Owned By A Mafia | Jungkook...

By hazzel_514

COMPLETED "WHY? Why can't you be with me?WHY?" Jungkook questioned, his eyes spitting fire while his heart q... More

Introduction
01 PROLOGUE
02 ENCOUNTER
03 FEELINGS
04 CARE
05 SCARED
06 CRAVING
07 OBSESSION
08 ONCE IN MY ARMS
09 THE KISS
10 CAN'T SEE YOUR TEARS
11 THE CONFESSION
12 PAIN
13 BETRAYAL?
14 BETRAYAL pt:2
15 FAKE
16 PAY FOR IT
17 YOUR PAIN IS MY PAIN
19 GOTCHA
20 MARRIAGE
21 LOVE
22 DESIRE
23 DESIRE pt:2
24 LUST
25 RECEPTION
26 MINE
27 BLEEDING SOUL
28 TRUTH
29 BROKEN
30 HAPPINESS
31 MY LIFE
32 ANONYMOUS
33 ATTACKED
34 BREAKING AWAY
35 GONE
36 WITH ME
37 FORGOT
38 ATTRACTION
39 ATTRACTION pt:2
40 HE
41 SUFFERINGS
42 MESSED UP
43 WANT YOU
44 MINE TO CHERISH/RUIN
45 MY WIFE
46 MY HUSBAND
47 MY LOVE
48 MARK YOU MINE
49 APPA
50 FEEL YOU
51 BACK AGAIN
52 BACK AGAIN pt:2
53 UNREVEALED TRUTH
54 MET AGAIN
55 GAME END
56 REVEALED
57 EPILOGUE

18 RUNNING AWAY

18.2K 721 49
By hazzel_514

|y/n's pov|

Me, Daehyun, and my parents are happily enjoying a picnic on an open hill. Evening shadows are deepening into shades of blue and purple as daylight begins to fade away.

I was running behind Daehyun, trying to catch up to him. We are all happy, enjoying our food, playing games, talking to my parents, laughing, and giggling.

But suddenly, black clouds started to cover the sky, and darkness settled around me. I saw everyone fading away.

"Eomma, Appa, Daehyun! NO! PLEASE TAKE ME WITH YOU!" I shouted, crying out loudly.

But after giving me a weak smile and assuring me that everything would be okay, they turned into sparks and flew away.

Before I could comprehend anything, a deep voice came from behind me. "My love, you're mine now. I will kill anyone who tries to take you away from me." I froze in my spot. I could feel him smirking, and I knew who he was, but my body didn't have enough strength to turn around and face him.

"My love, come!" He softly yet fearfully asked me. I shook my head as a response. I didn't want to go there. It would be painful for both me and him.

"COME HERE, Y/N!" he said, gritting his teeth. I sensed that he was angry now.

"Willingly or unwillingly, you have to be with me," he yelled, and I heard his footsteps coming towards me.

"No! NO, JUNGKOOK!"

I opened my eyes and looked around, only to find myself in an unfamiliar room.

My breaths were heavy due to that horrible nightmare. I hoped everything would be fine.

But a tear escaped from my eye, knowing that nothing was going to be fine, sooner or later.

I stood up and looked around the room, which I assumed was Jungkook's room. Everything in his room was so dark, just like his personality.

It had been 15 minutes, and I was trying to find a way to escape.

Yes, escape. I couldn't live here with him. First, I would get out of here, and then I would find Daehyun. I knew he had been kept somewhere I couldn't reach, but I would find him.

The door of the room was locked. I didn't know what Jungkook was trying to do or why he was doing all this to me.

Finally, I found his room's window open. But how was I going to jump from here? It was quite high.

I took out some clothes from Jungkook's closet and tied them together. I threw one end of the cloth outside the window, and it landed on the grass.

My hands were shaking, and my whole body was trembling. I knew that if Jungkook caught me again, he wouldn't spare me this time.

Summoning my courage, I escaped from his room through the window, using the tied clothes as a makeshift rope.

I looked around and found myself in a garden area.

The night was deep, and the silvery moon was dotted across the dark blue night sky. It was beautiful; I had never seen this side of the mansion before. Suddenly, I heard someone talking, so I hurriedly hid behind some bushes.

I was thinking right; they were his guards. But they seemed calm, indicating they didn't know I wasn't in his room.

A few moments later, they left after looking around. I sighed in relief.

Without wasting any time, I left his mansion through the back door. This area had less security, so it was my best chance. Although it was difficult, I managed.

"Sorry, Jungkook," I mumbled sadly and made my way to an unknown destination.

|Author's POV|

"How did she escape?" Jungkook yelled out of frustration before glancing at the guards and maids who were standing in front of him, trembling.

"ANSWER ME!" He shouted, and everyone present flinched. No one dared to utter a single word; they didn't want to meet their boss's wrath, who was now red-faced with anger.

"YOU'RE ALL USELESS IDIOTS," he said, and in a fit of rage, Jungkook shot one of his guard's legs. The guard fell to the ground, groaning in pain, while the others started quivering with fear.

"LIAM!" He called another guard, who stepped forward, not wanting to provoke further Jungkook's anger.

"Find her before morning, or else consider your graves booked," he threatened and stormed out of the room, his bloodshot eyes glaring at them.

