reunion || heeseung

yerinnnna

y/n have no choice to live with heeseung, the two hasn't met each after years and now would need to get along... Еще

十一
十二
十三
十四
十五
十六
十七
十八
十九
二十
二一
二二
二三
二五
二六
二七
二八
二九
番外
終結
新書

二四

1.9K 44 19
yerinnnna

♡︎♡︎♡︎

"heeseung, it gonna be a new year tommorow, have you thought how how to celebrate it?" yeojin mother asks him as they were sitting around the table eating.

"I'm not sure, but I'll probably go back korea to celebrate with my parents"

"ahh I see, when are you going back?"

"maybe tonight or midnight" he said as yeojin pouts.

"looks like someone wants to celebrate new years with you" her mother smirks.

"I can go on midnight too actually" 'yessss' yeojin cheered inside as she acts like she doesn't care.

her mother peek at her as she smiles. "alright then, have fun! the both of you too" she smiled at them and sunoo with riki.

★★★

"you know, I like fireworks especially when new years. its beautiful" she smiled.

"but sometimes seeing it with someone you love makes it more beautiful" she said sitting on her bed with heeseung beside her.

he smiles at her, "I see, there's still alot of time until night, why not we go shopping?" her eyes lit up.

"sure!"

they went to the mall as yeojin wanders around. "I'm gonna buy some clothes for new years, wanna help me choose?" she asks. "sure" 'more sure but yes of course why not I love-'

"heeseung let's go" she dragged heeseung making him flinch back to reality.

she walks around picking some clothes as she gave the worker. "ill get changing now, sit here and judge" she said and went in the fitting room.

a few minutes later, she came out as heeseung widens his eyes.

"how" "too revealing" she went back in again.

"how" "too fancy"

"this one is cute I like this one, pack this up for her" he told the worker.

"it's pretty and all but-" "it's not really revealing" "just don't wear out without me, pack this too"

"this one is fine.." "but I don't really like it" she said as she went back. "... huh?"

"pretty, but button them up."

"kinda plain..."

"yeojin it's winter not summer now"

"perfectttttt!!!! especially when it's cold outside you should get more sweaters" he said as yeojin glance at him. 'seriously? he doesn't like revealing ones?'

she changed back to her original clothes as they went to the cashier to pay up. "here's my card-" "oh miss your boyfriend had already payed for you just now."

"what, oh and he's not my boyfriend we're just friends" "is that so, he's the only male customer that doesn't play on his phone. you should really cherish him" she smiles as yeojin smiled back taking the bag of clothes.

"more like him cherish me, I'm limited addition" she murmured.

"what limited addition?" he asks as he was outside waiting for her.

"ill pay for our drinks, thanks for the clothes anyways" she smiled.

"no problem, also just treat it as a new years gift if you feel bad"

"alright" she pulled him with his sleeve to the drinks shop.

"when did you get so aggressive?" he asks sipping his milk shake.

"are you complaining" "no! definitely no never I would"

they shopped around the mall as they went in various shops and play stations. night came as heeseung pulled her to the rooftop.

"heeseung where are we going?? why are we on the rooftop-are you going to kill-" he knocked her head.

"I have a gift for you." he said and gave her a sparkler.

"no wayyy, quick! light this up" she hops excitedly.

the both played with the sparkler as it was near 12am. "you know, I still have something for you" he walks away and took a paper from his bag.

"this is?" she took the paper and look at it. it was the paper that she saw in heeseungs room that time.

two kids who look like the both of them were holding hands graduating. "did you drew this?"

"sort off....? but that was years ago" he coughs awkwardly.

"so you do like me before? really?" she grinds looking at him who's avoiding eye contact with her.

"I... just wanted to show you so you wouldn't think that was some weird paper I have or-"

"I know I know, I'm just shocked. you always avoided me when we were kids." she smiles continue admiring the drawing on the paper.

"hey what if it's other girls" she glares at him. "what? no way, you're the first person I've ever admire..." she smiles again. "sure then"

(gonna sensor em)

____

"it's 11.59 now," heeseung said looking at his watch. yeojin ran to the wall as she puts her hand on it. "the fireworks would be staring soon" heeseung followed her.

fireworks began to flash in the sky, various colours and patterns were formed. yeojin and heeseung admired the sky together, smiling happily.

"yeojin" he calls her as she turns to him. "yes?"

"about that night..., I didn't meant to ignore you the next day. I didn't know if you really meant it or you're just drunk"

"you should've ask me" she pouts.

