darling ; various anime ✔️

By velcenq

━━━━━━ "my darling love." fluff. angst. smut. melanin. various anime. ༉‧₊˚✧ More

# WELCOME
# REQUEST
# ATTACK ON TITIAN
my love - levi a.
for tonight - armin a.
# NARUTO
you're annoying - sasuke u.
thank you - sasuke u.
her - kiba i.
i've missed you - kakashi h.
wait - kakashi h.
sunrise - kakashi h.
fake bf - kakashi h.
when we we're young - genma s.
my pretty girl - itachi u.
deal - neji h.
# BNHA
rehab - shigaraki t.
best friend - denki k.
daddy issues - touya t.
3 days - hitoshi s.
pissy - mina a.
house, not a home - dabi
# THE PROMISED NEVERLAND
an idiot - ray.
# KAKEGURI
# HAIKYUU
wet dreamz - akaashi k.
im coming - kenma k.
safe - kenma k.
counterfeit - kenma k.
redamancy - shirabu k.
$lut - kunimi a.
hear me - bokuto k.
# BLACK CLOVER
# SEVEN DEADLY SINS
# DARLING IN THE FRANXX
# HUNTER X HUNTER
run aways - killua z.
# DEMON SLAYER
love? - giyuu t.
remember - muchirou t
hashira- uzui t.
# HIGH RISE INVASION
caught - yayoi k.
# FRUITS BASKETS
home - kyo s.
# NORAGAMI
wife - yato.
# YOUR LIE IN APRIL
# KUROKO'S BASKETBALL
# JUJUTSU KAISEN
sober - gojo s.
in love - gojo s.
already best friends - gojo s.
can't love you - itadori y.
# TOKYO REVENGERS
a little fun - mikey & draken
cheesy romance manga - chifuyu matsuno
rulers - ran h.
no matter what - ran h.
jealousy - shinichiro s.
therapy - rindou h.
funny seeing you here - mitsuya t.
# BORUTO

black wings - megumi f.

2.8K 22 0
By velcenq

——————————————————————

in which, she knew him from dreams but why?

fluff

warnings : religious talks
making this a full book brb
——————————————————————

BLACK FEATHERS FELL FROM THE AIR, while the girl stood on the edge of the building. she let her white wings rest, taking in a breath of fresh air before looking to her left.

there stood a tall man, black hair with black wings in contrast to her milky white ones. his face blurred, and his voice was blurred & sounded far away.

"you're out late, princess." the male chuckled, fluttering his black wings. something he did when he was flustered or nervous.

she chuckled at his tone of voice, stepping closer to the male that only seemed to get farther away from her grasp before she finally woke up.

"these weird ass dreams." she mumbled to herself. she got out of her bed, making up the white comforter before grabbing a white shirt and white skirt and heading into her bathroom.

she grabbed her uniforms jacket, putting it on over her normal clothes and heading towards the classroom of her school- jujustu high.

she sighed to herself, opening the door only to see one other guy in her class. there was only 4 of them, where were the other two?

she smiled at megumi, who waved back towards her. nervous. he played with the pencil in his pocket to calm his nerves while the two waited for gojo and the others to show.

"watch them have given us the wrong date again." y/n sighed, staring outside the window beside her.

"wouldn't doubt it, princess." he mumbled before cringing. he hoped she didn't catch the slip up.

"what did you just call me?" she asked, raising an eyebrow and turning her head to look at the flustered male who played with the pencil more intensely.

"um, princess? i don't- i don't know. i keep having these weird dreams about-"

"angels? an evil and a good, right?" she asked, turning to look at the dark haired male who nodded slow.

"yeah, and im always the evil one and i call the girl princess and you just.. remind me of her." he stated, "it's stupid. i don't know. pretend it didn't happen." he sighed, watching as gojo and the other two of the team walk in.

"finally, took you guys long enough!" y/n complained.

"c'mon, you guys were here for 5 minutes!" nobara huffed, taking a seat behind her.

————

she knocked on the black haired males dorm door late at night. any normal person would just think she was going to hold conversation with her teammate, but in reality she had another weird dream.

she doesn't really know why her brain told her to come to him, but she assumed she might as well talk to him since he understands the most.

megumi, who wasn't even sleeping well, opened the door. he stretched, blinking his eyes a few times while he stared in confusion at the girl who stood at the door.

"yeah?" he mumbled, not understanding why he went with yeah of all things. he mentally cringed, always finding a way to embarrass himself.

she stayed quiet for a few minutes. she realized how awkward and weird it was for her to come to him and just say 'hey, had another dream about you!'

she decided to go to her default in any nervous interaction with her other classmates, or even her sensei.

"we're in the same class but don't know much about each other..." she mumbled, looking off to the side in utter embarrassment. really?

