crawl ( f.w )

By richieshotgirlfriend

" we can still touch the sky if we crawl, till we can walk again. then we'll run. until we're strong enough t... More

one
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty.
thirty one.
thirty two.
thirty four.
thirty five.
thirty six.
thirty seven.
thirty eight.
thirty nine.
forty.
forty one.
forty two.
forty three.
fourty four.
fourty five.
fourty six.
forty seven.

thirty three.

26 1 22
By richieshotgirlfriend

10:43am. i woke up pretty early considering millie, grace and i went to bed late. some sun was shining through the curtains and made the room glow a little. my eyes widened once i realized i didn't text anybody once we got here.

i reached for my phone on the bedside table, unplugging it from the charger. the screen lit up and i had dozens of messages from gaten.

yesterday at 8:04pm

gaten: i wish you told me you were leaving so soon

gaten: i'm hurt :(

gaten: be safe <3

yesterday at 11:10pm

gaten: did you get there safe?

gaten: taylor?

gaten: text me when you can, goodnight.

i felt super bad. i had totally forgot my phone existed yesterday and i was barley on it. gaten was probably sick to his stomach right now considering the fact that i haven't talked to him since yesterday morning. my thumbs moved across the keyboard before my mind could keep up.

today at 10:46am

i'm so sorry gaten, i wasn't on my phone as much yesterday once i got here. i am okay and alive :)

i also apologize for not letting you know that i was leaving, i got distracted and i promise to let you know when i'm coming back :(

i placed my phone on my chest and stared at the ceiling before looking over at millie. her brown hair was splattered across her face and her long eyelashes laid gently on the top of her cheeks.

finn's pov

" hey, you ready? " i asked jack who was walking over to me with his suitcase.

" more than ever. " he responded.

we began walking over to the car that would be driving us to the airport. the flight would only be three hours so i just decided i'll sleep through the whole thing.

i text taylor before and after our flight, just to see what she's up to and to let her know that we landed safely.

no response.

i lightly sighed and slid my phone into my pocket as we walked down the never ending hallway in the airport.

" what's killing your mood? " jack asked, nudging my arm a little.

i chuckled and turned my head towards him. " nothing, just taylor hasn't responded yet. "

" how are you guys by the way? " he added. " i've seen things on twitter.. "

" yeah, " i sighed. " we're doing good actually. taking things slow— "

" i wouldn't say slow. " jack laughed. " you guys are already back to kissing, hugging and other shit. "

" friends can't kiss? " i questioned, trying not to laugh.

jacks eyes widened and he tilted his head as we pushed through the doors to get outside.

" she's the only friend i kiss. " i added, looking around for the car that would bring us to my house.

" mhm. " jack hummed.

" gentlemen. " the chauffeur greeted us. " hope your flight was good. "

" it was, thank you. " jack spoke.

1:09am. the ride to my house wasn't long, probably twenty five minutes. the night was cold and the city lights lit everything up as we drove further into town.

once we reached the neighborhood, it was quiet and dark with a few street lights on. when we pulled up in front of my house, jack and i thanked the guy, and we learned his name was kevin.

" it's so late and i'm so tired. " i groaned as i pulled my suitcase from the trunk.

" are your parents up? " jack questioned, putting his bag on his back and walking towards the house.

" doubt it. " i responded. " we'll probably see them in the morning. "

we quietly entered the big and dark house. jack and i walked upstairs, and i showed him the room he'd be staying in.

" i'm gonna shower then go right to bed. " jack said, stretching his arms.

i chuckled and began walking towards my room. " me too. "

right as i sat on my bed, my phone chimed. i sighed and dug my fingers through my pocket to pull it out.

today at 1:34am

unknown: is this finn?

i looked at my screen in confusion. who would be texting me this late?

uh depends who's asking

unknown: it's grace, taylor's sister

i let out a breath i didn't even know i was holding in. i was sort of relieved to hear from her sister since i wasn't able to reach taylor myself.

nearly gave me a heart attack

what's up? how'd you get my #?

grace: stole it out taylor's phone

grace: she's passed out with millie upstairs

attachment: 1 image

i laughed at the picture of taylor and millie fast asleep together. tay was laying on her side while millie had her arm draped over the other girl.

thank you for that lmao

how is she btw?? she kinda went m.i.a

grace: she's good, i think lol

grace: yeah she wasn't on her phone once she unpacked & everything. her, millie and i basically hung out this whole time

grace: i noticed you and gaten were texting her a lot, i told her and she said she'd text you guys later

i'm glad she's doing good

she didn't text me back, which is fine, i was just a little worried.

thank you for telling me though :)

grace: np finnlord gn

you laughed at " np finndlord gn "

i set my phone next to me and sat up. i ran my fingers through my hair and began digging through my suitcase for pajamas.

