For Better Or Worst (Quadrilo...

By JazzyThaCrazyOne

Newlyweds meaning more drama coming their way, will they be able to get through it? More

chpt.1
chpt.2
chpt.3
chpt.4
chpt.5
chpt.6
chpt.7
chpt.8
chpt.9
chpt.10
chpt.11
chpt.12
chpt.13
chpt.14
chpt.15
chpt.16
chpt.17
chpt.18
chpt.19
chpt.20
chpt.21
chpt.22
chpt.23
chpt.24
chpt.25
chpt.26
chpt.27
chpt.28
chpt.29
chpt.30
chpt.31
chpt.32
chpt.33
chpt.34
chpt.35
chpt.36
chpt.37
chpt.38
chpt.39
chpt.40
chpt.41
Yes
Epilogue
All In The Family

chpt.42

6K 308 17
By JazzyThaCrazyOne

CJ

"My lil homie thug out like his daddy check us out Tori, don't we look good".

"Yeah both of my babies are handsome" she say picking up CJ.

We was getting ready to meet up with Jay and them to take some pictures like as a family, so you know I had to be sharp.

"You ready to go cause Justin already calling". I grab Caleb bag and took it to the car, Tori came out the house with Caleb and place him in his car seat made sure he was buckle down and we was on our way.

Justin

"Daddy you like my dress"?

"Yeah baby its pretty, you gonna smile for the camera"?

"Of course I'm pretty and pretty girls have to smile" she say smiling.

"Well then I hear you".

"You call CJ"? Kay ask.

"Yeah he didn't even answer" I was about to call him when both Jay and CJ pull up at the same time.

"It's about time" I say.

"Oh hush we made it" Tori said.

"Aww y'all look so cute" Jay said hugging everyone.

"Girl don't hug me unless you can afford to hug me" CJ said.

"Not today CJ you keep on you gonna be taking pictures with a black eye" Jay said.

This is going to be a long day.

Jiraya

"Okay on the count of three I want to see those smiles, one...two...three" the photographer snap the pictures and was getting us to do other pose.

"Excuse me sir we would like another picture" CJ said.

"No problem" he said getting the camera ready.

August, CJ, and Justin start posing crazy as the photographer was snapping it up. "Wow are y'all serious right now" Kay as said.

"Don't be hating Kay cause I look good, wait hold on this my good side" August got down on his knee with JJ and CJ on the side of him with one knee on the ground.

"They play so much" I say.

"Make sure you get that picture blown up and at least get about five copies" CJ said.

*******

"What you going to do with them Jay" Aunt Vicky said while cooking. We went by Aunt Vicky house since she was cooking.

"I don't know they are Kay and Tori responsibility, the only one I have to deal with is August and my three".

"Aww Jay they are so cute your mother would spoil them to death".

"Yeah I wish she would have live a little bit longer to see them" I smile a little then we start talking about something else.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 80 54
Money, love and good looks HMM are those enough? read how the drama unfolds and prepare yourself for a very tremendous twist
557 47 45
It started with just the glance And when faith played its part It brought the two together In such an evident love for one another 💗 But after a...
1.6K 125 8
How far can a person go when it comes to betraying their friend??? What happens when the one betrayed becomes the one who betrays???
1K 154 14
Is love enough for a relationship to stay? A question bounded into a wedded-couple adjoined by an arrange marriage set-up. Who pleased to be capable...