"I promise I will share everything including all my joys and sorrows with you in the future" he smiles.

"tch how so cringy" she turn back to the fireworks.

heeseung pulled her wrist making her facing him as he leans forward. their face went close to each other slowly, as they closed their eyes.

she felt heeseung's lips getting closer to hers, as she leans forward. 'finnaly we could kiss with no doubts in our hearts-' he thought got cut off by her phone suddenly ringing.

the two flinched as they backs away awkwardly. "h-hello?" yeojin answers the phone nervously with heeseung facing away.

"now??" she looks at heeseung for a while as he turns to her mouthing, 'what happened?'

"alright alright" she hung up.

"heeseung I have to go home now they said there's something important" she grabs his arm.

"right now?" he looks at his watch.

"yeah, isn't your flight at like 1am?! hurry up well be late" "it's 1.30am-"

she quickly threw the extinguished sparklers as she pulls his hand running out.

★★★

"mom I'm home! heeseung ill help you pack your things first" they went up to her room to pack his belongings.

"ill miss you" he sighs as the two were done packing, standing outside as they wait for his taxi.

"ill go back soon" she smiles at him. a car came as it was his taxi.

"ill get going then" he walks away slowly as she frowns. heeeseung suddenly stopped and turn back to her.

"did you forget something?" he nodded and opens his arms. yeojin smiled widely and ran to his arms hugging him tightly.

he pats her head and kisses her forehead. "don't miss me too much, anything just text me or call me." he winked as he left. they wave at each other and started showing various hearts even after he went in car.

his taxi set off as he blew on last fly kiss to her. yeojin sighed as she hops back to her house happily.

"so what's the matter?" she went to her parents as the three sat down around a table.

"we figured out riki's background" her mother said as she widens her eyes.

"he didn't have any parents, that's why no one came to find him. he's from an orphanage." yeojin gasps.

"陽光孤児院(sunshine orphanage)" she said as yeojin quickly took out her phone to search.

"no need to search, they already closed down" she looks up at them in confused.

"they got sued for torturing, beating and selling kids for money. I believe riki escaped from there. since he's already a teenager, they released him and want him to survive by himself."

"but they found out he was actually going to sue them so they went to chase after him. unfortunately he hitted a pole and when they woke him up, he had lost his memories"

"so what happened afterwards"

"they let him go, well they won't be kidnapping in such a public and bright day"

"so... what do we do with riki"

"well..." her mother looked at her father. "your mother and I decided to adopt him" they said nervously, scared if yeojin wouldn't accept as she had been the only child who they cherish.

'riki as my brother..which means he'll take over the company, plus having someone to play with now, I'm finally not alone! I can open my own bakery now!' she smiled.

"I agree!" her parents looked at her in shock. "really?!" "in one condition." she said as the both nodded their heads.

"let riki handle the company when he's older, and I'll! be! free!!!" she cheered.

"well, he seems quite interested in business so..." "ouch" a voice suddenly appeared from nowhere.

"who's there?" yeojin flinched as he father quickly put a hand in front her mother protecting her.

the boy slowly came out from the shadow revealing riki. "uhm..."

"riki chan! when were you here?" her mother asks.

"did you heard everything?" yeojin asks as he noded.

"here sit next to me" she pulls the chair beside her for him to sit. he went to sat with them nervously with his hands fidgeting.

"are you really willing to adopt me" he asks, his expression was anxious.

"of course! we always wanted a son. but if you don't want to we can-"

"I would like too!" he smiled happily looking at them. "looks like we have a son now then, we'll do the adoption process tomorrow." he smiled at riki.

"thank you so much Mr and Ms.jo, I'll not dissapoint you two as a son" he stood up and bowed to them.

"oh dear just call us mom and dad" her mom laughed. riki looked at yeojin nervously as she noded smiling. "thank you, mom, dad" he said.

"aww I'm really your noona now" yeojin stood up and hugs him tightly.

☆☆☆

yeojin sat on her bed, thinking of what to text heeseung. it was already night the next day as heeseung had already reached Korea and his house.

hee<3

what are you doing love?

sitting on my bed, hbu?

I'm at the balcony, there's a lot of stars up there.

yeojin thought for a while as she typed.

heeseung look up

he looked up to the sky and back to his phone when it vibrates.

the moon tonight is beautiful

she smiles at her text. a few minutes passed heeseung still haven't reply her. 'is he asleep?'

hee?
are you asleep?
[seen]

hey
at least reply something
[seen]

If you're still around, can you reply back to me, even if it's a punctuation mark?

hee<3

yeojin scoffs. "he really sent me a full stop to me?! what does he mean" she throws her phone to the bed.

