The lost of brothers 2

By nineturtlemates

Takes place after the lost of brothers The Hamato family are back With new adventures Read to find out mor... More

Prolougue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45

Chapter 39

16 2 0
By nineturtlemates

Yoshi, Shen, Mikey, April, and Casey run through the Shredder's lair.

They're looking for the machine that took Mikey's power.

Donnie had told them to get to the machine and wait there to use it once they get Mikey's powers back from the Shredder.

They get to the machine and then wait around it, making sure no one is around.

"Will this work?" Mikey ask.

"We must trust your brother's plan, Michelangelo" Yoshi answers his son.

"I know but, they are doing the hard of getting it back and we are just waiting, we should be helping them," Mikey says.

"The plan is for us to stay here, my son. Our part is to make sure no one destroys this machine so that you can get your powers back. There will be time to help your siblings" Shen tells her youngest son.

The next thing they knew, they hear sounds coming from the door and stand in a fighting stance.

The door opens and reveals to be Baxter stockman and foot soldiers.

"What?! How you get in here! Never mind! Get them!" Baxter yells out and the foot attacks the group, who fight back to keep them from reaching the machine.

Stop the foot

And

Protect the machine

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 106 12
I love you Simple yet complicated Protecting the person you love might be easy inside your head but it is also a between life and death mission Fight...
157K 10.7K 125
Disclaimer: I do not own this story, this is just and heavily edited MTL. Full title: Stockpiling Supplies and Raising a Child in the Post-Apocalypti...
403K 54.1K 140
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
9.2K 327 15
Its been years.Alex has changed and became the best he should be,or the worst for some people. Time molds and shapes people for the challenges it br...