tales from Belwood: early day...

By crystal_pro_2024

with summer having come to an end, and ben having his biggest battle yet, he will have to adjust to life back... More

Episode 1: back to Bellwood.
Episode 2 - first day.
Episode 3 - paying a little visit.
Episode 4 - animo's new Evo
episode 6 - trying to fit in.
Episode 7 - the evo in the classroom.
Episode 8 - checkup.
Episode 9 - battle by the beach.
Episode 10 - providence
Chapter 11 - a history lesson.
Chapter 12 - a charming experience.
Episode 13 - camping in the woods.
Episode 14 - the fastest racer.
Episode 15 - a Xingo to far.
Episode 16 - Evos around the world.
Episode 17 - chase through Bellwood.
Episode 18 - nobody will talk about the weather.
Episode 19 - one last dance.
Episode 20 - escape from Abysus.
episode 21 - new roommate
Episode 22 - adventures in adrenaland.
Episode 23 - student film.
Episode 24 - the nemesis of nemeses
Episode 25 - heroes unite (again)
Episode 26 - trouble in Hong Kong part 1: the old gang.
Episode 27 - trouble in Hong Kong part 2: a decibel to high.
Episode 28 - snowed in.
Episode 29 - providence check in.
Episode 30 - breached
Episode 31 - a muddy reception
Episode 32 - Movie night
Episode 33 - wishing to be home alone
Episode 34 - trip to MT rushmore
Episode 35 - forever hunted
Episode 36 - into the T.A.P
Episode 37 - what lies beneath.
Episode 38 - preperations.
Episode 39 - a plan in action.
Episode 40 - downtime
Episode 41 - trapped in providence.
Episode 42 - the werewolf.
Episode 43 - what's up with the watch.
Episode 44 - dimensional disruption part 1: when the bens attack.
Episode 45 - dimensional disruption part 2: breached.
Episode 46 - the trouble in Abysus
Episode 47 - starting to assemble an army.
Episode 48 - basic training.
Episode 49 - let me out.
Episode 50 - expanding the force.
Episode 51 - let's not Forgetie about this.
Episode 52 - the history of the nanite event.
Episode 53 - double agent.
Episode 54 - bringing everything to an end.
Epilogue:

Episode 5 - A talk.

60 1 0
By crystal_pro_2024

As ben returned back to his house after a different day of school, he returned with rex and Gwen to just hang out only to find that grandpa max was nervously sitting on one of the couches while Sandra and carl where on one of the other two couches with frank and Natalie on the other.

Gwen: hey mom and dad. What are you doing here?

Frank: take a seat kid

The three tried to sit down but all of the seats were taken by the adults, so bobo showed up out of nowhere and brought them beanbags.

Rex: thanks bobo. Wait, BOBO!? What are you doing here?

Sandra: that's why you're here kids. We need to talk about your after-school activities.

Ben: what do you mean by "after school activities?"

Gwen and rex already had a good idea of what they were talking about. Car pulled the omnitrix closer to him and ben along with it. Pointing at it as ben got the picture.

Gwen: you told on us grandpa?

Grandpa: I didn't mean too, but you know how Sandra is.

Carl: I can't believe you've been letting our kids fight alien monsters.

Rex: it's more of aliens and monsters.

Sandra: and who how does rex fit into this. I know that ben hasn't made new friends in a while, but it seemed suspicious when he came home with someone like rex.

Bobo: what's that supposed to mean?

Frank: and why does the monkey talk? Is it one of those animal fusion things that were in town last week?

Max: I'm not the best person to let you know. Rex, do you mind explaining?

Rex: ok. Right let me just collect my breath.

He took a deep breath as formed his B.F.S

Rex: bobo and I are something known as Evos. People and animas who have been altered by the nanites that have now infected everybody. At any moment any one of you could become an evo. Wait, I mean...

Carl: wait, I can become one of those monsters? Get them out of me. Get them out of me.

Rex: It's now that simple. There basically bonded to you, every living thing has them.

Sandra: I find this hard to believe.

Rex: my hand is a giant sword.

However, as he tried to stand his ground his ground, his nervousness about standing up to the authority in front of him caused his sword to fall apart, not allowing him to rebuild it.

Rex: now, are you serious?

Frank: are you going to say anything Natalie?

Natalie: oh, I will, just waiting for my moment.

Sandra: give us the name of your parents, I'll call them and tell them to pick you up.

Ben: it's not that simple.

Rex: I don't know where my parents are. Until two weeks ago it was bobo and me against providence, but ever since I met ben, Gwen and max I've finally had a place to call home.

Frank: wait, then who have you been staying with?

Rex: max...

Max gives a nervous chuckle as carl looked at him, furious.

