Biology - A/B/O | l.s.

By IAdoreWalls

Harry is an omega, who has a crush on his biology professor Mr. Tomlinson, who happened to be an alpha. What... More

Professor
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98 - sad
Epilogue - sad
98 - happy
Epilogue - happy
Final note

37

3.1K 105 47
By IAdoreWalls

I was sitting in the kitchen while doing my homework.
I was just going through the questions that Louis had given us to answer when I could feel a pair of hands on my shoulders. A few moments later there were kisses being pressed to my right cheek.

"You have been sitting here for hours now. Come relax with me a little bit. You need to rest." he whispered.

"How can I rest when my biology professor had given us like ten questions as a review of our knowledge before a big exam?" I said back.

"Well... maybe I could give you the answers." he mumbled into my ear, his voice low.

"Yeah?" I tilted my head to the side, taking a look at his face.

"In exchange for something." Louis added, his eyes lingering over my face. I knew it wouldn't be that easy.

"In exchange for what?"

"Hm, let's see." he snitched the papers away from me.
"Alright. You had answered the first and second one correctly." he said after reading my answers.

"Good." I said in response.

"Now the third one. Do you know the answer?"

"Not really..." I answered truthfully.

"Well, the cost of the answer is a kiss." Louis mumbled, leaning onto the table.
I leaned towards his face, giving him a quick peck on his lips.

"Alright. They have 6 legs, 3 on each side of their body." I smiled, writing down my answer happily. This could be fun.

"What for the next answer?" I fixed my eyes back on him while biting my lip.

"You will have to make me laugh."

"What?" what? How?

"Make me laugh." he put on a serious expression while rearranging his fringe with his fingers.

"Eh... knock, knock jokes are probably not it, right?" I asked although I most likely knew the answer.
Louis just shrugged his shoulders in response.

I couldn't come up with anything funny, not a single thing had crossed my mind.

I kept thinking hardly when all of sudden I heard a muffled chuckle.

"What?" when I looked up I could see Louis muffling a laugh.

"Your angry face plus your pout. I couldn't do that." he admitted.

I pouted even more, staring at him from my place at the table.

"I am sorry. You are cute." he brushed my hair out of my face with one of his hands, leaning back onto the table, grabbing the paper into his hands once again.

"I will tell you the answer now."

•••
"Ninth question. To receive the answer you have to tell me what do you like about me." he said.

"Everything." I didn't know how to answer it. There was a lot of things...

"Say them." he heard me, fuck.

"Ehm..." I cleared my throat, looking down on my hands that were currently resting in my lap.
"Your ocean eyes, your fingers, the way you walk, the way you talk, your cheekbones, your scent..." I mastered up the courage to look him in the eyes after few moments of silence.

His face was adorning a soft smile.
After sharing a few more silent minutes of eye contact with me he took his eyes back to the paper in his lap.

"The answer is 3." he even wrote the number down for me this time.

"Alright. The last answer is for a kiss again, but let me remind you that peck doesn't count." I bit my lip while nodding hesitantly.

We were both sitting on the couch, Louis on the left side and me on the right, our legs touching in the middle.

We moved closer to each other, sitting side by side now, letting our lips find their way towards one another.

He never fails to give me butterflies.

After Louis had pulled away he finally gave me the last answer that I needed.

"You see, you got them all. And they are right, at least they should be."

"Thank you." I smiled, taking my papers from him, placing them down on the conference table next to us.

I realized it was already pretty late and once again I could feel my stomach growling for food.
"Louis?"

"Yeah?" he said after picking up the remote control from the table.

"Could you bring me some bread with cheese and jam on top, please?" I mumbled quietly. I didn't want to use him but I was comfortable right now and didn't want to get up.

Louis looked at me with arched brow.

"What? I may have made it couple of times... It's really tasty though." I tried to defend myself.
"I can get it myse-" I began to get up.

"No, sit down. You rest and I will get you the bread." he said before he walked away. He was so nice to me, I didn't deserve it.

When he came back he brought me the exact thing I had asked for.

"Pregnancy." he shook his head as he sat down, staring at me while I took my first bite.

"It's really good though. Taste it." I brought it up to his lips.

"No, I am not gonna eat that." he shook his head dramatically, wrinkling his nose.

Was it really that disgusting? It probably was.
I put the bread down, not feeling like eating it anymore.

I got up from the couch right afterwards, going into the bedroom where I decided to lay down, covering myself with the duvet.

I shouldn't eat such weird things. Louis must think I am a weirdo now.

"Harry?" quiet steps could be heard from behind.
"I didn't mean it. You can eat anything you like, you know you can." the bed dipped down under Louis' weight as he sat on the edge of it.

"It's weird, you were right." I brought my hands up to my face, wiping my cheeks.

"No, it's not. I didn't mean it, I really didn't."

"Okay." I whispered in response.

"Harry." I could feel him lie down behind me, his hands slowly pulling my body closer towards his own.

His right hand held me close while his chin was resting against my shoulder.

"I am sleepy." I whispered.

"Then sleep, hmm?" he whispered back.

I was in fact really feeling sleepy on that day.
I was sound asleep in Louis' hold in no time, of course as the little spoon. Being the little spoon is the best, believe me.

•••
The next morning I woke up to the feeling of light touches on my arm. Louis was tracing my whole arm with his fingers.

I opened my eyes when his hand stopped moving, his fingers keeping still at one particular place. I took my eyes to that spot as well. At first I thought he just fell back asleep but then I noticed the new bruise adorning my arm.

"I hit the doorknob at school yesterday." I really did hit a doorknob yesterday.

"Did you really?" Louis hovered over me, taking a closer look at my newly bruised skin with frown on his face.

"Yeah. I told you I am clumsy before."

——————————————————————————
A/N
Hello everyone!

Oslo show was such a vibe. I am so proud of Louis. He made it!

You can make it too, remember it. Just keep your head up and believe.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I don't know if those last few chapters weren't a little too much... but it has a reason. Okay, I should stop spoiling now.

Make sure to do something nice for yourself.
Take care, I love you all!<3

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

249K 10K 19
Going through High school as a male Omega was hard and Alphas are assholes! When Louis got a job in London as a receptionist at a record label he hes...
129K 6.1K 32
maybe all isn't fair in love and war, especially for a werewolf-witch hybrid like harry. his overwhelming feelings for louis might just show him that...
24.6K 854 37
harry is 21 and louis is 23. they are music students in manchester. niall, who is harry's best friend, hangs out with liam and zayn who happens to be...
27.9K 1.3K 30
𝚁𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎: 𝚁𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚠𝚘𝚕𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚛𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚘𝚛 𝚔𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚙𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘 �...