Izuku Shimura: Hero of All

Von lucarioacero

Izuku gets an improved version of AFO after he learns that he's the son of AFO at the age of 10. He was annou... Mehr

Izuku Shimura: Bio
Chapter 1: My Bright Future
Chapter 3: Over the Years (filler)
Chapter 4: The True Disaster
Chapter 5: Offers and Explanation
Chapter 6: Heroes Debut
Chapter 7: Little Sister
Chapter 8: Big Sister
Chapter 9: 3 Months and Entrance Exam
Chapter 10: UA Family Reunion
Chapter 11: Too Far?
Chapter 12: The Strongest Heroes
Chapter 13: USJ
Chapter 14: Heroes in Love
Chapter 15: An Angel's Smile is Priceless
Chapter 16: Dorm Troubles
Chapter 17: Attempts of the Wicked
A/N
A/N
Chapter 18: Preparations
Chapter 19: Sports Festival Pt. 1
Chapter 20: Sports Festival Pt. 2

Chapter 2: Making it in America

12.4K 178 92
Von lucarioacero

In OFA's mindscape same day as last chapter

"So then, where do you all think I should run away to? I mostly just ran way to get out of that house, at that moment I gave up on being a hero though, and if you all are going to help me, then I need a place to go to in order to train and live. Do you guys have any ideas on where I should go?" Izuku asked while sitting down in front of all the users of OFA.

"The only place that I can recommend would be America. There are plenty of places that you could use to practice your quirks without being caught or spied on. In my vacation to Tennessee, I did build a small forest house there. And there is plenty of space and equipment that can be used to train you well. Sure, you may have to clean it up a bit, since it hasn't been used in roughly 15 years, but it should suit you for a while." Nana Shimura said as she remembered her vacation home she built when she was in Tennessee.

"Yeah, but we should also make plans on trying to keep him educated. Right now you are at grade 5, but you've studied material up to grade 8, so for right now, apply for a high school and get as high of a score as you can. Try and speed through the top classes of high school as fast as you can possibly do so online. Once you do that, apply for as many scholarships as you possibly can to get as much of a free tuition as possible." En told Izuku while remembering to try and get Izuku an education.

"Not only that though, Izuku obviously will eventually have to buy another property. Eventually, someone will find where he lives and that property could be bought since he would technically be occupying it and 'squatting' in it. Although I am against it, he might need to create a new identity as a business man and have to buy properties. Not only that, but Izuku will have to find a quirk that can change appearances, which will be hard." Hikage Shinomori stated.

"I heard that America is #1 in quirk diversity, so I should be able to find a quirk like that or similar, then I could just evolve it and get it to my needs. Additionally, I should probably learn how to make things like furniture, chairs, gardens, etc., so can any of you help me with that?" Izuku asked.

"Before I was a hero, I ran my father's store. We fixed and made a lot of things, from furniture, to walls, ceilings, tiles, roofs, silverware, glass, and even mechanical parts. I'll teach you all that I know and then some." Hanagara Aizawa offered to him while Izuku nodded in thanks.

"I grew a lot of things in my garden, and I know how to do all types of agricultural projects, so I'll teach you it." Daigoro Banjo said.

"We should also discuss the obvious. How are we going to get to America?" Yoochi asked as he wanted Izuku to leave this hellhole as fast as possible.

"Easy, we catch a ride on a shipment boat. With our skills and Izuku being sneaky, we should be able to sneak aboard a shipment container and easily make our way to America. Then, we take some food and water and survive off of that." Mikatsu Onimoru offered.

"Actually, it would be better to hide out in an airplane instead. The security around luggage is actually very low nowadays. He should be able to sneak right in before being able to sneak right out." Nana said as Izuku agreed with her about that. So Izuku decided that he needed to make it to the airport and find a flight towards America.

Izuku then focused on exiting OFA's mindscape before he felt his consciousness return to normal. Izuku woke up in an alleyway with everything still on him. Grinning at the fact that he had a quirk now, Izuku activated OFA before he sped off. He tried activating the previous user's quirks and managed to figure out how to evolve quirks. He had to focus with All For All on the quirk in question before feeding it power to grow and expand. Izuku evolved OFA and managed to make the energy multiply ever day, and store an infinite amount of energy while increasing how he could control it. He could use it power up his body's senses, his reaction time, and even power up other quirks. He did the exact same with the previous users quirks and managed to activate each of them.

