chpt.5

Mark

Jay has been ignoring my calls and text, I really feel bad know. If I would have just told her I felt about her we probably would still be hanging out.

"Mark when can I see Sanai again"? Bri ask sitting next to me.

"I don't know Bri, I think she's busy. I been trying to call her but she's not picking up" Bri just play with her fingers.

"Hopefully later on today I'll see if Sanai can come over and play with you okay"?

She shook her head and left out, I was anxious to call Jay back then again she might not pick up, so I'll just go over there to see what's up.

Justin

"What you mean out"?

I rub my hands down my face and took a deep breath, "Like I said in want out. I can't keep doing this I'm putting my family in danger, I don't want to do this anymore".

"Nah it can't go down like that and you know it, the only way out is if you're dead. There's no other option".

"Man I could pay you whatever you want just let me go so I can be with my family".

He start laughing then put out his cigarette and roll over towards me in his wheelchair. "Look here young blood we are family, blood. I should kill you for letting that niggah throw me over the cliff".

I turn to walk away but he spoke once more causing me to turn around.

"If you even think about leaving here just know I would find and kill you and your family, you're dismiss".

I got in my car and was pissed off, I should go back in there and kill his punk ass. Kay been calling me nonstop, I sent her a quick message and drove off.

August

"Damnit AUGUST!!!!" While I was playing with Sanai Jay come yelling my name.

"What's wrong baby"? I went to where she was.

"I just step in some dog shit" she look up at me like I was the one who did it.

"Okay get it off of you then" I shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't see why you got her a puppy, you could at least bought her a barbie doll or something".

"Nah I got just what I wanted to give her. Don't worry we'll train the dog so you won't be stepping in shit no more" I laugh.

"Whatever August that's not funny" she say. Then someone was ringing the doorbell, I told her I got it and went downstairs to answer the door.

Soon as I open it, it was that dude we seen in the store a while back. "What you need"? I ask leaning on the door.

"Oh umm I just came by to check on Jay that's all but I didn't know that you w-"

"Out of jail? Yeah I'm back so don't be coming back over here to see if my wife or child is alright, This is my family go find you one" and with that I slam the door in his face.

"Who was at the door babe"? Jay ask coming down the steps.

"So you been fucking around with that dude huh".

"What dude August? You talking about Mark".

"Oh that's his name yeah the one you introduce me to at the store, what's with him coming around you and my child".

"Baby look its not what you think nothing happen. While you was in jail he kept me company, but I promise you nothing happen" Jay grab my hands and look at me in the eyes.

"When you was going to tell me this? You know what loose his number, I don't want you to be seeing him again and I bet not catch him around my child either. Don't no other niggah be around my baby unless family ight"?

"Okay August fine I'm sorry" she say then walk away. I took a deep breath and took a seat on the couch, I didn't mean to go off like that. I don't want him around what's mines and Jay should know that after I done told her not to talk to him again, Jay came and sat down in the front room but she was sitting on the love seat.

"Come here Jay, I didn't mean to go off like that. You know how I feel about you since you're my wife I don't want you talking to that dude friend or not I don't trust him cause if I find out he tried something you know I'll do some damage".

She was now sitting in my lap playing in my hair, "You don't have to worry Aug" she look back at me then peck my lips.

"I wanna sit in daddy's lap to" Sanai said getting in my lap. "It's enough room for you and mommy" I told her as I kiss her cheek.

"Can we go get some ice cream"? Sanai ask looking up at me with her big dark grey eyes. "I guess" I say, she began to smile big and got off my lap to go put on her shoes.

Jay just smirk at me while shaking her head. "What"? I ask her.

"She's just spoil".

"Aww you want daddy to spoil you to" I kiss her cheek as she push me out the way.

We both put on our shoes and was out the door on our way to get some ice cream.

Unkown

He really think he can just up and leave like that, nah it doesn't work like that.

I sholl hate that I'm in this wheelchair but can't complain at least I'm still living. I'll be visiting ATL real soon, look out Jiraya baby Deon is back.