she told me what it was, I completely understood. She looked like she was in pain I could tell from the way she was walking. I sat her down on the bed and I sat next to her. "You need to be getting some rest if you're in pain". There was a knock on the door and I knew it was the "breakfast" I had ordered up to our room. I knew with the discomfort she was feeling maybe some food would cheer her up a bit.

I brought the food inside and I brought it to her bed that way she wouldn't have to get up.

Josie's POV
He was super sweet about it and it made my heart melt but I had a hard time showing it because of the level of pain I was in. But suddenly the pain was put on pause when I saw him bring me nutella french toast and on the side were some blueberries strawberries and a glass of oj. He had also ordered waffles and an omelette and he sat and ate with me.

We completely devoured our breakfast.

When we both finished eating Michael stacked our plates and kissed me on my forehead before walking to take the plates to the hallway where they would be collected. I was so full and satisfied with my meal. I sighed and placed the covers back over me and the cramps began again. Ugh. I got on my phone for the first time today and immediately I see a bunch of negative comments about me from people I don't even know which is basically life after you get a huge base on social media. Usually I laugh it off but I was feeling extremely sensitive and just started crying. I hate being on my cycle it makes me act so crybaby ish and the cramps were not helping.

"hey what's the matter" Michael said while sitting himself next to me to hug me. I showed him my phone screen with the comments. "That's so negative We don't need to pay any kind of attention to those type of things that aren't true about you". He grabbed my phone out of my hands and locked the screen and proceeded to place it on the nightstand. "how about we just leave our phones alone for the rest of the day. No more social media no stress and just spend time with each other". I thought it was a great idea so I agreed. He wiped my tears and kissed me.

he told me about the plans he wanted to do tonight but I didn't feel like going out tonight and he understood that and didn't mind at all. I suggested we should just do our own thing tonight and what we were gonna do on our date in the city, which was eat and watch a movie at a dine in theater, we should just do it in our room and he said that was a perfect idea.

Myke's POV
I tried my best to make Josie feel better from reading those comments. It was unexpected how she started crying. We had to change our plans for tonight which I didn't mind because I just honestly wanted her to feel as comfortable as possible. and if she was comfortable, so was I.

She grabbed her belly from how much pain she was in. "I'm going to get you stuff that will help you feel better at the pharmacy". I put on clothes quickly. "Do you know what to get". I honestly did not know but I said yes because how hard could finding products that will help her be. She smiled at me. I'd do anything to see that smile. "I'm gonna go now so I can be back very quick". I asked her if she was okay with me going and her staying alone for a few minutes and she didn't mind. I kissed her and went.

Josie's POV
Wow he is so sweet. It's just like everyday he is winning my heart. the door opened and I heard three familiar voices. My friends are here.

"Wow where have you guys been". "Oh I don't know just giving you space to enjoy time with your man". Said Emiliana. They all had this look on their faces with a smirk plastered across it. I tried not to laugh but I couldn't help it. They sat down on the bed. "Don't worry our clothes are clean we just showered bc we were out all day-" emi Was cut off "spill the teaaaaaa bc we know some shit went down last night" said Taylor. Of course she goes straight into it.

These were my best friends of course I trusted them and not only that we were grown woman who were way past our immature days so I didn't have a problem "spilling the tea" as Taylor would say. But of course I have my limits. "Because with that 'do not disturb' sign on the door we know something juicy happened". I laughed as they continued to talk over each other. I realized that last night we didn't put any do not disturb sign on our door so Michael must of put it there after breakfast because he knows I'm not feeling my best and didn't want anyone to disturb me. I almost cried because that's so cute and so sweet to me and it shows he cares about me so much but got snapped out of my thoughts.

"We just wanna know everything" said nessa. I explained to them our very cute spa date and how he planned everything and they were all so happy for me. "Nah nah we just wanna know if it was good and I'm not talking about the date" we all laughed. "good is an understatement.... It was great... matter fact it was amazing" they all squealed. that was all I said bc I'm not so much of the friend to sit there and talk about her sex life but my friends definitely are. I was reminiscing last night already.

We continued to talk and joke around for a few. "Yeah we only came in because we saw him leave where did he go anyways? rehearsal?" Asked Emi.
"Well he went to get me stuff from the pharmacy because my cycle started today". I replied. "Oh yeah, no getting it on tonight" said nessa making us laugh. I was just waiting for that comment because i knew she would say that. "That's so cute tho you have him doing all of these things for you.  there isn't really anything in the local pharmacy but hopefully he can find stuff for you" said Taylor.

"Alright well we hope you feel better and we're leaving to go to the city to the dine in theater".
I gasped. "That's crazy I was supposed to go there tonight with Michael but we made changes of plans because I'm not feeling well".
"We will let you know how it goes". We gave each other hugs and they left the room.

Shortly after, Michael returned and had a full bag filled with things. "Oh my what did you even get" I asked. He placed the bag on top of the counter and began to show me everything he brought. He seemed almost out of breathe. "I got you a bunch of snacks" he said while pulling out bags of hot Cheetos, takis, sour patch, kettle corn, sun chips, and some European candies ive never seen before. "Also four different types of chocolate bars because I was not sure what you liked for chocolate".  I thanked him. "But wait there's more. I got you this heating pad, some pads just in case, and four boxes of ginger tumeric tea and I should prob make you one right now". "Wow thank you my love" I was not expecting all of these goodies. I hugged him. He prepared the heating pad and made his way to prepare the tea that he mentioned would help with cramps.

I looked at the pads and they were the organic natural brand that I use and I was confused because how does he know about all of this.

