Forced with Another ~ แดฐสณแตƒแถœแต’ หฃ...

By n1ghtmar3XD

ON HOLD!! ~ โ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ข๐ฌ, ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ง ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฌ, ๐ก๐š๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๏ฟฝ... More

I remember... (1)
Home (2)
Anyone but you (3)
That's not good... (4)
Not that she knows it...(5)
Apples and Mint (6)
Rome for the summer (7)
Drunk confessions (8)
Flowers and Vines (9)
Plant Parents (10)
All that I need... (12)
Soul Siblings (13)
Quidditch and Confessions (14)
A/n

Alien Feelings (11)

89 4 0
By n1ghtmar3XD

˚ ☁︎ ˚

~Third Person~

It was the morning after. The sun's beams wiggled through the window and fell to the floor. Serenity. As quiet as dreaming trees. However, if you would strain your ears, you would be able to catch the sound of soft snores from the sleeping Slytherins. The pair slept peacefully. The male's arms clung around the female's waist, and the female's fingers are found tangled in the male's platinum hair. Their legs are tangled like roots buried deep in the ground. One begins to stir, in an instant, her e/c eyes are blinded by the sun's light.

~Y/n POV~

My eyes open to be faced with the welcoming warmth of the early October sun. These are the last few days of warmth before the harsh Scottish winter truly sets in.

Sleep weighed down my eyelids as my squinted eyes glance down to find a sleeping Draco whose arms are clutching my waist. Amused, I wiggled and attempted to turn out of his grasp, minutes later I find myself stuck in his arms.

In a huff, my sight landed on Draco's wand atop the bedside table. My eyes glimmered
with the idea. With all the strength I could muster, my hand stretched for his wand. After numerous failed attempts the tips of my fingers grazed his wand, finally grasping the stick. Not a moment is wasted before I magicked myself from his deathly grasp.

Absentmindedly, my feet dragged along the cold surface of our wooden bedroom floor. Under my weight the floorboards cried out, making me wordlessly curse at the noise.

Continuing on, I find myself before Draco and I's baby plant. Piss, the lonely little daffodil that sat centrally on our coffee table. After giving Piss some water, I decided to move her to the kitchen window, so she can get some sunlight.

"Here you go" once more, I found myself talking to the delicate life in a pot. It's curious, that one could find such enjoyment in talking to something or someone without a reason as to why they are saying the things they are saying, it's just a way to lift some weight off their backs.

"How have you been, Piss?" Silence. "Cool." I giggled lightly to myself. "I'm doing great, myself. Which is surprising..." I trailed off, for the first time since the war, I felt contentment in opening up, rather than desperately trying to keep it all in. This heavy desire to feel vulnerability is what my heart craved. Sure, Draco and I have shared our moments of weakness, but that wasn't longer than a couple of minutes. My heart wanted, no, needed to open up more.

"Your father, Draco, is still sound asleep. Something I've noticed is that he looks rather beautiful while resting. How he looks while he sleeps is the polar opposite of how I used to picture him. The irony, right?"

The plant sat motionless, the only witness to the crumbling of my walls, or so I assumed...

"Harry still refuses to give up his childish ways. He still holds a slight loathing for Draco, despite everything.

"I mean, yeah sure, those two used to be at each other's throats over every little thing! Regardless, I've grown rather exasperated with his immaturity."

Piss, the beautiful daffodil that she is, shined golden under the sun's gaze. Now, a pleasant pastel pallet painted the sky in a rainbow of shades. Golden and sapphire clouds as soft as petals scattered across the visible atmosphere, breaking up the morning sky. Carefully, I sat on the snow cold black countertop while I focus on the serene sight behind the glass pane.

My e/c eyes never left the scene. Oh, how it reminded me of my parents. Our restless night on our lawn or atop our mansion as our eyes curiously gaped at the night sky. Or the hours of sleep we lost when we would huddle under a thousand and one blankets sipping away at Mother's famous hot chocolate to watch the rising sun.

"I miss them. Why did they have to die? I'm not worth it..." silence. "You know, Piss. It's not just Harry that has begun to distance himself from me... all of them have. Well, apart from Luna, she does it because the others don't give her a choice.

"It's all because of Draco. I am not a blithering idiot, I know that's why they avoid me. Obviously, I don't blame Draco, regardless, I wholeheartedly blame them! I accept that they aren't comfortable around him, given their past. Do they assume it's easy for me?

"Don't get me wrong, I've begun to care for that blond twit, but at first... I thought I'd never be happy. I'm going to be completely, and utterly transparent with you here piss... I'm so very happy with him. I'm ecstatic we get along. I'm overjoyed that we've settled our differences. I'm contented that we've both matured enough to move forward from our coarse past.

