Stay (BTS x Reader-Polyamorou...

By OT7oramI

Y/N and her hybrid best friend, Jin, have known each other since Jin was eight years old and came to live wit... More

Welcome!
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63

Chapter 56

4.1K 270 72
By OT7oramI

Y/N POV:

After breakfast with the guys and Noah, I headed into my bedroom to take a shower and get ready for work, ready for another day at the sanctuary. Stripping out of my clothes, I headed into the bathroom. Turning on the water, I waited for it to heat up. I was happy with how well things had gone with Noah, pleased with how excited he had been about everything. I was so caught up in my thoughts that I didn't realize I wasn't alone anymore until a pair of arms came around my waist from behind, pulling me into a hard chest.

"Hello little mate." Jin's voice was deep and sensual against my ear, sending a shiver down my spine. I leaned back into his arms, letting him hold me. His lips met the side of my neck and I let out a little moan, one that made his chest vibrate with laughter. "Oh? Need a little distraction before work?" His large warm hands slid down my body until they reached the apex of my thighs. He slid his finger over my clit and I moaned again.

"Please Jin. Don't tease me." I gripped his hand, holding him in place, preventing him from moving away.

"Feels that good, huh?" Jin slipped his hand further down, pressing the tip of a finger into my already soaked entrance. "Oh it must feel good. So wet for me already."

Releasing me, Jin turned me around until I was facing the sink then pushed down gently on my back, bending me forwards. I could feel his cock, hard and pulsing against me and I wanted nothing more than for him to slide into me, fucking me hard and fast. He ran the head of it over my entrance, teasing me. "Damn it Jin. Please."

Letting out a laugh, Jin drove straight into me, burying himself to the hilt. I let out a gasp at the sudden unexpected stretch, one that felt so incredibly amazing that I was surprised by it all. "Fuck little mate. You feel so good. So good, but this is going to be quick." Pulling out, Jin plunged back in then set a punishing pace, one that had my legs trembling and the sounds of pleasure constantly leaving my lips. Reaching between us, he rubbed my clit, adding another sensation of pleasure to the ones already racing through me.

Within moments, I was cumming all over him, biting down on my lip harshly to keep the sounds in. A few more quick thrusts and Jin was stiffening as he came, filling me up. Leaning forward, he placed a sweet kiss on my neck before pulling out. He picked me up quickly, making me squeak out in protest, before stepping into the shower with me still in his arms, the water running down over us, washing away the signs of our morning activities.

Forty minutes later, Jin and I were finally on our way to the sanctuary. I had felt better about going since transferring to Labor and Delivery, but it was still hard for me to see Sehun and not have the same relationship, the same closeness we used to share. It hurt more than I let on, but having so many people around me who loved me definitely help to fill the hole in my heart left behind by Sehun. I couldn't help but worry about him, knowing there was something more to Evie than she was letting on. As much as Sehun adored her, I still didn't trust her and never would.

Jin pulled into the parking lot of the sanctuary and I could tell by the way he looked at me, a sad smile on his handsome face, that he was feeling the same way that I was. After exiting the car, he came around to my side, taking my hand and giving it a gentle squeeze, letting me know without words that he was here for me.

Entering the sanctuary, I saw a familiar figure leaning up against the wall, clearly waiting fro someone. After giving Jin a kiss goodbye, I went to walk past but Sehun reached out for my arm, stopping me. "Y/N please. Please don't walk away from me again."

The pleas in his voice touched my heart and I turned to face him. "What is it Doctor?" I could hear the tiredness in my voice and when I called him doctor, I saw the hurt, the pain in his eyes.

"Please don't call me that. You're my best friend, my mate. Don't... don't do this to me. Please." When I didn't move away, Sehun reached out with his other hands, taking one of mine in both of his. "I'm so sorry Y/N. So sorry. You... you were there for me at the worst point of my life and I treated you like shit. Please... please forgive me. I m-miss you and I need you."