Danger Sense allowed him to sense any threat to his life or other people's lives in a 2 mile radius, Black Whip was controlled by his thoughts and were stronger and he could summon a lot more than Daigoro, Float became Fly because he could fly, levitate, and float in any position, though he wondered how fast he could truly fly, Smokescreen now covered his presence, like his sound, smell, sight (obviously), and vibrations, All Tongue evolved to now be able to understand and communicate with animals as well, and Fa Jin became able to store more energy and be used to power up his quirks beyond their normal limit. Izuku loved the quirks and thanked the previous users adamantly. He used Fly and Smokescreen to fly into the sky and appear as a cloud before he found the airport.

After flying down safely in an alleyway, Izuku decided that he needed to find his way to the cargo hold. He found a flight that was headed to North Carolina, so he found his way to that exact airplane. Izuku went into the cargo loading section and managed to sneak his way past all the workers and into the luggage hold. He put himself in between some luggage and just hoped that he could get to Carolina without any problems. After he stayed sitting for a while, he felt the plane begin to move, and soon, he felt that the plane had taken off. Deciding to kill time, Izuku decided to train with his new quirks.

Izuku practiced with OFA, Black Whip, and Fa Jin. Fly and Smokescreen couldn't be practiced in an enclosed space unless he was trying to levitate or float, but Smokescreen could cause attention to be on him, and All Tongue didn't need any training at all. Izuku practiced summoning band stretching as many energy tendrils as he possibly could. He managed to summon 15 and stretch them around 15 feet. Izuku practiced OFA and learned from the past users how to use it. So Izuku spread OFA all throughout his body and checked his percentage, which was 3%. Izuku smiled before he used Fa Jin to amplify it to its max, and managed to equal what the past users called 15%.

After he trained his quirks for a full 2 hours, he took a lunch break and ate some food to regain stamina and energy. Izuku then did a physical workout while the past users all instructed him on the different exercises he had to do. Izuku completed the workout while only slightly exhausted. Izuku managed to impress the past users which made him smile in happiness. For the first time in 6 years, he had people who he could call friends! After more training and practice, Izuku got tired and finally fell asleep from fatigue.

About 8 hours of sleep, Izuku finally woke up with a startle, as he noticed that the plane seemed to be landing. Quickly putting all the luggage back to what it was before, Izuku hid again. After he felt the plane land, Izuku waited in anticipation with baited breath on how to avoid the workers. Izuku finally heard the luggage door open after 30 minutes. He quickly ran past the workers after they all turned their backs. When he did that, he managed to run past all the other distracted workers and made his way to the main airport lobby.

"Okay then, now all I need to do is make it to Tennessee. I should be able to fly there with just my quirk alone though. If not I can always just take stops." Izuku said as the past users of OFA all agreed with him. Izuku got into an alleyway before he activated Fly, OFA, and Fa Jin before he used all 3 to fly off as fast as he possibly could, which was about 40 mph. After stopping a few times and resting a bit, by around 7:00AM, he was in Tennessee.

"Ok, now I just need to find your vacation house. Grandma, do you know where to go?" Izuku asked as he started to eat breakfast to refuel some energy, as using all 3 quirks for a while did drain him.

"Yes, go to the smoky mountains and go to the tallest mountain, then go down the hill without a clear dirt path and if you walk for a few 30 minutes, or fly for around 10, then you should find it." Nana said as Izuku followed her advice before flying to the Smoky Mountains and arriving at the tallest one. He found the dirt path and decided to walk instead of fly as he could miss it if he did. After following Nana's instructions, he finally found it.

It was a small house with a patio, a working grill that ran on wood, a working AC that ran on a few solar panels, a lot of lights that were also connected. It had 2 beds, a fridge that was too old and needed to be replaced, a semi working shower, as he needed to clean the pipes, and finally a good roof, though there was a small leak that he could fix.

(Without the guitar sign and imagine solar panels on the roof.)
A few 20 feet away from the house was soil perfect for gardening, and to the right of that was a clear open space perfect for training. Under one of the trees was a slightly rusty set of benches for squatting and bench pressing. To the right of that there was also a nice and easy punching dummy.

Izuku got to work and with directions from Daigoro, he managed to easily make a nice amount of land to use for farming. He also took advice from Hanagara about fixing the roof, so Izuku took a bunch of grass and with a lot of time and tedious effort, managed to make a good fix for the roof that was at least waterproof. En also reminded him that he needed to get internet and a computer in order to get an education, and was reminded by Hikage to get a disguise quirk. Izuku sighed at all the problems before nodding to himself. After he heard of a town near the smoky mountains, Nana said it was calmed Gatlinburg, Izuku took off to there to find a computer and wifi device.

