chpt.16

Angel

"Baby what you cooking today, I'm over here starving" Javonte said.

"I'm not cooking anything, you have two legs and arms you get in here and cook something".

"Bitch who you talking to like that"? He got up from the couch walking towards me. I didn't bother to back down I stood right in front of him waiting for the worst.

"Now would you like to repeat yourself" he say.

"Like I sa-" I got cut off when he punch me in the mouth.

"I guess you like when I put my hands on you, you think its a joke that you can talk to me crazy".

I spit blood in his face and we start fighting like cats and dogs, like I said once before I wouldn't let no man just beat on me I'm willing to fight back.

"Aye what's going on in here" I heard my sister Angela say walking in trying to break us up.

"I want you to get your shit and don't come back" Angela had me to sit down while Javonte went to go get his stuff.

"The hell is going in here" Angela ask while getting a ice pack for my lip.

"It's nothing Ang, he's getting out of my house today so I'm fine" I took the ice pack from her and place it on my lip.

"Angel how long has this been going on? Why you didn't come to me, I would've done anything to help you're my little sister".

"I told you I'm fine, this isn't the first time we have been fighting. And you should know me Ang after what we done been through as little kids, I use to always fight those mens off of me when our momma be bringing different guys in her house".

"Okay that's enough Angel, that's the past stop bringing it up".

"Stop bringing it up? Who are you to tell me, was you the one who was getting felt on at an younger age. No you was mom favorite while you out having fun I was being torture, beat, rape, and so on. You don't know what went down, I never knew my father you had yours". I been through some things I just never told anyone and Angela don't understand what I been through, she thinks our mother was a sweet lady but she wasn't well not to me anyway.

"I'm not about to here and listen to you talk about our mother, you just want someone to feel sorry for you well I'm not the one" she grab her purse and left out.

My house was a mess I just sat there and let tears fall, seems like everything is my fault.

Jiraya

"Daddy I miss you when you coming back"? Sanai ask August, she been bugging me all day to speak to her dad. So I face time him and now they been holding a conversation for about an hour.

"Real soon baby girl, you begin good for mommy right"?

She nodded her head while holding the tablet.

"Okay let me speak to your mom and I'll call you tomorrow, I love you".

"Love you to daddy muwah" she kiss the screen and handed me the tablet.

"You miss daddy to huh"?

"Of course, how is everything down there".

"It's cool, I'm ready to be back home so I could lay up with you".

"Mhmm you better behave yourself August, I know how you can get so don't be down there sleeping with them groupies".

"Come on Jay you know me don't I always be on my best behavior" he say then turn around and start laughing.

"See you knew that was a lie cause you start laughing, I'm not about to play with you".

"Nah foreal I'm not going to do nothing crazy, gone ahead and get some sleep I'll give you a call later on tomorrow".

"Okay love you".

"Love you too".

I place the tablet on the nightstand and got comfortable in the bed with Sanai looking at me.

"Why you still up Nai" I pull her into my arms.

"I don't know" she start to giggle.

"You is something else come on and get some sleep little lady" I kiss her forehead then turn off the lap and went to sleep.

August

"Look at you being a family man and all" Chris said while he was on his phone.

"Yeah well you know I love them to death".

"I have a question is being married easy or what"?

"It seems easy to me then again you going to have problems, Jiraya and I been on good terms lately. What you thinking about marrying that Karrueche girl".

"Man I don't even know I'm still thinking about it. I'm about to head out wanna role".

I thought about it and went on and agree. I know how to control myself, Just going to roll up and drink and chill, "Yeah I'm down" I grab my phone and wallet and Chris and I was headed to the club.