I aint ever love this much be...

By Ashlenssewrites

"๐ƒ๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค" ๐ฅ๐ข๐š๐ก ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ... More

Characters
Authors Note ๐Ÿ“
chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
Chapter 28

chapter 3

4.3K 98 42
By Ashlenssewrites

𝕃𝕚𝕗𝕖 𝕝𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝟛 : 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕓𝕖𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕄𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕦 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝 𝕘𝕠𝕠𝕕, 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕠𝕟𝕖

She moved on and pulled my shorts down laying me flat on the bed "take ur shirt off" I tugged pm it and she finally took it off.

She was now I'm her sports bra and sweat pants while I laid there with only underwear on.

"What do you want me to do " kisha asked twirling her tongue around my nipple "touch me, I don't care just do something, please " I begged and dragged her hands where I needed it the most.

"Be more specific mama" she asked and I ain't gonna lie, I gotta a lil frustrated, am I not being specific enough ??

"I want you- to fuck me please" I begged staring at her face to face with my pussy.

She pulled my panties down and moved her finger in circular motions on my clit, I softly moaned closing my eyes and she tapped my thigh making me open my legs wider.
"Keep em open for me " she said blowing air on my clit.

"Stop teasing" I squirmed and she finally gave me what I wanted. She moved her tongue up and down on my clit making me roll my eyes back "fuck "

She pushed two fingers in making me gasp all while pumping em in and out of me, she was using her other hand to rub my clit

"Fuck kisha " I moaned arching my  back, I felt my high coming and it was building up in my stomach "fuck I am gonna cum " my legs started shaking as I tighten my hand around the sheets

"Cum for me baby, let it out " she added her mouth and started moving her fingers in faster, I felt her curl her fingers into a come here motion and that was all I needed "fuckkkkk" I screamed, my back lifting off the bed and my eyes shut tight, my hand still pulling on the sheets

"Damn " she licked it one more, making me shiver and she stuck her fingers in my mouth and my whole body shook.
"Shit" I said tryna calm down

"You alright? " she chuckled "Mhm" I hummed my eyes still close "I'mma start a shower for you " she got up and walked to the bathroom leaving me trying to catch my breath

She knew wtf she was doing.

"Aight let's go mama " I sat up and moved to the edge of the bed tryna regain feelings in my legs "lemme help you " she helped me walk to the bathroom.

What tf just happened.

I mean I wanted it top but I ain't think it was finna be that good.

I got out and dried myself, putting on my sleeping clothes and walking out

I noticed she took the sheets off "I don't know where ur sheets are " she scrachted her head in a confused way which was adorable.

Adorable? Fuck I you talking bout, Nuh uh

It was cute ig.

"They're in the closet, I got it " I told her and walked to the closet, took some new sheets and handed it to her

"Thanks " I smiled which she returned "uh u want me to hit it down stairs or stay here? " she was nervous and so was I, usually I'm the bold one.

"You can stay here" she nodded and laid down next to me, "you did good " she whispered and my praise kink was screaming.
"It was all you " I replied drifting off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2 weeks later

Me and kisha been fucking around for a little and I ain't gon lie, the sex is so fucking good.

I found out she loves after care, a little aggressive in bed but she makes it up by aftercare.

It doesn't bother me ofc, I mean I've never been so close with my sneaky links but she was just different like a friend and she made me comfortable doing anything.

"Nah because don't even start pretending like tatie was the one who broke up with you " I was so done with jays bullshit

He fucked around with tatie and they were dating for about 2 years, longest relationship this nigga ever had

Tatie was so nice and sweet which is why they weren't a good match "man she told me she wanted a break" jay argued "yeah cuz your dumbass was in jail for killing her momma " I rolled my eyes

"Tf I ain't know bout that " lisna said next to me "ye I killed her but because she told me her dad was abusive and was abusing her mom.

" nigga then u shoulda killed her dad not the mom " Nia added "watching mean ma boi, u ain't hear me, her dad was abusing her mom " this stupid ass nigga

"Exactly so if her dad was hurting the mom than u shoulda killed the dad, not the mom " Realization finally hit him "ohhhh fuck me " we all laughed at him.

