All Of My Heart❤️💔

By RomanceFanatic27

✨Reyansh moves to London to create a better future for his family. He is hard-working, down to earth and comm... More

Prologue!
Character Sketch❗️
A Messed-Up Life
First Encounter!
And It Started🥰
How My Luck Changed!
Favourite Days❤️ (pt 1)
Author's Thankyou note🥰
Favourite Days💛 (pt 2)
The Invitation!
The Party💞
The Unexpected!
The Goodbyes!💔
The New Life
The New Chapter❗️
Note❗️
The Delusion❗️
The Near Encounter❗️
The Night out❗️
The Apology❗️
The Perfect Conversation❗️
Truth Or Dare❗️
London City Tour❗️
The Unexpected❗️
The Loss❗️
The Ignorance❗️
The Inevitable❗️
The Misery
Present Day | pt-1❗️
Present Day pt-2 ❗️
Taani's Story- Where It All Begin❗️
Crazy In Love❗️
The Never Ending Wait❗️
For Old Friendship's Sake❗️
My World Turn Topsy-Turvyy❗️
Note❗️
The Wedding❗️
The Honeymoon❗️
Back To Reality❗️
The Night❗️
The Emotional Breakdown❗️
Momentary Bliss❗️
Doubting The Doubts❗️
The Harsh Reality❗️
The Confession❗️
Lie❗️
POVs: TAANI❗️
REYANSH❗️
TAANI❗️
REYANSH❗️
TAANI❗️
REYANSH❗️
TAANI❗️
REYANSH❗️
A/N
Deserve Her The Most❗️
Epilogue (ALL OF MY HEART) ❗️

Looking for a Ride❓❗️

120 12 8
By RomanceFanatic27

Sameer and I parted ways a couple of months back. I was happy it all ended on a good note. I wouldn't see the conversation with his parents was easy. We felt ashamed, embarrassed, but I told them to stay strong. Auntie apologized for re-buffing our earlier attempts to tell her the truth. I asked his parents for only one thing— to accept Sameer for who he was he was still there son whom he had made them proud by securing a gold medal it is university; he was still the son who gave up his promising career in Canada to look after his family business in London; he was still the same son who gave up the person he loved to marry the girl office parents choice because he couldn't make them unhappy. I told them that I could not spend my life with someone who's feelings were divided. I gave our relationship another chance after I found out about him, but later realized we were just fooling each other.

Uncle and auntie, and even Sameer wanted to resume working in the company but I politely refused. I wanted to get away from all this to explore my options and contemplate my life. So when an opportunity to work in a leading design firm in Manchester presented itself, I could not say no. I moved to Manchester as soon as the divorce was settled. Leaving my past behind paved way for a better future, for better days, where there was no darkness. I could breathe freely I was only responsible for myself and that feeling was liberating. I was happy that I had stood up for myself, that I had mustered up the courage to start afresh and become self-reliant. I felt like my old self again— lighthearted and happy go lucky. The episode with Sameer had brought a great deal of pain, but I had bounced back. I didn't know I had it in me to live independently. There was a time when Samir meant the world to me; when I couldn't even think about a life without him. But that had changed. I still loved him but I was no longer in love with him. Perhaps, I would never was. And Re was right about one thing. I did not love him. I only loved the idea of him.

As far as Rey was concerned, I was not in touch with him. He had blocked my number on his cell phone as well as on WhatsApp. Later I realize that I had not even added him on Facebook. I did try to get in touch with them but in vain. I tried to look up his studio on Google to get an address or a landline number but then I realized I'd never asked him the name. I miss him terribly. He had always been there for me but I had always push them away. After this episode, I realized he was more than just a friend. I realized he I had feelings for him. But I was glad he had decided to break all contact and stay away. A selfish, self-centered person like me could only bring unhappiness. I had always broken his heart, belittled his emotions. I didn't deserve his friendship, let alone his laugh. I knew he had made no attempt to look for me in all these months. This pained me but I didn't blame him for it. I respected his decision.

I had finally moved on and settled in my new life I shared an apartment with a girl named Julia who worked in a bank. She was sweet and usually kept to herself. This gave me plenty of time and space for self reflection.

After a busy week, I finally found some time to unwind. It was a Saturday but Julia had to work overtime, so I had the apartment to myself. I had already decided how to spend my weekend—wear pajamas, make myself fettucine Alfredo and then binge watch all the episodes of Game of Thrones. As I was preparing the white sauce for the pasta in the kitchen, the duel doorbell rang. I rinsed my hands and walked up to the door to unlock it. There was no one outside. I was about to close the door when my ice fell on a large package kept against the wall. I craned my neck to see who had left it and caught a fleeting glimpse of someone rushing down the stairs. Might have been the delivery guy, I thought.

There was no name on the small note paste it neatly on the box, except my name and address.

"Who sent me this?" I whispered to myself.

I somehow managed to drag it into my living room. I've been struggling with the brown wrapping paper for 10 minutes, I pulled out a black and white portrait of myself. I took a few steps back to look at the gigantic picture. Memories from that time came flooding back and I was transported to the another time—Rey and I cycling through the streets of London, giggling, soaking up the sun. I remembered that vividly. I also remembered that the photographer had caught me unawares. I knew who he was. I knew it was him.

As the realization dawned on me, I dropped everything and ran as fast as my legs could carry me out of the door and down the stairs. I looked around, my frantic eyes searching for him. But he was nowhere to be seen.

"Damn . . . ." I hissed, letting out and exhausted gasp.

"Looking for a ride?"I heard someone say from behind.

My face broke into involuntary involuntary smile and I quickly turned around.

Rey stood a few feet away from me, grinning.

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yaayyyy!! Finally Rey aa gaya!!! 😂💃🏻💃🏻
Well, is se ab ap logo ko idea hogaya hoga ke ab meri ye story ka end hone laga hai, so let me tell u, next chapter will be a EPILOGUE! Oh yeah!! 😜😎

Thanku in advance for liking my story, not as much as I expected😏 but chalta hai, koi nahi!! Still thanks alot for bearing my lazyness😂🙈 But I love you all, and I'm also gonna miss my this story. Don't know about you😜 But this is very special to me. Because this is my first story on TaaRey♥️🙂

Stay happy my lovelies..!!!
Now please do comment and let me know what do you like or dislike about my story, because it's much needed🙏🏻🌈

Dee
xoxo🌈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.5K 4.1K 104
SCENE 1 Boy 1: I love you damit....don't you understand (in frustrated voice) Girl: But love isn't everything Rey....with love their should be respec...
24.1K 1K 40
𝘏𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘨𝘰𝘢𝘭𝘴...
1K 101 8
Hey buddies!!!! Here comes a new story on ur fav couples..... also mine, TaaRey n MishBir I e (Taani + Reyansh) n (Mishti + Abir). Synopsis - this s...
40.3K 1.6K 46
We all have best friends. Some are right there with us from our childhood, & some from college or university. Some friends grow up feelings for their...