chpt.27

Jiraya

"Alright I want you to come back in two weeks for your next appointment so you two can find out the sex of the baby, see you in two weeks" the doctor pull off her gloves and left out leaving August and I alone.

"So what you think the baby is going to be"? I ask while wiping the gel off my stomach.

"Its going to be a boy for sure" he help me get down and I grab my stuff and we left out.

"Auggie I'm hungry".

"What you in the mood for and stop with the names" he say while pulling out the parking lot.

"I want some steak fingers with some hot sauce on it, with some fries, and a large sweet tea. But then again I want a chicken sandwich or ma-".

"Okay little greedy slow down, you really don't know what you want. I want some wings so that's what you getting".

"Sounds good to me just make sure I get extra ranch for my wings".

August start shaking his head at me. "I don't know why you shaking your head you already know Ima be craving for stuff".

"I ain't saying nothing, I'm already prepared when your mood start changing".

"Whatever I wasn't that bad last time".

"Really" he glance at me then back at the road.

"Yes really".

We went to wing stop and ate in. I can say we getting back on the right track, instead of walking away from our problems we just tell each other how we feel.

"When we get Nai we need to gone ahead and tell her that she's going to be a big sister, think she'll be happy"?

"Yeah, she will have someone to boss around and play with. Now you know you having a boy so that might be a problem for her".

"What makes you think I'm having a boy? I might want a girl again".

August took a sip of his drink then place it back on the table. "Like I said we are a having a son, I love my daughter to death but I want a son. Sanai growing up soon she'll be liking boys, I want her to stay little long as possible".

"Well she can't, stop worrying she will still be your little princess" the waiter came with our food and I waisted no time to dig in.