Dream

By Minnsta

"Oh, no." He sighed, cupping my tear stained face in his hands, "No, no. Don't cry." I was unable to tear my... More

Midnight Club
First Encounter
We Meet Again
Night Out (1)
Night Out (2)
Night Out (3)
My Capture
Comfortability
Beginning of Fear
Realization
Paralyzed
The Very Beginning
In the Eyes of Kieran
Impulsiveness
I Can Be Bold Too
Search and No Rescue
Weak
Kieran's Fate
Panic
Conflict
Uninvited Guests
Baby Steps
A Flash of Hope
A Change of Scenery
Mistakes
Growth
Passion
Nothing Lasts for Forever
The Bathroom (1)
The Bathroom (2)
Family Reunion
Drifting
Is It Forgiveness?
A New Kind of Light
Melancholy
Warning
Blind Insight
The Main Event (Kieran)
The Main Event (Suriah)
Freed From the Devil
A Delusional Dream
Note
Extra One
Extra Two

Trapped

8.3K 228 41
By Minnsta

    So many thoughts were running around in my head as I looked up at Kieran, how did he know my real name? What did my mom do? How much money did she borrow? Is he going to kill me? Am I going to die?
I was snatched from my thoughts as he took a step forward, I flinched and covered my face with my arms quietly whispering please. Having him stand so close to me in this tight space, even it was spacious, had me choking on my own breath. By the second, it was getting tougher to breathe with him near me. My shaking body waited for whatever was to come. The only thing that came next was more silence in the tense air. I slowly lifted my head and saw Kieran's hand extended out.

    "Relax," He said. How the fuck am I supposed to relax in a situation like this?

    "Come on," He gestured for me to get up.

    My body rejected the thought of even moving but after he seemed to be getting impatient, rolling his eyes and pursing his lips, I pushed myself up and walked out of the bathroom, he followed after me and shut the door then walked down the hall casually. He turned around and waited for me to follow him. My heavy feet weighed me down but I didn't have any other choice, just follow him. I don't need to start trouble. I had no idea what he was capable or doing nor what he might do, my best bet was to listen to him if I wanted to make it to tomorrow.
We walked downstairs, he had me sit on the couch and then I waited for him to come back from the kitchen. My eyes locked onto him.

    He sat down on the chair in front of me, "Do you like it? It's nice,".

    Kieran was obviously talking about his apartment.

    "It's cozy, in a nice area and spacious of course," He said. I don't care.

    I bit hard on my lip and looked away from him keeping my head down and tried my best to cover myself up my exposed chest. I was the only one who sat there absolutely terrified and confused, the only one who was extremely uncomfortable. Kieran was relaxed as he always was, with no care in the world. His eyes had no thought behind them, at least that's what it appeared to be. Acting as if he didn't just have me passed out, locked inside his bathroom.

    "Stop biting your lip," He suddenly ordered more sternly. I flinched and lifted my head to look at him, almost glaring at him. Once again, as I stared into his eyes, I wasn't able to read whatever was going on inside his head. Those mysterious eyes shaming me like a poorly behaved dog. I closed myself off even more and released my bottom lip.

    "I don't get it," I whispered to myself.

    "Hm?"

    I met Kieran's intimidating eyes, "I don't get it,".

   "You don't get what?" He repeated, shifting his body forward.

    "I don't know why I'm here," I sighed, "I haven't talked to my mom in years, her debt has nothing to do with me,".

    His lips twirled into a grin,"Suriah, I don't think you listened to me. Your mother's debt was originally supposed to fall onto your father but he's not here is he? Therefore you are the one the debt falls onto,".

    I furrowed my eyebrows, "You're a loan shark?".

    He hummed, "Not exactly, this is just a side hustle really. Something to entertain me,".

    My breath hitched, he thinks this is fun? That this is some game? He finds it fun to mess with other people's lives? How fucked up does someone have to be to think messing with other people's lives is fun?

    Kieran stood up and poured me a glass of water, "I actually don't get too involved with these things but when I was told about your case I couldn't help but get curious. After all, you do work at my club,".

    He set the cup down in front of me making sure to keep our eyes locked, he walked to the large windows. What the hell? And that's supposed to validate kidnapping me in the middle of the night?

    "We've known each other for quite some time. A couple of months. A bunch of small talk, but I'll admit it's become quite tiring," He grinned and turned to look back at me.