"oh, i guess.. that's true." megumi mumbled, looking back at the clock on his table. 2:36 am. he moved aside to let the female in who nodded a thank you, and took off her shoes.

the two of them sat on megumi's couch after he made them both a cup of tea; facing each other in silence because neither of them knew where or who should start. y/n looked around in amusement, looking at her roomates dorm that was mostly black.

"what makes you... you?" megumi ended up asking first. he knew little about her, only her cursed technique considering he's seen it many times.

"um..." she nervously laughed. "this is a hard question, next?"

megumi chuckled at her attitude, sipping his tea before leaning back on the couch.

"okay, we'll come back to it. yeah?" he chuckled, watching as she nervously nodded with a soft smile.

"uhm, your dreams." she started, making megumi nod.

"so that's what you came here for?" he asked, tilting his head to the side softly.

"yeah," she huffed, playing with the rim of her cup. "i had one earlier tonight, about a park? if i'm not mistaken. i saw the name on a sign, turns out it's a real park here... want to go with me?"

"yeah, of course." he chuckled, "i had a dream about a warehouse earlier for me actually."

"tell me about it." she stated, infatuated but the way he talked and rambled about what happened in his dream.

about the girl he seemed to come to adore.

————

"this is the place!" y/n stated, finally stopping in the middle of the park beside a bench. "exact place right there." she hummed, pointing at a red spot that seemed stain into the ground near the parks sign.

"what exactly... happened? in your dream, again?" megumi asked. y/n opened her mouth to explain, considering she didn't tell him when she went over earlier in the morning until she cut herself off.

"there's tons of cursed energy here." she mumbled to the male beside her who hadn't seemed to notice until she said something.

"are you sure it's not just you?" he joked, making her roll her eyes.

"haha very funny." she stated sarcastically, looking around for what could've been causing such high energy.

she didn't see anything. maybe it was just her crystals. she must've just been tripping.

except she wasn't. when she turned to face megumi again, he was staring down at a little mushroom shaped curse.

"no way this little thing is giving off this much energy." she mumbled.

"yeah..." he trailed off, looking upwards towards the sky until his eyes landed on the bigger mushroom further ways in the park. how did she miss that?

"oh well!" y/n shrugged, going to summon one of her crystal shinigami before megumi stopped her. he quickly grabbed her arms before letting her finish the symbol; their faces becoming centimeters apart.

"if we hurt this one, we'll trigger that one." he mumbled to the flustered girl who questioningly turned around- finally seeing the huge mushroom.

"what makes you think that?" she asked, turning back around to the dark eyed male.

"intuition? these are too big of curses for us alone to take care of." he mumbled, sighing and letting go of her before stepping back. "maybe we should just call gojo." he shrugged.

y/n wanted to disagree, she truly believed the two of them alone could take the two curses but she trusted megumi's intuition for some odd reason.

"okay..." she mumbled, pretending she didn't see the curses along with megumi who called gojo to come handle them.

————

"he labeled them special grade." megumi informed y/n who nodded in shock.

"those things were special grade?!" she huffed, not believing it. currently, she had come to visit megumi once again in his dorm room.

"technically. they possessed one of sukuna's fingers." he explained more in depth, going through a library book he'd found about the story of two angels- the light & the dark.

y/n paid it no mind, eating a bag of chips while she thought out what he just told her. one of sukuna's fingers huh? that means it'd be going to itadori hm.

"you never told me about your dream?" megumi stated, noticing her spaced out expression. she hummed in acknowledgement, but she remembered she didn't tell the male her dream.

"oh, we died." she said, nonchalantly shrugged. the male damn near choked on his spit, coughing slightly before giving her a confused expression.

"what?!" he asked, absolutely shocked by the news she just told him. ironically he just passed by a section of his book where the two angles had died.

she explained their death to the best of her ability, word for word as it was in the book. what the fuck?

the last section of his book explains the legend that the two angels have been reincarnated for years at a time, cursed to go through the same thing over and over again.

"hm, y/n?" megumi started, reading the end of his book before slowly closing it. she hummed in response, waiting for him to start. "we're gonna die in that way."

"what?" she asked, chuckling at his seriousness.

"we are the reincarnation of those angels. they've been cursed for all eternity and shit, so we're going to go through what they went through and die the same way." he explained, handing her the book in case she didn't believe it.

she bit the inside of her cheek, truly questioning if all of this was worth it. was there ways to change fate? or was this set in stone?

nonetheless, she chuckled. if she was going to go through hell, she was at least grateful to go through it with him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 18.5K 43
When an injured Wolf shows up on his doorstep, half dead and desperate for protection, gentle giant Monty naturally wants to help. Unfortunately, the...
58.1K 854 74
Welcome to my little collection of one shots, hcs, bf scenarios and drabbles. Infinite because I want this to be your one stop soul shop ✨✨ Keep ch...
305K 21.4K 156
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...
71.8K 3.6K 31
"He's the son of the moon goddess. And yes, he's my mate." "If life is a movie, then be my main actor. I'm sure it'll be a blockbuster." A SunKi au w...