From the sadness in his eyes, I could see he was sincere, but I knew that he was always going to believe the best of the woman who was only out to hurt him, who was going to cause him pain just as she had before, potentially even more. Part of me wanted to hug him, tell him things were going to be okay, but for now, I needed to be selfish. Being around him, watching him with Evie hurt too much and I couldn't do it. I shook my head. "I'm sorry, but I can't. I can't stand by and watch this. You've made your choice now I have to make mine."

Sehun's eyes filled with tears, ones that ran down his cheeks unchecked. "Stop. Don't say that. You're my mate."

Shaking my head again, I pulled my hands from his. "No. No I'm not. Not really. Evie is."

"Y/n please. I need you. I want things back the way they were before, how they've always been with us." Sehun reached for my hands again, but I stepped out of his reach.

"I don't think that is going to happen. Things can't be like they were. You have a mate and I will respect that." Sehun went to protest, but I said the words that I had been thinking of for the last week. "I think I am going to leave the sanctuary."

Sehun's mouth dropped open and he shook his head vehemently. "No! No! You... you can't leave. You can't leave me." He went to speak again, but a familiar voice broke in.

"What the hell is going on here?" Evie's eyes were narrowed as she stared at me, at the way Sehun was holding onto me so tightly.

"I don't think it's any of your concern." I ignored the look of irritation on Evie's face.

Planting her hands on her hips, Evie glared at me. "It is my business when you here with the one that belongs to me."

"Belongs to you? Did you forget he's a person and not an object? He doesn't belong to anyone." It was taking everything I had in me to not strangle her, to not knock her out right then and there. "If anything, you're more of an animal than he is."

Evie turned to Sehun. "Are you going to let her talk to me this way?" Sehun hesitated and for a moment I thought he was going to take her side, even hearing the way she just spoke about him. Whirling around, Evie focused on me again. "You're just jealous anyways. You had him all to yourself until I appeared. Now he wants me and nothing to do with you."

Shaking my head, I let out a harsh laugh. "Is that really what you think?" Facing Sehun, I gestured at the woman in front of me. "Why don't you tell her the truth? Tell her who I am to you."

Evie snorted, an unattractive sound that fit her ugly personality. "Don't try and trick yourself Y/N. You are nothing to him. It's not my fault you're jealous that I'm his mate and you're not. You've always been too close to him. It's disgusting."

"Evie stop." Sehun's voice was soft, almost as though he was reluctant to stand up to her. "Y/N's... she's right. She's my mate too. It happened after you left me, after you rejected me."

Evie shook her head, the disgust clear on her face. "There's no way. She has all those other mates. How can she be yours too?" Sehun went to speak, but Evie cut him off with a wave of her hand. "It's bad enough having one, but eight? How can you live with yourself knowing you're mated to eight animals?" Her eyes widened as she realized what she said.

"E-Evie?" Sehun's voice was small as he spoke. "I don't... I don't understand. I thought..." His voice trailed off as Evie barked out a laugh.

"Oh come on Sehun. You can't really believe I was happy about all this, can you?" Evie shook her head. "You're just as pathetic now as you were six years ago."

Before she could speak again, my hand cracked across her cheek, leaving my palm and fingers stinging, but more than making up by the bright red print on her suddenly pale face. "You fucking bitch. I knew there was something wrong with you from the moment you walked in those doors. You're nothing but a manipulative liar who thinks they can control everyone and everything."

Evie held up her hand to her face, holding her cheek. Her eyes narrowed in hatred. "This is all your fault. If you had stayed away, things would have been fine. I would have gotten what I wanted." A smile appeared on Evie's face, one that made my skin crawl and my stomach turn. "But don't feel too lucky yet. There's something I want even more than Sehun."

Yoongi POV:

Sitting there in my studio, my fingers flew over the piano keys as I played the song I was going to be performing tonight at the Fine Arts Festival. After speaking to my mates, I had agreed to do the performance, much to Michael's delight. I was nervous about how it was going to go, but excited at the same time. I wanted my mates to see what I could do, see if they would be proud of me. Even though I was nervous, I was confident that my mates would be supportive of me even if I were terrible. Which I very well might be.

I ended the song with a flourish, my fingers lingering over the keys before I removed them. The song I was playing was something I had been practicing for the last several weeks, just something I had been playing whenever I had the chance. When Michael asked me to perform, I had chosen this song to perform. It was a beautiful piece with strong notes, beautiful crescendos, and a dramatic finish that left me heaving. It was the most challenging song I had ever learned, but after trying it once on the piano in the circus, it was something that called to me like a long lost friend.

Standing up from the piano, I stretched my back, the muscles stiff from sitting for too long. I had arrived at the school early enough to get in some practice before my first session, a brand new kitten hybrid named Cassidy. She was only five but from what Michael said, she showed promise. I was excited to meet her and see what she could do. As I sat waiting for Cassidy to arrive, I thought about the morning with my mates and Noah. The little boy had adapted to our family so well, blending in like he had always been there and I knew that this was meant to be, that he was supposed to be with us. It made me happier than I had ever expected.

A knock on the door pulled me from my thoughts and I looked to see Michael standing there. "Hey Yoongi. Sorry to bother you, but there is a man waiting for you in the lobby." Michael's voice was curious and I could see he was wondering what was going on. Scratching one of his ears, Michael shrugged. "I've never seen him before. He's not one of your mates."

Curious about who was here, I followed Michael out of the room and down to the lobby. There was a man leaning against the counter, one who I had never seen before, but when he turned to face me, there was something almost familiar about his face. Uneasy by his unexpected appearance, I took a step back, almost bumping into Michael. From the look on Michael's face and the way he crossed his arms, I could immediately see he wasn't going anywhere.

"Um... can I help you?" I tried to keep my voice steady, but it came out much shakier than I had anticipated. This man was human and there was something about the way he looked at me that made me uncomfortable.

"Hello. Min Yoongi right?" I nodded my head at his question. "My name is Esteban. It's nice to finally meet you." The man held out a hand, a polite smile on his face, and I hesitantly shook it before moving back near Michael. "I've heard plenty about you."

Not entirely sure what he meant, I just nodded. "What can I help you with?"

Esteban studied me for a moment before grinning. "Your ears are a stunning color. You're a white Bengal tiger, correct?" I reluctantly nodded my head. "Interesting. By chance are you available for adoption?"

The odd question stunned me and for a moment, I couldn't speak. Quickly I shook my head. "I'm... I'm a free hybrid. I don't have owners."

The smile dimmed on Esteban's face, but quickly brightened again. "What about protective custody? I'm sure you know what that is. I would be willing to put you under mine. You know? To keep you safe."

Taking a step back, I shook my head again. "No thank you. I have mates at home and my human mate already has me under hers. I assure you that I am safe." From behind me, I could feel Michael's hand on my shoulder, helping ground me, showing me he was there for me. "I don't think I can help you. I must get back to work. I'm sure you can see yourself out."

I went to turn, but Esteban called my name. "Can I ask you to reconsider? I promise I will take good care of you."

Michael finally seemed to have enough because he took a step forward, subtly pushing me behind him. "Look. He's given you his answer. I think it's time for you to leave." Michael pointed to the door. "And unless you have a child interested in piano lessons, please don't come back."

Esteban went to say something else, but Michael stood his ground. He laid a business card on the desk. "Call me if you change your mind Yoongi." Without another word, Esteban left the school, leaving me feeling uneasy.

I turned to Michael after Esteban left the building and gave him a grateful smile. "I really appreciate that. He made... that was so weird." I had never been approached like that and the uneasy feeling that had settled in the pit of my stomach intensified, even though I knew he was gone. There was something about it all that put me on edge and I couldn't stop the shudder that overtook me and Michael put his hand on my shoulder, giving it a gentle squeeze.

