chpt.18

Okay let me clear up some things Angel is a new character in the story, she is the one who was on the side of the road with a flat. So you would be seeing more of her during the story.

Months Later.....

Jiraya

August came back from tour and been acting funny every since, like his whole personality change all of a sudden. I wanted to ask him about it, then again I might just leave it alone for now.

"You hungry baby"? I ask him but he didn't say nothing, okay something must've happen While he was out on the road.

"August did something happen while you was on t-".

"Nothing happen Jay damn just leave need alone, I don't want to be bother right now" he said getting up and walking up the stairs.

Oh hell nah what done crawl up his ass, I grab my phone and dail Chris number maybe he knows what happen.

"What's good Jay"?

"Umm Chris what happen when you and August was on tour, all of a sudden August been in a bitchy mood to the point he just went off on me".

Chris was silent on the phone for minute until I call his name.

"I don't know Jay he was fine while we was in South Africa, he was cool he didn't do nothing stupid I promise you that".

"Ok thanks Chris" I ended the call and rub my temple. I decided to go see what's wrong weather he want to tell me or not.

"Jay I don't want to talk just leave me alone" he say laying on his back looking at the ceiling.

"No I'm not about to leave you alone, I'm your wife and I want to know what's going on with my husband so talk to me August. I'm hear if you need to talk to me, what is it"?

He didn't say nothing he just ignore me not even bother to look my way, "Okay I tried whenever you want to talk know I'll listen when you ready" I left out the room leaving him in there looking off in space.

August

Jay been working my nerves every since I came back home, I haven't been messing around I'm just tired. I couldn't be stuck up in the house any longer, I got up grab my keys and left out the house without saying anything to Jiraya.

I stop by this little diner to clear my head a bit when I seen that girl I help a while back.

"Hey August remember me Angel she said while smiling".

"Yeah I remember you, you got that thing fix".

"Of course, what's bothering you".

"Just tired, I thought marriage would be easy guess I was wrong" I guess she was shock when I said marriage.

"You married? Wow I didn't know that why you tied down, you supposed to be out here enjoying the single life so a girl like me can have a piece of you" she say while touching my hand.

"Oh really? Baby you can't handle me I'll have you hook to the point you be begging for some more".

"Yeah right, anyway it was nice seeing you again" she say about to walk until I stop her and ask for her number.

"Let me get your number you know just in case you be stranded on the side of the road again".

"Real smooth but wouldn't your wife have a problem with that".

"Nah she wouldn't mind".

"Okay cool" she gave me her phone as I gave her mines.

"Talk to later maybe" she wink at me and left out of the diner. I was headed back home to see Jay on her cell phone.

"Daddy look snowflake can do some tricks" Sanai said getting my attention.

"That's good baby, how about you and snowflake go upstairs while I talk to mommy okay"?

"Okay, come on snowflake".

Jay got off the phone and face me waiting to hear what I had to say, "I just want to say I'm sorry for yelling at you for no reason I just been stressing lately so I hope you're not mad at me".

"I'm not just don't be coming at me all sideways, if something is bothering you let me know so we can solve it together okay"?

"Yeah" I say, my phone start vibrating meaning I was getting a text. I open up my messages and seen that Angel had text me saying she would like to hangout sometime. I reply back and place my phone back into my pocket and end up laying under Jay for the rest of the day.

CJ

"How do that feel"? I ask Tori as I was watching her breast feed Caleb.

"What you mean"?

"You know do it tickle or what I don't know I don't have a boob Tori".

"Really CJ why would you even ask me that, here come burp him while I go get clean up" she handed me Caleb as I patted his back and walking around the house.

I feel good about being a dad, soon as my son gets older I'm teach him things that my dad never taught me, I never really had a father growing up it was only just me and my mom. For whatever reason he wasn't in my life I'm pretty sure it was some stupid excuse but whatever, I have Tori and my son that's  what's important to me.