Carl: you couldn't spend two minutes away from your plumber work for your kids, but you've gone out and adopted a robot boy.

Sandra: and what about our ben. If he's this alien boy like you said, then what does rex have to do with this?

Ben: I got the omnitrix way before I met rex. Like first day of summer before.

However, as ben tried to show off the omnitrix to prove his point, Kevin flies into the wall as wrecking bolt, before reverting to normal.

Ben: what the heck Kevin?

Kevin: blame those two.

He pointed at the bug brothers who were standing outside of the house, Maurice walking in through the wall.

Rex: that's one ugly looking set of evos.

Ben: there not evos. How did they defeat wrecking bolt?

Maurice: well, it was quite simple, Sydney just used the second alien kid's lack of focus to knock him into the wall.

Kevin: you'll pay for that.

He slapped down on his antitrix and tuned into darkmatter, encasing Sydney in his dark matter and turning his attention to Maurice, rex forming his smack hands and getting ready to fight.

Natalie: just what is going on?

Kevin: don't worry mam, I'm taking care of this.

Gwen: since when are you a gentleman?

Kevin: whenever I feel like it. I mean...

He continued to stumble over his words as Sydney broke free from the dark matter crystal and he punched Kevin hard.

Kevin: time for quadsmack.

As he changed to quadsmack ben stepped outside and changed into rath.

Ben: let me tell you something bug brothers, rath is going to take you two down.

Maurice: we didn't even want to be here. Some guy with a metal gauntlet told us to come and stir up some trouble.

Rex: metal gauntlet?

Maurice: oh, and don't forget that trench coat.

Rex: that sounds weirdly familiar.

Ben: not the time rex. Keep the others safe. We've got this from here.

Kevin: aren't you like living rage or something?

Ben: rath will show you living rage.

Kevin: I'll take you up on that offer, later. For now, how about we kick this guy's butt.

Ben: rath likes that idea.

The pair continue to attack Sydney while rex grabbed onto Maurice.

Rex: where is that guy who sent you now?

Maurice: it's not like I know where he is. He just promised to pay us if we did this.

Bobo looked at him, concerned, as rex looked back at the rest of the group. He three Maurice as suddenly a red portal reopened up behind them and something grabbed them and pulled them through.

Gwen: what was that all about?

Rex: I don't know, but this was coordinated, and that portal looked weirdly familiar.

Ben: it kind of looked like alien x's portals.

Gwen: but he's in the null void and with Maximillian.

Carl: who are those people?

Ben: rath will tell you later.

Sandra: and what are you?

Ben: rath is an alien.

However, ben times out and returns to normal as does Kevin.

Kevin: sorry for the damages to your house, Gwen's parents.

Natalie: this isn't my house.

Kevin: oh, well I'm out then. See you losers.

He walks off and ben and Gwen look at each other confused. However, as they look over at rex who looks like he's frozen in fear.

Ben: you ok over their rex?

Rex: no, I swear I've heard of that guy. I can almost remember someone with a metal gauntlet and trench coat.

Ben: we'll figure it out. As for the hole in the wall, I don't really have anything that can fix that. That bloxx guy that other me used would be nice about now.

He said as he looked through his playlist of 10. The closest thing he had to something that could fix this wall would be diamond head, so he tried his best and covered the wall in crystal.

Ben: think that'll work?

Sandra: I'm still concerned about you having that watch. Can't you give it someone else and just let them do the alien fighting?

Max: it's locked to his wrist. Nobody can take it off without cutting his arm off.

Ben: well, azimuth can get it off me, but he's a few thousand lightyears away by now.

Natalie: do you think we should tell her?

Gwen: tell me what?

Max: better saved for another day. Now then, I think it's about time that rex, bobo and I head back to the RV park. Finding parking at this time of day is always difficult.

Frank: I still don't know how to feel all of this but maybe I was being to rash, I'll think all of this over tonight.

Natalie: we need to talk when we get home honey.

As they leave with Gwen ben and his parents stand in the hallway.

Sandra: so, do one of those alien guys have super speed?

Ben: well, XLR8 and jetray are pretty fast.

Carl: then you have no excuse to drag out doing your chores.

Ben: now I wish you didn't know. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 11 52
5 years after the events of ben gen rex, rex has moved up to being part of providence's special forces team. however, when an encounter with a new Ev...
2K 42 11
It's been 5 years sense Ben took of the omnitrix and the last time. When the earth is in danger and he is called to use it again after the disappeara...
12.7K 389 47
Book 1 of the Sequence series Y/n is a young scientist that works for InGen after the events on Isla Nublar with Jurassic World. Y/n is tasked with t...
20.6K 251 11
Two years after Ben's coronation and the Royal Cotillon, he has an announcement to make. How will it affect the people of Auradon? Is he still with M...