Free My Mind | Draco Malfoy

By Owomae

This story was previously named "The Things You Do To Me." And "The Blue Rose" - The Main antagonist in this... More

Free My Mind | Draco Malfoy
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 7

643 9 5
By Owomae

*Warning: SMUT*

Slughorn's dinner party
————————————————

Diana slid on a little above the knee high dress, and it was dark brown.

She slipped on some simple black flats. This evening she, Hermione and Harry were to attend Slughorn's Christmas dinner party.

Diana didn't care much for it, but she found it rude to not accept a personal invite from someone, so she decided to go.

And because, Hermione would never leave it alone if she didn't go.

She walked down the corridor, absentmindedly. Harry and Hermione exchanging small talk.

Diana's eyes snapped to a moving figure in a black suit, Malfoy stood in front of the three of them. Looking at Diana before looking at Hermione and Harry.

He grimaced at the three of them, walking away quickly. Hermione looked to Diana and Harry, as they continued walking.

They all sat around a circular table, Slughorn stirred up some small talk with some students.

The dinner was rather boring, she watched as Cormac tried his hardest to impress Hermione. Whereas Hermione looked nauseated the whole dinner because of it.

It made Diana want to laugh at Cormac's attempts.

They were all having dessert, ice cream. Diana wasn't very fond of ice cream so she took little bites every now and again, looking between the students and Professor in front of her.

"So, tell me, Cormac, do you see anything of your Uncle Tiberius these days?" Slughorn asked, eating his ice cream.

"Yes, sir. In fact, I'm meant to go hunting with him and the Minister for Magic over the holidays." Cormac bragged.

Diana rolled her eyes, digging her spoon into the ice cream.

"Well, be sure to give them both my best." Slughorn voiced. Before addressing another student. "What about your uncle, Belby? For those of you who don't know, Marcus' uncle created the Wolfsbane potion." Slughorn smiled.

"Is he working on anything new?" Asked Horace, him and the students watching as Marcus Belby scarfed his ice cream down like it was the last meal he'll ever have.

"Don't know. Him and Dad don't get on. Probably because me dad says potions are rubbish. Says the only potion worth having is a stiff one at the end of the day." Marcus simply said, continuing eating.

Diana snorted, a cough covering her laugh.

"What about you, Miss Granger? What does your family do in the Muggle world?" Slughorn inquired, bringing the attention to Hermione.

"My parents are dentists." Hermione frowned at the sudden attention.

Diana looked over, anyone could tell she was uncomfortable. "I've heard of that, that's when someone works on another persons teeth, like straighten them, or make them whiter?" Diana stated, in more of a question.

Hermione nodded, "Yes, they tend to people's teeth." Smiling at Diana before Slughorn grabbed her attention.

"Fascinating. And is that considered a dangerous profession?" He asked.

"No." Hermione said blankly, looking around to seeing everyone's eyes on her.

"Although, one boy, Robbie Fenwick, did bite my father once. He needed ten stitches." Hermione laughed awkwardly in attempts to making people laugh.

Diana scratched her wrist, her eyes shifting to the door as they all heard it open. Ginny stepped shyly into the room, her eyes red and puffy.

Obviously, from crying.

"Ah, Miss Weasley. Come in, come in." Slughorn said. Ginny walked towards the table. "Look at her eyes. They've been fighting again, her and Dean." Hermione stated in a whisper to Diana and Harry.

"Sorry, I'm not usually late." Ginny excused herself, pulling out a chair, just as she did so, Harry stood up.

Diana eyed him, "No matter. You're just in time for dessert, that is. If Belby left you any." Slughorn chuckled, Diana's face stirred into a disgusted and a funny face as he did so.

Diana's eyes shifted to Cormac, who was right next to Slughorn, he tried to lick ice cream of his hand, staring at Hermione.

"What the hell..?" Diana uttered to herself, her nose scrunching up as she looked at Hermione. Hermione looked up from her ice cream to face Diana.

"What is it?" She asked, Diana looked toward Cormac, Hermione's eyes following where she was looking at.

Hermione's back straightened as she caught sight of Cormac staring at her whilst licking his hand, she looked back down at her bowl uncomfortably.

The rest of the evening went by pretty fast, there wasn't much talking, Diana wasn't in the mood for socializing anyway.

Harry told Hermione and Diana to go back to the Common room and that he'll meet up with them, and that he wanted to talk to Slughorn about God knows what.

"Why do you think Dumbledore needs Harry to get close with Slughorn?" Diana asked nonchalantly, looking around the corridor.

"I'm not actually sure, but it's Dumbledore so I'm sure his intentions are harmless." Hermione uttered, almost like she was trying to convince herself.