He grabbed his phone putting it to his ear "tatie baby I'm so sorry i-" he started talking and got up walking away from us

"Ain't nobody wanna fuck his ugly ass " kisha said and he peaked his head from the kitchen as a tear escaped his eye. "Are u crying" Nia asked and we could not stop Laughing.

"Nah cuz it wasnt even that serious" my stomach hurts so much from laughing. "Man fuck y'all this why I hate tell y'all my shit " he

"Nahh come back" I stood up following him "nah man " he was crazy mad like actually "yo it's okay, I mean we all a bit stupid sometimes and make......... Mistakes" I said tryna holdy laugh in "yea cuh u get it "

"Yea come here" I hugged him and kissed his forehead but I could feel holes digging in the back of my head but I just ignore it

"Yeah man u got this, there's millions of girls in this world" I smiled at him "yeah but when u gon let me hit? " he smirked "the answer is neva, I like pussy nigga u gon find other bitches who like dick" I patted his head and walked away.

I sat back next to kisha and she stoop up "aight y'all I got shit to do, I'm out " she said but usually she gives a hug or a kiss but she started walking away so I followed after her.

"Yo" I said "yo wait up " I grabbed her arm stopping her. "U ain't gon kiss me? " I smiled but she ain't return it.

"Nah liah I got shit to do, let go" this bitch "not until u tell me wassup witchu " I dragged my finger down her arm

"Nah mane let me go tf " she yanked her hand and started walking off. "Okay then whatever" I rolled my eyes.

I mean sure we're just fucking around but I care about her and she look like she got shit going on in her life and I wanna be there for her even though I am just the bitch she fucks with.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Yo liah, carters having a whole vacation thing for the week, u coming " jay asked and I nodded.

Carter is our white friend who is very rich and iont even know why or how we're friends with him but he got hella money and always trows the best pool party's

"Hell yea " I smiled "aight Nia and vanie left to go shopping so it's only both of us I'mma leave in thirty and don't be fucking fucking late, also pack a bag cuz I ain't sharing my shits with you again" I rolled my eyes and got off the bed.

"Aight oh is kisha going " he looked at me smirking "ooohhh y'all tryna hit it at carters house but ye she gon be there but careful she bringing her og bitch with her " He said what?

"Watchu mean og bitch? " I walked towards him and he started backing up and ran outta the room " oh u ain't know, actually it's nun " I pulled him by his ears and gritted my teeth "start talking".

" ok OK" I let him go and he started talking "aight well kisha has an og bitch, her name is Kiki and they fucked around all the time and everytime shit happens she calls her up "

"Okay" I replied shrugging my shoulders not really caring "so u don't care? " I shook my head smiling "nope were not together jay " he squinted his eyes not buying it "Mhmmmmmm sure "

"I don't want a relationship with her but iont like playthings to playing with other... Things so I'mma show her what she missing on.

I chose all my outfits and smiled at myself, time to get a new wig.

I bought this week like what? Two years ago but ive never worn it, it's a red lace front and I'mma tell u sum, it's kishas favorite color and 2 it looks so fucking good.

Time to fuck a bitch up

On the way to carters house, we stopped at Walmart and I bought some press ons and now I'm gluing em while he driving.

" if u put glue in my car liah I'mma fuck u up "I rolled my eyes and continued gluing " yeah yeah keep driving "

~~~~~
𝐒𝐨 𝐈 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝.

😂😂
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 104 11
|๐–‰.๐–œ ๐–˜๐–Š๐–—๐–Ž๐–Š๐–˜ 11-13 ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆยท๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ซ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๏ฟฝ...
45.3K 358 12
๐€๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐‹๐ž๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ, ๐š ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐›๐จ๐ฒ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐. ๐–๐ข๐ฅ...
143K 1.9K 26
๐๐ž๐œ๐ค ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ค๐ข๐œ๐ค๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐๐ฎ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š ๐ฃ๐จ๐› ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐จ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐ . ๏ฟฝ...
28.3K 1.1K 23
If you really are curious just read! ๐˜๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ÿ โ˜œ๏ธŽ Very much finished โ˜ป๏ธŽ โœ”๏ธŽ "๐ˆ๐ญ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ...