Henry Cavill Imagines

By Jkhappy24

Cute Funny Silly Sexy and dark Imagines of Henry Cavill All Compiled Here This is a Henry Cavill X Reader Ima... More

Video Games
Party
Toast
Poison
Lets Dance
Bad Girl
Coffee
Have A Seat
Dont Leave
Cum For My Birthday
Gingerbread House
Heater
It's Too Big?
Obey Me
Its A Date Right ?
Your Game Is Weak
Pizza At 2am ?
Witch Bitch
Your A Tease
Can They Hear Us ?
Come Closer
Take A Dirty Picture
Pancakes Please
Scream
RUNNN!
More Dirty Pics
Open Wide
Kiss Me More
Come Sit
Kiss The Cook
We Cant Stop
After School Hours
Karaoke
Finally Alone
Dance For Me
Stare
Kitty
Cupcakes
Holiday Sweater
Posession (Part 1)
Posession (Part 2 )
Shower
On Your Knees
Moan Cause That Was Fucking Hot
Jealousy Jealousy
Freezer Ice Cream
Kiss It
Put Some Clothes On
Sushi Love
Missed You
I Want My Bra Back
Groceries
Ring Ring
My Pipes Burst
Right In The Office
Christmas Baking Fiasco
We Can Do This Together
Black Mirror
Lazy
Pizza & Dreams & Babies
Golden Retrievers & Christmas Lights
Present
Mile High In The Sky
Things That Make Henry A Psychopath Part 2
Humiliated
Choking
Late Hotel Nights
Coats & Cold Nights
Things Are Heating Up
Remotely In Me
Hangover
Like What You See
Fck Me Eyes
The Same Gym
Sleepy
Lets Do It Again
Really During A Conference Call
Flight Back
The Christmas Party
Stripping
Turn Off The Lights
Milk Me
Double Stuffed
I'll Die Happy
Take It Off
Snow Angel
Even More Dirty Pics
Lips
Deep Throat
Bad Club Girl
Sex Swing
Husband Dick Is Better Than Boyfriend Dick
Kissing You
A CumBoy
Kunty Bet
Fuck The Fireworks
Fucked Out In The Mirror
Christmas Party Dress
Sexy Mrs. Claus
A Christmas Filling

Things That Make Henry A Psychopath

4.4K 56 4
By Jkhappy24

"Henry Wake Up it's morning and you need breakfast" you yelled to him from the kitchen you were pouring apple juice into a cup. Henry didn't even respond to you "Henry Get Your Ass Up" you yelled. Taking a sip of your apple juice putting the cup back down you started to walk to your bedroom And Henry Was laying on the bed with his body half covered. Every crease of Henry's ab lines was so sexy as the sunlight from the window shined right down on him god you wanted to pounce on him so badly. "Wake Up Babe" you said softly into his ear. You poked him in the muscle "I'm up babe " Henry said in a snarky voice "You know your hot when you do that" you said smiling at him as he sat up on the bed.

Henry Still looked tired "I'm still a bit tired but waking up to you looking sexy is even better" Henry said as he leaned forward to kiss you on the cheek "Don't look down" Henry whispered after he kissed your cheek "What is it Henry" his eyes darted to the middle of the sheets " I have morning wood maybe you could help me out" Henry licked his lips as he started at you ravishly every inch of your top he wanted to take it off. "Maybe we should go to the bathroom first" you smiled at him as he got up.

The bed sheet gracefully fell off his hips onto the ground biting your lip as Henry's hard glistening cock springs out from the sheet and of course fully naked "Fuck" you groaned under your mouth. Henry got closer to you his scent lingered as he went into the bathroom you followed him behind as you watched his sculpted ass move as he walked in.

God you wanted him so badly but you had to contain it it's not like you haven't seen it before. Standing there watching Henry look so goddamn perfect in the bathroom lighting. Henry just stood there looking down as you ran your hands behind his thick muscled waist your fingertips slowing moving down his abs as you stood there short right behind him "You know just what I want to relive me from this" Henry said as his Breath hitched as he started to moan.