Diana looked over at Hermione, a frown upon her face.

"What is it?" Diana asked, Hermione looked at her, a small smile spread on her face, shaking her head.

"It's nothing."

Diana walked the corridors, it was around 10pm.

She planned on going back to Slughorn's room, seeing as she left her wand there, or at least, she hoped she did.

She had on her dress from this evening, her hair was just put up in a bun, now. Her shoes made a quiet noise with each step.

"Shouldn't you be in your common room?" She heard a bored sounding voice from behind her, she curiously turned around, facing Malfoy, he was standing not too far from her.

"Yes, actually, I was on my way back to Slughorn's room, considering that I've left my.." She looked at him, an unamused look on his face.

"I don't see why I need to explain myself to you." She stated, shrugging.

"As long as you aren't going to the Room of Requirements, I don't really care where you're going." He spat.

"You don't own the Room of Requirements, if I were to go there, I could and you, nor anyone else, could stop me." She stated, and turned on her heel.

She stopped mid walk, turning back around to face him, "And just because I 'swore' to protect your secret, doesn't mean.." Her words faded as she noticed the way he sized her.

He didn't even try to make it not obvious.

Draco had never seen her in the dress before, even at the Yule ball, she didn't even come to it.

She looked pretty.

Diana shifted her weight on one leg as she stood in front of him, trying to upkeep her new found confidence.

She crossed her arms over her chest. Draco's eyes snapped back at her eyes.

Her eyebrows knitted together as she stared at him. "Go back to your common room, Locke." Malfoy suddenly said, blankly, as he walked past her.

"Hold on a moment." Malfoy looked back at her, raising his eyebrow. "Why do you keep ordering me around like I'm your pet? It's infuriating. You don't own me, so piss off." She rambled, looking at him with annoyance.

"Your brother isn't always going to be there to be your hero, so stop getting yourself into trouble." He warned, facing her. "I didn't say anything of the sorts of him being my savior,"

"I don't need him or anyone else to save me, I'm not a damsel in distress. God's sake. I can handle myself, thanks."  She added, spatting as she turned on her heel, just as she noticed a lantern light bounce from the wall just around the corner.

'Seriously?' Diana frowned from annoyance, feeling a hand wrap around her wrist, she looked towards Malfoy as he lead her down the corridor quickly.

Diana wondered why he helped her. Maybe it was because he wanted her to keep his secret. But, he already made her promise not to tell anyone, and she had no intentions of telling someone anyway.

She tried to make her footsteps light as possible, as Draco stopped at a broom closet, gesturing her to get inside as he looked around the corridor.

She looked at him, her face saying, 'you're kidding' Draco looked at her, a stern expression on his face.

Diana stepped stealthily into the broom closet, hesitantly, Malfoy stepped in after, closing the door with a light 'click'.

The broom closet wasn't too spacious, Diana's chest nearly brushed up against Draco's.

Diana wasn't breathing heavily from the thought of someone catching her out of her dormitory this late. She was breathing heavily at the sheer thought of Malfoy being this close to her.

All she had to do was lean up a little..

"What was that you were saying about not needing saving?" Malfoy quoted in a whisper. "Be quiet." Diana replied in a not-so-low tone.

Her face heating up at the thought of what they could be doing right that minute.

Malfoy shushed her. They stood in silence for a moment, before Malfoy noticed her heavy breathing.

Her chest heaved, pushing against him each time she inhaled.

"Stop the rigid breathing," he snapped at her in a low tone. "I can't help it." She defended in a whisper, looking up at him.

"Try." He argued back, "Why does my breathing bother you so much, you insolent asshole?" Diana inquired, aggravation plastered on her face.

Malfoy looked down at her, "I'm not hurting you," she mumbled, looking at the door.

She stretched her back, the position they were in was growing tiresome.

After a minute of Draco not talking, Diana turned back to him, he was facing the door until he noticed Diana's head movements.

Hopefully it was dark enough for him to not notice her flushed cheeks.

She looked at him weird, before she could say something, Draco's eyes avert back to the door, they listened as Filch mumbled a few things to Mrs. Norris, Filch's cat.

Diana looked back at Draco as she tried to listen to his words. Her heart pounding in her ears.

She wouldn't be surprised if Draco heard it.

Malfoy looked back her, his hand placed upon her waist in attempts to calm her.

No, that just made her more excited.

Draco felt her squirm under him, he looked down at her once more, this time she pushed her chest against him, trying to be as subtle as possible doing so.

Was she actually trying to seduce Draco Malfoy?

Filch continued converting with Mrs. Norris near the broom closet.

Malfoy then crashed his lips into hers. Diana taken aback just a little, before running her fingers in his hair, kissing him back, passionately.

Diana's mind went blank. She thought this was a dream, God knows how many she had like this.

The wetness between her legs, the feeling of lust was so strong for him, not like anyone else she'd been with.

But, then again she'd only been with one other boy.

Cormac.

Cormac didn't even make her orgasm. He came within 15 seconds and left with a 'We should do this again.'

Diana moaned quietly into the kiss, notifying Malfoy she wanted to continue, she wanted more.

Draco slid his cold hand up the skirt of her dress, and sliding his hand into her panties.

Her breath hitched. Draco slipped his tongue into her parted lips. Diana felt him tease her clit with his finger.

She groaned into the kiss, breaking away from his lips, looking down at his arm, her chest heaving.

Draco watched her facial expressions not too long before connecting his lips to her neck.

She breathed heavily, as his pointer and middle finger dipped into her entrance. She squeezed his shirt, letting out a shaking breath.

She held her breath, and Draco's movements came to a halt when they heard more muffled talking, this time louder.

Draco slowly pumped his two fingers in and out of her, he put a hand over her mouth to muffle her breathy moans.

She unbuckled his pants, looking in his eyes. She needed more.

He grabbed her hand, stopping her, she looked up at him with confusion, her chest heaved.

He let go of her wrist, his hands going to the back of her dress, unzipping it. She let the dress fall to her feet, exposing her bare chest, the cool air making her nipples hard.

She felt insecure, she wrapped her arms around her.

Diana knew Malfoy had been with other, prettier, girls.

He moved her arms, making them fall to her side as he leant down and kissed her, her arms went to both side of his face. His kissed trailed down her neck, to her collar bone and eventually, to her breasts.

He suckled her nipple, twirling his tongue on it. She let out an airy breath.

He flipped her to the wall behind them, pushing her up against it, her back arched as he pushed himself up against her, his aroused dick pressing her bottom.

Draco kissed her shoulder, sucking on her neck and shoulder. Her face contorted to ecstasy, pushing her butt against him more.

He pulled his pants down slightly, moving her panties to the side.

He aligned his dick to her dripping core, her breaths were heavy, he teased her, rubbing the tip at her entrance.

She let out a slight grunt of aggravation, she heard him chuckled ever so lightly, sliding into her.

Her mouth shaped into an 'o', her eyebrows furrowed. He waited a minute for her to adjust, before sliding back out.

He wrapped an arm around her chest to pull her more close, to get all the way inside of her.

He pumped into her, Diana's hands were laid on the wall for support as he continued to fuck her. Her juices seeping onto his length with each thrust.

She tried everything to keep quiet, but each thrust was difficult seeing as the stamina was near its peak.

Draco grunted, his eyebrows furrowed as his arm was still around her, the other hand covering her mouth once again.

They both heard Filch mumble something to Mrs. Norris, or they assumed, it was Mrs. Norris.

Diana's knees lost balance, Draco wrapped both of his arms around her, one around her stomach, the other around her chest, supporting her.

She moved her arm to cover her own mouth, the other entangled with Draco's hair as he pounded into her.

Diana bit her lip as she came on him, her leg shaking as he continued to thrust into her. She could hear his soft groans and grunts.

Draco held her more closely, more tightly as he thrusted into her once more, this time it was harder.
She knew he was close by how his thrust got sloppy.

He groaned softly, coming inside of her. Their breaths were heavy, as his arms fell from her, she turned around, facing him.

She stepped back into her dress, "Can you?" She asked, breathlessly. Turning around, gesturing to the unzipped zipper.

"Don't get the wrong idea, Locke. I still fucking despise you." He said, blatantly, zipping the zipper up.

"I hate you too," She smiled sarcastically at him. Listening to see if Filch was still there.

She cracked the door open, peaking her head out. After she saw the corridor was clear of any sign of Filch she walked back down to her dormitory.

She couldn't believe they just did that.

She couldn't believe she did that with Malfoy, too. Of all people.

The one she yearned for the most.

She smiled slightly, walking down the empty corridor quietly, in hopes to not be face to face with Filch.

-

I picture the dress like this but you can picture it to your preference!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.6K 2.8K 38
*FULL SERIES COMPLETE* This is book 6 in the Draco Malfoy Series. I highly recommend that you read the first five before this one. Draco has been rec...
2.7K 40 13
We now arrive to the sixth year of the events of the Half Blood Prince diving it in with the version of Harry and Hermione's universe where I will be...
188K 5.7K 32
~ Year two ~ Warning; this is the second book in a series!!! This also will journey through all of the books / movies so if you want a quick read, o...
7.3K 178 16
"It's your choice Severus: Have Y/n marry a fellow death eater or tell Y/n the truth about her family." For as long as I could remember Severus Snape...