After remembering exactly where the house was, Izuku took off with flight to go to Gatlinburg. He flew through the trees and managed to land without getting spotted. He saw a few heroes patrolling around trying to run patrols, so Izuku needed to look as least suspicious as possible. Izuku first went to an electronic store and saw the prices on the computers. All of them were above $150 and he didn't have that money. He also looked for a Wifi Router and saw that they were around $130. Sighing, Izuku thought to himself about how he could get money fast enough. He thought about working but no store in here would hire him without trying to find his background until he had a disguising quirk.

Walking away from the store, he looked out and saw a few teenagers inside of an alleyway right next to the store talking. So, Izuku snuck up and tried to eavesdrop on them.

"So, you managed to sneak out a couple computers right? I ain't paying for that type of stuff, my dad would kill me." One teen asked.

"With my quirk, it was no problem. The only problem was getting the clothes for the employee. My disguise quirk is perfect for this." One teen answered. With his mind made up, Izuku got a smirk before he gained an innocent look on his face before he walked into the alleyway while making the teens look at him.

"E-excuse me, could any of you tell me where to get to the national park? I-I tried asking other people but they all didn't pay attention to me." Izuku asked while stuttering. The teens flinched at first but calmed down when they saw he didn't hear them.

"Sure kid, here, let me take you there." The teen with the disguise quirk said as he took Izuku's hand and led him to the street and gave him directions. After they parted ways, Izuku smirked and smiled in amazement. He managed to copy the quirk and evolve it.

Quickly going to a restroom, Izuku tried to use it and managed to learn about his new quirk. He could change his body fully and imitate mutants and transformation type quirks, though he wouldn't have any of their properties though, he'd just look like them. Izuku also learned that strangely enough, he could create clothes with it, which did help him greatly, as it meant he wouldn't have to shop for clothes. He named it Appearance Change.

Izuku smiled before he thought back to how he could make money when it hit him. He'd have to make money by pretending to be someone else. Quickly consulting with the past users of OFA, he came up with a plan on how to create a new identity. From the users, they all suggested that he go to the Gatlinburg Town Hall and create a new identity. Izuku thanked them before he put to work with creating his new persona. Izuku thought to himself on how he should make his persona, and decided to base it off of his father but with orange hair and purple eyes, as he needed there to be as little of a connection between his persona and him as possible. He decided to use the name Hiashi Yamafuka.

Quickly going to the town hall, he managed to disguise himself as a guard and snuck in before find the main office. There he could actually create Hiashi Yamafuka. After searching for 20 minutes, he managed to find the main office and saw that luckily there weren't any guards there. Izuku went inside and filled in all the required information. He said that Hiashi Yamafuka was born in Tokyo Japan and moved to South Carolina when he was 13. Then, he moved to Tennessee when he was 24 years old, he also filled out the right credit information and made a social security number, and created a phone number. After all of that was settled, now he just needed to get a loan from a bank, buy the computer and router, make a business, pay back the loan, and get an education.

Making his way out of the town hall, Izuku managed to make his way back to the forest house and decided to start the garden first. He found some fruits that were natural in the mountain and brought them to the house and ate some of them before he planted the seeds to grow them. By the time he got finished he noticed that he never really got around to fixing the house.

He first disguised himself in his Hiashi Yamafuka persona and went to the bank before he took out a loan of $10,000. Izuku needed to start a store and then advertise it. He found an open lot in a clean part of Tennessee and bought it from the number assigned to it for $500. After he bought it, he decided that he needed to sell products, so he went back to the same electronics store he was at before and asked an employee for the number of the owner.

After he called the owner, he truly handled himself like a business man and bought the store for $3,000. So all he had to do was set up a working store system to pay his now employees and he'll be fine. He decided that the first step, would to be to add another addition to the store, like a fixing station where employees could fix non-working products. Izuku explained this idea to his now employees and managed to create one and instructed the employees on how to fix basic problems. He also bought a router and computer before he left the store to keep for itself.

After he made a second trip to his house, he managed to hook up the wifi and connect fairly enough and set up his computer. Thinking it was enough, he finally passed out after a long day.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

624K 14.3K 59
They said that actions have consequences. Izuku Yagi, son of Toshinori Yagi, and Inko Yagi, brother of Izumi Yagi. After finding out he's quirkless a...
320K 7.1K 38
Izuku was a average 4 year old boy always dreaming of becoming a great hero like his grandma was and older brother is. On the day he goes to see what...
57.2K 2.1K 10
Izuku was a strange child, when he was a kid he found out he had a quirk but the doctors had no idea what it was or how it worked. Because of this he...
56.8K 1K 11
Izuku lost everything the moment he was declared quirkless He lost his mother,father's love and was neglected and abused by them His friends left him...