Just Gliding your fingers closer to his hard cock you just stop right before you see the toilet paper roll. "Why did you stop I need to use that throat of yours now" he demanded in a sexual way "why is the toilet paper roll under Henry " you asked confused "because that's how I use it" he said with a smile on his face "your a psychopath no one puts their toilet paper under you idiot" laughing at him as you quickly grabbed his hard throbbing cock in your hands " I don't think I ever jerked you off from behind you before maybe I should milk that cock of yours only if you switch the toilet paper back" you said in a demanding way "Fine I'll switch it back- you cut him off "Only if you promise not to change it back I will do whatever you want me to do" you said smirking.

"Okay I'll switch it back just for you not to think I'm a psychopath.... Or am I" Henry stutters as he said in a dramatic pause. Henry finally decided to switch back the toilet paper roll the way he bent over to reach it was so fucking sexy you slightly cupped your hand and then slapped his ass "Fuck" you moaned "Shit" Henry jumped up a little since he didn't expect you to do that. "If you slap my ass again I'll have to punish you and handcuff you to the bed" Henry said right into your eyes with a devilish grin. God you wanted him to blow your back out this instant but You couldn't since you haven't ate breakfast yet. "I'll stop messing with your perfect ass Henry... or will I" you smirked as you bit your lip "I need to eat breakfast" he smiled as he finished turning the toilet paper roll. Henry walked behind you out of the bathroom naked into the kitchen.

"You know what would be better if you took off your clothes while we have breakfast" Henry smirked as you could tell he was laser eyed scanning your body down he was definitely undressing you with his eyes. "Me naked no I'd rather you be my eye candy while I eat my breakfast watching you" you said while rolling your eyes at him. Walking over to the cupboard and reaching up to grab a bowl from the cupboard you could sense Henry staring at your ass just his presence made you weak In the knees "you like the view" you said softly under your breath you wiggled your ass side to side "Babe don't do this to me You know how weak I am" Henry groaned you looked over your shoulder to see Henry's hardened cock sprung "Put the bowl down now and stop teasing" Henry couldn't help himself "Fine I'll grab the milk" he groaned while he walked past you to the fridge and took the milk out and set It on the counter.

"Fine Give me the bowl" he snatched it and grabbed the milk which made you even more annoyed. You watched Henry pour milk into the fucking bowl first. "Are you trying to not get me to fuck you why are you pouring the milk first" you snarled at Henry "Babe calm down" Henry rolled his eyes "Your definitely a psychopath for pouring your milk before cereal are you out of your damn mind the cereal goes first" you crossed your arms and stared at the ground by you still couldn't help to notice Henry's large cock just right there in your face nearly a foot away.

"Are You Actively trying to Annoy me right now cause I can be annoying" you slapped Henry's ass again "No I'm not trying to annoy you I just want to eat some cereal and your pussy now stop acting like this" Henry finished pouring his milk "You Know what Henry you are a psychopath cause who the fuck does that" you grabbed the bowl and purposely spilled it over your shirt "oops... " you smiled and then smirked at Henry "Oh whatever will I do I'm all wet with milk all over me" you knew what exactly what you were doing in This moment your nipples could cut paper poking out of your shirt and Henry was practically salivating by his mouth.

You slowly walked away from the counter as you pulled off your T-shirt as Henry basically eyefucking you you could feel his eyes ingrained from the back of your head. You got to the couch and layed down on your back while being half naked.

Watching Henry walk over towards the couch his hard cock bouncing with every step you wanted him so badly but not yet. "If you don't stop teasing me I will pin you to that wall" Henry said angrily but in a fucking sexy way "oh no I'm so scared" you laughed as you smiled at him.  "I mean it your such a cock tease babe" Henry grabbed your legs on the couch and tried spread them open you fought him back as you pulled the opposite direction " if you stop being psycho maybe you can make me cum all over you" you fake moaned in between every few words "Maybe if you stop this little game your playing I would be choking and fucking the shit out of you right now" Henry said while groping your inner thigh "Maybe that's what I want" you opened your mouth put your finger in your mouth sucked on it and made a popping sound with your mouth as you stared Henry dead in his eyes as he watched you "Fuck... goddamn it your pushing my last button"

Henry was getting irritated which made him even sexier when he was angry when he was angry all that energy he would use to fuck the shit out of you his hard pounding cock into your walls every inch of that rage came out during sex and you loved it.