Jungkook sat on the floor near his bed, surrounded by the wreckage he had caused in his room. He was trying to ease his anger, but nothing was helping.

His heart refused to believe that Y/N wasn't by his side. At this point, he couldn't bear the thought of being apart from her. Even with all she had done, he couldn't bring himself to hate her or lose her.

"Y/N, why are you doing this to me?" he whispered softly, though his body burned with rage.

A knock on the door interrupted his thoughts, and he quickly stood up, not wanting to reveal his vulnerable side to anyone.

"Come in," he said, granting permission, and Liam walked in. He wasn't surprised by the state of Jungkook's room.

"B-boss, we found Miss Y/N's location," Liam said, fear evident in his voice. He knew that a wrong move could cost him his life.

"Where is she?" Jungkook asked in a cold tone, securing his gun in his belt.

Liam finally gathered all his courage and spoke a single word, "forest." Without wasting a second, Jungkook ran outside, followed by his group of guards.

On the other hand, Y/N, after leaving Jungkook's mansion, found herself in a forest. She couldn't see anything except trees.

It was almost morning; the sun was about to rise, but she didn't know where to go. She had been running for two hours and hadn't found a path leading to the city.

"Where have I gotten myself into?" she muttered, sighing. She was tired and hungry, her body aching with pain. She hadn't eaten anything since the previous evening.

She walked slowly, hoping to find a way out of the forest, but suddenly heard the growling of a wolf. Adrenaline rushed through her blood, and she began shaking with terror.

"What should I do now?" She whispered, her eyes welling up with tears. She knew she wasn't brave or strong enough to face a wolf. She couldn't even stand up to Jungkook, so how could she fight a wolf?

Y/N started running to save her life. She didn't know where she was headed; she was just running. But her escape was short-lived as her foot got caught on a wooden stick, causing her to fall.

"Ahhh! Please help!" She shouted, desperately seeking assistance. But she knew there was no one in the forest to rescue her. Her hands and knees were bruised, and she hissed in pain, bursting into tears, convinced that this was the end of her life, to be eaten alive by a wolf.

She had no energy left to get up. However, her eyes widened in bewilderment when she saw a wolf approaching her.

"I'll miss you, Jungkook," she mumbled amidst her sobs, closing her eyes as she remained seated on the ground.

|Jungkook's POV|

We had finally reached the forest. We were close to Y/N, yet she remained out of sight.

My heart was pounding so loudly that anyone nearby could have heard it. And it would be a lie to say that I wasn't worried about her.

Despite everything she had put me through, I couldn't bring myself to hate her or accept the idea of losing her.

It was nearly morning, transitioning from night to day, and Y/N was alone in the dark, creepy forest. I couldn't allow anything to happen to her; the mere thought of it made my soul ache, my heart ready to stop beating. She was my lifeline, my love.

Her health was undoubtedly deteriorating; hunger would be gnawing at her by now. Why was all of this happening to me? Each passing second tested my patience.

I searched tirelessly, running in every direction, my eyes desperately scanning the surroundings.

"Liam! Divide the guards and send them in different directions. I need her now. If anything happens to her, I'll burn all of you alive," I commanded, my voice edged with a threat. Liam and the other guards gulped nervously and nodded before bowing to me.

More than half of the guards dispersed in various directions. Liam and the rest remained by my side, joining me to find Y/N.

My mind was consumed by negative thoughts, but I had to reassure myself. No, Jungkook, she will be fine, safe next to you.

While walking, my foot landed on something squishy.

I looked down, and my eyes widened as I saw a partially eaten human body. I knelt down, tears streaming down my face, thinking it could be Y/N. It is difficult to recognize the body but it looked like y-y/n's body...no!

"Y/N! Y/N! Please wake up," I pleaded, shaking the lifeless body. I shouted, not caring about the alarmed expressions of my guards. At that moment, only Y/N's safety mattered.

This couldn't be real; she couldn't leave me like this. I refused to let her slip away from me. Wherever she went, I would follow. If she wasn't there, there would be no Jungkook either. Our existence was intertwined.

With determination, I stood up and started punching a nearby tree.

I had lost my senses, devastated by the sight of the most important person in my life in such a state. The guards stared in shock, but I paid no attention. All I cared about was Y/N.

"B-boss, what are you doing?" Liam's voice cracked as he approached me, attempting to offer comfort.

"Stay right there!" I growled, raising my hand to signal him to stay back.

"This Jeon Jungkook will die with you."

----------------------------------------------------------

~owned by a mafia~

Do vote and comment
Take care
Borahae 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

430K 12K 40
"Jungkook, I'm warning you...Don't dare to touch me...! " You half yelled at him. His smirkfull but handsome face right an inch toward you as his ho...
24.1K 785 17
Stating her opinion, she was about to walk away when Jungkook held her wrist halting her steps and pinned her to the nearest wall. Jungkook: "My Darl...
5.8K 257 10
"Doctor how is my wife? Is she ok" Taehyung asked while looking at doctor. "Don't worry Mr. Kim, Mrs. Kim is fine she just need time take a little r...
384K 14.8K 37
He leaned his face dangerously closer to her pinning her both wrists tightly beside her head on bed, she closed her eyes tightly feeling his body wei...