chpt.15

Tori

Everything was in its place, we ate and played games. "Looks like my baby Caleb is not going to want for nothing" I say to CJ who was looking at all of the baby clothes, shoes, and other stuff.

"That's right little man is going to br spoil rotten like his dad, now I gotta get him to start likening lemon heads which I told you to eat those while you still pregnant".

I just stared at CJ like really.

"No that's okay, quick question why did you invite Josh if you don't want Kay to be with him".

"Come on T-baby he's like family plus I talk to him, trust me he's not crazy".

I continue to talk with others and the devil himself come walking in my house with a gift, no other than Justin.

"Look Tori I know you don't want to see me, I didn't want to miss my baby sister baby shower. Here I got little man a gift" her handed me the gift bag and we both stood there not saying nothing until I went on and spoke.

"I love you JJ you is my only brother, even though you work my nerves I can't do nothing but love you. What you did was foul you need to apologize to August and Kay".

"They is not going to hear me out Tori, I tried with Kay and Aug on the other hand I don't know".

"Boy if you don't go and fix the mess you made" I gave him a hug and push him to go talk to Kay, Now I gotta go cuss out CJ real quick.

Jiraya

"Look who show up" I say looking at Justin. Kay had turn around to see what I was looking at then turn back around.

"Well aren't you going to talk to him"?

"I don't have nothing to say to him, I don't know if we still together. Which I haven't move on".

"Kaden girl if you don't go over there. I'm pretty sure he's trying to get your forgiveness back, just hear him out".

"Fine I'll try my best not to go off" she got up from her seat and went over to where he was, they end up walking outside.

"What he doing here"? August ask sitting next to me. "Well that is Tori brother, Kay went to go talk to him you know hear him out".

"He bet not come to me cause I don't have nothing to say at all" August say while eating on a chip.

"It's okay to forgive. Might take some time to get trust again but it's never to late to say I'm sorry, would you forgive me" I say taking a chip off his plate.

"I ain't there yet, God gotta work with me on that".

"I guess" I wasn't about to sit here and debate with him so I just left it alone, "Jay come get Tori off of me" CJ said as he was trying to get away from Tori.

"Sorry can't help you" I say and I went to go talk to my mom and aunt who was sitting in the living room talking.

Kay

"I'm listening to whatever you have to say" I lean on the rail waiting for Justin to speak.

"I don't know how many times I can say I'm sorry, I miss you and Lonnie. Let me put it this way I want my family back, Kay baby I been doing some thinking. I know what I did was stupid and foul and I got what I deserve, I hope you can forgive me and we could get back together".

I was hearing every word he was saying, me on the other hand don't know.

"Justin I still love you no matter what, to be real with you I can't really answer right now. I do forgive you though, it might be a minute before I trust you again".

"Alright I understand and thanks for hearing me out" he went to hug me then stop.

"You know you wanna hug me" I say and we hug for like a minute then Josh came out. I pull away from the hug and told Justin that Lonnie was inside somewhere in the house, he look at Josh then back at me. He went on in the house and Josh look at me with hurt in his eyes.

"Let me guess you still love him and that's why we can't be together" Josh said with both of his hands in his pockets.

"Yeah and then no, Josh we can't be together when we barely knew each other. And on top of that how can you fall in love with a person so easy".

"Kay I love you, may sound crazy but it's true, like I said I understand we can still remain friends. I can see that you still love your boyfriend, just know we still friends, I have to get going talk to you soon" he gave my cheek a peck and left.

He was right I still had love for Justin and I can't see myself with someone else other than Justin, I think we could give it another try.

What team y'all with?
Justin or Joshua?