"Henry..." you spoke to him right in front of his face "What ?" He replied looking defeated "I'm gonna give you 2 chances I have 2 tests for you but first". - Henry cut you off "First what" he asked as you looking deep into your eyes. You pulled Henry in by his neck and kissed him both of your tongues fighting as the kiss deepened Henry grabbed you from your waist as he pulled you up off the couch you both moaned as he gripped you tightly kissing you fondling your back as he threw you up against the wall. "I'm not fucking psycho you are" Henry replied angrily " his lips left yours as he talked in between kisses " Bring Me Back to the kitchen" you demanded as you both were dead set in the eyes.

" Okay" Henry agreed you got to the fridge and opened it from Behind Henry and he still had you wrapped around him you grabbed a cheese stick "Show me how you would eat this" you grabbed it with one arm around Henry's neck and your other hand in front Henry sat you down on the counter. You watched as Henry bit down on the cheese stick taking a chunk off the tip "What the fuck" you moaned in a fake way about it "What's wrong with you we were just about to- He cut you off once again "What did I not eat the cheese stick how You wanted me to" you rollled your eyes once again "Your a fucking psychopath you don't eat a cheese stick like that give me that" you snatched it out of his hand.

Once again you started to tease the tip of the cheese stick like you were about to suck it off "Babe really" Henry looked at you disheveled about to risk it all once again "Oh I'm sorry did I strike a nerve". Henry then just watched you closely " Now this is how you properly eat a cheese stick you slowly peel back the layers from the tip and then put it in your mouth like this" you smiled as you demonstrated as you let the string fall delicately into your mouth " Are you seriously making this sexual to again" Henry was very annoyed and not having it "I'm not psycho for eating it differently than you" Henry crossed his arms as he was getting even more mad. "Oh Henry I'm just showing you how to properly eat a cheese stick what you were doing was psychotic" you smirked right as him as you finished peeling the entire cheese stick. Licking your lips as Henry stood there just ready to ravish you and fuck the life out of you.

Henry thanked god this was over as you slowly pulled off your shorts while sitting on the counter you let it fall to the floor and you were now completely naked while Henry already has been naked the whole time.  "Now that your done deep throating that cheese stick" Henry replied laughing Henry Picked you up aggressively as you whipped your legs up back around his waist he slammed you against the wall "Shit Henry" you moaned.

Henry brought you back to the bedroom while his hand around your neck he was ready to punish you all hot and angry just how you liked it. "Now it's your turn to obey me no more funny games" Henry said as he threw you on the bed on your stomach. He grabbed you by the hair and one hand on your waist your back arched as his thick throbbing cock thrusted inside of you. "Is this what you wanted I'm going to break you" Henry grunted as his thrusts were deep inside you and hard "This is for the Toilet paper" he thrusted his cock deep inside of you making  your body tremble and thrusted super hard again " And This Is for the milk tease" Henry grunted and thrusted inside you even harder leaving his cock deep inside of you even longer "And This Is For the cheese stick" he said as he thrusted even harder making you lose balance it felt so fucking good  with each thrust "Harder Henry" you screamed As you were nearly suspended in the air from Henry sliding his throbbing cock in and out of you.

Henry just let you go for a second "Turn Around" he demanded as you laid  on your back facing him Henry lifted you up and you were straddling him with your legs around his waist. Henry whisked you away as your back aggressively hit the wall. Henry's one hand slapped the wall as you thrusted your hips forward as you bounced on this cock up and down. The heat of your bodies rubbing together started making each other sweaty as the droplets fell down your glistening your body. Henry put His hand around your neck as he squeezed it tightly you definitely did not want him to stop you were enjoying this so much "Fuck Me harder Henry" you yelled.