"alright? got it? stood messing around?"

"is he rejecting my confession or am I annoying? Didn't he already said those words to me? he even kissed me! how could he still be like this?!" she punches the bed frustrated.

"does a full stop means we're over?" she gasps.

"noona? you okay?" riki knocked on the door.

"you can come in, and I'm not fine" riki walks in frowning at her sudden mood change. she was giggling and all on her phone this morning.

"what happened?" she showed him the text messages.

"is he slow or, did the two of you date already?"

"well he didn't confess..." riki sighed. "sounds like he's using you to me"

"he won't, maybe he's just... slow or... doesn't understand!"

"well I'm sure he understands the meaning. you're going back Korea tomorrow, I'll continue to stay here with mom and dad as I still need to finish my studies here and help with the company"

yeojin looks at him sulking. "anything just call me, I'm all ears for the teas" he smiled.

"alright then..." a message from heeseung popped out.

'go to sleep, goodnight'

"tch, goodnight!" she typed hardly.

★★★

heeseung texted her again the next day.

are you awake?
I just woke up
are you going to the airport?
I'll go pick you up.
still sleeping?

he frowned as she didn't reply him. he switched to contacts as he calls jake.

"what's going on"

"let's meet" "not now I'm busy" "oh what" "jake what's so long?" a female voice shouted across the phone.

"is that jiwoo" "none of your business, call me later" "i-" jake hung up.

yeojin came out from the airplane as she walks into the airport. a familiar figure came running to her smiling.

"yeojin welcome back!" heeseung hugged her but she pushed him away. she glares at him and walked away as he follows her behind.

"ill help you with your luggage" he went to take the luggage but yeojin pushed it away from him. "I can take it by myself" she continue walking.

heeseung sighed as he snatches it from her. yeojin rolled her eyes and doesn't care. 'I would never like a player'

"yeojin what's wrong?" "nothing" "that doesn't seem nothing to me" "none of your business"

the two went back to heeseungs house. yeojin went straight back up to her room as she unpacks her things.

she heard the main door opening and closing. she knew heeseung went out the house as there's only the two of them. she sighed, 'get your spirits up yeojin he ain't worth for you'

____

"what? a full stop?!" jake puts down his cup. the two were currently in a café.

"what do you mean?" heeseung looks at him confused. "she confessed to you and you replied with a full stop??"

"what? it was me who confessed first."

"you did?" "yeah, no one could compare to my confession. I set off fireworks for her on the rooftop. isn't a sky full of fireworks the most beautiful love letter?"

"I even gave her something that's the most precious to me, doesn't that tell she means the most to me?"

"let me ask you something, did you tell her the girls most favourite word?"

heeseung blinks his eyes, "what word?"

"I love you" jake said as the worker passing by them coughed.

"sorry I didn't mean to intrude" he quickly walks away.

"no, when we do it, it sounds really tacky. I've prove it with my actions." jake just stares at him in disbelief.

"I thought she understood, that's why she sent me... that confession text. I thought that was her answer"

"listen to me" jake points at him. "you better think like a normal person, otherwise you're gonna lost her for real"

☆☆☆

"riki?" yeojin answered the call.

"noona you better see heeseung hyung post, is he talking about you?"

"alright ill see it." she hung up and scroll through his Instagram page.

'I have never thought that old be like a normal person, emotionally attached to someone. after living in the dark for so long, i could help but start reaching out for the light. i always said, it's nice to be a moss, i don't need the sun. one day, in the snowy night, under the moonlight, she said, the moon was beautiful tonight. i opened the window and looked up, she was right. so, i replied her a full stop. a full stop signifies, hesitation, reluctant to speak, and a forced answer. i hesitated, because i don't know that right now, i'm not supposed to, and i'm unable to reciprocate. will i be able to take good care of her? will i be able to protect her from harm? am i really the person she thinks i am? i was unwilling to speak because its my habitual avoidance. it was a forced answer, because i had to answer. the feelings that i could neither hide, nor deny. long short story, all i wanted to say is, i'm sorry. i'm a coward. i might have hesitated, but i still want to tell you, that i'm really glad there's such a coincidence. i like you too'

she smiled happily as she heard the door creak opened. she ran down as heeseung looked at her confused.

"I saw your post" "uhh... let's go up and talk" he walks to the stairs quickly as she follows him skipping.

"heeseung did you wrote that post for me?" "so, is it what I think it is? do you like me?" she continues but he didn't reply.

