The Infection (Zizzy X Pony)

Від Sopapilla_1204

In this story, the Piggy characters meet up and it kind of goes along with the actual Piggy storyline, but ha... Більше

Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: An Old Friend
Chapter 3: A new friend...
Chapter 4: Through the City
A Little Thank You!
Chapter 5: More Survivors...
Chapter 6: The Final Battle..?
Chapter 7: The New Beginning
A sneak peek of chapter 8 :)
Chapter 8: A Casual Morning in the Safe Place... Right..?
Chapter 9: No Secrets In the Safe Place
200 READS?!
Chapter 10: A Crazy Stranger...
300+ Reads/Valentine's Day Special!
Chapter 11: A Crazy Deer
Chapter 12: Old "Friends"
Chapter 13: The Refinery
Chapter 14: Life Without Her
Thank you!
Chapter 16: Locked Up
Chapter 17: Stuck...
NO FREAKING WAY
Chapter 18: Broken Hearts
Chapter 19: A Reuniting
My crazy week
Chapter 20: Another Meeting
NEW BOOK HEHE
Chapter 21: Sadnesses
A message
Chapter 22: Finale

Chapter 15: The Meeting

162 6 1
Від Sopapilla_1204

BANG!

I awoke to the sound of crashing glass, and what sounded like a...

Rocket launcher?

I jumped out of bed, and went to my door in a panic. I tried to turn the knob, but it was locked from the outside. "HELP! I'M STUCK IN HERE!" I yelled, banging on the door, frantically.

I kept trying to break the door, or something like that so I could escape. Unfortunately, the only sport I had played/succeeded in was Chess...

"Pony? Is that you?" I heard a familiar voice ask from behind the door.

"Player! Yes! Please let me out!" I told them.

"Ok, but it looks like I have to find some sort of green key for it..."

"Go for it! Anything that can and will get me out of here!"

Player then ran off, looking for the green key. When they were off searching, I heard the faint noise of cracking. Like a fire of sorts?

I pondered that until Player came back, "Pony! I got the key!"

"Yay! Now! Let! Me! Out! Of! Here!" I screamed.

"Geez, ok..." Player unlocked the door and I hugged them, they were one of the best friends I could have ever asked for.

"Thank you! Now, if you need anything from me, you know how to convence me.."

"Heh, of course..."

"PONY!" A young voice ringed, "THE TWINS ARE GONE! WHAT IF SOMETHING HAPPENED TO THEM?"

"Woah! Georgie, chill..." I told the young pig.

He took a deep breath, "Ok, where are they, though? I'm seriously worried..."

"You know how there's a vent on top of their bed, like on the wall?" I asked him.

"Ohhhhhh, yeah! What about it-" He gasped, realizing.

I nodded, "I bet they went there, right, Player?" I turned to look at them, but they weren't there. Probably helping someone else, officers instincts I suppose...

I stepped out the door and saw what the crackling noise actually was. "OH MY GOSH! MIMI,  ARE YOU OK?"

There was a fire blocking what should be a door, but got lost... in an... incident...

"Yep! Just a little warm! Heh..." she responded. Glad to know that she's ok at the moment.

"DON'T WORRY! I'M COMING WITH AN EXTINGUISHER!" Player yelled. I turned around to see Player running down the hallway, fire extinguisher in hand.

A couple seconds later, when Player got there, they used the extinguisher, putting out the fire. "Thank you, Player!" Mimi exclaimed.

"Of course! Officer's duty!" They told her.

Mimi giggled, then hugged them. Player then spoke, "Ok, I have to go, let me know if you guys need any help with anything!"

"Cool!" Then Player left us, again.

We sat in silence for a while, until Mimi spoke, "So, how have you been doing?"

I sighed, "Better, I suppose..."

"Well, that's good!" Mimi was intelligent academically, but emotionally, she didn't really get it... (except she does have the hots for Giraffy LOL-)

I nodded, "Yeah."

A couple minutes of silence passed, then I sat on the hard tiled floor. I contemplated on whether Ziz was ok. She had to be! She can't be infected!

But, she got scratched by that polar bear...

Why are you here?!

Because I love to watch others suffer until they make a deal with me!

Wait, I thought you were just a voice in my head?

Technically, I am. But I'm not your inner thoughts. I'm my own.. being...

Huh?

Don't worry about me right now. Worry about "Ziz" as you call her.

Fine! I'd rather think about anything more than you!

Oh, don't say that! You know you love me!

Do I, though? No.

But you can't stop thinking about me!

I-

Mhm...

Well, I wouldn't be thinking about you if you didn't keep talking to me!

Fine, don't talk to me like this, talk to me in person.

I then got teleported to a dark room with spinning purple portals everywhere. "Where am I?" I spoke.

"In my realm."

A skinny figure appeared in front of me. He had a weird cloth bag over his head, and a button over one eye. The other one had an orange ring around the black pupil with a tiny white question mark. He wore a deep purple suit and a pinkish purple undershirt.

"Your.. realm?" I asked.

"Yes." It bellowed.

"Who are you?"

"They call me The Iniquitous One, or TIO."

"Why am I here?"

"Because you are broken, and feel horrible for the thing you did to that officer."

My breath stopped, "W-what? How d-do you know that?"

"Haha, Pony. I know everything about everyone. I watch over everything from my realm."

"Really?" I stopped and thought. "Does that mean you know what happened to Ziz?"

"Of course I do. Like I said, I. Know. Everything." He inched closer as he spoke.

"Oh, can I know? I'm restless and feel hyper, but not in the good way.. I need to know if she's ok!"

"What do I get in return?"

"Excuse me?"

"I said, what do I get in return?"

"The joy of knowing you helped someone..?" I tried.

"Heh, you're cute. How about we make a deal.."

"A deal for what? Helping me find out what's going on with my girlfriend?"

"Precisely."

"Well, what do you suggest?"

He stopped, then looked like he was deep in thought. His eyes lit up as he spoke, "Well, everyone you know and love will disappear. But, on the plus side, you'll get your 'Ziz' back."

"WHAT SORT OF DEAL IS THAT? EVEN IF I AGREE TO THAT, ZIZ WOULDN'T COME BACK!"

He looked surprised. "Wow, you're smarter than you look. How about this, everyone BUT Zizzy will disappear."

"Heh, I'll get back to you about that. THAT MEANS EVERYONE WILL BE GONE, IDIOT."

He acted surprised, "How dare you call me idiot!" I saw his arm turn to some sort of goo for a second, then it returned to how it was before. I looked at him in confusion.

"What was that?"

"Nothing, it only matters when I'm mad."

"Oh, ok."

"Here, I'll let you think about the decision, then you get back to me about it. I can tell your friends are getting worried."

"Ok, but I bet you already-" I didn't get to finish before I got teleported back to the safe place.

"PONY! ARE YOU OK?" I heard Mimi yell while shaking my shoulder.

I grabbed her hand, "I'm fine, just... went to another place for a moment."

She slowed to a stop, "Oh, ok! Just wanted to make sure you're ok!"

"Yeah..." I said as I stared off into space.  No matter what that guy says, Ziz better be ok...

______________________________________

Hello everyone!!! I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

I recently went through some hard times, so I didn't update this for a little bit! (I'm sorry about that!)

Have a great day/night/afternoon!!

-Soph :D

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

1.1M 59.6K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
160K 4.7K 49
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
237K 2.9K 34
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~𝒔𝒆𝒙 𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒔 ~𝒔𝒎𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 ~𝒆...
1.7M 58K 71
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...