The Mighty Ducks Imagines

ObsidianLies

I may be late to the Ducks, but its better late than never. Enjoy the imagines that keep me occupied and dist... Еще

Spirit Of The Ducks
Injury On Ice
Carnival With The Ducks
Operation Protect Kenny
Ice Cream - Bash Brothers
Legend Of Pumpkin Puck
Cowboy Roundup
Dinner Disaster
Party In the Penalty Box
Helping Hans
Halloween Meets Secret Santa
Learning To Skate With Adam
Gonna Take a Miracle
Campfire Celebration
Movie Night
Revenge Of The Cowboy
A Connie & Guy Catastrophe
The Great Goldberg Bake Off
Sleeptalking
Prank Gone Wrong
Captain Blood
Game Night
He's Gone
Flying Back To Minnesota
Study Buddies
Sick Day
Concussion Conundrum
Blacked Out Blur
Team Tattoos
Hide And Seek
Who's Next?
Because You're My Best Friend
It's A Cool Sticker
Bigfoot
Paint
We're The Ducks
The Bravest Clown
All-Nighter
Paintball
Cover Story
Playoffs Present
Baseball
Soaked
Boat Day
Hat-Trick
The Outsiders
BBQ At Banks'
Double Date
Rock Show
Hide Me
Murder Mystery Party
Surprise
Escape Room
Caught
PDA Prank
Miyagi-Don't
Long Time
Ducks In The Crowd
Lunar Eclipse
Zoo
Construction Crew
Blessing In Disguise
Coach Cowboy
Superstar Duck
Business In Chicago
Number Retirement
Coach Classic
Switching Teams
Lovestruck Duck
Benched
Haunted House
Silent Love
Girls Day Out
Prom
Fire
Arrested
Icelandic Reunion
Iced Out
Bet
Ejected
Icing On the Cake
Short Fuse
Generational Pairs
Loss
Last Breath
Never Trust Goldberg
Protector
Teaching Aggression
Not So Secret
Zamboni
Figure Skater
Anxious
Breaking The Ice
Girl In The Stands
Stranded
Unlikely Friends
Broken Nose
Scream
Secret Santa
Tribute
Polar Opposites
New Year
The Varsity Cake-Eater
Mistake
Forbidden
Emergency
Interviews
Music Madness
21 Questions
Horror Maze
Valentine/Update
Old Rivals
Job Crashers
Second Try
Poetry
Farm Life
Divorce
Wedding Band
Wild Wedding
Detention
Goodbye
Prank War
Moving
Reunited
Like Father, Like Daughter
Traded
Embarrassed
Guilty Pleasure
He Bailed
Secrets
Fading Hatred
Charlie Conway's Day Off
Teasing
Teenage Tour Guide
Makeup Massacre
Unexpected
Camping
Panic Attack

Code Shark

1.2K 25 6
ObsidianLies

The pain is excruciating - yet I still have to play hockey. I'm not in the mood for anyone's bullshit. I'm starving but feel like I'm gonna throw up last night's dinner. I feel like shit and I'm about to make it everyone's problem.

"Move!" I shove past Luis and Guy to get to my space in the locker room.

"She's loco." I hear Luis say.

"What the hell got into her?" Russ asks since he witnessed it all.

"It's shark week, man. Just leave her alone." At least Fulton has my back.

"It can't be that bad." Luis scoffs. This bitch.

"What the fuck, Luis?" Connie hisses.

"You gotta be kidding me." Julie rolls her eyes in annoyance.

"Uh-oh." Ken says as I storm over to Luis.

Like I said, I'm not in the mood for anyone's bullshit. So, I march over to him and, without hesitation, I kick him in the crotch. Immediately, he falls to his knees, groaning in pain. All the guys cringe as if they could feel his pain.

"Get a grip, Luis. It can't be that bad!" I bite.

Just then, Coach Orion walks in. Seeing Luis cowering over in pain, he asks what the hell is going on. Charlie and Averman give him scared looks and frantically shake their heads. Orion catches on very quickly and helps Luis up before rushing everyone onto the ice.

During the scrimmage, I turn the pain into rage. I check everyone in my way with incredible force. Luis, Banks, Dwayne, Averman and even Fulton hit the ground because of me. As my team chase the puck into the oppositions defensive zone, I hang back in our defensive zone, feeling that something isn't right.

Just as I think it's gone, the sneak attack sneeze comes to ruin my day. I freeze in place - feels like I've been hit by a train. Everyone is so caught up in the game that they don't seem to realise. I take it upon myself to head to the box. That alone somehow makes me out of breath. I cling onto the bucket that is kept there (Coach has always made sure there's a bucket since the Julie/Goldberg incident). Shortly after, Orion skates over as the scrimmage continues.

"What's the matter?" He asks, genuinely caring.

"The fact that a sneeze is the equivalent of being hit by a train." I try not to get angry with him.

"Why don't you head back to your dorm and get some rest?" He suggests.

"No, I'll be fine. I just need a few minutes."

"Now's not the time to be stubborn. You're hugging a bucket and in pain. Swallow your pride and go take care of yourself."

I let out a sigh and say, "Thanks, Coach."

As I slowly skate off the ice, Coach calls out, "I'll make sure someone checks on you after practice."

I give him a small nod and a weak smile before turning back to the exit. Behind me, I hear some muttering and comments wanting me to feel better.

Once I'm back in the locker room, I throw my helmet across the room and scream as it hits Averman's bench. Tears instantly start streaming down my face as I sit in my place with my hands covering my face. I feel so pathetic. 1 sneeze and I'm out.

Eventually, I pull myself together before getting changed, sorting myself out and heading back to my room. Finally back in my dorm, I take some painkillers, grab a hot water bottle and climb into bed. Though it helps, it can only do so much. I spend the next few hours slipping in and out of consciousness before a gentle knock wakes me up. Probably someone Orion sent.

"Hey, how you feeling?" Connie gives me a sympathetic look as I open the door.

"I wanna die." I say with a monotone voice.

"Oh, honey." She hugs me, being careful not to hurt me. "It's really bad this time, huh?"

"Need us to get you anything?" Julie asks.

"I'm running low on pads." I cringe in embarrassment that I'm even asking. "Do you mind grabbing me some?"

"Of course. We got you." Connie senses my embarrassment.

"Leave the door unlocked." Julie instructs. "That way you won't have to get out of bed."

I thank them and close the door as they leave - keeping it unlocked as Julie said. I'm so lucky and thankful to have friends like them. Before going back to bed, I redo my hot water bottle. As I'm pouring the boiling water, I hear a different knock.

"Come in!"

"Hey." I look up to see Guy, Kenny and Luis.

"What do you guys want?" I give Luis side eye as I seal the bottle and place it on the counter.

"We were worried." Kenny shrugs.

"And we got you some chocolate." Guy gives me a small smile as he hands me a box of chocolates.

"Thank you guys." I accept the gift.

Luis sheepishly steps forward to apologise. "Y/N, I'm really sorry about what I said earlier. I swear it'll never happen again. Can you forgive me?"

I take a moment to think about it - mainly to let him suffer. "As long as you've learned your lesson. By the way, I'm not sorry for kicking you. I hope it hurt."

He let's out a sigh of relief. "Trust me, it did."

"Good." We all smile then Luis tries to hug me. "Don't touch me."

He quickly jumps back. "Sorry." Everyone laughs - I try to hold it back because it'll hurt.

Soon enough, they all leave. Finally, I can have more painkillers. Right after taking them, there's another knock. This time I decided to open the door.

"Howdy, pretty lady." I'm met with a smile.

"Dwayne, what are these for?" I laugh softly in disbelief as he comes in and places a bouquet of flowers in a vase on my desk.

"Well, I know it's hard to see the beauty in anything right now. So, I wanted to get you some flowers to cheer you up." He turns around as he finishes the explanation. I instantly hug him with some force - catching him off guard.

"Aw, Dwayne." He wraps his arms around me. "Thank you."

"You're very welcome." He smiles as he breaks the hug.

"Whoever ends up with you is gonna be the luckiest girl in the world." I begin to tear up.

Dwayne and I continue talking for a little bit until Connie and Julie come back. They also got me some Texas bbq pringles. In response, I look At Dwayne and joyfully say:

"Yay, another thing from Texas! Best things come from Texas." They all laugh.

Soon enough, they all leave. They all cheered me up so much. Finally, I can get back in bed. Just as I get comfortable, I hear an odd singular knock followed by a yell.

"Y/N! My hands are full! Can you let me in?"

"I just got comfy!" I whine as I drag myself to the door.

"Sorry." Fulton says just before I open the door. "Will this make it better?" He asks as I see him carrying a load of McDonald's stuff.

"I love you so much."

"Me or the food?" He asks as he comes into the room and places the bags on my bed.

"Can't it be both?" I defend.

"Nice save." He chuckles. "Don't worry, I'm the last person coming. Who are the flowers from?"

"Dwayne."

"Cowboy's got taste."

"So, what's in the bags?" I ask - both of us now sitting on my bed.

"20 piece chicken nuggets, large fries, mozzarella sticks, oreo mcflurry and all the sauces so you can pick. And because you hate how flat their drinks are - I went to the store and got you some dr pepper and peanut butter cups."

Now on the verge of sobbing, I tell him, "If I didn't feel like death personified, I'd jump on you right now."

"I'm sure I can wait a few days." He smiles as he wipes away my tears with extra napkins.

"Good because when this shit is over, I'm gonna fuck you up - in a good way."

"Can't wait." He laughs.

"You're the best boyfriend ever, Fulton."

"I know." He smiles smugly, prompting me to playfully hit him in the arm.

We proceed to watch some movies and eat everything Fulton brought. I'll most likely feel sick - maybe I'll actually throw up - but it is so worth it. After letting the food settle, I cuddle into him and continue watching the movies. Since Fulton refuses to leave me, we stay like this until we fall asleep.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

48K 1.4K 31
" hey, your hand is really sweaty... " •─────────•❋•─────────• book one of two mighty ducks 2 lester averman x oc
180K 1.3K 108
What they would do in certain situations or their opinions on things. Also random mini stories i think of or if anyone request anything.
231K 1.7K 105
In this book there will be imagines,head cannons,and preferences Mighty duck characters I'm doing include: Charlie Conway Adam banks Guy Germaine ...
52.3K 867 30
FRIENDS INTO LOVERS 🎵 𝚒 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍... 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚒𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚎 𝚒 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍🎵 ~*~*~*~*~*~*~* Kendall C...