"why aren't you saying anything? is that what you mean in that post? you like me don't you? tell me, are you shy? heeseung~ do you-" heeseung went in his room and slammed the door at her.

he layed at the other side of the door as he texted her.

'go away'

her eyes widen."where can I go? I won't leave. come out!"

another message popped out. 'if you don't leave, I'll stay here forever'

yeojin scoffed. "you picked me up today, you haven't had lunch do you? I dare you to starve yourself in there!"

heeseung sighed at the other side and texted her. yeojin looked at her phone and shouted again. "talk to me please stop texting me!"

'no'

she sighed. "heeseung, are you hiding because you're shy? have you...regretted?" she looks down.

"it's fine if you regretted, I won't ask you anymore..." she said sadly. she turns around to leave as the door fling open.

heeseung pulled her into his room closing back the door. he pins her to the wall closing their distance with each other.

"what are you doing?" she knitted her brows.

"what are you thinking? this is my first time... first time writing a love letter. but i think you've misunderstood my meaning." he said.

"you should've give me time to calm down and get a hold of myself"

"did you... regretted?" yeojin asks with teary eyes. her heart was beating rapidly, but she wasn't the only one.

heeseung leaned foward as he kisses her lips as a reply. this time was deeper, more passionate and needy. tucking her hands beneath heeseungs shirt, as she returns his kiss.

deep kisses where they have their hands tangled in each other's hair to pull them closer. kisses exchanged as they move around, hitting the edges of tables and nearly tripping over things on the floor before making it to his bed.

"no regrets, I love you too" he whispers.

★★★

heeseung woke up the next morning going down the stairs half awake. he reached the dining table as there's a small note on it.

'dear heeseung, school is starting back in two days so I went to get some stuff with jiwoo. see ya! 💋'

heeseung scratches his nape as he smiled trying his best to stay cool.

"tch, she brushes me off as soon as she won my heart. its early in the morning, but she didn't even bother seeing her boyfriend and having breakfast first." he grumble then a smile krept to his face.
____

"you haven't answer me yet" she nudged jiwoo.

"so do you like him?" she asks for the hundredth time.

"shhhhhhh" jiwoo hide her smile.

"you're smiling you're smiling~"

"I have to open the bakery now, see ya!" she quickly waved goodbye to yeojin and ran away. "sure sure"

yeojin crosses her arm as she walks back. "but I still don't trust jake" she shrugs.

yeojin opened the door as she starts shouting. "I'm home~~~hee- oh jake"

"hi, oh let me help you with them" he quickly took the stuff she was holding and went to the table.

"its fine but thank you" she smiled. "I heard you're dating heeseung"

"oh you knew" she blushes. "heeseung is a very slow person, if he made you angry or sad just scold him" he laughed.

"i will!"

"what are you guys talking, laughing here and there" heeseung suddenly appeared.

"hee!" she ran to hug him. "also why did I heard jiwoo's voice when I call you that time" heeseung asks jake.

"ooo~" yeojin turned her head to jake ready for some drama. "I always wanted to learn how to bake a cake so I asked her to teach me, nothing else" his ears were now red.

"you see that honey, the last time he was confessing to you and now he's with jiwoo. aren't you glad that you choosed me" he smirks.

"tch" yeojin rolled her eyes.

"that was a misunderstanding," jake crossed his arms. "is jiwoo a misunderstanding too? it's the first time you've ever hung up on me" heeseung crossed his arms too staring at him.

"tch says the one who flew to Japan just because of the post" heeseung flinched by jakes sentence and yeojin widen her eyes.

"no way, the post of me and riki?" "you're talking too much!" he glared at jake.

jake shrugs teasing him. "you've got your things you can leave now" "ehh-" he pushes jake out of the house. "go find your jiwoo, bye!" he slammed the door.

yeojin laughed at the both of them. "what was he taking?" "his ramyeon pack"

♡︎♡︎♡︎

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

BTS Imagines ash

Разное

32.2K 751 9
The title says it all... :) *Note: There is only one imagine per member in this book. I will not be updating anymore but please check out my other bo...
24K 734 28
y/n moves away from her hometown, after a breakup that completely changed her life. four years later, she's finally healed and moved on, but runs int...
3.9K 484 33
" 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐚 𝐛𝐮𝐬 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐝. " ౨ৎ a park...
2.6K 57 14
What if yukine died that day? What if yato reverted to his old ways? What if yato used Nora? What would happen to our favourite god then? I don't own...