"That was weird, but don't worry. You're completely safe here. I promise you that. I won't let him come back in here." Michael hesitated then spoke again. "You need to contact your mates, let them know what is happening. That visit? Those questions? Those were really strange."

Knowing Michael was right, I grinned at him. "Thank you so much for being here and staying with me. I really appreciate it."

Michael grinned. Waving a hand at me, he shooed me in the direction of my piano studio. "Go call your mates. If Cassidy gets here before you are done, I'll just have her wait."

Nodding my head, I headed down the hallway, pulling my phone out of my pocket as I went. Not sure who to call first, I studied the contacts for a moment before pulling up Y/N's name. Since I was under her protective custody, I wanted to give her a heads up and hope there was something that could be done.

The phone rang for only a second before my mate answered. "Yoongi? Is everything okay my sweet kitty?" Her voice was filled with tension and I wondered what had happened to her.

Not sure how to begin, I scratched one of my ears. "Um... I don't know. Some guy was just in here, asking me if I was available for adoption. When I mentioned I was free, he offered to put me under his protective custody."

Y/N let out a gasp of shock and dismay. "Somebody did what? Who the hell would think that is okay? To randomly ask something like that? What the hell is wrong with people?"

"Yeah. It was... was just weird. Michael told me to call you and let you know, just in case." I sat down at the piano, feeling comfort at the sight of the familiar black and white keys. "Is everything okay? You sounded off when you answered the phone."

I could Y/N's sigh on the other side. "Yeah. Just something going on with Sehun..." Her words trailed off. "Son of a fucking bitch." Y/N's voice was filled with rage, making me glad I was not on the other side of it.

"What are you thinking little mate?" I knew there was something on her mind, something that was bothering her, something that I wanted to fix if I could.

"Fucking Evie is what I'm thinking. She was... she was here today and shit basically hit the fan." Y/N quickly told me what happen, including Evie's comment toward the end.

"So you think I am the one she's talking about?" It was hard to believe that I was being dragged into this, but I promised myself I would at least hear Y/N out. "Why would you want me?"

Y/N sighed in frustration. "Think about it Yoongi. That bitch hates me and hates hybrids, no matter how many people she can try and convince otherwise. What better way to hurt me than going after one of the people I love so much?" Y/N was quiet for a moment. "And you are also a rare tiger breed. Her father wants the rare ones, the ones that he can get the most money for."

My stomach dropped to my feet at her words. "Money? You mean...he would want to s-sell me?" I could tell from the slight hesitation in her voice that she didn't want to tell me the truth. "Don't lie to me Y/N."

"Yes Yoongi. He would want to sell you." Y/N's voice was tinged with anger and I knew it was taking everything in her to not find this man and kill him with her bare hands. "But we're going to figure it out. I swear it to you."

Even though I was nervous about it all, nervous about losing everything, I let out a sigh. "I trust you little mate. I trust you. How is Dr. Sehun doing?"

Y/N sighed again and I could hear the worry in her voice. "I'm not exactly sure. He locked himself in his office and is refusing to let anyone in. I'm giving him one more hour before I have maintenance open it. I just want to make sure he is okay."

Knowing the size of my mate's heart made me feel so many things for her. "It's going to be okay. Sehun has you so he will be okay. Like you said we'll figure it out. Don't worry." Y/N let out a sound of agreement, but I knew that things were only going to get worse from here. Luckily, we had each other to help us get through it. I was more worried for Sehun because who did he have?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 53 1
You think you're getting a normal Christmas present from your boyfriend Hoseok, but what he doesn't tell you is that your gift includes a special pow...
736K 36K 66
Jae, unlike everyone else, has nothing against the hybrid species. She likes being alone, where she is safe from ridicule and her controlling father...
348 26 11
A story of an 11-year old girl who encounters a life unlike that of a normal 11-year old child. Her life isn't surrounded by love and compassion but...
6K 305 31
This is a story of a two pairs with two different personalities with some dark past gets together cause of the family? will the cold hearted person c...