๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•’'๐•ค ๐•™๐•’๐•ฃ๐•–๐•ž ๐•—...

Por buttmunchkin

Just a bunch of Shouyou one-shots I write when I'm bored. :3 I love this tangerine so much, like, I can't eve... Mรกs

๐•š๐•จ๐•’๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•’
๐•“๐• ๐•œ๐•ฆ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•’
๐•’๐•œ๐•’๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•’
๐•œ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•’
๐• ๐•ž๐•š๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•’
๐•Ÿ๐• ๐•ช๐•’๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•’
๐•œ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐• ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•’
๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•™๐•š๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•’
๐•œ๐•’๐•˜๐•–๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•’
๐• ๐•ค๐•’๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•’
๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค๐•ฆ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•’
๐•’๐•œ๐•’๐•˜๐•š๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•’
๐•ž๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค๐•ฆ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•’
๐•ค๐•ฆ๐•˜๐•’๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•’
๐•ค๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ๐•’๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•’
๐• ๐•š๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•’
๐•’๐• ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•’
๐•ฅ๐•ค๐•ฆ๐•œ๐•š๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•’
๐•ค๐•ฆ๐•˜๐•ฆ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•’
๐••๐•’๐•š๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•’
๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ฆ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•’
๐•“๐• ๐•œ๐•ฆ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•’
๐•œ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐• ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•’
๐•ค๐•ฆ๐•˜๐•’๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•’
๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค๐•ฆ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•’
๐•๐•–๐•ง๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•’
๐• ๐•ค๐•’๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•’
๐••๐•’๐•š๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•’
๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•ค๐•™๐•š๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•’
๐•œ๐•š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•’

๐•œ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•’

4.7K 80 35
Por buttmunchkin

=====

synopsis: Kenma and Shouyou decide to start a game of edging during practice. The winner gets to request anything from the loser. Of course, Shouyou's the one who's truly playing.

OMEGAVERSE

α: Kenma

Ω: Shouyou

contains: edging, making out, slight exhibitionism?, missionary, licking (lots of licking), eating out, marking, mating, fingering, etc. :)

Don't read if it makes you uncomfortable I really don't want anyone to be reminded of a dark past or anything ;-;

UNEDITED

-----

"It's in?"

"It's in."

Shouyou shimmied his shorts up and grinned brightly at his boyfriend. "Perfect! Let the game begin!"

A smirk tugged at Kenma's lips. He stood, pressed a kiss to Shouyou's neck, and then placed one on his enticing lips.

"Yeah."

If you're wondering what's currently inside of Shouyou, it's a vibrator. Kenma just put it in for him because it's what their game's based on.

The rules are simple: No taking the vibrator out, no turning the frequency up more than the agreed amount (45 Hz out of 120 Hz), and no telling anyone. If they figure out, they figure it out.

As for how the game works, well, if Shouyou can make it through afternoon practice with that inside of him, then he'd be able to ask Kenma for anything. If he didn't and excused himself to the bathroom or something, he'd lose, and Kenma could ask anything of him.

Shouyou just thought it would be an interesting challenge. Plus, if he wins, he may get a big bag of pork buns out of it.

"Ready for practice?" Kenma gently took Shouyou's hand and walked him out of his bedroom. Kuroo would surely be here soon to make sure they weren't late.

"Shouyou~! Kenma~!"

Speak of the devil.

"You're precious childhood friend has come to pick you guys up!"

-----

Kenma glanced at his phone, then at Shouyou. That's how he controlled the vibrator, through his phone. Shouyou seemed to be rather shaky walking, and his jumps weren't as good as yesterdays. Kuroo questioned him about it, he brushed it off.

Shouyou was doing better than he thought. Kenma wasn't sure what to do without breaking the rules. He's never lost at any video game before, this should be no different.

He turned it up a bit, just by five notches, and tossed his phone on his jacket before making his way over to Shouyou.

"Shouyou." They were on break, Shouyou was sitting in the corner of the gym, his feet crossed and his face a blooming red.

"Kenma..."

Kenma bent down and glanced around. His teammates were all messing around and laughing and tossing balls at each other. He trailed a hand up Shouyou's leg and down his thigh to give a gentle squeeze to his hip.

He felt Shouyou shiver.

"Hang in there~" He lowered his voice purposely and released a subtle wave of dominating pheromones. Shouyou whimpered and rested his head against Kenma's knee.

The older male could feel his boyfriend's canines digging into his skin and couldn't force the smirk on his face down.

"Alright, you guys! Get back to practice!"

Shouyou took a deep breath and plastered a wobbly smile on his face.

-----

"Why are you keeping such a close eye on the time, Kenma?" Yamamoto tossed his arm over Kenma, who quickly hid his phone screen.