***

11:03am. when my eyes opened, my brain was confused for a second. i sat up, looked around then remembered where i was at. i could already smell food being made downstairs, which made my stomach rumble.

i took my phone from off the charger and laid back in the spot i was in. when my screen lit up, the first thing my eyes focused on were texts from taylor, from a couple minutes ago.

today at 10:47am

tay: i'm so sorry i didn't text you back yesterday finneas :(

tay: i hope you weren't too worried and i'm so glad you landed safely <3

i smiled slightly and began typing.

it's okay love

i'm glad you were having a good time

i closed out imessage and went into instagram as taylor texted back pretty fast.

tay: finneassss i miss you :(

tay: good morning :))

this is where a full formed smile appeared on my face, soon my cheeks started hurting.

i miss you more moonlight

let's ft later, pretty sure jack will be happy to see you lol

tay: yes yes yes ofc

tay: alsoooo

alsooo

tay: happy thanksgiving finneas :)

tay: you don't understand how grateful i am that your in my life, i seriously love you more than anything

same to you beloved, you are my number one priority and i thank god everyday for putting you in my life.

i love you more than life itself <33

after that, i stood up and walked to the bathroom, but i ran into jack in the hallway.

" happy thanksgiving man. " jack said, giving me a hug.

" same to you. " i replied smiling.

" your mom and dad are seriously the coolest people ever. " jack added. " i've been helping them cook since i think ten am. "

" why didn't no one wake me up? " i questioned.

" we wanted to let you sleep. " he responded. " plus we were talking about you and taylor. "

my eyes widened. " what? why? what about us? "

jack chuckled and patted my shoulder. " relax finn, your parents absolutely adore her. "

" but they never even met her yet? " my eyebrows furrowed.

" they have phones you know. we talked about the rumors and Grace, they never believed it for a second. i think they're just as sad about you guys being broken up as us. "

" did you initiate that conversation? "

" what's with all the questions? " jack said, turning around to walk down the stairs. " don't worry, i didn't tell them that she gave you head halloween night. "

my cheeks got hot. " jack! "

once i was done in the bathroom, i headed downstairs where i heard a bit of the conversation jack was having with my parents.

" oh yeah, taylor's head over heels for finn. " jack stated. " you should hear the songs she's written for him. "

" really? that is so adorable eric! " my mom said to my dad. " how can we hear them? "

" it's on apple music. " jack answered.

i rubbed my temples and continued walking down the stairs and into the kitchen, all three turned their heads towards me.

" good morning sweetie. " my mom said walking over and hugging me. " it's so nice to see you again. "

" morning mom. " i greeted, wrapping my arms around her. " i missed you also. "

i said hello to my dad and we began having conversations about every topic that was brought up.

" so finn, " my mom began.

here it comes.

" jack was telling us a bit about taylor. " she finished.

i looked over at jack who gave me a smile and a thumbs up, like my parents couldn't see him.

" what about her? " i questioned, filling a bowl with some cereal.

" are you guys back together? " she added.

" mary i think if they were together, he would've came here with her and not jack. " dad spoke, chuckling.

" listen to dad mom. " i laughed. " but no, we aren't together at the moment. "

" that sucks honey i'm sorry. " she said.

" it's alright mom. " i replied, eating my cereal. " we're really good friends though. "

" really good friends. " jack said, dragging the word really.

" jesus jack, shut up. " i spoke.

" well, do you think we could meet her? " mom asked, taking some food out from the oven. " we know you guys hang out. "

i looked up at everyone with a confused face. " and how do you know that? "

" we watch tmz son. " dad replied, rinsing some vegetables off in water.