"Despite that, those buffoons can't see past their blindness. Their Gryffindor pride is infuriating! This! This is why I wasn't sorted into Gryffindor!

"It's satirical: I didn't want him, Draco, to belong to me those few weeks ago... I refused to have him as mine. Now? Well, I doubt I could last a week without him." I grinned to myself. "I've come to find myself loving the company of a boy who I once loathed. His smirk that once made me want to vomit and never stop, I've now grown to adore it. Every laugh that leaves his lips is intoxicating. Draco Malfoy is suffocating, but in a pleasant way. If only he wasn't such an asshat half the time..." I smiled to myself, picturing the furious look I'd get of the Malfoy if he were here. "I'd rather get mauled by a Hippogriff than admit that"

~Draco's POV~

The gentle sunlight brought me from my slumber, bringing me back into reality where I lie motionless on an empty bed. An almost inaudible groan escapes my lips as the dawn light kills my sleepy mood. Glancing around the quiet space, I almost failed to notice the absence of Y/n. Guessing she is downstairs, I slowly trudged down the corridor to find her.

Silent whispers of a woman's voice flowed through my ears. Silently, I edged closer to the doorframe leading into the kitchen. There I come to find Y/n peacefully sitting on the counter, her feet swinging back and forth as words fell from her mouth deep in thought. For some time, no words were spoken. I began to contemplate whether or not I should make myself known to her, or wait and listen...

"You know, Piss." A wide grin broke my train of thought as soon as those words left her lips. I struggle to believe why she genuinely likes that name for the flower. "It's not just Harry that has begun to distance himself from me... all of them have. Well, apart from Luna, she does it because the others don't give her a choice." Excuse me? They've been ignoring her? Whatever for?

"It's all because of Draco. I am not a blithering idiot, I know that's why they avoid me. Obviously, I don't blame Draco, regardless, I wholeheartedly blame them! I accept that they aren't comfortable around him, given their past. Do they assume it's easy for me?" Her once soft warm tone was now completely obliterated as her voice filled with sorrow and anger. Pain filled my chest as my heart aches to see her like this. Even a blind man could tell how hurt she is over the actions of the ones she calls 'friends'. I had begun to notice how distant they've been ever since that one morning, yet I did nothing.

"Don't get me wrong, I've begun to care for that blond twit, but at first... I thought I'd never be happy. I'm going to be completely, and utterly transparent with you here piss... I'm happy with him. I'm ecstatic we get along. I'm overjoyed that we've settled our differences. I'm contented that we've both matured enough to move forward from our coarse past."

'Over the moon' is an expression nowhere near happy enough to describe my feelings. My whole life I've been told to wear a mask, to shield my emotions; yet this girl has managed to undo 16 years of learning to cover how I feel with one sentence 'I'm happy with him.' If only she knew...

"Despite that, those buffoons can't see past their blindness. Their Gryffindor pride is infuriating! This! This is why I wasn't sorted into Gryffindor!" Even when Y/n is angry, she never fails to make me laugh.

"It's satirical: I didn't want him, Draco, to belong to me those few weeks ago... I refused to have him as mine..." Despite everything I've been through, at that moment, those words hurt deeper than anything Voldemort ever did. Before my emotions could get to me, I heard the girl continue...

"Now? Well, I doubt I could last a week without him." A smirk spread across my face. Suddenly the words uttered by her a moment ago had been forgotten. It was although they were never said. The feeling I get, the new feeling I've learned only until recently, came flooding back, drowning my heart with joy. This feeling is still alien to me, despite the fact I've felt I for a while. I dared to try and string together a sentence to describe the feeling Y/n Edevane gave me, merely because the task seemed impossible.

"I've come to find myself loving the company of a boy who I once loathed. His smirk that once made me want to vomit and never stop, I've now grown to adore it. Every laugh that leaves his lips is intoxicating. Draco Malfoy is suffocating, but in a pleasant way. If only he wasn't such an asshat half the time..." My once smiling face contorted into a furious look. Although it softened as soon as it formed due to how true it was, although I'd rather pitch myself off the top of the astronomy tower than admit that... "I'd rather get mauled by a Hippogriff than admit that" I love her.

I... what...

.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

393K 7.5K 48
A month before Hermione returns to School,She finds out that she was kidnaped and sold to the Granger Family.She's shocked when she finds out that he...
56K 1.3K 67
Voldemort is dead. Harry killed him before being brutally murdered by Bellatrix Lestrange. Any mudbloods or bloodtraitors were to be sold into slaver...
113K 3.1K 119
"๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐ข๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ฉ๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ. ๐–๐ž'๐ฏ๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ก ๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐š๏ฟฝ...
151K 4.7K 66
Draven Abraxas Malfoy, son of the vicious wizard, and Draco Malfoy's fraternal twin falls in love with the Brightest Witch of her Age, Hermione Jean...