"I don't know... Just have something to do after practice."

There are 5 minutes left of practice. At this rate, Shouyou's gonna win. He's gotta do something, anything.

"Yamamoto, come here for a sec!"

Thank you, Yaku.

Yamamoto ran off, Kenma immediately flipped his screen back around and checked the output. Shouyou talking with Kuroo, Kenma felt a slight pang of guilt in his chest, and that fueled his next move.

output: 70 Hz/120 Hz

"Ngh~! Mmh!"

Kuroo flushed red, he must've heard something the others didn't. Shouyou slapped a hand over his mouth and held his other hand up. He stumbled backward, face aflame and body shivering.

"Hey, uh, Sh-Shouyou, you okay?"

Kuroo tried to get closer to him, to check his temperature, or, you know, help his friend out somehow, but Kenma grabbed Shouyou's hand and spun them around to walk toward the bathroom.

"N-No~!"

Shouyou yanked his hand out of Kenma's and stepped back. Kenma wasn't even sure how he was standing. At this rate, he'd definitely lose.

Kenma unintentionally drew his teammates' attention to them by releasing his pheromones, hoping, somehow, to get Shouyou to leave.

"Mmh..." Tears were welling up in Shouyou's eyes, he was sure he was about to moan out, call out to his desperate boyfriend, standing in front of him with an almost pleading look.

"Uh... practice is over, you guys!"

Shouyou was the first to slam the gym door open and rush into the bathroom. Kenma was on his heels and was able to catch the bathroom door before Shouyou locked it.

The poor little ginger was weak against his alpha, and could only sink to the floor and leave the locking of the door to his boyfriend.

He was lifted immediately and placed onto the counter. A brief intake of air was all he had a chance to grab before his lips were snatched up by Kenma's.

"Nnh! Mnh!"

Kenma ran a hand up Shouyou's shorts, he could feel the warm slick trying to leak from the vibrator. The vibrations ran through his hand. That's such a high setting, he wondered how Shouyou even managed to make it out of practice without slick dripping down his leg.

Kenma's willing to bet if he pulled it out, a feast would be awaiting him. He ran his tongue over Shouyou's lips, then his cheeks, and just all over, really. Shouyou's body trembled harder with each lap his tongue made.

Familiar hands tightened around the back of Kenma's shirt. Shouyou bared his neck, Kenma nuzzled into it, and slid his tongue over every grove he could reach.

A nasally moan left Shouyou's mouth, it was muffled by Kenma's tongue slipping inside and devouring everything inside.

Kenma pulled away, finally, out of breath and eyes half-lidded. Shouyou tugged at the front of his shirt, trying desperately to regain the pleasure of having Kenma's tongue inside his mouth.

"No... Wait..." He turned the vibrator down, giving Shouyou enough time to cool his head. In practice alone, Shouyou was sure to have came from his ass at least two times. Kenma caught him biting into his jersey and sitting near the corner on multiple occasions.

"No~ Kenma~!"

"If you can make it home without cumming, I'll give you two requests. If you can't, then I'll still get the one. Deal?"

Shouyou nodded eagerly. It's Friday night, meaning Kenma's parents are out of the house tonight, and Kuroo would be eating with his grandmother in the town over.

"Yes! Home... Let's go home already..!"

Kenma carefully helped Shouyou off the counter and held his hand. He turned the vibrator up to 85 Hz.

-----

Shouyou barely made it up the stairs before his knees gave out and Kenma swooped him up and tossed him onto the bed.

"Did you just cum?" Shouyou hesitantly shook his head, but Kenma knew when he was lying. It didn't matter, though, because Shouyou had won.

He tugged the ginger's shorts down and slipped a hand into his underwear to pull the soaked vibrator out. As he had suspected, Shouyou's delicious slick began pooling out, and he had to lick his lips and stop himself from completely devouring his little boyfriend.

"... What is it you want?"

Meat buns? Tosses? Running together?

"Ken... ma..." Shouyou's eyes watered, his mouth was coated thickly in saliva, practically begging to be licked up. He tugged Kenma down to whisper in his ear.

"Fuck me."

A mere second was all it took for Kenma to comprehend Shouyou's words before clothes of all sorts were being tossed off and onto the floor.

Firstly, he was going to indulge in this delectable feast.

You know that taste of a really sweet candy that has an unexplainable tang of citrus that really just gives it the perfect flavor? No, damn, whatever, but that's what Shouyou tastes like, but, like, a thousand times better.

Kenma found himself keeping a stash of that candy on him when he misses Shouyou.

"Agh! Ngh! K-Kenma, I'm..! I'm really- se-sensitive..! Hnh!"