You worked his cock inside as you Grinded your hips in circles as Henry was still giving you hard deep thrusts Everytime. Henry slapped you as he railed you "Fuck your so hot when you do this to me" you replied while moaning "Yeah and I'm not done with you" he said. Walking you to over back to the couch Henry sat down with you on top of him. He slapped your ass really hard as he forced you harder onto his throbbing wet cock. Henry's hands ran down the side of your body and found his hands massaging your Tits "Fuck" you moaned "Your taking this cock so well for me babe" Henry smiled as he watched your tits bounce in front of his face.

"This is exactly what I wanted babe you destroying my cock" he moaned with every word he said as he was breathing heavy and enjoying it. Henry's Hand made its way to your ass as he smacked and grabbed your ass while his other hand was choking you as you stared at him In his eyes "You own me Henry just like that Fuck" you said in between breaths "I Know you love it when I'm rough with you" he smirked as he slapped your ass again "Don't Stop keep going" your body was shaking and trembling from every thrust and Henry's grip on your neck got tighter.

You could still breathe but Henry was really getting wild with himself. You arched you back a bit as Henry's tongue latched onto your nipple sucking it you felt like you were in another world. He flicked and sucked your hard nipple in circles moaning at every touch you never wanted this to end. Henry really owned you as he devoured you and every inch "I Fucking love you babe" henry said panting and he leaned in to kiss you again "Yeah and I love your cock" you said very sexually to him "This is All yours" he moaned as he lifted you up off the couch and sat you in front of him on your knees.

Henry looked down on you as he demanded "I'm gonna cum babe so milk my cock deep into your mouth" he said while grabbing your throat with one hand. Henry's eyes were rolling back into his  as you grabbed his pulsing wet cock and shoved it into your mouth you sucked every inch of it from the top to bottom and swirling your tongue around the head and moving your mouth up and down really fast. "Keep going" Henry mumbled "Shh" you shushed him as you worked on his soaked cock henry was cumming into your mouth as you slobbered all over it. Henry grabbed the back of your head as he forced his cock deep into your throat basically throat fucking you "fuck I'm gonna come babe don't stop" Henry moaned it was so hot. His thrusts were deep into your mouth as his warm cum filled up your throat. You spit on his cock as the drool and his cum came out of your mouth you swallowed the rest. Henry looked at you in your eyes "mmm my good girl" he wiped the side of your lips with his middle finger "You taste so good henry" you smiled as he replied "I think you deserve it for being a cock tease now maybe I need to suck that pussy of yours" he winked at you.

You were still panting from that workout of henry oh he knew how to fuck good. "Oh babe we can do that later once we take a shower I'm all sweaty" you said wiping your forehead "Well do you still think I'm a psychopath" he laughed "Um Yeah the way you just fucked me was like A psycho but I loved it and you need to do it again later" you sighed as you walked over to the bathroom "Can I Join you" Henry insisted "I'm probably not gonna get a good shower in if your gonna fuck me in it I actually need to wash up henry" you rolled your eyes "Oh your being sassy now I see maybe you do need to get shower fucked" henry said while followed you close to the bedroom but you shut her door him "Sorry I need a solo shower I'll see you out there in 15 minutes babe okay" you laughed as you got into the shower thinking how he must be a psycho since you found some serial killer trophies in the vent maybe you were wrong or not who knows.... and an after thought you didn't even get to eat breakfast maybe because you had Henry as breakfast lmfao

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.3K 530 60
Just Some imagines for Niall Horan. Feel free to use any of them if you wish except for the requested, you'll have to ask me for those. Also Check ou...
5.2K 46 6
While Henry is away for filming, Kal is with one of Henry's brothers. But what happens if this big friendly giant runs away during a storm and ends u...
2.2M 46.7K 200
Completed in 2016. Y/N: Your Name N/N: Nickname Welcome to my DC Comics Imagines book! I really don't know what to say for the description of this...
28.3K 391 40
Sarah is living her humdrum existence when she has a happenstance meeting with a movie star. After a drunken night out, they are inseparable. Everyth...