Myke's POV
"Alright so let me tell you what happened". I began to explain because I know maybe deep in the back of her head she would think I knew how to get all these things from her bc of a past woman in my life. "I got to the closest pharmacy which was four blocks away. Four long blocks away." I said putting emphasis on long. " If I knew that I would've asked to be driven there. So the local pharmacy had nothing at all so I went to the next one three blocks down and I was speed walking because I didn't want to leave you alone for so long".

She nods indicating she is listening. "I get to the pharmacy and I'm looking and reading labels to see what stuff I should get for you as for the heating pad, the pads, and the tea and a lady who works there, I guess she noticed I was doing shopping for my significant other and it was that time of the month and she was kind enough to help me and steer me away from any bad products so she helped me choose the pads and the heating pad and I tried to grab mostly American snacks but we're gonna try the European candy later together to see if we like them. and then I left and now I'm here with you". She thanked me like a million times.

I made tea for the both of us and we sat together and enjoyed it. I was thinking maybe we should have some steak tonight or a meal that was luxurious as we watched our movie. I would want what we have for our dinner be a surprise but I didn't want to make the same error I made when I made reservations for us to eat seafood and found out she's allergic. "Do you eat steak" I made sure to ask. "I do but i haven't had it in such a long time". "Why not" I asked. "well honestly I gave up eating many things as a model". "Is that a good or bad thing" I asked.
"well honestly it's not a bad thing. I just try to stay in shape. But I do want a steak tho" I laughed at her last sentence. "Alright we will be eating steak tonight as we watch out movie because one steak won't make you out of shape". I ordered our food from my personal chef who works downstairs and in the meantime we set the mood in our room to begin our dine in movie date in our room.

Josie's POV
Michael had already ordered our food but I was having some cravings. "but you know what I'm also craving right now"? I asked. "What"? He replied as he turned to look at me and kiss me. "Cheesy fries. and it would be amazing if I had the steak in tacos, and maybe some cucumbers on the side". He looked at me. I'm small but when it comes to food I'm gonna eat. "that's no problem mi amor. we're gonna get you exactly that". I was surprised. "when you have a personal chef all your food desires can be brought to life. and my chef is your chef". he kissed me and got on the phone that calls directly to the chef.

It was so funny hearing him trying to tell the chef what I wanted through the phone. And I was so happy I was going to be eating soon. our lights and the movie was already set up to press play whenever we were ready. I decided to take a quick shower before the food came and he did the same right after me. we got settled down. I wore shorts with a tank top and Michael also wore his shorts with his white tee and his gold chain was glistening. the only thing stopping me from practically throwing myself on him were these cramps that seemed to be easing up because of the tea we drank.

"look what I got". I said pulling out my pre roll and waving it around. his face lit up a bit but then it got serious. "wait are you even allowed to smoke because of your career. Like you wouldn't lose your job if a drug test came back positive"? He asked. it meant a lot to me because it just proved he cares about me and my situations. I nodded. "no it won't actually". Which was the truth because things like that didn't matter to my job and I do not do it often, I only do it when I feel like it. "Like what year are we in" I added and he laughed.

we went out into the balcony overlooking the night sky in the city. Michael stood behind me pulling me in closer to him and came down to kiss my cheek, instantly creating butterflies in my stomach. He lit the blunt and we smoked it halfway. he turned me around to look at him as he held both my hands and planted a kiss on my forehead. he looked into my eyes and everything felt right. the city that we were in, the breeze brushing against our bare skin, the sounds of the cars moving below us considering we were stories high. Everything felt so right and in place. the food arrived and we went back inside. "Hey Jason this is my girlfriend Josie". Myke said introducing us. "well miss Josie I hope you enjoy your dinner tonight" he seemed super nice and of course I thanked him for the food".

we got settled in and we played the movie. I was so surprised because my dinner arrived exactly the way I had it in my mind.

"Once you mentioned steak tacos I wanted some too" Michael said. I laughed. this food was hitting on a different level right now.

I got my cheesy fries, I got my steak tacos, and the cucumbers. "wow this is good" I said not caring if I was speaking with a full mouth. It was so good the only thing Michael could let out was a "mmhmm" to agree with me. we sat in silence eating our food and watching the movie which was interesting and funny.

we had finished eating and the only thing my plate has left on it were the limes. Michael placed his hand on my stomach. "Are you full mi amor". I nodded. "yes thank you for the food it was so good". "Of course anytime". he took our plates out. we washed our hands and I got into bed to sit back. "We can't lay down bc we just ate" I said. He sat next to me with his arm around me. I laid my head on his shoulder.

Myke's POV
I turned off the lights, turned on the ac because I know she enjoys sleeping in a cold room and I sat in bed next to her. She laid her head on my shoulder. I was happy she had ate and was feeling completely better now. we changed the movie into a show we both liked because it got boring. It felt super nice to just spend the day with just us and no other distractions. she makes me forget I even have a phone.

we laid down after a while, getting comfortable in bed. I could tell she was getting ready for sleep and I was a bit tired as well. She laid on my chest. "I think I am going to sleep". She said. She kissed me. "I love you". she said. "I love you too". I replied without hesitation and kissed her cheek at least three times. My ears couldn't believe it but at the same time they could. my heart was doing its own little dance on the inside because of how happy it was to hear her say I love you. The way I've felt since I met her. I kissed her forehead and went to sleep gaily.

———————-
I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter please vote!💗🦋🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.1K 1.4K 30
READ TO FIND OUT!!!!
35.7K 585 59
Estelle's mom has a new boyfriend but what happens when they both end up falling in love? Spanglish Book *Currently Under Heavy Editing.*
789 92 15
Vote, Comment & Share.♥️