" we were on tmz?! " i panicked, turning over to jack.  " i thought we were just on twitter. "

" you guys are a famous couple finn. " jack said, rolling his eyes. " plus you were seen together, alone in a car and kissing. "

my head fell into my hand as i shook my head. " thanks jack. " i replied, not bothering to lift my head up.

" nothing to be embarrassed about honey. " mom spoke. " we were your age once. "

the rest of breakfast went by fine other than jack trying to embarrass me in front of my parents. i ended up going live so i could introduce my mom and dad. everything was done cooking around five, so were sitting in the living room eating and watching a movie.

i texted all my friends and told them happy thanksgiving, i also posted a dump of random pictures of us all together. some silly, normal and weird photos.

" i totally forgot to tell you guys that taylor is coming out with a song next friday with the weeknd! " jack exclaimed, putting a spoon full of mashed potatoes in his mouth.

" oh that's exciting! " mom responded, smiling. " i love his music. "

" you do? " jack and i questioned together, turning our heads to look at her.

" why is that so shocking? " she asked, laughing.

" speaking of her new song, " jack added, looking at his phone. " taylor's going live right now so we could hear a snippet of their song. "

" perfect. " i mumbled.

" is there a way to watch it on the tv? " dad asked, eyeing jack and i.

i got up and connected jacks phone to the tv and soon enough, you could see his instagram feed. he clicked on the icon for taylor's live and then her face appeared on the tv.

" oh she is a beauty finn. " mom commented, placing on hand on her heart and her other on dad.

yeah she is. i thought to myself. i pulled out my phone and joined her live so i could comment.

" oh jack and finn are here. " taylor said, smiling. " how's canada guys? "

jack and i commented at the same time, it was weird that we could see our replies on the tv. then again, jacks phone was connected to the tv after all.

@ finnwolfhardoffical: my mom and dad wanted to watch your live lmao

" hello finn's parents. " she greeted, waving her hand.

taylor sat in front of the camera and then millie came into the frame. her comments were flooded with millie's name and questions about if we were dating.

" finn and i are great friends. " she responded, putting a hoodie over her head. " millie's hoodie is so warm and soft, i think i'm going to steal it. "

" i don't know about that. " millie laughed.

a couple minutes went by and then grace appeared. suddenly the comments were asking taylor to show grace more.

" grace my live likes you. " she laughed, positioning her phone to show grace getting some water in the kitchen.

" all i did was walk behind you, how do they like me? " the younger girl asked.

" she has a sister? " dad questioned.

" yup, " i replied. " that's grace, her younger sister. "

" oh wow, " mom paused. " i thought she was older than taylor. "

" no, " i laughed. " taylor is three years older than grace. "

@ finnwolfhardoffical: my mom thought grace was older than you lmfaoo

after taylor was done answering a question from the comments, she read mines and rolled her eyes playfully.

" really? " she said. " i've never heard someone think grace was older than me. "

grace took taylor's phone and showed herself. " i may not be the oldest but i'm the better sibling. "

" yeah you fucking wish. " taylor laughed. " grace get the speaker from upstairs so i can play a snippet of this song. i've been live for twenty minutes and totally got off track. "

" i'm excited. " mom exclaimed, squeezing my dads arm.

" i need next friday to hurry up already, " she paused, as grace gave her the speaker. " this is by far my favorite song. "

taylor turned on the speaker and connected her laptop to it. soon, music began to pour from the tv and we all stood quiet and listened.

" finn has she showed you this song yet? " my dad turned to me.

" nope, this is the first time i'm hearing it. " i replied.

" i'm gonna try my best not to play the whole song. " taylor laughed, pressing play on her computer.

( italics is taylor, bold is abel )

" will i ever love the same way again?
will i ever love somebody like the way i did you?
never thought you'd be so damn hard to replace.
i swear i don't mean to be this way,
if i can't have you, is love completely off the table?
do i sit this one out and wait for the next life?
am i too cold, am i not nice?
might not be quite yet healed already,
should i be going to steady
but i just wanna know is love completely off the table?
will you be there?
can i still love you?
not yet healed already,
should i be going too steady
just wanna know is love completely off the table?
i'll wait for you, even though it always feels like i'll be number two to someone
you can't hold anymore.
if you let me in i'm ready to give you what i couldn't before.
cause i got you girl.
let me help you through it
your trying to fill the void
with a couple boys
i can see right through it.
i can love you harder, than i did before— "

her vocals sounded amazing and it sent a chill down my body. she paused the song and began apologizing how she couldn't play the rest but it'll be out before we know it. the weeknd's part also sounded great, their voices together were immaculate. i know the song would be a hit before it even comes out.

i stayed quiet for a couple minutes thinking about the lyrics. maybe it was just a song with no meaning, but she always has a meaning behind her songs.