Kenma tugged Shouyou's legs above his shoulders and let his gentle fingers hold onto his head. His tongue was everywhere, the slurping noises made Shouyou's stomach churn in pleasure. His eyes rolled.

His thighs, his ass, and, well, you know, his D™, Shouyou couldn't keep up with how fast Kenma was eating him out.

"Ah! Nnh~! Ken- ma!"

Even after Shouyou had cum again, Kenma continued eating him out. He stuck two fingers inside Shouyou's soaked hole, which made his little omega's back arch in delight.

Every thrust of Kenma's long, skilled fingers had drool producing in his mouth and tears of utmost pleasure in his eyes. He wanted to be filled up so badly.

Kenma licked his lips, there was slick dripping from the corner of his mouth down to his chin. It dripped on Shouyou's bare stomach. The alpha's eyes were that of a real predator's.

He held Shouyou's face in his hand and hungrily began licking inside his mouth. All of Shouyou's luscious moans were muffled by Kenma's mouth.

"Ken... ma... Ngh... Your thing is... Mmh! It's poking... me..!"

Kenma let the saliva on his tongue drip onto Shouyou's face. Shouyou used his fingers to wipe it off and lick it up.

To Shouyou, it seemed as if Kenma would never stop teasing him, not until he slipped his fingers out, licked them clean, and rubbed the saliva on Shouyou's face.

His mouth opened, the omega was about to speak, but a familiar, pleasurable pressure in his hips made his back arch and his head fall back. His unspoken words were cut off.

"Ah, Shou... you... You're so hot..."

"K-Kenma! Nnh~!"

Kenma had to grip Shouyou's hips because his body tried to pull away from the intense waves of pleasure it was receiving.

He massaged them in sync with his thrusts and placed kisses all over Shouyou's chest and neck. His feet dug into the bed, his nails were probably close to drawing blood on Kenma's back at this point, but he continued because Shouyou's reactions meant Kenma was doing a good job.

His omega is being satisfied, and that's an amazing feeling, like completing a whole game with three stars on every map.

It felt so damn good. Shouyou's so beautiful. Kenma's tongue lapped over Shouyou's scent gland multiple times, his heavy panting and quiet groans echoed through Shouyou's ears.

"... Let me mark you."

Shouyou's neck immediately bared, Kenma's teeth grazed his scent gland, and moved to pierce his boyfriend's supple skin.

But he didn't, not yet.

He pulled out and came, he wasn't done yet. He turned his head and tossed Shouyou's leg over his shoulder. He was hitting deeper, harder, Shouyou had lost count of how many times he had cum. His boyfriend was an animal, he could hear the bed creaking.

His mind was nothing but clouds, as was Kenma's as he gulped down his extra saliva and dug back into Shouyou's mouth with his tongue.

Finally, he had finished and took a moment to collect himself. Shouyou looked like he was on the verge of passing out. Kenma helped the poor omega out of bed and to the shower.

"Kenma..." Shouyou wrapped his arms around Kenma's torso and licked gently at the claw marks on his back as if to heal them. They were nothing to heal, Kenma wore them proudly.

"I get a second request, right?"

Kenma turned around, the hot water stinging his back, but not in an unbearable way. He was able to relax in it in a few seconds.

"What is it?"

Shouyou kissed his lips softly. A small peck that Kenma usually forgets about how much of an effect it has on him. It's such a gentle motion, but it made his face burn a bright red.

Shouyou smiled because he already knew all this.

"Won't you..."

He nuzzled his nose into Kenma's scent gland, giving the alpha easy access to his in the process.

"Mark me?"

Kenma's eyes widened, his arms wrapped around Shouyou's, and his teeth sunk deep into the ginger's nape. There was no pained cry, only a quiet whimper before Kenma also felt a searing pain in his neck.

Tears pooled in his eyes. Shouyou was chuckling. It wasn't the pain, no, he was just so unbelievably happy.

He held Shouyou close and licked at the blood dripping down the ginger's shoulder. Another quiet laugh, Shouyou's tongue traced gently over Kenma's wound as well.

=====

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

102K 9.1K 110
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
123K 5.1K 52
โฅโฅโฅ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] โ›โ›๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค ๐•“๐•’๐•“๐•ช, ๐•Ž๐• ๐•Ÿ'๐•ฅ ๐•ž๐•–๐•’๐•Ÿ ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ช๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜, ๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค ๐•“๐•’๐•“๐•ช...
107K 3.2K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
6.1M 98.8K 104
๏ผžใ€Œ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜Œ๐˜ณ๐˜ข ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ใ€ ๐’๐‹๐€๐˜๐„๐‘ ๐•๐„๐‘. Demon Slayer belongs to Koyoh...