    "I was going to wait some more, you know, to become friendlier and build a relationship as we kept meeting in the club but, that would take much longer than I want. The feeling of impatience is annoying," His voice turned low and dark. My body stiffened as his whole shift in behavior changed the air in the room.
    He walked over to me and sat a good distance away, his body leaned forward as he poured himself some water. I physically couldn't look away. Even if I wanted to, my body refused to let my eyes leave his sight as the fear going through my body had me in a chokehold.

    "Here's what's going to happen," he smiled, "Each day you stay here is, let's say, 100 dollars that will be deducted from your debt. And if you don't behave or try to leave persay, I'll add 100 dollars more to your debt. Okay?".

    My eyes widened and narrowed at him at the same time, my brain became fuzzy with thoughts clouding my head, my jaw quivered in confusion and I desperately wanted to scream, punch, hit and yell at him. My body wouldn't listen to my impulsive thoughts, I sat there completely frozen and starstruck by his words.

What did he just say? I can't leave? I'm supposed to stay here? No. No way. I'm not fucking staying here.

    "What?" I gasped.

    He nodded his head and hummed.

    I sat up more, "Wait, I-I can pay this debt off. I'll get a second job and pay you back slowly. I'll give you everything I have now and everything I make,"

    He laughed to himself and gave me a humiliating look of disbelief.

    "I will pay whatever amount you tell me every month," I explained.

    He sighed loudly and stood up, "Suriah, you're not very good at listening."

    Kieran took a few steps and stood right in front of me whilst shamefully looking down on me, "You're not leaving, did I not make that clear enough?".

    I gulped and leaned backwards only for him to get closer, "You're going to repay your debt however I say so and there's no negotiating. You'll pay off your...$200.000 debt here,".

    My eyes became as wide as an owls, 200,000 fucking dollars?! Is he serious?! No I can't, I can't stay here. How long is that? How long will I need to stay here to pay off all that money?!
I started heavily into the abyss of the floor calculating everything in my head...then my eyes widened even more than I thought they ever could. My eyebrows raised and my mouth dropped open. The color in my face probably washed off. Five fucking years?!! Five?! My breath began to heighten and my chest got tighter as my palms became clammy.

    My head snapped up to find Kieran walking away up the stairs, I pushed myself off of the couch and dashed after him.

    "Kieran! NO! Kieran, PLEASE!" I yelled as I ran up the stairs. I halted in my steps, panting heavily as I desperately looked for Kieran who happened to disappear into thin air.

    A strong force suddenly pushed me into the bathroom I was trapped in originally causing me to fall aggressively onto the floor. The pain I knew would leave bruises was nonexistent, my adrenaline was stronger than the impact. Without even thinking of the fall I pushed myself up and made way for the door but there, standing in the doorway, was Kieran. Smirking at me, watching me crawl off the floor while I panted heavily. His entertainment causing a scene he was more than enjoying.

    "No, no, no. NO!" I yelled. Kieran slammed the door shut right in front of my face before I could reach it in time. I yanked at the handle and violently jiggled it hoping it would crack.

    "KIERAN! OPEN THE DOOR!" I screamed alongside the booming sound of my fists pounding against the door, "KIERAN! YOU CAN'T DO THIS! YOU CAN'T MAKE ME STAY HERE! OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!".

    I banged on the door continuously, kicked it, yanked the handle, threw almost anything I could find at the door and screamed endlessly through the door. Despite how hard I was breathing and how much I was shaking, my body didn't stop fighting the bathroom door.

Kieran was listening, I knew he was but he didn't care. There was no way he was going to listen to me. I can't stay here. I don't know what's going to happen to me. If he's true to his words and after five years I'll be done. I can't do that. Bullshit, he's lying. I fell down against the bathroom door, my body shaking and fists throbbing while I panted anxiously. My body went numb as the panic took over every inch of my body. My heart ached, my head spun and a million raging thoughts scratched my brain. This can't be real.

    "Please, Kieran. Open the door," I weeped.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 5.2K 8
WARNING: CONTAINS MATURED CONTENT!!! IF YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T DEAL WITH THE EXPLICIT AND TRIGGERING SCENES WRITTEN IN THIS BOOK, THEN PLEASE, THIS BOOK...
38.2K 934 38
Vita Mia: My life ***************************************** She has never wanted to take any part in the mafia world that her abusive and manipulativ...
210K 5.3K 55
A simple mute girl who lives in a world of silence and serenity with her grandmother. A ruthless cruel mafia who lives in the world of women,drugs an...
46.8K 4.3K 68
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒖𝒍 𝒀𝒂𝒅𝒂𝒗 ~She is the light, the luminary divine. Her presence brought solace to many. She is a like a radiant star. 𝑺𝒉𝒊𝒗𝒂 𝑹𝒂𝒋 �...