" i already love it. " mom cheered.

" i'll let her know. " i laughed.

taylor's pov

11:09pm. millie and i laid together in bed on our phones. the light were dimmed, almost dark, so my eyelids felt heavy. i changed my position so i was now facing millie, i set my phone next to me and closed my eyes.

" are you going to bed? " she asked, startling me a little. " i'll turn off the light, if you want. "

i opened my eyes and looked at her. her hair hung past her neck and her eyes glistened every time she looked at me, my heart sped up.

" i don't know, " i paused, yawning. " i think it's just because i'm comfortable and the lights are low. it's pretty early anyways. "

she giggled. " it's eleven pm. "

" yeah, early. " i repeated, also giggling.

i pushed the covers off of me and sat up, facing millie. " tell me more about this girl you like. "

millie's breathing hitched and she looked away from me. " um, what do you want to know? "

i thought about it for a second. " who is it? do i know her? does she go to our school? "

millie's face turned red. " yeah, she goes to our school. i think i'll keep her identity a secret for longer. "

i groaned and rolled my eyes. " okay, that's fair. how long have you known her? "

millie looked up for a second. " i've known about her for a couple years but we became close a few months ago. "

my mind registered to everyone i've came in contact with since i came here but i couldn't really think of anyone specific who stood out to me that millie would like.

" i can't think of anyone. " i spoke. " have you talked to her yet? "

she messed with her fingers. " no, i don't think i will honestly. "

" what?! why? " i questioned, grabbing her hand and shaking it.

millie laughed. " she has a boyfriend and i know she doesn't feel the same way. "

i looked at millie and tried to read her face but all i got was nervousness and she was blushing.

" anybody would be over the moon if you liked them. " i spoke.

" i doubt it. " she chuckled, looking away from me.

" don't doubt it, " i paused. " you are more than beautiful and your loving. can we also talk about how nice you are? your eyes are the perfect shade of brown and they look like a pool of honey when the sun shines on them. "

millie looked me in my eyes. her eyes were filled with love and they hung low. her cheeks grew a light shade of pink as we stood quiet. then i grabbed her hand and held it,

" you are beautiful. " i stated. " don't let anyone make you think otherwise because i'll fuck them up. "

she never looked away from my eyes and they shone more than they ever did, even in the dark. i didn't know if she was speechless or simply didn't want to talk anymore. the more i studied her eyes, the more they looked like finn's when he looked at me.

my hand still held millie's hand as my thumb rubbed over hers. my heart fluttered and i had no idea why, millie's eyes were mesmerizing like i was getting lost in them.

the space between us began to close but someone knocked on our door and startled us. i moved my hand off hers and put a piece of my hair behind my ear.

" yeah? come in. " i spoke, fixing my position on the bed.

my mom opened the door and stuck her head out from behind it.

" i just wanted to say goodnight. " she said walking over and engulfing us into a hug. " today was a good day. "

" yes it was. " millie added, smiling at me. " the food was amazing elsie. "

" thank you dear. " mom smiled, she began walking towards the door. " goodnight ladies. "

" night mom. " i said.

she closed the door and we were left in silence again. i got up to open the window and stretched.

" your beautiful. " millie stated.

a/n: i love when you guys comment, it makes me feel like my story is actually good :) if you have any suggestions or anything pls lmk :)

word count: 3,379

songs used:

off the table by ariana grande ft. the weeknd

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 3.3K 24
"We can't do this Noah, this is so wrong" Just read the story ;)
470K 9.3K 17
"i promise. it's just you and me." [ a finn wolfhard + reader story ] [ mild language; spicy as always ] [ ©2017 ]
49K 767 49
"breaking a heart without regret takes skill! you're very talented."
26.6K 545 34
finniewolfhardy still tryna figure out how to write decent stories